59 Reviews for Doug Griffin Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (8)
One Event Per Day (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
59 Doug Griffin Entertainment Reviews

DJ Doug is an absolutely amazing DJ, and made sure he had everyone dancing throughout the night at my wedding. He is very experienced, professional, and communicates well responding quickly with any questions! He is also very helpful in the planning process, and helps guide you with how the evening should flow. I highly recommend DJ Doug for your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Kirby, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were thrilled to have Doug come and DJ our wedding. Here are just a few insights in to his skill set. He is simply the best. We had heard him DJ at a few other events: a Christmas party and a birthday part. He has the unique ability to create the perfect playlist for the event and the crowd. At each event and our wedding, he played the right song at the right time to get the guests involved. He listened to what we wanted and made it happen. Everyone had a great time. We would use Doug again on all future events that we plan.

Profile Picture Julie, 1/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the very first contact to the very last dance of my daughter's wedding event, Doug was every thing I was hoping for in a DJ. I think its a big deal to hire someone to host/direct your guests at your own wedding reception and he was fun, courteous, sensitive to the group's music preferences and an all around delight to work with. I couldn't recommend him more. We were very thankful for his service.

Profile Picture Holly Hill, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug was AMAZING to work with! From the planning aspect to actually working the wedding, he was amazing! We got so many compliments about how great he was! We had some very last minute changes to the wedding party, and he took them in stride and our party was announced flawlessly. He worked off of my pre-ceremony Spotify playlist for the 30 minutes before the ceremony, and he took requests at the reception. We had a couple live songs done during the ceremony, and he had them set up and ready to go! From the minute the dancing started at the reception, he kept people on the dance floor all night! Everyone was dancing and having a great time! I would recommend Doug to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashlynn, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Doug was fantastic!!! He played what we requested. Everyone had a great time. He kept everything running smoothly and on time. He was so personable...just can't say enough! Nichole and Bryan 11/4/17 wedding.

Profile Picture Nichole, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Doug took our wedding from good to great. He was incredibly professional, polite, and was able to adapt to all of our wedding needs. I would recommend him without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug was recently the DJ for our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He turned out to be our favorite vendor we worked with. He was very professional and understanding from the very beginning. We met with him prior to the wedding to discuss our ideas and preferences, and he was very accommodating, relatable, and down-to-earth. He provided an outline for us both to work with, which provided clear expectations for both parties. Doug arrived early on the wedding day, as promised, with all of his equipment ready to go. He was very flexible when we decided to move the dancing from inside to outside because of the gorgeous weather. He gladly worked with our cellist and officiant to ensure all sound worked flawlessly. My guests and I all had a BLAST due largely to Doug! My friends and family have all told us how much they enjoyed Doug. His prices are very reasonable and hard to beat. Do not hesitate to hire DJ Doug Griffin--you'll be so glad you did! I know we were!

Profile Picture Bethany , 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug is a true professional. His goal is to make it "your" wedding. He asks the songs/genre you want to hear and delivers. Doug asked us if he could go around and take requests from the guests. This made our guests feel special and able to hear a song they wanted to. He also made sure we were happy with song selections. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We knew nothing about DJ's going into this – and my bride made most of the decisions about the ceremony. One thing I was in charge of – one of the BIGGEST things I was in charge of, was picking the DJ. I found DJ Doug online, checked out his site and booked him. He met up with us before the ceremony and was very professional – he knows his stuff. He's friendly and has the perfect personality for this kind of thing. We couldn't be happier with our DJ decision and even had a guest at our wedding ask for his contact info so she could book him for an upcoming event. We had a very special request that he play a specific version of a very old song for our first dance. He got the EXACT version we wanted – I had sorta forgotten about it until it started playing and my smile was a mile wide :) If you are planning a special day, make sure you invite DJ Doug. I now have a DJ!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I would like to say, I was over the top impressed with Doug! He communicated well prior to the event. Anytime I had a question or concern, he addressed it in a super quick manner and made me feel like the day was going to be perfect. As far as the day, he did the best job! He was there early, he communicated with me on time frames and if we everything was still a go. He was great with the guests: I had many compliment him. If I had another event I would for sure choose him!

Profile Picture User7372948, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Was the best to work with and his pricing was great. He was super helpful and played exactly what we wanted! Awesome job! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Doug is amazing! My husband and I would recommend him for any event you're having! He's very affordable, easy to work with, and a nice, fun guy. If we ever need a DJ again, he'll be the first one that we call!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Doug was incredible, and so accommodating of our specific requests and last minute changes! He met with us beforehand and was so considerate of our vision for the event. Our guests were so impressed with how fun his music choices were, and we loved that he got everyone up and dancing, and kept the party going until the very end. He even went around to guest tables and took requests. Definitely would recommend Doug to anyone getting married in Nashville - A+!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug DJ'd our wedding and we were feeling kind of bummed out that we didn't have the money to hire a live band and had to choose a DJ instead but honestly, in retrospect, after using Doug I would recommend him over a live band any day. Very professional, very affordable, great personality/presence at the reception, extremely easy to work with; literally zero complaints.

Profile Picture Quinn, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug is a wonderful DJ! He makes the planning process easy and is super professional! My husband and I still rave about how wonderful Doug made our reception. Everyone was on their feet dancing the entire night! Lots of fun.

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Doug went above and beyond our expectations! He was a wonderful DJ for our wedding. He is very kind, responds quickly, professional, and so much fun! He made sure everything was perfect and just the way we wanted it! He had everyone out on the floor dancing - even my husbands 88 year old grandmother! Everyone had a blast. I highly recommend Doug! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug was an amazing DJ! We couldn't have asked for anyone better. He was very respectful for what we wanted and had so much energy! Our party came alive that night and we couldn't thank Doug enough!!

Profile Picture Annie, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Doug was a wonderful dj that kept the party going! He had great music and was very professional! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Cristen, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug was so amazing! Nick and I couldn't be happier! He was not only amazing as a DJ, but he was also amazing at keeping things moving smoothly! He was like our wedding coordinator....only better! He would politely come up and remind me of the toast, first dance, time to cut the cake! He was amazing!!!! If you don't pick Doug as your DJ than you are making a mistake! We love him! Thank you so much for everything! -Heather and Nick

Profile Picture Heather, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug is excellent to work with. We used him for my sisters wedding 5 years ago. He is so amazing to work with that we have since used him for my parents anniversary party and in April, my wedding. He is extremely accommodating and professional. Booking Doug for your wedding assures you that your ceremony and reception will go off seamlessly.

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Trust me, just book DJ Doug Griffin!! Amazing!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Bill, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Simply the best at what he does. Professional. Has all needed equipment in perfect working order. Friendly to all ages. Willing to try something new.

Profile Picture User4425011, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We hired Doug for our September wedding. From the very start, Doug was great- quick to respond to emails, calls, and met with us prior to the wedding to create an outline. He did an amazing job at the wedding reception- the flow of the music was perfect, did a great job with the wedding party intros, announcements, etc.,. We had a blast and the guests referred to it as the 'wedding of the decade.' Doug's professionalism, experience, and expertise all had a great part with that. Thanks Doug!

Profile Picture Joel, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug was a SLAM DUNK!!!!! We loved having him!! He was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. He guided us what to pick and how, helped with the timeline for our reception. Was overly generous with helping above and beyond: bringing mics for our officiant, playing during our cocktail hour last minute, getting there extra early to ensure he was set up prior to the ceremony (even though he wasn't on "the clock").

The reception, was so smooth! He kept our guests up and at 'em! I remember thinking every song, was perfect. He had a combo of songs that were on our "must have" list, requests from our guests, and what he thought would fit in well.

Music is a HUGE part of a fun wedding, and for us, it was the last of our worries! Doug took great care of us and everyone is still talking about how much fun they had!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/22/15, 9 Reviews