Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret Reviews

Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret 1
Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret 2

Marshall Crane · Married on 07/27/2019

Surprise BDay Party

I can’t say enough positive things about Doug and his band. Doug was accessible and accommodating throughout leading up to the event. They had our guests up and dancing throughout the evening and were an absolute highlight. Doug also helped me with a lot of the planning around the party in areas outside of the music. He has a ton of experience and is happy to share with amateurs (like me). Doug is a great guy and a terrific musician. Would use him again no questions asked!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/15/2019

Best band EVER!

The Doug Winters Band is truly amazing--working with Doug was an incredible experience and we felt so taken care of and understood. He was a great listener and he went above and beyond to make our vision come true! He and his band were an integral part of making our wedding day such a memorable, magical, incredible experience. Everyone couldn’t stop talking about how great they were and still talk about it to this day!! They kept people on the dance floor all night long and were interactive with the crowd which we loved. The band even had learned a few songs just for us :) It was truly a pleasure to work with them and I couldn't recommend the Doug Winters Band more!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Hallie

Hallie Rose · Married on 05/31/2019

Best band EVER!!!

Where do I begin?? Doug became what felt like a member of my family before I ever met him and his band. My husband and I had hired Doug and the band without ever hearing them play live- and it was best decision we ever made. From the first conversation with Doug he made me feel at ease, answering any questions I had whether it was about the music or any other part of the wedding. He was available whenever I needed him, late night texts or weekend phone calls- it was always welcomed. Doug ended up feeling more like my event planner in the end and had great advice for us on how to best to set up the day.

When our wedding day finally came, his band exceeded even my highest expectations. They were fabulous and the party started from the very first song and went all night. Our guests didn’t sit down all night! The amount of energy and talent these guys have is unlike any wedding band I have ever heard.

As if my husband and I weren’t impressed enough, our wedding guests are still calling to tell us how incredible they were and how it was such an amazing party thanks to the band. Doug and the band- you made the wedding of our dreams come true, and we wish we could relive it all over again! If you are looking for a party that you and your guests will never forget, don’t hesitate in hiring Doug and this band.

We got lucky enough to have an unbelievable band for our wedding and make a lifelong friend!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Christina Bean · Married on 04/27/2019

Made the wedding night unforgettable

The Doug Winters band is beyond amazing! I highly recommend! Everyone kept asking about the band and saying they’re the best band they’ve heard- I agree completely. We had everyone on the dance floor. Made us feel special on our big day!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret's reply:

Thank you, Christina. We had such a great time -- it was a joy to be a part of your beautiful wedding. Here's to🥂a lifetime of love and happiness for you and Jeff!

jill rosenthal · Married on 04/26/2019

My 60 th Birthday Bash- Best music ever !!!

Doug Winters Music played at my 60th Birthday Bash- Music was outstanding, my guests danced the night away. Couldn't have asked for a better night ..Doug was super easy to communicate with and he did not leave a stone unturned.. He was always available and answered all my questions quickly...His band made the night sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!! It will be a night I will always remember and to date the BEST night of my life!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 11/03/2018

Kept Us Dancing All Night!

It was like love at first call and I’m not talking about the person I married. Doug was so personable and easy to work with and we hit it off the first time we spoke. After hearing their music on YouTube and having great recommendations I knew he was the band to go with. We stayed in constant contact through out the whole planning process and he even learned a whole bunch of songs we wanted because he wants to make your day extremely personal and special. The day of was no different and he and the band killed it! We had people coming up to us if they weren’t on the dance floor asking where we found him and how great the music was. Go with Doug Winters if you want the best party ever!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Richard S · Married on 10/14/2018

Benefactor

Doug Winter and his group were excellent. They played the music we requested without our having to specify individual songs. They captured the mood of the environment. The volume was perfect. I would hire them again.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Trisha · Married on 07/07/2018

The Doug Winters band was the best decision I made for my wedding! They are SO much fun and sound absolutely amazing. All of us had to keep reminding ourselves that it was live music because the singers sounded so much like the original artists. At several points, the singers came out into the crowd and sang surrounded by the crowd - it was exhilarating and a blast. Don't hesitate - book this band today.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jane · Married on 04/21/2018

We were referred to Doug Winters by a friend who had been to a wedding where the band had played. As soon as we spoke with Doug on the phone to introduce ourselves to see if he would be available to play at our wedding, we knew it was a great match. His positive energy and enthusiasm for music made working with him such a blast. Doug was always available whenever we needed to hop on a call and he had amazing advice on all music related parts of the day. Even our wedding planner told us how much she liked working with Doug because he was more organized than any other band she'd worked with before. When we finally met him at the reception he did not disappoint! Everyone was up and dancing the entire reception. Even days after the wedding we had friends and family calling us to tell us how amazing the band was and how much fun they had. Thank you, Doug, for living up to your reputation and making sure we had the best night ever. It wouldn't have been the same without you! If you're looking for energy, a smiling face, and a night full of dancing, then look no further than Doug Winters Best Kept Secret.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Denina · Married on 03/18/2018

Doug and his team were a God send. I planned a 120 person wedding in 2 months, and the least of my worries was the band! Doug worked with me on budget, the evening's itinerary, including details of ceremony music, special requests, all the way to the end with an after party! Now that is just the planning. The band executed with professionalism and literally had people asking me who they were and where I found them -- all night! So I had to explain that they were God sent. I cannot recommend Doug & the Best Kept Secret in any higher terms. YOU WANT THEM. TRUST ME. They will make your night! I'm still in the after glow of the glory! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

We had a terrific time dancing to the music of The Doug Winters Band at our daughter's wedding. The music was so much fun to dance to and the band members read the crowd well. The dance floor was packed all night long with all ages having a great time. We highly recommend this band and enjoyed working with them in the months preceding the wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Martin · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved working with Doug Winters and his band, all total pros. He and the whole team showed generosity and panache, and most of all showed that they know how to put on a real party. The band could read the room, and kept our guests on the dance-floor. We only wish we could've had them play until dawn. And though we've never even met the guy, we consider Doug a new friend. We cannot recommend the Doug Winters band more highly.
    — Emily & Martin

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jill · Married on 07/16/2016

Doug Winters was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. A friend had recommended him and his band saying they had "made their daughter's wedding." My son's wedding was 2 days ago and we are all still in the glow of it and what a fantastic party it was thanks in large part to Doug. He is knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way and delivers a polished professional band. They played all of the hot dance music from any era you want plus the hot summer hits from right now. The singers sounded terrific and our guests danced and danced and sang and partied the night away.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jeff · Married on 06/04/2016

The only thing that can match Doug Winters enthusiasm is the amazing music that Best Kept Secret was playing during our wedding. Doug made planning the music part of the wedding painless, and I LOVED talking to him. I requested he learn some songs for us which he was more than happy to do, and Best Kept Secret played them flawlessly. They were able to make last minute changes on the day of with amazing results. I forgot to mention to Doug that our venue had a piano where we held the cocktail hour; he asked me if I wanted him to play it about an hour before the cocktail hour started. He did a fantastic job, as did Best Kept Secret did during the reception itself!

Literally every single person that I talked to LOVED the music - A couple of people mentioned it was the best wedding band they'd ever heard. They got everyone moving both for fast and slow dancing, and played a very wide variety of different music. The dance floor was full at almost all times. My bride told me that she regretted not getting a videographer so she could have seen and heard more of the band!

If you are looking for a wedding band, you could not possibly do better than Doug Winters and Best Kept Secret. I am so glad we booked with them and next time I have an event where a band is needed, it will be Best Kept Secret.

Sent on 06/05/2016

My husband has preached the Three B's to our four daughters since they began dreaming of their future wedding days: Best Friends, Bar and BAND.
    Doug Winters delivered a huge sound from the band. He brought 3 singers and 8 musicians to our wedding (the horn section was tremendous value add) They began by playing a set as everyone walked into the tent. From that moment on it was hard to get people to sit. All they wanted to do is be on the floor for 4 hours dancing to Doug's band. My husband declared in his father of the bride toast, "We have all our best friends here tonight, the bar is never going to run out of liquor and we have the BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!" The crowd went nuts! Book Doug today for your wedding celebration. Count your blessings if he is available. You deal with Doug directly so there is no overhead charge and you know just what you are getting. He's is a steal- and his music will steal the hearts of you and your guests. We can't wait until our next wedding! Doug will be our first call!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Heather · Married on 10/23/2015

Doug was amazing to work with... We had several special requests and he was able to accommodate every one of them! Our dance floor was filled the entire night and our guests are still raving about how great the band was! My own feet are still recovering from all the dancing I did. Recommending the band to all my friends who have upcoming weddings just so we can party with them again :)

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 09/19/2015

Fantastic Crowd Dancing Band

I got the pleasure of working with Doug and his band this past weekend. Guest were pulling me aside and telling me how great they were. They never skipped a beat and so flexible to work with. One of the singers got on the dance floor and started singing and dancing with one of the guest. One of the best bands in the area! Loved It!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

David · Married on 08/30/2015

Best band ever. Very versatile. People danced all night. Probably the highlight of the wedding. My wife and I met with Doug well
    In advance of the wedding to talk about the options/music. Doug coordinated music for the ceremony, had jazz playing for the cocktail hour and the full band rocking out after. They played our song to perfection and did a great job with the hora! Loved our band

Sent on 09/17/2015

Reissa · Married on 08/14/2015

Doug and his band was an amazing addition to our wedding. My husband and I are both musicians and we wanted a great live band that could do a variety of styles and keep the party going. We threw so many curve balls at Doug and his band--- both my husband and I wanted to do last minute performances, my maids of honor performed a song--- and Doug MADE IT HAPPEN BEAUTIFULLY. Our first dance was to a very not well known song--- and it was flawless and amazing. Every musician in the band was incredibly talented and had heart. They all made our day incredibly special. I cannot recommend Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret enough. You cannot go wrong. Thanks, Doug!!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Sean · Married on 06/12/2015

The best expense of the wedding! This band got the party going within 3 minutes. Everyone was out on the dance floor from the first song through the night begging them not to stop. I can hear a good voice but multiple musicians at the party told me they were flawless in every instrument across the board. Thank you for the best day and wedding I have ever been a part of.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Alexandra · Married on 10/18/2014

Doug Winters / Best Kept Secret was spectacular at my wedding! They had the dance floor PACKED even before our bridal party was introduced at the very beginning of the reception! Doug was a pleasure to work with during the planning process, and his and his band are so incredibly talented. They listened to our requests and truly made the evening so special for us. Throughout the 4 hour reception, the dance floor was packed. Even the solos that were performed during dinner took my breath away. I had to stop walking around greeting people at one point to just watch them sing and take it all in! My family and I are so happy to have had them play at our wedding, and we were complimented on them throughout the evening by our guests and by the manager of the club. I highly recommend Doug Winters' Best Kept Secret, they were amazing!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Doug Winters Music played at our wedding, and they were fantastic ! My friends are still talking about them a month later. Doug is very professional, flexible, easy to reach, and he and his band did an amazing job !!!! Hire them !

Sent on 10/28/2014

Dania · Married on 09/14/2014

Forever grateful to Doug Winter's Music Band for he was amazing from our initial contact prior to booking, to the last song of the night! He was receptive to our needs and a great listener with lots of great ideas too. He played the perfect music with perfect acoustics for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception. He had our guests dancing from the moment they entered the Reception. We had a packed dance floor with our guests saying over and over that this was the best Event Band they have ever heard. They were able to play and sing every special song we needed. From the teenage guests to the 93 year old Grandma, our dance floor was rocking all night! He coordinated the night's events seamless, just like we wanted. His vocalists and musicians were incredibly talented and sooo much fun. They lifted the energy of the entire Reception venue. It is true that 'The Music' is at the top of the list to make a wedding perfect and this was true with our wedding! We could not have been more pleased and thrilled with our music, Doug Winter's Music!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Juliana · Married on 07/12/2014

Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret is HANDS DOWN the BEST Wedding band out there. They played everything we asked and more, even if it wasn't on their playlist. They even learned a song on the fly during the wedding so my wife could sing! Every band member is great. Doug is the most professional band leader, he was the only band leader we met with, and we hired his band on the spot. All of Doug's suggestions were great and made the day so special for everyone. All of our guests said they were one of the best bands they've ever heard. Whether it was Bruce Springsteen or Montell Jordan every song sounded great. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. Hire this band if you want your wedding to be as good as ours was! Thanks for everything Doug!

Sent on 08/07/2014