38 Reviews for Double-E Entertainment

Photobooth (4)
One Event Per Day (1)
Projector (1)
38 Double-E Entertainment Reviews

DJ Ty was amazing! He helped create an atmosphere where all guests wanted to be a part of the party on the dance floor. He listened to our song requests (Persian music and Top Hits) and followed the timeline provided. He ensured that everything was running on time and according to plan which made our day that much more relaxed and enjoyable. Also, the string lights Elon provided for us were amazing and were exactly what we had envisioned! Thank you both to DJ Ty and Elon for helping make our wedding one for the books!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elon and his team are the GREATEST!! Nothing but compliments from every guest at our wedding.
He had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! Book his photo booth too!! Ruben "The Human Prop" that runs it is so much fun!! It was truly a perfect night thanks to these guys!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow!! DJ Ty was awesome very professional, on time, dressed well for the occasion and had such a wide selection of great music. DJ Ty had everybody at my wedding enjoying themselves. DJ Ty is has a very joyful and happy spirit and it shined through at our wedding!! I would highly recommend DJ Ty for any occasion. Thank you from The Jackson Family

Photo for Double-E Entertainment Review - DJ Ty, Bride and Groom
Photos
Profile Picture Erika, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

When I ran into a DJ dilemma with my original DJ, I started frantically calling DJs to see if they were available for my wedding (which was only 4 weeks away). I went into pure panic mode, but then Double-E Entertainment, Elon and DJ Ty saved the day! Literally.

I cannot thank you gentlemen enough for your hard work, dedication and the amazing people that you are! I am so thankful that you were a part of our Big Day. I loved every second of it.

DJ Ty was amazing. He had people on the floor all night. The lighting and the photo booth were worth the extra cost. People loved everything about the venue and the services that Double-E provided. I was smiling ear to ear seeing everyone I loved under one roof. Thank you so much guys!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Elon made everything run like clockwork and ran with all the punches! He made a live singing performance incredible with special touches, he mic'd everyone perfectly, played everything on time, and had us all dancing the night away! He truly made our special day so much fun (and that is exactly what we hoped for!). We were very lucky that he was able to do our wedding.

Profile Picture Grace, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a Cinco De Mayo themed after wedding party and Double-E Entertainment provided us with their sound system. Elon was very helpful in helping us select the right product & services for this day and the sound system was perfect for our outdoor pavilion. Thank you!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elon made our wedding more then what I could have expected! I gave him complete trust and he came through. We had over 30 young kids and he made it fun, lively, and appropriate...and that was very important to us. I would absolutely recommend him and tell you not to worry about the music or entertainment at all.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Elon was awesome. Great DJ to have for our wedding. He plays a great mix and got everyone dancing!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Elon took such good care of me during the planning process and wedding day! He is high energy, fun and knows how to get a party going! Everyone who attended our wedding commented on how personal and fun it was and I thank Elon for that! He treats you like family and truly cares for you through the whole process! Thank you Elon!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Double-E did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. The dance floor was overflowing all night. Elon was awesome! I loved that he changed his tie to match my dress!

Profile Picture Peggy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elon did a fantastic job at our reception! Kept everyone one the dance floor of all ages, I don't think I sat down once after speeches were over!

Profile Picture Kirstie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elon was so amazing during my wedding planning process. He was available to me constantly in the form of trips to the venue and meetings. His photography package was essential in making my planning easy. The photo package was not only amazing (Justin was very talented and willing to photograph anything and everything I asked) but also incredibly affordable. Then Elon went the extra mile to help coordinate day of events and and run and announce for my reception. He was even there for me for my inevitable day of crisis. Elon was very supportive and helpful, considering my husband was geographical distant because of the military. Elon has because like family to me, as well as his wife Gretchen. We have stayed in contact and worked of other projects together since my wedding day. I couldn't recommend Double E-Entertainment more. When considering the price I got not only a DJ, but a photographer, a wedding planner, a day-of-executor, and a friend.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Double-E Entertainment was AMAZING! Elon was a phenomenal DJ and MC! He worked well with our other vendors to help coordinate the events of the evening and keep things rollings throughout the night. The Magic Mirror photo-booth was incredible as well. People were taking photos all night and more than one person mentioned how cool it was and that they had never seen anything like it before.

Profile Picture Rich, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Would recommend to anyone! Elon is so professional, caring and really personalized our wedding exactly the way we wanted it. He truly gives 100% to his customers. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We LOVED Dj Elon! He delivered so much more than we actually expected. We wanted a club-lite atmosphere and we got it and them some. I told him what was important to me was the music, lighting, and transitions during the night and music he played hit the mark and as a bonus he provided the lights and photobooth which meant that was one less thing we needed to think about. After the wedding I can't tell you how many guest came up to us telling us they have never been to a wedding with such a great music selection and flow. If you're looking for quality and professionalism mixed with a great experience you need to stop looking because you just found it. While I'm not planning on having another wedding, if I were I know Elon would be one of the first on my list to call.

Profile Picture Elijah, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I'm still buzzing from the fun I had while Elon was doing his thing!!! I hired him for our ceremony and reception music via a booking agency and they weren't especially helpful in connecting us but once Elon and I did connect, he was VERY responsive and delivered on everything! I enjoyed talking with him on the phone a couple of weeks before and then in-person at the venue a little before the wedding - I love giving business to nice people like him! He's very helpful offering good feedback on flow and worked very professionally with our other entertainer (we also had a pianist for the cocktail hour and first part of the reception). The dance party he threw for us the last couple of the hours that night was so good I NEVER left the dance floor... I even danced while eating the sliders that were being passed as late night snack and had burger juice dripping on my wedding dress and DID NOT CARE I was having that much fun with all of the people who came out on the dance floor! Guests keep telling us we had the most fun wedding they've been to and I believe them... and Elon was a huge part of that! I would definitely hire Elon again!!!!

Profile Picture Carlyn, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Elon was great to work with. He is someone who really knows music and also knows how to be professional. We used Elon to do sound & music for our entire day: ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The sound setup spanned 3 spaces at a single venue. The music was seamless. We even threw in some special requests that I think would be a challenge for some DJs. For example, we requested a Motown/Soul cocktail hour. Elon handled it flawlessly... actually, I think he enjoyed it as much as we did! Elon also had the voice and presence to do all our announcements wonderfully. And the dance floor was rocking all night! We couldn't be happier. Thanks, Elon!

Profile Picture Jared, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I recently celebrated our 50th Anniversary and were very fortunate to have DoubleE Entertainment MC the entire event. They chose a perfect variety of music that appealed to our guests ranging from elementary age to seniors - it was perfect! DJ Elon also provided a photo booth with all kinds of costume-wear and goodies - tons of fun!
It was obvious that DJ Elon wanted everyone to have the opportunity to really enjoy themselves; and that he did!
Thank you DoubleE Entertainment. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture A, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I attended a wedding of a friend (bride) who hired Double-E Entertainment for DJ, lighting, and the photo booth. Seriously, it was phenomenal! When we arrived I was immediately impressed by how classy/sophisticated everything looked. Then as the reception progressed, our DJ didn't miss a beat. I can't tell you how many times my fiancée and I commented on how perfect everything was! We haven't even announced our engagement to all of our friends and family yet, but this made us so excited that we are already looking forward to our reception. No doubt about it, we are hiring Double-E Entertainment to do all the entertainment at our wedding next year.

Profile Picture User5462477, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were referred to DJ Elon to DJ and MC our special day by our wedding venue and we couldn't have been happier. DJ Elon was great! From the beginning he seemed to really understand what were looking for and made the whole process effortless. We were looking for a DJ/MC that could have a fun personality and an ability to keep our small group of 70 wedding guests dancing, and he definitely came through! He was also able to provide uplighting and a screen a projector for a picture slideshow that played during the reception. It was exactly as we'd hoped it would be and we all had a great time dancing the night away thanks to DJ Elon!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is by far the best wedding DJ we've ever seen. Elon was fantastic! Everyone loved him. He was so personable and made the entire experience a lot of fun. He was very helpful from the beginning till the end. But by far what made him stand out was his performance during the event. He kept everyone dancing and energized. We've had so many people tell us that they've never seen that many people out on the dance floor throughout the night. He's great at reading the crowd and pumping up an audience.

Seriously, Elon is fantastic and we could not have been happier. He also helped arrange the sound system for the ceremony site as well.

Thanks, Double-E!!

--- Josh & Lauren

Profile Picture User7325826, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elon was fantastic at our wedding!! Everyone had so much fun and told us that they loved the music. Elon had these great ideas of how to introduce the couple, how to make best of the crowd and motivated everyone to dance. We loved him!!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were so happy to know that Elon was going to be the DJ at our wedding! From the very beginning, he made sure to communicate well with us about how things would work and tried to assure us of how smoothly everything would go. He worked with us on the wedding timeline and we always felt confident that he knew what he was doing! Elon came to us already with a recommendation and we are so glad that we listened. We had several conversations prior to the wedding about song lists and dances and he always was very warm and enthusiastic! Elon did a great job with the variety in the music that he played and we appreciate very much all that he did to make the night go so well! Thank you so much, Elon!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/7/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Do it! DJ Grant was awesome! We received many compliments from our guests about the music, and how he made sure that our event was lively and fun. He knew how to keep the energy in the room going with up tempo music, and the dance floor stayed crowded through the evening. DJ Grant was also a pleasure for us to work with. He was very responsive and agreeable to everything we wanted to do, and made constructive suggestions that helped us with our party. The guests were also pleased because he took requests for songs.

We would absolutely work with DJ Grant again.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/30/16, 1 Review