304 Reviews for Double Platinum Celebrations LLC

Uplighting (39)
Liability Insurance (12)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

We could not have been happier. They are such a professional organization and Kevin was awesome! We had very specific needs for my Dad's 90th birthday and Kevin listened and responded exactly as we needed. Kevin also bailed us out of a lighting jam with some equipment he owned and it saved the party! I was freaking out and he came in cool, calm and collected and gave us the ambiance we needed to make the room perfect! He also has a great personality and added a lot of fun to the party. Don't waste your time or money on anyone else. These people are the best. You can be sure your event will be perfect!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was fantastic in accommodating our rather last-minute booking. The whole process was simple and completely adaptable, we were able to hand select our playlist for the whole evening. Somehow DJ Kevin managed to read the room perfectly and kept everyone coming back to the dance floor. I would highly recommend Double Platinum Celebrations!

Profile Picture Will, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Sean DJ our wedding. Everything he touches turns to gold, I swear. Sean kept the party going, he coordinated well with our other vendors, and he made the entire night feel seamless in the transition from dinner to cake to dancing. I knew from the moment that we first spoke on the phone that Sean was going to be a great fit for our wedding day crew. He even went so far as to splice together a few tracks for my father-daughter dance so that we could relive some of the best moments of my childhood in a touching, yet hilarious moment. Sean went above and beyond all of my expectations and you would be making a serious error to overlook his services for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Kimberley, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We worked with DJ Kevin for our wedding this past weekend and could not have been happier. He made the process fun and a easy, and he took the time to get to know what our personal preferences were to make sure it was OUR special day. He read the crowd just right, and made sure we all had a great time. We would highly recommend Double Platinum Celebrations, and DEFINITELY recommend DJ Kevin!

Profile Picture Meredith, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was the best DJ! He did a fantastic job of pleasing both the older and younger crowd. Everyone danced the entire night! It made our wedding that much better.

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A million thanks to DJ Sean for making our wedding reception perfect.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 1 Review

We would like to tell DJ Kevin:

Thank you SO MUCH for going above and beyond at our wedding. I have zero constructive feedback. We are still hearing from people saying you were the best DJ they’ve ever heard at a wedding — And from all ages; my 60 year old aunts, to our 20-30 something year old friends, even the little kids that were there. Everyone said they had a blast! We also had the best night ever. My husband was out on the dance floor for a good portion of the night which is huge success. In the 7 years I’ve known him I have NEVER seen him dance that much.

You were super timely, kept everything going smoothly, took over things that we didn’t even think of like lining people up and playing a nice song during the first look! That was such a great idea!

DJ Kevin really went above and beyond and we are so grateful for that!!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Double Platinum Celebrations to be our wedding DJ, and I couldn't have been happier with that decision. Pat does an amazing job. He is extremely personable and goes above and beyond to make sure he caters his service to fit your needs. We had an approximately hour long conversation on the phone a week before the wedding, going over every detail including song choices, name pronunciations, timelines, etc. He paid great attention to detail. Most importantly, when it came time for the actual DJ services, he did an amazing job. He had a great song selection, lots of interaction with the crowd, great transitions between songs, and so on. I would highly recommend him for anyone who is looking for DJ services. Thank you Pat for making our special day even more awesome.

Profile Picture Jared, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had originally planned our wedding for June of 2018, but ended up having to change it to October of this year due to my husband's military obligations. We were really sad and thought that we had to cancel, but DJ Kevin stepped right in and ensured us that we could still make everything happen. He went above and beyond to ensure that everything would fall into place, and even acted as coordinator on the day of the wedding. I was so confident that everything would go well, just knowing that he was our DJ. Not to mention, the music was perfect through dinner and well into the dancing. We can't thank you enough for the support you have shown, and the respect for my husband's service! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

We can't rave enough about DJ Kevin! He did the music for both our ceremony and reception. He made our ceremony music blend together and made sure everything was setup perfectly for the officiant and readers. As a couple who has somewhat less main stream music preferences, DJ Kevin also did an incredible job incorporating our wishes with what he knew would make the crowd dance and have a great time during the reception. Everyone, young and old was dancing at our wedding and we had many people comment to us about how good the music was. DJ Kevin is a consummate professional and so easy to work with. Book DJ Kevin for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Claire, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Highly recommend Double platinum celebrations! DJ Stephen went above and beyond in help with making our day special! Professional, quality services. Perfect from start to finish!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was AMAZING to work with--he brought in EVERYTHING and made our entire day/night magical!

Profile Picture Shari, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bob was a great addition to our wedding! He did a great job with the music selection, keeping everything on schedule, and accommodating guests requests. He was a great MC for the event and was extremely personable while also being professional. Bob accommodated all our needs, even when we wanted to add a song to the processional the night before our wedding! He went above and beyond to make sure our reception was enjoyable and ran smoothly. I don't think we could've asked for a better, nicer, or more accommodating DJ. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Profile Picture Amelia, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We contacted Double Platinum Celebrations for our wedding DJ needs and they put us in touch with DJ Jeremie based on the wedding reception we were planning. Jeremie was really great to work with from the beginning. I had an initial call with him last year and really felt he was a perfect fit for the club style party vibe we wanted for our reception. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I spoke to Jeremie again to review the information we'd entered. He helped me out with cutting down the first dance song so that it wasn't TOO long but didn't sound choppy either. The ceremony music and mic'ing were seamless. He stepped out of the cocktail hour prior to our announcement into the reception to touchbase with us as we'd just returned from having our photos done. During the reception, he handled the introductions perfectly (with some difficult to pronounce names) and the night progressed exactly how we'd discussed - including the more low key music I wanted during dinner, toast introductions (again, not easy names to keep straight), cake cutting and onto the dancing. Everyone had such a blast. Jeremie kept the dance floor packed and between he and our bar/waitstaff - they made sure everyone had a great time. He did an awesome job weaving in the music we'd entered online with similar style music that our crowd really enjoyed. At the end of the night, he was very personable with everyone as he was packing up and getting ready to head out.

We had exactly the wedding day we wanted and Jeremie was a big part of it being so successful!

Thank you for sending us such great talent! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great event DJ.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Kevin rocks! Everyone kept saying how awesome the music was, there was definitely something for everyone and he did a great job handling different genres. The cocktail hour and dinner music was also perfect. Not to mention, he was so easy to work with!!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews

Hey Sean!
So this is coming to you far later than we would like but we wanted to express our complete and total happiness in all you did for us, to make our day perfect! You’re by far the best DJ we could have hoped to find and we are extremely grateful we got you!
From the entrance to the reception until the last minute at the end of the night, you had everyone up and dancing to the point where when it came time for special dances, we had to kick some off the dance floor.
You knew just how to fade from one song to another and what songs to play with what part of the celebration. We would and have been, recommending you to anyone and everyone we come across. Keep up the excellent work and we know who to come to for any event in the future! :)

Profile Picture Sophia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott was perfect! I knew I wanted everyone dancing so I made sure not to skimp out on the DJ. Double Platinum was worth it. DJ Scott organized a call with us the week before to go over the details and make sure he got everything right and he did! People were dancing all night long and he did an excellent job.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was Chris Gordon, he was professional, flexible, and willing to accommodate to needs. Extremely happy with our wedding day! :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a fantastic experience with double platinum celebrations and DJ Scott Hamel exceeded all expectations. Our dance floor was full all night long and Scott needed very little direction prior to the event. He was so easy to work with it and took the stress out of the playlist for us. We had so many guest comment on how awesome our DJ was. Thank you for helping make our wedding day so special I couldn’t recommend more!!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

If the question is would I use them again then absolutely yes

Profile Picture Larry, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was extremely easy getting in touch with Double Platinum Celebrations. I first connected with Kevin, who helped me through the small details such as pricing and what package was best for me. He then had DJ Mark contact me and after a few conversations Mark knew just the type of atmosphere we were going for. We couldn't have asked for a better dj for our wedding! All of our guests, ages 1-85, danced the night away! He played great music, including the few songs I specifically requested. He checked in with me a few times throughout the night to make sure everything was going how I wanted. He also (secretly) helped my dad surprise me by creating a one of a kind father/daughter dance song which was a mash up of a bunch of our favorite songs. It was perfect. If we could give 10 stars, we would!!

Profile Picture Aislinn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jerime was so much fun to work with. He was easy to communicate with throughout the process and listened to what we wanted our reception to feel like. He was able to keep people on the dance floor, and knew when to slow the music down or speed it up!

Profile Picture Joshua, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Scott Hamel was wonderful to work with. He is listens to what you want and is so helpful leading up to the event. He did an amazing job with the -up-lighting, all the intros and keeping our guests on the dance floor! You can tell he enjoys what he does because it shows - everyone loved him and had a great time!! We also loved the planning tool that was provided - guests could request songs and it made planning even easier!

Profile Picture Sage, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Chris of Double Platinum was absolutely amazing. I very much appreciated the almost hour-long conversation we had the week prior to the wedding. Initially, I wasn’t sure what we would talk about, and I was so wrong! His attention to detail, flexibility, and organization did not go unnoticed. We had a last minute (literally minutes) change to the groom’s dance with his mom and DJ Chris stayed completely calm and told us it was no problem.

The online database is so useful and easy to use. We received reminders from DJ Chris about what we needed to do when and it kept us on track. I was honestly hesitant about a DJ, and I’m so so glad we chose Double Platinum and DJ Chris.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews