Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover Reviews

Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover 5
Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover 6

Steven Goddu · Married on 09/20/2019

Fantastic Venue for a Wedding

We selected the Doubletree in Andover for 2 main reasons: We wanted to locate at a hotel so that guests would be able to stay and the price was very reasonable. What we didn't know was the high level of service we would receive along their open willingness to accommodate all of requests... and we had plenty. The food was great, the venue was beautiful and no doubt our friends and relatives will be talking about this party for years to come. We hosted a first class formal wedding reception. I can be a difficult customer but every time they were faced with a change or revised request we were met with professionalism. Kelli was accommodating and did a great job of keeping track of all the details. I wholeheartedly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Brendan

Brendan Traub · Married on 08/10/2019

Comfort, quality, and experience

To make things perfectly clear from the start, I was a "Groomzilla".

With over 17 years running my own DJ/ Entertainment company I got to see all sorts of weddings and functions and knew what we wanted & how we wanted things to go. My wife wanted whatever made ME happy, funny right..but there was a lot of things for us to consider.

For starters, we had 260 guests invited, coming from Maine to California & everywhere in-between. We needed a big enough venue to socialize and not feel crowded. Preferably a hotel-style, to minimize the travel and headaches that come with shuttling everyone around. The comfort and convenience of our guests was a big factor.

Upon meeting Kelli, our wedding coordinator from the Doubletree in Andover, we knew we had made the right decision. The biggest factor to any sort of relationship is communication, and did Kelli certainly deliver!

From email communications and phone calls, to my surprise visits making sure everything was still how we wanted, the staff and Kelli were very helpful and supportive, making us feel special as if nothing else mattered.

Everything couldn't have went better on our wedding day, 8/10/2019. Chef did an awesome job on the food, the drinks were great, and we celebrated all night long.

A HUGE special thank you again to Kelli Robarge, the best wedding coordinator anyone could ask for. We had the night of our lives!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover 10
    Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover 11
  • Gellica

Gellica Grace DelaCruz Abellana · Married on 08/03/2019

Will recommend!!

We got married Aug 03,2019. And all i can say is we had a fantastic wedding. Kelli helped us with all the preparations and made sure we don’t have to worry for the day of. And definitely a day to remember. Me and my husband are so happy we chose Double tree in Andover for our reception. Again, I will recommend it for events especially wedding ;)

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 12/01/2018

Fabulous Wedding Venue

I worked with Adrienne Flintoft and I have nothing but good things to say! She made the whole wedding experience so easy for me and was very responsive anytime I had a question. She was so pleasant to work with and easy to talk to. The DoubleTree venue was absolutely beautiful and they even allowed me to go in the night before so ce I wanted to set up a couple things myself, and they had no other events before my wedding. I highly recommend the DoubleTree and working with Adrienne. It was a perfect day!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover 12

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

My wedding reception at the DoubleTree Hilton was absolute perfection!! It couldn't have been done without Adrienne!!! She was the reason the day went off without a hitch! From our first meeting to look at the venue all they way until the end of the wedding was an absolute dream. Adrienne is a true wedding professional who guided me through the entire process of planning a reception. For the day of the wedding she made sure everything was perfect and it was better than I could have ever imagined! The food was outstanding, the service was top notch and we wish we could do the day all over again, it was truly exceptional! We especially loved the sweet note and club sandwiches waiting in our suite at the end of the night! Thank you more than anything for making it truly the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Michelle,
    You and Greg were an absolute dream to work with! Thank you so much for your kind words and for the opportunity to share in your special day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Adrienne
  • gina

gina · Married on 09/24/2016

When I first booked my venue the hotel was the Whyndham Andover, when the property changed and became the Hilton Andover, I was immediately concerned and nervous about everything. I also started with one wedding coordinator and ended with another during the change also but Adrienne the new coordinator could not have been more perfect for the job, and calmed all my crazy bride nerves easily. I have to say the transition was so simple I barely noticed any changes other than the name. The company is wonderful, The staff is amazing and the food is out of this world!!!! I could not have imagine my wedding anywhere else. I get compliments still from how nice the staff was and how amazing the food was. I cannot recommend this establishment enough!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Gina and her new husband, Eddie!

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2015

We used the Wyndham for our rehearsal dinner and room blocks for our wedding guests. Jodi was so helpful and gave us some amazing customer service. She replied to my many emails quickly and was a pleasure to talk with in person and over the phone. They let us know when our room blocks were almost full and accommodated our hundred guest bags that were given to guests at time of check in. We held our rehearsal dinner in the sports bar. They blocked off half of the restaurant and put table cloths and set it up beautifully. It was awesome and everyone had a blast. Our other guests that were not invited to the dinner ended up showing up as we were finishing and it was nice to be able to have that space. The food was awesome and the whole thing was a really easy process. I recommend this hotel for any event you may have. They are awesome! The hotel is beautiful and a great choice. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Erika · Married on 09/12/2015

A family friend had gotten married at the Wyndham and suggested it to my husband and I. We couldn't have picked a better spot. Nicole (the wedding coordinator) did such an amazing job. Mike and I loved working with her and I got excited when we could have meetings with her. The day of the wedding I didn't even worry about anything because nicole had everything all set up and she really took care of mike and I. I would highly recommend any couple to choose the Wyndham. Everyone has been saying that the food there was outstanding. Our family friend who used to be a wedding photographer said that the food at our wedding was the best she's ever had!!! No lie!!! There was a business 2 minutes away from the Wyndham and that's where we did our pictures, the backdrop was beautiful. You won't be upset if you go with the Wyndham!!!

Sent on 09/27/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/15/2015

We used The Wyndham Boston-Andover for our post-wedding brunch and room block. They did a great job with the brunch and our guests loved the rooms.

Sent on 09/06/2015

thomas · Married on 08/08/2015

Outstanding staff/venue and value! Truly personalized service across the board.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Jean · event on 08/02/2015

The personal service I got with the Wyndham was amazing from beginning to end. We couldn't have been happier and our personal server Mary was at our every call and was amazing thank you Wyndham hotel this was our fourth event and we are impressed every time

Sent on 08/04/2015

Karen · Married on 08/01/2015

We cannot fault the service we received throughout the planning and coordinating stages and on the day itself.
    Nicole was extremely professional, exceptionally resourceful and was receptive to all of our needs. We specifically appreciated how Nicole and staff managed every aspect of our wedding alongside our vendors in providing damage control (As we all know not everything goes as smoothly as we would like on the day of).

All of the staff at the hotel was polite and extremely helpful throughout our stay. All involved were exceptionally efficient, friendly and took pride in ensuring that all of our needs were catered to.

We also would like to take the time to thank Convention Service Manager, Jodi Attridge whom was responsible for coordinating room blocks for our guests. Jodi ensured that all reservations and accommodations were fulfilled. The customer service she provided was extraordinary and we cannot thank her enough for her collaboration in that aspect of our wedding.
    Our overall experience was pleasant and we can’t thank Nicole enough for her contributions on our special day!

To all of the staff at the Wyndham Hotel, We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your hospitality, and yes…. …
    The most valuable amenity is without a doubt the staff at the Wyndham Hotel in Andover!!!!!!!

Wedding trailer link: https://vimeo.com/135209083

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jasmani · Married on 07/25/2015

This staff and management was very kind and helpful. Everything went as planned. I highly recommend and plan to work with them in future events

Sent on 07/28/2015

ANDREA · Married on 07/26/2014

We had our Ceremony and Reception at the Wyndham Andover Hotel. I want to say that everything was perfect. Our wedding planner Adrienne was great, she was easy going and very professional. I probably drove her crazy but she never showed it. From the second we decided on this venue everything went smoothly. Two months before the wedding we went for our food tasting. The food was amazing we got to choose 4 appetizers and 3 different dinners, they were accommodating for those who were attending that had special diets or foods they could not eat. The waitress who served us our food for the tasting was also the best. She stayed by my side the whole time from pictures to the reception to get me whatever I might need. Adrienne made sure everything went smoothly and on time. I cant thank her enough for doing such a great job!! Oh and an added bonus is they give you a suite the night before your wedding and the night of all included in the price which also was the cheapest that we had found anywhere!! This is a great place to have a wedding!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

We booked a room block at the Wyndham Boston Andover for our wedding guests. The hotel staff were easy to communicate with, booking was easy, and the wedding rate was a good reasonable price. They were very accommodating and made sure I got a big suite (the bride) so myself and my bridesmaids could all get ready there. The rest of the rooms were a good size and a lot of them also had nice balconies. The desk handed out information to our guests upon check-in and throughout the day brought us up extra towels, power strips, trash bags, etc. as we needed them. They allowed guests to socialize in the hotel rooms when we returned from the wedding that night and my husband and I had a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our suite waiting for us free of charge. We also held a breakfast for our guests at the hotel the following morning and the food was delicious! Upon returning home, I realized I left my ipod in the hotel room. The hotel mailed it to me within a few days. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning and event or anyone who is looking for somewhere to stay in the Andover area!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Erin · Married on 05/03/2014

The Wyndham is a wonderful place for a wedding. The ballroom is absolutely beautiful and spacious, our wedding had just over 200 people.

Adrienne, the catering manager, is excellent. She's so pleasant and very responsive, she was so easy to work with.

Meals were great, prices are reasonable, and it was so nice to have the hotel rooms on location. Plus, they include a room for the bride & groom in the package. The only negative I would say would be the banquet chairs, you definitely need to either rent chair covers or an alternative.

Overall, our experience was great and I'm so glad we decided to have our wedding here.

Sent on 05/10/2014

Robin · Married on 04/26/2014

My over all experience was extant form start to finish

Sent on 05/03/2014

Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful rating, Robin! As I said before, it was an absolute pleasure working with you!

-Adrienne

T · event on 04/26/2014

I can't say enough nice things about our experience at The Wyndham-Andover/Boston. Beautiful venue, great food and an event planner who was top rate. The planning was superb and culminated in a really nice event. It was everything we could have envisioned and more. Do yourself a favor and ask for Adrienne. She will take it from there and make sure that your event is spectacular!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Elisabeth · Married on 05/14/2011

When they say they specialize in weddings and special occasions that require that special touch and attention to detail, they aren't kidding! The Wyndham did our wedding for about 100 people on May 14th, and the package deal we got with them was awesome! Not only did it save us a ton of money, but we were able to work with fabulous vendors for our cake, linens, etc., that just contributed to a wonderful day. And having Christine there every step of the way, answering every little question we had, and taking care of us as the day-of-coordinator was priceless! I was actually able to enjoy every part of my wedding day without having to worry about the little details, and everything went off without a hitch! Great job Wyndham, and thanks for giving us the wedding we dreamed of! :)

Sent on 05/31/2011

Julie · Married on 08/21/2010

The staff, service, and accommodations at the Wyndham Boston Andover Hotel are incredible! My wedding was being held nearby and we chose the Wyndham to accommodate our guests, hold the rehearsal dinner, and morning after brunch. We booked nearly 60 rooms and everyone staying there could not say enough about comfort and the quality of the services provided. The staff, from the front desk to the catering manager, to the conference services manager, to the wait staff, went above and beyond my expectations. I provided guest bags to the front desk to hand out to each of my guests as they checked in and they were handed out successfully and without a hitch. The rehearsal dinner was beyond delicious (catered by On the Bone), and the service was top notch. Our morning after brunch was exactly as we had planned and it felt so good that we could rely on the Wyndham to handle everything. Choosing the Wyndham was one of the best decisions we made. This hotel did not cause me any stress...in fact, the trustworthy staff alleviated it. Thank you Wyndham, for helping to make our wedding weekend amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2010

Rebekah · Married on 08/14/2010

We had our reception here and it was awesome. The ballroom was gorgeous and the food was delicious. The Wyndham did an excellent job and everything went smoothly!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Diane · Married on 05/22/2010

I can't say enough good things about the Wyndham Andover Boston and their Director of Catering, Christine Perry. I learned about the Wyndham at a local Bridal show and was truly impressed with the value for the wedding packages and how lovely the facility was since being remodeled a few years ago.

From our initial meeting Christine was helpful and knowledgeable. She never tried to talk me into spending more money or up selling me on products or services. Christine was responsive to all of my questions and concerns and she made me feel completely at ease.

Talk about full service, Christine even helped to bustle my gown prior to the reception as my matron of honor was having a hard time getting it done properly! Christine even stayed at the event until dinner to ensure everything was just perfect. She left me in very capable hands with some of the more senior waitstaff who were also just great.

I would highly recommend the Wyndham for any type of event (I also had my bridal shower here which was also lovely) and hope to have the chance to work with Christine again in the future.

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • Diamond5

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2010

We had our wedding reception May 1, 2010 at the Boston Andover Wyndham Hotel. We had such a wonderful experience planning our dream wedding with the Wyndham Hotel's excellent wedding coordinator Christine Perry. She was extremely helpful, and reliable.

Our wedding was perfect, I'd tell every bride I know to check out the Wyndham for there wedding day. The food was amazing, my guest are still raving about the tasty food.

All I have is amazing things to say about this hotel. Thank you so much, for making our wedding perfect!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Nicole and Chris Nardone

Sent on 06/24/2010

Dena · Married on 07/19/2009

Amazing Ballroom...Great Staff and Great Coordinating Service..They cater to all your needs!

Sent on 11/20/2009