Doug Griffin Entertainment Reviews

Doug Griffin Entertainment 3
Doug Griffin Entertainment 4

Megan K · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Great experience: Wedding MC and DJ

Doug was the DJ and MC for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. He did a great job and was very good at getting requests from our guests. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an easy going, responsible, and fun DJ for their event.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kate Cart · Married on 10/06/2019

All around amazing!

Doug was a phenomenal choice to DJ my wedding! He was so friendly and responsive to what I wanted. He was very straight forward with what he needed from me. He offered options on how to get the party going and once he did, we had a blast! He had everything lined out for the event and nothing was of question. Not to mention, he is very LGBT friendly! We didn’t do anything traditionally and he was more than okay with that! Thank you, Doug for making my special day just the way I pictured it.

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Doug Griffin Entertainment 5
  • Jordan

Jordan Cloud · Married on 10/05/2019

Great DJ and great music

Doug is awesome! He was super flexible with any changes I made and played the best music! We had a dance party all night

Sent on 10/20/2019

Abby Harnack · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely perfect

Doug was incredible. He has such a kind heart and truly wants to do what you want. He perfectly balances listening to your hopes and plans and offering his suggestions and advice. I 100% recommend Doug for any wedding. He had people dancing at my wedding all night - and that was my goal!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Lawson · Married on 09/19/2019

Doug Griffin was amazing

Doug was absolutely the best DJ ever. My daughter could not have been happier!!! His music library had everything. There wasn’t a single request that he wasn’t able to play. The energy he brought to the event coupled with his attention to detail and preparation prior to the event was a welcomed breath of fresh air. Planning a wedding can be stressful at times but we never had to worry about Doug being on top of his game. He wouldn’t let the details he needed fall through the cracks. He went above and beyond and we highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Ayoub · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing, Easy & A Joy to work with

Doug was amazing to work with! He has a great way of compiling everything you want for your wedding. He had us fill out a form and then we had a call (we live in LA and had a wedding in Ireland) to talk through everything we wanted. Myself and my husband had already came up with a Wedding Spotify playlist so we handed that over to Doug to show him the ‘vibe’ we wanted. When the big day came he was great at hosting and getting all the guest where they needed to be. He was also great at feeling the vibe of the room and playing songs to get people on the dance floor. I would recommend him for any type of wedding you want! :) he makes your life easier!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Doug Griffin Entertainment 6
    Doug Griffin Entertainment 7
    Doug Griffin Entertainment 8
  • Sarah

Sarah Inman · Married on 06/09/2019

The MOST AMAZING DJ & Keeper of All Things Running Smoothly

The MOST AMAZING DJ & keeper of all things running smoothly.

On our wedding day, Doug went out of his way to make sure that all details were in place for the best day ever. Let's face it, wedding planners are needed, but the MC is the true MVP keeping everyone on time with subtle music cues, not to mention, he has a charming personality that happily guided everyone to where they needed to be.

Doug is personal & makes you feel like you are working with family (minus all of the drama). He loves to get together for a face-to-face & hear what your vision is and even throws in some expertise if you want it (no extra cost..I mean come on! People charge for consultations & he just has you in mind)!

Doug has years & years of experience. He has the old school quality with all the modern tricks.

Now, I LOVE to dance. Having the right person to keep people coming back to the dance party was a non-negotiable. Doug didn't disappoint-- he kept the beats droppin' & my guests moving! No matter the music style, he has got you covered. He is so flexible & accommodating.

If you want your event to be a memorable experience. Doug is your DJ!! Choosing him will be the easiest & best decision you could make. Thank you again!! With love, the Hams

Sent on 09/13/2019

Erin · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding Reception

I hired Doug for my wedding reception and Oh my goodness- I don’t know where to begin! DJ Doug was unreal amazing! Since the wedding, I’ve had soo many people tell me how great the DJ and music was and I couldn’t agree more. I would hire DJ Doug again in a second. You won’t regret it if you hire him!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/08/2018

Man oh man. MR. Doug did a fantastic job. He was on a roll the whole night. I had people coming up to me saying how the music was amazing and how they just couldn't stop dancing. He was amazing when it came to any questions I had. He made sure everything went perfect. I would use him over and over. I cant thank him enough for making my special night even more amazing. Thank you Doug!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kirby · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Doug is an absolutely amazing DJ, and made sure he had everyone dancing throughout the night at my wedding. He is very experienced, professional, and communicates well responding quickly with any questions! He is also very helpful in the planning process, and helps guide you with how the evening should flow. I highly recommend DJ Doug for your DJ needs!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Julie · Married on 01/28/2018

We were thrilled to have Doug come and DJ our wedding. Here are just a few insights in to his skill set. He is simply the best. We had heard him DJ at a few other events: a Christmas party and a birthday part. He has the unique ability to create the perfect playlist for the event and the crowd. At each event and our wedding, he played the right song at the right time to get the guests involved. He listened to what we wanted and made it happen. Everyone had a great time. We would use Doug again on all future events that we plan.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Holly Hill · Married on 01/20/2018

From the very first contact to the very last dance of my daughter's wedding event, Doug was every thing I was hoping for in a DJ. I think its a big deal to hire someone to host/direct your guests at your own wedding reception and he was fun, courteous, sensitive to the group's music preferences and an all around delight to work with. I couldn't recommend him more. We were very thankful for his service.

Sent on 01/27/2018
  • ashlynnisabella

Ashlynn · Married on 12/02/2017

Doug was AMAZING to work with! From the planning aspect to actually working the wedding, he was amazing! We got so many compliments about how great he was! We had some very last minute changes to the wedding party, and he took them in stride and our party was announced flawlessly. He worked off of my pre-ceremony Spotify playlist for the 30 minutes before the ceremony, and he took requests at the reception. We had a couple live songs done during the ceremony, and he had them set up and ready to go! From the minute the dancing started at the reception, he kept people on the dance floor all night! Everyone was dancing and having a great time! I would recommend Doug to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Nichole · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Doug was fantastic!!! He played what we requested. Everyone had a great time. He kept everything running smoothly and on time. He was so personable...just can't say enough! Nichole and Bryan 11/4/17 wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2017

DJ Doug took our wedding from good to great. He was incredibly professional, polite, and was able to adapt to all of our wedding needs. I would recommend him without any hesitation!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Bethany · Married on 06/24/2017

Doug was recently the DJ for our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He turned out to be our favorite vendor we worked with. He was very professional and understanding from the very beginning. We met with him prior to the wedding to discuss our ideas and preferences, and he was very accommodating, relatable, and down-to-earth. He provided an outline for us both to work with, which provided clear expectations for both parties. Doug arrived early on the wedding day, as promised, with all of his equipment ready to go. He was very flexible when we decided to move the dancing from inside to outside because of the gorgeous weather. He gladly worked with our cellist and officiant to ensure all sound worked flawlessly. My guests and I all had a BLAST due largely to Doug! My friends and family have all told us how much they enjoyed Doug. His prices are very reasonable and hard to beat. Do not hesitate to hire DJ Doug Griffin--you'll be so glad you did! I know we were!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

Doug is a true professional. His goal is to make it "your" wedding. He asks the songs/genre you want to hear and delivers. Doug asked us if he could go around and take requests from the guests. This made our guests feel special and able to hear a song they wanted to. He also made sure we were happy with song selections. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/12/2016

We knew nothing about DJ's going into this – and my bride made most of the decisions about the ceremony. One thing I was in charge of – one of the BIGGEST things I was in charge of, was picking the DJ. I found DJ Doug online, checked out his site and booked him. He met up with us before the ceremony and was very professional – he knows his stuff. He's friendly and has the perfect personality for this kind of thing. We couldn't be happier with our DJ decision and even had a guest at our wedding ask for his contact info so she could book him for an upcoming event. We had a very special request that he play a specific version of a very old song for our first dance. He got the EXACT version we wanted – I had sorta forgotten about it until it started playing and my smile was a mile wide :) If you are planning a special day, make sure you invite DJ Doug. I now have a DJ!

Sent on 12/29/2016

I would like to say, I was over the top impressed with Doug! He communicated well prior to the event. Anytime I had a question or concern, he addressed it in a super quick manner and made me feel like the day was going to be perfect. As far as the day, he did the best job! He was there early, he communicated with me on time frames and if we everything was still a go. He was great with the guests: I had many compliment him. If I had another event I would for sure choose him!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/01/2016

Was the best to work with and his pricing was great. He was super helpful and played exactly what we wanted! Awesome job! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Sara · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Doug is amazing! My husband and I would recommend him for any event you're having! He's very affordable, easy to work with, and a nice, fun guy. If we ever need a DJ again, he'll be the first one that we call!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Margaret · Married on 08/27/2016

Doug was incredible, and so accommodating of our specific requests and last minute changes! He met with us beforehand and was so considerate of our vision for the event. Our guests were so impressed with how fun his music choices were, and we loved that he got everyone up and dancing, and kept the party going until the very end. He even went around to guest tables and took requests. Definitely would recommend Doug to anyone getting married in Nashville - A+!

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 07/29/2016

Doug DJ'd our wedding and we were feeling kind of bummed out that we didn't have the money to hire a live band and had to choose a DJ instead but honestly, in retrospect, after using Doug I would recommend him over a live band any day. Very professional, very affordable, great personality/presence at the reception, extremely easy to work with; literally zero complaints.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

Doug is a wonderful DJ! He makes the planning process easy and is super professional! My husband and I still rave about how wonderful Doug made our reception. Everyone was on their feet dancing the entire night! Lots of fun.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2016

Doug went above and beyond our expectations! He was a wonderful DJ for our wedding. He is very kind, responds quickly, professional, and so much fun! He made sure everything was perfect and just the way we wanted it! He had everyone out on the floor dancing - even my husbands 88 year old grandmother! Everyone had a blast. I highly recommend Doug! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Sent on 05/26/2016