162 Reviews for Double Platinum DJ Service

Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)

We booked Double Platinum DJ Service for my parent's surprise 25th Wedding Anniversary. Our DJ, David, was awesome! He was very attentive to anything we needed and very accommodating. All of the guests talked about how great the music was and what a great mix of genres and songs he played. I would strongly recommend!

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Double Platinum DJ for our wedding this past weekend and I couldn't be more impressed! From the very beginning, Bill was wonderful to work with and gave us lots of advice for uplighting as well! Leading up to the big day, it was so easy to communicate with Bill and our AMAZING DJ Chris! Chris had the booklet that we filled out for him and completed all of our first song requests perfectly! He then kept the dance floor full with his awesome music choices! We heard all night how awesome the songs were! We can't thank Double Platinum enough for their wonderful DJ and services! We would recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome DJ that can keep the fun going all night long!

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am a planner and booked Double Platinum back in early 2016 and my wedding was just this past weekend on 10/7/17. They always were very efficient at responding to emails throughout the process and always nice and thorough with any questions that came up. I got compliments all night on our DJ, Nolan, he was a blast and I'm still being told how great he was keeping everyone on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Double Platinum! They were amazing!

Profile Picture User5333258, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Uplighting

We LOVED our DJ, Ryan . We met with DP after they did a friends wedding last summer that was awesome. They were very professional and had worked at our venue many times. We were a little nervous that we didn't know which of their dj's we would be assigned, but the owner assured us that we could meet with them if we requested. We ended up not meeting with him after talking to him on the phone and deciding we trusted the company and trusted him to do a great job. The music was aaamazing and he kept the party going all night long. He was flexible, dependable, and fun. He took our list (big list) of music we wanted and made it all flow and added in some awesomeness. We are not so into the emcee DJ's that talk a lot and are goofy, so we requested that there just be music and him help with the timeline, but not really extra on top of that. He had the perfect level of interaction that we were looking for, and he ran everything so smoothly. He did our ceremony and that went off without a hitch. He was awesome!!! Thanks so much Ryan for making our wedding day so fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved David! He was great, personable and no one really left the dance floor and if they did it was to go to the photo booth. Such a great night!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had DJ David for our wedding and the guy was the absolute best to work with. I put off pretty much everything until about 2 weeks before our wedding and David still killed it the entire night. Sound, lighting, mc-ing was so much better than I could have asked for and the entire staff at DP went above and beyond for us even though it was completely my fault for waiting until the last minute to get them all of our information. If you are having a wedding in Lake Geneva, specifically at Maxwell Mansion then there is no reason to even think about another vendor. These guys are awesome!

Profile Picture Kramer, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Double Platinum is THE best DJ service I have ever experienced. We kept going back-and-forth between a band or a dj and could not be happier with our final choice. They are responsive, accommodating, understanding and fun. Bill (the owner) is so down to earth and helpful, and assigned us the perfect dj for the evening. Conner, our wedding dj, could not have been more nice. He showed up early, stayed late, made sure we were comfortable with how things were going through the night, and really had such a great talent at reading the crowd.

I would highly, highly, highly recommend these guys!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had DJ David for our wedding and we could not have been more happy! He was everything we could have asked of a DJ and more! He was very communicative and was easy to approach if we had any questions. He also checked-in with us mutiple times to make sure everything was going well and to see if there is anything he could help with to make the party better. Our dance floor was completely full from the first song to the last and everybody we talked to had an awesome time. Many even complimented David for being awesome and for his attentiveness to the party guests.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Prior to our wedding day, I was a bartender at a wedding venue and had met plenty of DJs. We worked with DJ Double Platinum quite frequently and I always loved their DJs. Everyone was always so nice and they knew how to keep the party going all night. My favorite part of the wedding was the dancing! The lighting was absolutely stunning, and the music was on point. Rob was our DJ and he was very fun to work with. I absolutely loved having them as our DJ and would highly recommend any of the DJs to future brides!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dancing is my favorite part of any wedding reception, and Double Platinum DJ kept everyone dancing until the very end! Extremely friendly staff, very organized, willing to customize everything to your event, and incredibly talented in keeping the party going throughout the entire event. Uplighting is included in the DJ price which I took for granted until I saw how they transformed my wedding venue such that it surpassed my vision for the space! 100% recommend them!!

Profile Picture Becki, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Double Platinum is amazing!!! We had DJ Matt for our entire wedding day of 10 hours! He was fabulous! Played all the songs we had requested and is very high energy and kept the dance floor happening! The up lighting made a very nice touch to our ceremony and then he jazzed it up with fun colors for the reception.

Profile Picture Joelle, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Double Platinum DJ Service is the best and a real life saver! Three short weeks before my wedding, the DJ that I had booked since last December canceled on me. Bill was able to book with me for my wedding on October 1st - such a life saver!! Right off the bat, Bill made me feel very comfortable and confident in his business. I was able to trust Bill and his company very quickly. DJ Connor got in touch with me in a timely manner to review the timeline for the evening. When my husband and I got to the hotel before the reception started, DJ Connor was there and all set up. He even showed us the uplighting to make sure that we liked it - we LOVED it! DJ Connor was also very flexible with changing the timeline as needed and to help keep us on track with time. DJ Connor kept everyone on the dance floor up until our last song! I recommend Double Platinum DJ Service to EVERY Bride and Groom out there!!! Can't say enough great things about them!

Profile Picture User7198270, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Double Platinum DJ was wonderful to work with! They are extremely professional and are the best at what they do. We had Alex as our DJ and he was AMAZING! All of our friends and family were dancing the whole night! Everyone had such a blast! I would highly recommend Double Platinum DJ to all of our family and friends! They definitely made our wedding reception perfect!!!

Profile Picture User7418694, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Alex had our dance floor packed the whole night! Great communication with Bill prior to the wedding, getting everything set up for us, and DJ Alex did a great job checking in with us throughout the night to see if we had any special requests. The uplighting and monogram also looked fantastic! Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

We booked Double Platinum DJ for our wedding + were very happy we did. We had DJ Damian for our day and he was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. Not only did he play everything we asked for, but he also had the dance floor filled the entire evening up until the very end! We will be recommending DJ Damion + Double Platinum DJ to anyone who is looking for a DJ service. Thank you guys for being a huge part of our perfect day!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the best experience with Double Platinum DJ. Bill responded to my phone call almost immediately- they know what real customer service is like. He paired us with the DJ Chris- they provided uplighting, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, they played our eclectic music selections and we had an incredible time. They made our ballroom look more beautiful than I could have imagine. Truly blessed and so happy everything worked out the way it did. If I could go back, I would choose them in a heartbeat! Thanks for everything guys!

Profile Picture User4813680, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Uplighting

There is a reason that Double Platinum is consistently rated 5 stars. Double Platinum was easy to work with and every question was answered quickly. My daughter was married last Saturday and our DJ was David Hall. He was responsible for the wedding ceremony and the reception and did an outstanding job on both. David is really talented at reading the crowd. The floor was full the entire evening and our guests, both young and old, had a wonderful time. I never dance and I mean never but David's choice in music and the enthusiastic guests brought me to the dance floor and I had a blast. I would highly recommend Double Platinum and David Hall.

Profile Picture User7043543, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Highly highly recommend! My wife and I were married just yesterday and LOVED our DJ (David) so much we felt compelled to write a review as soon as we had time. Totally professional, on time, and played the perfect mix of music. But mainly brought so much energy and excitement that it helped make our reception as perfect as we could of hoped for! My wife and I received so many compliments about our DJ. He was truly amazing and we can't thank David and Double Platinum enough!

Chris and Stephanie Pantaleo

Profile Picture Chris, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Look no further, this DJ Service is it!!!! They not only saved me a week before my wedding due to my previous DJ bailing (thankfully, b/c Rob with DP was amazing) but Rob also kept great energy throughout the entire wedding. Rob helped the party follow the timeline, ensured everything was going to be just right, and even helped coordinate with the venue! Rob was very kind and dedicated. Bill is also very professional, extremely knowledgeable, and his passion for what he does is inspiring! I am actually thankful my previous DJ bailed, because Double Platinum really knows what they are doing when it comes to DJ services! I couldn't have asked for anything better, I wanted a fun wedding and they helped me achieve that goal! I continue to get great compliments from the guests!!!

Profile Picture Kristen , 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

They were very helpful in our music selection. We had some special songs we wanted for the ceremony and they were more then willing to use those songs.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thanks to Double Platinum for making our reception amazing. We had a DJ Rob for our event and he kept everyone dancing until 1AM. Our guests kept saying that he played awesome music from all generations so our guests of all ages had a blast. During the event, Rob made sure to communicate with me and my husband to make sure the timing was how we wanted. I highly recommend DJ Rob!

Before the event, we worked with Alex and Bill. They made planning so easy, we never waited more than 24 hours for a response from them. They have you fill out a book with preferences, timing, etc. and that made everything go so much easier. I would highly recommend Double Platinum!!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

These guys were everything we needed. We were very specific with our music and overall atmosphere. They nailed it all. Thank you for everything you did for us! Alex and Nolan were incredible.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about how great Double Platinum was for my wedding! Alex kept the dance floor full the entire night, and even before it officially opened because our guests wanted to dance to the background music. We also used them for ceremony decoration (pipe and drape backdrop) and music. Uplighting at the reception just added to the beauty of the Pfister's Imperial Ballroom.

Profile Picture Charley, 4/16/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

If you want to have guests out on the dance floor all night, hire Double Platinum. DJ Alex Storm even played an encore song (Don't Stop Believing) at the end of our reception, because people didn't want to leave. My husband and I wanted to throw a great and memorable party, and credit goes to DoublePlatinum and Alex. He played a great mix of music that had the younger and older crowd out on the dance floor. He did an awesome job of feeling the crowd and took requests, but played them when they fit best. We also used Double Platinum for uplights (at no extra cost) and it made our venue look stunning. They really work to customize small details for you. Bill, the president and CEO, is also extremely professional and responsive. He let me know when I overpaid him for the remaining balance. (thanks, wedding brain!) DoublePlatinum works with you to help create the wedding of your dreams and makes the day stress-free. I highly recommend hiring Double Platinum for your wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews