Double Platinum Celebrations LLC Reviews

Double Platinum Celebrations LLC 3
Double Platinum Celebrations LLC 4
Double Platinum Celebrations LLC 5

Samantha · Getting married on 07/01/2021

While planning our wedding, we knew we wanted Double Platinum Celebrations to be part of it. We had been to multiple weddings where DJ Kevin was the DJ and were very happy with those events. Throughout the planning process, DJ Kevin was more than helpful and accommodating. He answered any questions we had thoroughly and promptly. On the day of the wedding, he was very professional and helped assure me everything was going to be fine. He was very flexible with the schedule and even kept me on track. He did the ceremony and reception music as well as announcements. He was very helpful to ensure our First Dance song (which was performed live) went smoothly. He had a great mixture of all the types of music we wanted played and kept everyone dancing. We highly recommend DJ Kevin for any event you might be planning. We could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Tim Goulet · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Exceeded all expectations!

DJ Kevin did our wedding at the Bedford Village Inn in New Hampshire In August 2019 and he exceeded all expectations. Would highly recommend. The online planning tool made planning easy. Music for the pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing was everything we hoped for.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Sheri Brown · Getting married on 07/10/2020

So fun what a great wedding

DJ Sean is the best! He was so easy to work with and he had a great set list.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kaitlin Parker · Getting married on 07/10/2020

DJ Jason was amazing!

We were SO thrilled with DJ Jason at our wedding. He coudln't have done a better job. We had guests asking for his information all night. He kept the dance party going strong all evening!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Walsh · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Double Platinum & DJ Chris are AMAZING!

We had an amazing wedding and are so glad Chris was our DJ! He was so accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process and the day of. We had a handful of songs that had to be trimmed/faded in/faded out and he did so perfectly. He made sure the music was appropriate for all ages throughout the day. Best of all, he honored my wishes of not playing any of the songs on my 'no play list' (even when some of my cousins who were ...enjoying themselves... kept hounding him to do so, haha)! He was so great about running everything by me, making sure everything was going to plan, and keeping the timeline on track.

My family and friends have raved about our DJ choice and how great the music and vibe of the whole event was! The dance floor was full ALL NIGHT long & we even extended an hour because everyone was having so much fun!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Danielle Haggerty · Getting married on 07/10/2020

I Couldn't Imagine Anyone Better

DJ Daniel was absolutely AMAZING!

He had the best transitions between songs - no one wanted to leave the dance floor! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Matt Morse · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Such a great time

DJ Ben was incredible! Leading up to the wedding he was incredibly helpful and resourceful in guiding us through our selections for music and was very easy to work with. At the wedding itself everything went off without a hitch and numerous people asked us throughout the night where/how we had found him - he was extremely entertaining and definitely ensured that everyone had a great time all night long. I loved having him there and so did everyone else!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Monica · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Parents Surprise 60th Birthday

DJ BB (Ben) raised the roof at my parents' 60th birthday party. He was able to balance the oldies and classic dance songs with the current hits , keeping us dancing ALL night. Not only did he keep us dancing with a great selection, he also listened to detail and played a song my aunts and mom danced to in the past that was mentioned in speech! Surprising all of us! I am so excited to have them for me wedding :)

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2019

Kevin was fantastic!

Kevin was amazing, listened to all of our concerns prior to the wedding and even held out for the stragglers at the end. He was very nice and professional, would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/04/2019

C.V. · Married on 11/02/2019

DPC Brings the Party!!!

DJ Sean knows how to read a crowd and keep the party going all night long. Very knowledgeable of the venue space and made sure to touch base with all other vendors to ensure wedding flow went smoothly, cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kristen Jones · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend DJ Kevin!

If you want your guest to dance all night then you need to have DJ Kevin! He absolutely rocked our wedding with a very limited song list from us, we trusted whatever he played would keep the guest on the dance floor and that is exactly what happened! I don’t believe the floor was ever empty! His online tool he used was very helpful and he was always super quick to answer my emails I sent him! Kevin is very easy to talk to and worked closely with our vendors at our wedding to make our day stress free! We would highly recommend having DJ Kevin at your special day!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/11/2019

Best Wedding DJ!!!

DJ Kevin is an absolutely fantastic DJ!! Our wedding would not have been perfect without him! Kevin was extremely helpful in choosing songs we hadn’t decided on prior to the wedding and making sure everything was correct the day of, even with my last minute requests. He kept my guests on the dance floor the entire night! We told him the music we like and he mixed the songs off of that. When it was time to tone it down for the end of the night he did a phenomenal job not making it rushed. If you need a DJ - go with DJ Kevin - you will not regret it for one second!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/05/2019

Inn on Peaks Wedding - 9/7/2019 - DJ Sean

DJ Sean is THE MAN! He is a true professional and genuinely enjoys what he does. Double Platinum Celebrations is the preferred vendor at the Inn on Peaks Island (where we got married) and I can absolutely see why. Sean knew everything - play by play for the entire day. He made us feel at ease and guided us through the day. Before the big day he was so helpful - he even made a song mix for me and my dad's first dance! That was very generous. He is a great guy and knows his stuff. The dance floor was always packed and everyone commented after the fact of how great the music was. Everyone was dancing...and I mean it...everyone! Thank you Sean for the memories - you are the BEST!!!

Double Platinum Celebrations LLC 6
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

Unbelievable DJ!

DJ Jason was our DJ for our wedding on 10/5. He was absolutely amazing and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! He made the planning process so easy and was always available for calls and questions. He made our wedding day truly amazing and was open to any and all requests (even playing shout 3 times)!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lameis Hodi · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ Ever!

We had the best experience working with DJ Sean. I knew from my first call with him that his DJ style was exactly what we were looking for, hip and modern. A unique part of our wedding was the balance of American music with Middle Eastern music. DJ Sean was super enthusiastic about it and very accommodating. I was able to get him the Middle Eastern music to play and gave instructions on when to play everything, he executed on it all FLAWLESSLY! I knew he wanted to make sure he did a great job for us and I can't stress enough how great it was. Our guests were impressed by the balance of both cultures and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. I would recommend DJ Sean in a heartbeat for anyone who wants a fun, upbeat wedding. Thank you so much, we couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

haylie · Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Sean..amazing!

we had DJ Sean R. for our wedding and he was outstanding. He exceeded all of our expectations. We changed things on the fly during our wedding and he went with them perfectly. The dance floor was never empty. I knew and loved every song he played. Our guests raved about him to us as well. I would recommend Sean to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 10/04/2019

Highly Recommend

DJ Brandon was Spectacular! He knew how to read the crowd and played a wide range of music that our guests loved. He was very prompt in returning emails. He was so professional and kind. I would highly recommend DJ Brandon for any event!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Ben

Ben Trimble · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ Ever!

While planning our wedding, we realized that the DJ is one of the most important vendors for the reception. We reached out to Double Platinum Celebrations after reading many great reviews. As a pilot and flight attendant, we were speaking on the phone with the owner, who immediately put us in touch with the perfect DJ, Dan, who is also a flight attendant! We were given access to an online planning tool which made the planning process a breeze. Dan was available to talk on the phone just about anytime and help plan the reception and pick music. On the day of the wedding, he showed up early and was very helpful with the other vendors who needed microphones. He also was in charge of the lighting for the ceremony and reception. We were absolutely blown away, he did such an amazing job! The lighting was perfect, the music and song selection was perfect, and he was fun and encouraged dancing the whole night. The dance floor was full the entire time! Our venue asked if we could send his contact info to them so they could recommend him to couples using the venue. Everyone was impressed with how great he was!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Mikaela Wiley · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ!

Dj Jason went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we wanted! From all the special requests to getting everyone on the dance floor, he nailed it! Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Krysten K · Married on 09/14/2019

Dj Kevin was awesome!

Dj Kevin was awesome!! I was nervous on what to expect since we were planning a wedding over 3.5 hours away from our home and picking local vendors for our wedding. Kevin had great reviews online and I decided to go for it and have a phone interview. Instantly he put my husband and I at ease. He is extremely easy to talk to and funny! He took in all of our ideas and was very thoughtful and thorough. The day of our wedding was perfect! We were nervous since at our friend's wedding they weren't too happy with their DJ's performance but Kevin blew us away. He kept the crowd dancing all night! He kept in mind all the songs we had chosen in our shared playlist and kept the party going all night. Everyone raved on how much fun they had and how good the music selection was. I highly recommend Kevin for your wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Erika

Erika K · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing dj!

KEVIN!!!! We were SO glad to have you DJ our wedding! You did such a phenomenal job, and we are MORE than happy to recommend you and do whatever you need us to do to help promote you. We had such an incredible time and you had a lot to do with that so we thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/12/2019

The best!! Highly recommend!!

My husband and I could not be happier with this company and our DJ! Kevin was awesome throuought the whole process! We loved him and are so happy we found him for our DJ! If you are looking for a great DJ, look no further! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Michael Reznicek · Married on 09/07/2019

60th Birthday Celebration

DJ Jeremie was the ultimate professional and a fantastic DJ. He followed through on all of my requests and made sure I was taken care of during my birthday celebration. I would not hesitate to recommend him for your music and party needs!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Sara

Sara Coniaris · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ Daniel was amazing!

We hired Double Platinum for our wedding on September 7, 2019. From the minute we hired them, they were extremely responsive and kept up the communication to make sure we were set and answered any and all of our questions. We spoke with DJ Daniel over the phone to go over some things, and upon meeting him at our wedding, we felt like he fit right in! He was extremely professional, and catered to what we wanted (and needed) for our day. The dance floor was busy all night long, and when we talk to our guests about the wedding, the first thing they ALL have said is how much they loved the DJ! We couldn't be happier with choosing Double Platinum and working with DJ Daniel!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Margo Schlichter · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Experience

We could not give DJ Scott a better review! He was so great to work with. He came early to make sure everything was set up and did SUCH a good job directing the flow of the wedding. It would have been so chaotic without him making announcements and keeping everything on schedule. He was so kind and kept everyone dancing all afternoon!!

Sent on 11/18/2019