DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Reviews

Rating 4.8 out of 5, 24 Reviews
View more information

Megan W. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Wedding Experience

Our search for a wedding venue was fraught with instances of our preferred date not being available, or the venue not being really what we were looking for. Just as we were about to change our date and reduce our criteria, we found out about the Doubletree Hotel in Nashua, and we are so glad we did. The variety of space options they offered for both ceremony and reception was impressive for a single venue. They even gave us the option of booking the entire top floor and using the lobby space on that floor for our ceremony and after party (which we ended up choosing).

During the planning phase Carlee, the Catering Sales Manager, was incredibly helpful. She worked with our wedding planner to answer all of the numerous questions we had, even going so far as allowing us to visit the hotel multiple times to take measurements for decoration, and even show our families the ceremony and reception spaces ahead of time.

Over the weekend of our wedding, all of the Doubletree team members were incredibly helpful. Carlee and Marybeth (the Food and Beverage Director) coordinated with our wedding planner and our other vendors to help make sure everything was how we wanted it. The attendants during cocktail hour and our reception were wonderful and very attentive to us and our guests. Special thanks to Kim, Matt, Linda, and Alyssa! The front desk personnel were great as well, answering all of our questions, especially the day before and the day after as we were hauling all of our decor and wardrobe items in and out.

With the amazing help and support of the team at the Doubletree Hotel in Nashua, our wedding was a wonderful and memorable experience.
  • Umama
    Umama M. Married on 08/03/2019

Great place for reception

Everything was beyond what we expected. We had the pleasure of working with Carlee and she had been so accommodating to all our specific needs. Overall, we were satisfied with how timely, flexible and professional the staff were.
    Renee L. Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding at LaBelle/Starting and Ending Point

We hired Doubletree Hilton Nashua for our daughter's wedding for the suites, hotel guests, afterparty, shuttles, and breakfast for the guests the next day. Phenominal service all around. Between the front desk, sales manager, Kiera, and the staff at breakfast, we could not have asked for a better venue.
    Michelle Married on 09/15/2018

An amazing wedding night

I had my wedding at Double Tree by Hilton in September. Keira was my wedding coordinator & she was amazing. She made it a stress free day and check in with me to make sure it was perfect. My special day was beautiful & perfect cause of her. Staff was super friendly and helpful as well. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone planning a wedding. Food was tasty & all my guest loved it. The sweet is big and was perfect for the girls and I to get ready in!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/24/2017
    We and all our guests stayed here for our wedding at LaBelle Winery. Katie is absolutely amazing at her job. She was responsive to not only my husband and I but to our parents who called with questions as well. She kept everything organized and made sure everything was perfect for not only us but our guests as well. We had the whole executive floor for the weekend, and they organized for a nice coach bus to drive our guests to and from the wedding and even catered our after party. When my husband and I returned after the wedding, there was even champagne and a nice card waiting for us in our room! If you are looking for a place for your guests to stay for your wedding, this is it! Thank you Katie and the Crowne Plaza!
    Cassie Married on 06/03/2017
    Wonderful experience with Becca and the Crowne Plaza. My husband and I both agreed it was the second best decision we ever made having our wedding here!!
    Dena Married on 06/21/2014
    Jackie was such a great help to us while planning our wedding. She was quick to respond to questions and even informed us she was going away and who to contact should we need to. On the day of our wedding, everything was beautiful and flowed together nicely. She was on top of everything and let us know before we needed todo something. If it wasn't for her our day would have not been as fantastic as it was.
    Kerry Married on 06/14/2014
    Our wedding was held at a local winery. We were looking for a nearby hotel for us and guests to stay after the reception. After visiting two other area hotels, the Crowne Plaza Nashua is the only one I would give my business to. Talia is the sales coordinator at the hotel. Not only is she pleasant and knowledgable, she is very flexible. She went out of her way to accommodate us and our needs. We ended up having enough guests staying to reserve the entire top floor, the Executive Floor. This floor has 26 rooms as well as a large living space which includes a fireplace, couches and chairs. Since we took up the whole floor, we didn't have to worry about disturbing other hotel guests late into the night. We were also able to bring in our own food and beverages for a post-wedding party. And the next morning, we opted for a full hot breakfast buffet for everyone to enjoy. The hotel also provided transportation both to and from the reception site. The experience we had at the Crowne Plaza Nashua was great, allowing us to fully enjoy ourselves knowing we were being well-taken care of.
    Krista Married on 10/20/2013
    We had a great experience booking our wedding reception with the crowne plaza nashua. Jackie the wedding coordinator did a great job and everything was perfect and ran smoothly.
  • User1536164 2+ years ago
    This was the perfect location for my wedding!!!!!!!!
    Ashley Married on 10/15/2011
    The Crowne Plaza in Nashua was so awesome to deal with, the food was amazing, my wedding coordinator (Jackie) was incredible, very accomodatting to everyone that attended my wedding, the room was beautiful!
    Christine Married on 09/11/2010
    I can't say enough good things about the Crowne Plaza. I chose it becuase we were able to get a 20% discount. We chose the gold package and got a lot of extra goodies included. The main reason I chose the Crowne plaza though was that the taxes and gratuity WERE INCLUDED in their prices...so no extra costs. We got the entire ballroom and spent 8500 for 75 people (and we had add ons like extra hour-dourves, ice sculpture for the drinks, and pastries and coffee). Plus the coordinators were both great and prompt and responding to my questions. We worked primarily with Michelle and she tried everything to save us money from letting me know what the hotel had (like...we'd save money using the vendor directly for chair covers... things to hold the table numbers...a pretty arch for the ceremony...and using our centerpieces to decorate the ceremony room) She also let me know that buying the cake cutter and glasses was not needed (a) i would never use them again, and (b) they let us use theirs. They also have a really cool room on the floor you get your wedding night room that is great for pictures. The day of the wedding Michelle was great at getting everything to run smoothly and we didn't know of any problems (if there we even any).
    Kayla M. Married on 09/29/2019

Super fun wedding weekend.

So glad we went with this venue. It was a great location for all of the festivities: I met vendors at the bar and restaurant, we rented the whole top floor for a pre-wedding party the night before our brunch wedding, and then the day after the wedding they provided us a shuttle to the airport for our honeymoon flight. Every person we came into contact with was courteous, kind, and professional.
    Timothy A. Married on 02/16/2019

Special Wedding Day

The staff that we worked with to set up our wedding day was very attentive to our needs while selecting out venue, food and amenities for our special day. Everything we selected, from the room layout to the food selections was perfect. We were not rushed to have any of the courses brought to us, including the wedding cake. Everything that the staff did made our special day just that, VERY SPECIAL. I highly recommend having your wedding/event at this HILTON.
    Christine Married on 10/11/2013
    So easy to work with. Offered a ton of options for food. Beautiful location. Great food and service!
    Stephanie Married on 09/05/2015
    I would love to have given this vendor a 5.0/5.0 but the only issue we had was communication. Unfortunately, the original wedding planner assigned to me had resigned from the position and a new one had to take on her slack. Jenny( the new coordinator) was extremely professional and although there was lots of miscommunication and lack of responsiveness, she and the Crowne Plaza team pulled through to make my event PERFECT!!! The food was great and ballroom was beautiful! The only suggestion I would make is be patient with the staff and hopefully they added another event coordinator :-). Thank you Jenny and Crowne Plaza!!
    John Married on 02/18/2018
    Awesome venue and newly renovated! Danielle gave her 100% throughout the experience to ensure that we had the best day of our lives. Good value - everything included in one price! Also, the hotel has all the amenities needed for the complete wedding package: rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, after-party and brunch - all under one roof! If you like to party the Executive Level is a MUST!
    Rebecca Married on 09/20/2014
    Jackie is an awesome wedding coordinator! She did everything possible to make our special day perfect (even coming in a hour later because flights/guests were delayed for our rehearsal even though she had a dinner party planned).

The only thing I was disappointed about was the food. The champagne was flat/warm and the food wasn't as tasty as what I tried at their March Tasting.

Overall, a good value for the money.
    Tatiana Married on 07/23/2016
    My husband and I had an overall amazing experience. Our coordinator Rebecca W. was amazing, she was honest, dealt with us in a timely and professional manner. She made sure prior to the wedding that we were on track and the day of the wedding went above and beyond to make everything beautiful and kept to the timeline as much as possible. She was sweet and much appreciated. The venue is beautiful and very spacious. If your having a small wedding to large, they have the proper accommodations. There is not much of an outside area to have a ceremony, but you can still get amazing pictures. The Crowne Plaza suited us well, and I would definitely suggest it as a venue to any brides in search.
  • User1343283 2+ years ago
    We ended up choosing The Crowne Plaza Nashua for our Reception Venue and we couldn't have been happier to be working with them. The venue has a very beautiful ballroom and facilities. We were very pleased to find out that we'd be working with the same coordinator not only leading up to the wedding but she would be present on the wedding day as well. Our coordinator Jackie was wonderful throughout the planning process and helped us in any way she could. The Crowne was very accommodating to special requests and very flexible with their wedding packages.

The staff on the day of our wedding was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Our guests have said how much they enjoyed the staff and how beautiful they thought the ballroom was. Multiple guests have commented on how good the food was and a friend that used to be an executive chef said it was some of the best wedding food he ever had.

If you're looking at The Crowne Plaza Nashua for a wedding reception, you're looking in the right place. I have nothing but good things to say about the venue and all of the staff there!!

• User1445601 2+ years ago
    Great venue. Good food. The desserts let a little to be desired
  • chevalrose
    Rachel Married on 11/03/2012
    I really wish I could give the Crowne Plaza a 5 star rating. Throughout our entire planning process our coordinator was great, fantastic even. I felt very confident things were going to go without a hitch. Any questions (and there were a lot) asked were answered quickly. The space itself is truly awesome, it's a very nice hotel. The beds were super comfy. We did feel like we were treated like VIPs for the most part.

However things changed for the actual wedding. Perhaps it was an off day, but there were many small mistakes that were made (which we were told was unusual). Nothing that was catastrophic to the wedding thankfully, but things that gave us unneeded stress and headaches. They were very responsive to our complaints though and we're currently in conversations with them about it.
  • User2260809 Event on: 06/27/2015
    GM Tim Hogan is Outstanding, true Leader
  • User2134026 2+ years ago
    My husband and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Nashua for our wedding at another venue. The venue had recommended it. There were good things and bad things about our stay.

Good:
    The sales rep. that set up the room block was very friendly and professional. She answered all my emails promptly and even took reservations for guests who had mistakenly called her instead of the front desk.
    The front desk personnel were amazing. They answered my questions immediately. If they didn't know the answer they would find out and call me within the hour.
    The rooms were very clean and the bed was really comfortable.
    My husband had his hair cut at the on site salon the night before the wedding and it was perfect.

Bad:
    I had my dress steamed through their dry cleaning service. It cost almost the amount of one night at the room.
    The restaurant left much to be desired. The food was bad and the service was very slow.
    When the deadline to save the room block passed they released the rooms, reasonable. However when guests called to book a room they transferred them to the corporate booking office who would tell them there are no rooms available because the room block was released. Luckily the front desk is again amazing and was able to help our guests get a room.
    The shuttle arrived at the venue right as the ceremony was starting. Luckily none of us had walked in yet so we were able to wait to let the guests sit down before we started to walk down the aisle.
    NONE of the rooms were anywhere near each other. Every wedding I've ever been to the rooms are at least all on the same floor. They were scattered throughout the whole hotel.