Double Platinum DJ Service Reviews

186 Reviews for Double Platinum DJ Service

• Reid

Reid Otto · Getting married on 04/09/2022

Amazing company...excellent day!

At relatively short notice, Double Platinum was ready for us! David Hall is their top-level DJ, and he navigated us through from the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception. My only regret is not booking them sooner than when I did. Bill met with me on the Sunday before, and he helped me finalize everything, and all of our attendants loved the music.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia Buttchen · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Responsive, Fun & Thoughtful

Double Platinum DJ has been incredible to work with! From the start they have been responsive, helpful and open to our thoughts and ideas! Our guests raved about how much fun DJ Diloma was at our wedding. I would highly recommend Bill, DJ Diloma, and team several times over to anyone with an upcoming event!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Plawinski · Married on 10/10/2020

10/10 recommend

We had a great experience with Double Platinum DJ. Bill was very communicative throughout the planning process and timeline. We had Nolan for our day of and he was awesome! He stuck to every request for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everyone had a great time and he kept the dance floor filled! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Emily

Emily Kubusek · Married on 02/10/2020

Awesome DJ!

Sean was AWESOME. I wasn’t sure what to expect going in since I crossed off 90% of that packet but he did so great. I think there were people dancing the whole time. We were very pleased. We HIGHLY Recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Sara V Brykalski · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Double Platinum was awesome from start to finish. Bill was extremely easy to work with and was SO quick to respond to emails. Our DJ, Conner, was also wonderful. He was SO helpful the entire day. He was responsive, flexible, and knew exactly what to do. It was so nice to be able to trust a vendor and not have to worry about them with all the craziness of the day. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Brittany Fitzgerald-Lee · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Rob made our entire wedding experience memorable!

DJ Rob was our DJ for our galaxy themed wedding in September.! He did absolutely amazing!! We told him that we wanted an EDM/Pop Punk vibe and he made sure to go out of his way to make it everything we could have dreamed for, and more!
    The lights were changing and bouncing with the music, the club-style theme filled the room with sound, and he made sure to even throw in a couple oldies for the ones who wanted it most (:
    My (now) husband's and my ideal wedding was to make it club style, and Rob did an amazing job at exceeding our expectations. We couldn't have asked for a better fit. Double Platinum made our wedding experience memorable, exciting, and most importantly, LOUD! (:

PS: They also do a really good job at any extras you purchase. IE: We had DPDJ arrange our ceremony backdrop and marquee letters, which enhanced the mood and lighting perfectly for us and our photos. Thank you!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/16/2019

Crazy Amazing DJ!!!

DPDJ was amazing!!! They made our wedding day so incredibly beautiful, fun and awesome!!! DJ Rob was the best!!! He played a crazy awesome variety of music and interacted with our guests. I can’t say enough good things about DPDJ. We worked with Bill for over a year, planning and making sure we had everything we were looking for. Bill was incredible to work with and he delivered everything we wanted and more!!! We are so very grateful and thankful to DPDJ!!! Our day was truly amazing and we’re so happy you were able to be a part of it!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 08/10/2019

Dpdj/dj chris

We are so incredibly lucky to have had DJ Chris for our wedding on August 9th! He was professional, responsive and so much fun! He kept everyone out on the dance floor the whole night - we were sad that it ended! Bill and all of the Double Platinum staff were AMAZING in preparation for our wedding! We were also pleasantly surprised that our photo booth guy, David, put together a wonderful album of photo booth pictures from the night! We could not be happier with the wonderful service Double Platinum provided!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • W

Winter Kohler · Married on 07/27/2019

Truly Fantastic DJ!

Such an amazing DJ! We had DJ Conner and he did such a fantastic job. He read the crowd perfectly, the dance floor stayed packed all night! The price was so reasonable for the quality of the service. The uplighting he did was fantastic and the overall ambience was amazing. Would hands down recommend Double Platinum!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Cao · Married on 07/26/2019

Phenomenal Business

DPDJ is such a great dj service! They met my every needs and made my day unforgettable! My guests are still telling me how much fun they had and how they loved the music that played!!! Dj Rob and Bill were incredible! So happy I went with DPDJ!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/21/2019

DJ Sean Rocks!!!!

I can’t even begin to describe how wonderful Sean and Bill were!!!!!!!!!! Bill answered all of my questions and dealt with my freak outs and Sean was just so wonderful! Guests said it was the best party ever and the music was awesome, as a bride, I was so thankful for the details and the attention paid to what our vision was! Sean made the whole night run so smoothly and I couldn’t be more grateful!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kelly · Married on 12/30/2018

Chris was awesome! Easy to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Our uplighting looked phoemenal.

Beyond great to work with!!! Worth every dollar

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kathy · Married on 12/13/2018

Great DJ Service!

Our experience with Double Platinum DJ Service was awesome - from beginning to end. Everyone we dealt with was professional, courteous and went above and beyond to make our day special! DJ Chris arrived on our big day fully prepared and all music from our ceremony through the reception was exactly what we wanted! During and since our wedding we have received compliments from our guests commenting that the DJ was great, kept everyone dancing and having a great time! Thank you so much Bill & DJ Chris!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 12/08/2018

Unforgettable night

I have to say that Double Platinum DJ was able to hit all the genres of music we were looking for on our wedding day. We had house, rap, classic rock, pop, country, etc and it all flowed so nicely. They stuck to my do not play list which I also really appreciated and were able to follow the timeline perfectly. Rob even added extra perks. Of course I wish the night could have gone on longer and more house music could have been played but it was overall perfect! I wish I could dance the night away all over again. They were very affordable and talented. I would highly recommend this company for your big day!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Ralph · Married on 09/22/2018

Double Platinum DJ

We had the best DJ ever. Chris kept people on the dance floor all night just as we wanted. We gave him a play list with instructions to play as much as he could but that he should use his best judgment to keep people dancing and he did just that. The lightning they provide is also awesome, it was the only decoration we needed aside from the flowers.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

We absolutely loved having Double Platinum DJ Service for our wedding. Meeting with Bill to talk through all our options was a breeze. Everything was clear and we were able to customize the service exactly how we wanted.
    On the day of our event, DJ Chris was great! He did the music for our ceremony and for the reception. He had exactly the right songs that we wanted for every part of the event. He kept people on the dance floor all night!
    I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Joanna · Married on 06/02/2018

We booked Double Platinum DJ for our wedding reception and would highly recommend them! The owner, Bill, was extremely helpful and responsive in addressing our questions from our initial consultation to the big day. The colored up-lighting and customized monogram that Double Platinum DJ offered looked incredible at our venue. We were matched with DJ Rob, who patiently walked through with us our detailed schedule for the wedding and our music tastes. He gave speakers a heads up before their toasts and made sure that the transitions during the night were smooth and seamless. He also catered exactly to our music preferences and kept our guests dancing all night long! We had the best time at our reception and DJ Rob played a critical role in making the night awesome!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Very professional, catered to our every need, and music was perfect for our big day!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Andrea · Married on 02/24/2018

We booked Double Platinum DJ Service for my parent's surprise 25th Wedding Anniversary. Our DJ, David, was awesome! He was very attentive to anything we needed and very accommodating. All of the guests talked about how great the music was and what a great mix of genres and songs he played. I would strongly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kelli · Married on 11/18/2017

We used Double Platinum DJ for our wedding this past weekend and I couldn't be more impressed! From the very beginning, Bill was wonderful to work with and gave us lots of advice for uplighting as well! Leading up to the big day, it was so easy to communicate with Bill and our AMAZING DJ Chris! Chris had the booklet that we filled out for him and completed all of our first song requests perfectly! He then kept the dance floor full with his awesome music choices! We heard all night how awesome the songs were! We can't thank Double Platinum enough for their wonderful DJ and services! We would recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome DJ that can keep the fun going all night long!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • F

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

I am a planner and booked Double Platinum back in early 2016 and my wedding was just this past weekend on 10/7/17. They always were very efficient at responding to emails throughout the process and always nice and thorough with any questions that came up. I got compliments all night on our DJ, Nolan, he was a blast and I'm still being told how great he was keeping everyone on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Double Platinum! They were amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • mkebride

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

We LOVED our DJ, Ryan . We met with DP after they did a friends wedding last summer that was awesome. They were very professional and had worked at our venue many times. We were a little nervous that we didn't know which of their dj's we would be assigned, but the owner assured us that we could meet with them if we requested. We ended up not meeting with him after talking to him on the phone and deciding we trusted the company and trusted him to do a great job. The music was aaamazing and he kept the party going all night long. He was flexible, dependable, and fun. He took our list (big list) of music we wanted and made it all flow and added in some awesomeness. We are not so into the emcee DJ's that talk a lot and are goofy, so we requested that there just be music and him help with the timeline, but not really extra on top of that. He had the perfect level of interaction that we were looking for, and he ran everything so smoothly. He did our ceremony and that went off without a hitch. He was awesome!!! Thanks so much Ryan for making our wedding day so fun and memorable!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved David! He was great, personable and no one really left the dance floor and if they did it was to go to the photo booth. Such a great night!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kramer · Married on 08/12/2017

We had DJ David for our wedding and the guy was the absolute best to work with. I put off pretty much everything until about 2 weeks before our wedding and David still killed it the entire night. Sound, lighting, mc-ing was so much better than I could have asked for and the entire staff at DP went above and beyond for us even though it was completely my fault for waiting until the last minute to get them all of our information. If you are having a wedding in Lake Geneva, specifically at Maxwell Mansion then there is no reason to even think about another vendor. These guys are awesome!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Double Platinum is THE best DJ service I have ever experienced. We kept going back-and-forth between a band or a dj and could not be happier with our final choice. They are responsive, accommodating, understanding and fun. Bill (the owner) is so down to earth and helpful, and assigned us the perfect dj for the evening. Conner, our wedding dj, could not have been more nice. He showed up early, stayed late, made sure we were comfortable with how things were going through the night, and really had such a great talent at reading the crowd.

I would highly, highly, highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 10/05/2017