Double Platinum Celebrations LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Morgan F. Married on 09/17/2022

Dj mark rocks!

We loved having DJ Mark at our wedding! He was very easy to communicate with leading up to the event which we appreciated. He was great in helping make the wedding run smoothly all the way from the ceremony, cocktail hour to the last song. All the songs played were very appropriate for the age group there and people literally did not leave the dance floor all night. I would recommend him to anyone!
  • Alison
    Alison G. Married on 09/10/2022

The BEST DJ in Maine!

Kevin from Double Platinum Celebrations was our DJ for music at our wedding in September 2022, and he was absolutely amazing to work with. Super helpful, flexible, and all around great guy. He can read the crowd and picks up on how the night goes. Highly recommend Kevin!!
    Shannon B. Married on 09/03/2022

Labor day weekend wedding

Dj Jeremie was great. He knew exactly how to make everything come together smoothly for us without having to ask. He made great recommendations while I was finishing up my timeline to make sure everything flowed well. He played great music and had everyone up and dancing the second he said the dance floor was open. A huge hit for us and our guests, and an amazing night we won’t forget!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Miriam B. Married on 08/21/2022

Amazing dj and mc!!

Kevin was incredible! Our venue host recommended him and it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. He had great equipment and everything went off without a hitch. Our guests were immediately dancing and it was a blast. His MC skills are also fantastic! We could not have chosen a better DJ. He made sure everything was on time and managed so much. Make sure you get the uplights! What an awesome addition. They really set the mood.
  • Sierra
    Sierra D. Married on 08/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Kevin had us dancing the night away!

DJ Kevin was an outstanding DJ! We had some very specific desires for some of our wedding entrances, and he did a great job meeting our needs. All of our friends raved about how great he was, and we were on the dance floor all night!

Additionally, Kevin was a pleasure to talk to and made us feel very sure that everything would go smoothly on our day!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! DJ Kevin was amazing. He was thoughtful and so easy to work with throughout the entire process. He kept the dance floor moving all night long and we had so much fun! Simply the BEST! :)
  • Molly
    Molly C. Married on 07/09/2022

DJ Chris was Amazing!

DJ Chris was absolutely incredible!! From our calls, to our zoom meeting, to the day of our wedding Chris was amazing. We could not have asked for a better DJ. He was so attentive, professional, and organized. We still have people telling us "Your DJ was amazing!!!" And we wholeheartedly agree. The dance floor was packed all night! If we got to do our whole wedding over again, DJ Chris would be the first vendor we booked. I had organized quite a few choreographed moments, and Chris handled each one beautifully. Again, we have nothing but positive feedback. We would recommend DJ Chris to anyone looking for their wedding to be elevated because of their DJ!
    Dan L. Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Kevin was absolutely amazing!!

You can’t go wrong with DJ Kevin! He was the absolute best! DJ Kevin was so easy to work with and he had everyone on the dance floor all night with the music! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to hire a DJ for their wedding!
    Abby Married on 07/01/2022

Highly Recommend

DJ Kevin was great!! He kept the dance floor alive and so many of our guests complimented the music at our wedding!
    Kristin B. Married on 06/24/2022

Exceeded Expectations!

We were very pleased with our experience working with Kevin before and during the wedding. He met our expectations for music we wanted and definitely exceeded our expectations with meeting the vibe of the wedding and guests. Our guests enjoyed his entertainment! We would definitely recommend Kevin to others for their events!
    Darcy B. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend DJ Daniel!

DJ Daniel was the absolute best and we can attribute our wedding day being a blast to him! He was so incredibly professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the planning process. Day-of, he made sure everything went perfectly from the ceremony to the reception, and he kept people dancing all night. Everyone loved him and his work. He is a master of mixing and creating the best track list that flows perfectly. It was such an amazing day and we’re so thankful to have had DJ Daniel’s talent be a major part of our wedding day! He’s the best!!
  • Patrick
    Patrick C. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service and lots of fun!

Their DJ services were perfect, the dance floor was packed and didn't have a dull moment the entire time!

DJ Daniel was nothing short of fantastic! He was very personable, engaging, and easy to work with. He had a positive attitude that was enjoyable to be around and his energy translated onto the dance floor via his DJ'ing. He was on time. Communication was great, before the event and during, which we really appreciated. He played all of our requested songs and was fantastic to work with.

The communication from Double Platinum agency as a whole, start to finish, was prompt, transparent, and fantastic also!

Thank you again!
    Aisling R. Married on 06/11/2022

DJ Kevin and Double Platinum Celebrations are the BEST

If you want to have the best DJ ever at your wedding… DJ KEVIN. He is absolutely incredible on all fronts - here are some reasons why:

1. Professionalism - His communication is seamless. He clearly prepares before your big day, and it shows. He listened to all of our requests, and he kept the flow of the wedding all the way through. Also, his gear is high quality, and the sound carries through a room, even in a tent outside.

2. TALENT. Our group danced the whole night!! He found some magic way to incorporate all of our requests, plus requests of guests. Also, he is a mixing DJ, so he was very quick to switch things up based on what the crowd wanted. There was never a dull moment the whole night. And he was great MCing and managing the flow of the day as a whole.

3. Flexibility!! We don’t even know how to thank him for this one. We requested for my band to play for about an hour of the reception, and for my two close friends to play music at the ceremony. Kevin not only welcomed this idea, but he brought extra amps and gear to an island(!) to make this happen and to make sure our musicians (who were also guests) didn’t have to worry about the set up. He also made the transitions between the band breaking down and the dancing so seamless.

4. DJ Kevin loves his job!! And it shows :) - The passion that DJ Kevin has for his work is priceless. You can tell he not only loves his job, but he loves to make his guests happy. We got so many compliments from the guests on how awesome our DJ and music situation was. You’ll NEVER go wrong with DJ Kevin.

We also want to give a HUGE thank you to DJ Stephen and Double Platinum Celebrations for their professionalism and flexibility as well. We were supposed to have our wedding May 2020 with DJ Kevin, but then moved it to June 5, 2021, before moving it AGAIN to June 11 2022. It was such an easy transition between dates with Double Platinum Celebrations. Since Kevin was already booked for our 2021 date, DJ Stephen jumped in and was also so incredibly easy to work with and so professional. We would have been stoked to have him work our wedding. However, when Kevin was available for our 2022 date, Stephen agreed to let Kevin jump back in as we originally planned. It was not only easy/flexible, but it was so professional. We were so impressed by the company and the internal communication of their team. They really just want to help you have the best day.

Moral of the story is…. You won’t go wrong using this company. It was one of the best decisions we made with this wedding. Thank you thank you thank you for being so fantastic, DJ Kevin!!!!
  • O
    Olivia G. Married on 06/11/2022

cPort Party in July

We had to keep postponing our yearly party, Maine Platinum DJ worked with us in order to make sure our event had a DJ. DJ Matthew was a delight! I had dozens of guests come up to me to let me know how much they loved the playlist. The real show stopper was the fog machine. When it was time to shut the party down no one wanted to go home and kept asking if DJ Matthew would play one more!
  • Matt
    Matt C. Married on 06/03/2022

Dj kevin was awesome

DJ Kevin did an amazing job! Everyone was so impressed. We had totally forgotten to pick a walk in song and Kevin was there on the spot with some great ideas on the fly. The dancefloor was packed all night! Would recommend him to anyone!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn D. Married on 05/27/2022

The best experience!

DJ Kevin was absolutely wonderful! He played such an integral part of our day through ensuring everything flowed as planned to ensuring everyone had a fun time at the reception. He listened to our needs, while also reading the audience. I would recommend Double Platinum Celebrations to everyone! We truly couldn't have been happier with our experience.
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 05/22/2022

DJ Kevin is amazing!

Leading up to the wedding, I was nervous how the music would go. I recently went to a wedding where hardly anyone would be on the dance floor and enjoying the music and I did not want that. Music is so important to me (Sarah) and I wanted it to be a big part of our special day. I wanted people on the dance floor the whole time and was afraid that there would be awkwardness and how the DJ would handle it if there was.

Our conversation before the wedding with you, Kevin, was great. You were very down to earth, confident and liked the same music we did! It did help put me at ease to know you were confident where I wasn't, and it took pressure off myself. I told you on the phone my plan was to be on the dance floor most of the time and you MADE that happen! We had a wedding a little under 50 people so I figured because of that, I would have time to eat food, cake, talk to people. As soon as dancing music started, I couldn't make myself leave the floor! Every time a song was over I would think maybe I should go talk to that person, get some food, etc but then another good song would come on and I didn't want to leave the floor! It was GREAT! You knew just what to play and never was there not a group of people on the dance floor!

You recorded our toasts and entrances and took a couple of videos during the reception of us dancing, going above and beyond what was even expected of you. And when you let Justin sing "Ice Ice Baby" in the microphone, I knew you had remembered talking about that song on our phone conversation and you made his night! So thank you so much for making this the perfect wedding. So many people told us it was one of the best weddings they had ever been too and that's all because of how much fun you made it! We can't thank you enough and I am already recommending you to ANYONE I know that needs a DJ!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Kevin is the best EVER!

If I could rate DJ Kevin 25 stars I would. My fiance and I originally planned to be married in June of 2020. We got married at Ocean Gateway, and hired an event coordinator to facilitate vendors etc etc. She recommended double platinum celebrations and I am so happy she did. We originally had another DJ through double platinum, but after having to move the wedding 4 times across 2 years, we got re-matched with Kevin. We did finally get married in May of 2022. Kevin was super clear and organized throughout the entire planning process. He checked in and made sure to clearly communicate pricing, what to expect, and what he needed from us. Leading up to the wedding, we had a call to go over all the last minute details. The day of the wedding, he was at our ceremony at Fort Allen park to make sure everything was mic'd (we had live music), and then came back to Ocean Gateway for the reception portion. We had let Kevin know that we had a dance crowd and really wanted everyone on the dance floor as early as possible. He absolutely one million percent delivered. We did food stations so that we could get the dance floor open early. We ended up with about 4 hours of dance time, and honestly people danced the ENTIRE time. We had 183 guests, and I would say that about 100 of those guests were on the dance floor for hours. We paid extra for uplighting and it really tied the whole thing together. Overall it was the best night of our lives. My legs were sore for days from the dancing. My aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends all said it was the funnest wedding they ever went to - some even comparing it to a concert. I wish I could re-do it because it was so so much fun. If you are looking for a super fun, energetic DJ, look no further! Kevin was unbelievable!
  • Kristen
    Kristen M. Married on 05/15/2022

Amazing Night!

DJ Tubbs did a great job keeping me on the dance floor all night long! You can create your own complete playlist or let them go free! They also have so many playlists to get inspiration from to put your own wedding playlist together! People of all ages were on the dance floor all night!
  • Kayla
    Kayla S. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing!!!!

DJ Kevin made our wedding. He played such a huge role in helping me surprise my husband and stepdaughter with a father daughter dance. Kevin went above and beyond to make that happen for me. I do not think the dance floor was empty all night. Today he surprised me with such a special audio from our wedding.
    Liam C. Married on 03/19/2022

DJ Kevin 3/19/22 Bedford Village Inn

DJ Kevin was great to work with. He made everything very simple and stress free. He was very organized, professional, and clearly knew exactly what to do. He answered any questions that we had leading up to the wedding day and made sure that the experience was exactly what we wanted. He kept guests of all ages engaged and having fun. We would highly recommend DJ Kevin to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.
    Brooke A. Married on 01/22/2022

Hire DJ Kevin!

DJ Kevin was beyond amazing! From the beginning, he was so fun to work with and truly made us feel as though we were in good hands, and trust me, we were! From the ceremony to the reception, he kept the party going. He had everyone on the dance floor and made the night one to remember. We highly suggest any couple work with DJ Kevin! I wish we could get married all over again so we could have him as our DJ! We really can’t say enough about him, his professionalism and his energy! Thank you thank you thank you!! Do yourself a favor and his DJ Kevin for your wedding!
    Katie P. Married on 12/31/2021

NYE Wedding

DJ Daniel was phenomenal. We can’t thank him enough! He was so friendly and professional and really made us feel confident leading up to the wedding. His playlist was perfect, creating the fun and lively atmosphere we wanted for our guests on NYE. We have received so many compliments on his work!
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 12/31/2021

DJ Kevin Brought the PARTY

DJ Kevin. Book him. I am someone that has a hard time delegating and trusting people to execute what I need /want. I knew Kevin was going to give me exactly what I needed within the first 5 minutes of our call. I had a NYE wedding and I was convinced that I was going to create an entire playlist start to finish before talking to Kevin ONLY because I had such a vision. After that call I had so much confidence in Kevin and he did NOT disappoint. Not only was he a great hype man, he did an amazing job at reading the room and keeping the party alive all night long. He would even come up to me a couple different points of the night and run some ideas by me. Kevin was professional, FUN, kind, quick to respond, and reliable. He nailed it start to finish. SO if you're someone like me that has a hard time releasing control, take a note out of my book and hire DJ Kevin to take something off your plate. HE'S GOT THIS FOR YOU. Thanks again Kevin!!
    Lee W. Married on 12/11/2021

DJ Kevin is amazing!

DJ Kevin was amazing from start to finish for our December wedding! From our first call all the way to the end, he took time getting to know us and our style, creating the best atmosphere for an unforgettable dance party! All of our friends and family raved about how great the music was all night. We strongly recommend working with Kevin for your special day/event! We would hire him again in a heartbeat.
illustration stars