Double Platinum Celebrations LLC Reviews

469 | Buxton, ME

469 Reviews for Double Platinum Celebrations LLC

Samantha · Getting married on 07/01/2021

While planning our wedding, we knew we wanted Double Platinum Celebrations to be part of it. We had been to multiple weddings where DJ Kevin was the DJ and were very happy with those events. Throughout the planning process, DJ Kevin was more than helpful and accommodating. He answered any questions we had thoroughly and promptly. On the day of the wedding, he was very professional and helped assure me everything was going to be fine. He was very flexible with the schedule and even kept me on track. He did the ceremony and reception music as well as announcements. He was very helpful to ensure our First Dance song (which was performed live) went smoothly. He had a great mixture of all the types of music we wanted played and kept everyone dancing. We highly recommend DJ Kevin for any event you might be planning. We could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Tim Goulet · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Exceeded all expectations!

DJ Kevin did our wedding at the Bedford Village Inn in New Hampshire In August 2019 and he exceeded all expectations. Would highly recommend. The online planning tool made planning easy. Music for the pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing was everything we hoped for.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Brennan · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Amazing DJ for an Amazing Price!

We hired Kevin from Double Platinum for our wedding. Not only was the price extremely reasonable but Kevin was a pleasure to work with! We used their online tool to help with timelines and logistics of what we wanted for music as well as Kevin took the time to go over my processional song and edit it exactly how I wanted. The day of he was on point for everything from our ceremony to the last dance. He made sure to check in with us throughout the wedding and multiple times during the evening I had guest telling me how great the DJ was! The dance floor was packed the entire night and after the last song no one wanted to leave! I would recommend Kevin to anyone looking for a great DJ. He is personable, organized and just all around awesome! Thank you Kevin and DPC, you helped make our night amazing!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Monica · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Parents Surprise 60th Birthday

DJ BB (Ben) raised the roof at my parents' 60th birthday party. He was able to balance the oldies and classic dance songs with the current hits , keeping us dancing ALL night. Not only did he keep us dancing with a great selection, he also listened to detail and played a song my aunts and mom danced to in the past that was mentioned in speech! Surprising all of us! I am so excited to have them for me wedding :)

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sheri Brown · Getting married on 07/10/2020

So fun what a great wedding

DJ Sean is the best! He was so easy to work with and he had a great set list.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kaitlin Parker · Getting married on 07/10/2020

DJ Jason was amazing!

We were SO thrilled with DJ Jason at our wedding. He coudln't have done a better job. We had guests asking for his information all night. He kept the dance party going strong all evening!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Walsh · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Double Platinum & DJ Chris are AMAZING!

We had an amazing wedding and are so glad Chris was our DJ! He was so accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process and the day of. We had a handful of songs that had to be trimmed/faded in/faded out and he did so perfectly. He made sure the music was appropriate for all ages throughout the day. Best of all, he honored my wishes of not playing any of the songs on my 'no play list' (even when some of my cousins who were ...enjoying themselves... kept hounding him to do so, haha)! He was so great about running everything by me, making sure everything was going to plan, and keeping the timeline on track.

My family and friends have raved about our DJ choice and how great the music and vibe of the whole event was! The dance floor was full ALL NIGHT long & we even extended an hour because everyone was having so much fun!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Danielle Haggerty · Getting married on 07/10/2020

I Couldn't Imagine Anyone Better

DJ Daniel was absolutely AMAZING!

He had the best transitions between songs - no one wanted to leave the dance floor! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Cailyn Martuni · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Best DJ for our wedding!

DJ Deb was the perfect person for our wedding! She made everything seamless and so much fun at the same time. Deb was so helpful leading up to the event as well as during the event and I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Matt Morse · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Such a great time

DJ Ben was incredible! Leading up to the wedding he was incredibly helpful and resourceful in guiding us through our selections for music and was very easy to work with. At the wedding itself everything went off without a hitch and numerous people asked us throughout the night where/how we had found him - he was extremely entertaining and definitely ensured that everyone had a great time all night long. I loved having him there and so did everyone else!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Emma

Emma Connolly · Getting married on 04/11/2020

What a wonderful night!

The wedding was fabulous! We have received so many compliments that DJ Kevin Duran kept everything flowing smoothly, and kept everyone dancing! It was such a fun time! It was great that DJ Kevin was able to kind of "direct the night" by announcing various things, and doing the couples dances which was very sweet. We cannot thank you enough, Kevin, for the wonderful night!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Corey Bailey · Married on 02/22/2020

Double Platinum Celebrations - Chris

Chris was awesome. Good music, good flow. Read the crowd well. Chris was also accommodating for the little skits and parodies that people were putting on. He was happy to look up songs for us beforehand and had microphones for us to use. Lots of fun!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine Mills · Married on 02/22/2020

Nobody better!

From start to finish, DJ Sean Ross really exceeded expectations. He was enthusiastic, organized, flexible, and so much fun! He is hands down the best wedding DJ I have ever experienced. We were particularly impressed with how well he stuck to our music requests, because not a lot of DJ's do! His song transitions were were soo smooth, my husband and I literally couldn't leave the dance floor all night! Thank you so much DJ Ross! Give this guy a raise, damnit!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Merritt Logan · Married on 02/22/2020

Awesome DJ, the floor was full all night!

DJ Kevin did an awesome job at our wedding, we had very general input about the type of vibe and music we were hoping for and he was able to take that and play great music all night!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2019

Kevin was fantastic!

Kevin was amazing, listened to all of our concerns prior to the wedding and even held out for the stragglers at the end. He was very nice and professional, would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/04/2019

C.V. · Married on 11/02/2019

DPC Brings the Party!!!

DJ Sean knows how to read a crowd and keep the party going all night long. Very knowledgeable of the venue space and made sure to touch base with all other vendors to ensure wedding flow went smoothly, cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kristen Jones · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend DJ Kevin!

If you want your guest to dance all night then you need to have DJ Kevin! He absolutely rocked our wedding with a very limited song list from us, we trusted whatever he played would keep the guest on the dance floor and that is exactly what happened! I don’t believe the floor was ever empty! His online tool he used was very helpful and he was always super quick to answer my emails I sent him! Kevin is very easy to talk to and worked closely with our vendors at our wedding to make our day stress free! We would highly recommend having DJ Kevin at your special day!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/11/2019

Best Wedding DJ!!!

DJ Kevin is an absolutely fantastic DJ!! Our wedding would not have been perfect without him! Kevin was extremely helpful in choosing songs we hadn’t decided on prior to the wedding and making sure everything was correct the day of, even with my last minute requests. He kept my guests on the dance floor the entire night! We told him the music we like and he mixed the songs off of that. When it was time to tone it down for the end of the night he did a phenomenal job not making it rushed. If you need a DJ - go with DJ Kevin - you will not regret it for one second!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/05/2019

Inn on Peaks Wedding - 9/7/2019 - DJ Sean

DJ Sean is THE MAN! He is a true professional and genuinely enjoys what he does. Double Platinum Celebrations is the preferred vendor at the Inn on Peaks Island (where we got married) and I can absolutely see why. Sean knew everything - play by play for the entire day. He made us feel at ease and guided us through the day. Before the big day he was so helpful - he even made a song mix for me and my dad's first dance! That was very generous. He is a great guy and knows his stuff. The dance floor was always packed and everyone commented after the fact of how great the music was. Everyone was dancing...and I mean it...everyone! Thank you Sean for the memories - you are the BEST!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

Unbelievable DJ!

DJ Jason was our DJ for our wedding on 10/5. He was absolutely amazing and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! He made the planning process so easy and was always available for calls and questions. He made our wedding day truly amazing and was open to any and all requests (even playing shout 3 times)!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lameis Hodi · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ Ever!

We had the best experience working with DJ Sean. I knew from my first call with him that his DJ style was exactly what we were looking for, hip and modern. A unique part of our wedding was the balance of American music with Middle Eastern music. DJ Sean was super enthusiastic about it and very accommodating. I was able to get him the Middle Eastern music to play and gave instructions on when to play everything, he executed on it all FLAWLESSLY! I knew he wanted to make sure he did a great job for us and I can't stress enough how great it was. Our guests were impressed by the balance of both cultures and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. I would recommend DJ Sean in a heartbeat for anyone who wants a fun, upbeat wedding. Thank you so much, we couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

haylie · Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Sean..amazing!

we had DJ Sean R. for our wedding and he was outstanding. He exceeded all of our expectations. We changed things on the fly during our wedding and he went with them perfectly. The dance floor was never empty. I knew and loved every song he played. Our guests raved about him to us as well. I would recommend Sean to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 10/04/2019

Highly Recommend

DJ Brandon was Spectacular! He knew how to read the crowd and played a wide range of music that our guests loved. He was very prompt in returning emails. He was so professional and kind. I would highly recommend DJ Brandon for any event!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Ben

Ben Trimble · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ Ever!

While planning our wedding, we realized that the DJ is one of the most important vendors for the reception. We reached out to Double Platinum Celebrations after reading many great reviews. As a pilot and flight attendant, we were speaking on the phone with the owner, who immediately put us in touch with the perfect DJ, Dan, who is also a flight attendant! We were given access to an online planning tool which made the planning process a breeze. Dan was available to talk on the phone just about anytime and help plan the reception and pick music. On the day of the wedding, he showed up early and was very helpful with the other vendors who needed microphones. He also was in charge of the lighting for the ceremony and reception. We were absolutely blown away, he did such an amazing job! The lighting was perfect, the music and song selection was perfect, and he was fun and encouraged dancing the whole night. The dance floor was full the entire time! Our venue asked if we could send his contact info to them so they could recommend him to couples using the venue. Everyone was impressed with how great he was!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Mikaela Wiley · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ!

Dj Jason went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we wanted! From all the special requests to getting everyone on the dance floor, he nailed it! Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2019