33 Reviews for Double-E Entertainment

Photobooth (4)
One Event Per Day (1)
Projector (1)
33 Double-E Entertainment Reviews

When I ran into a DJ dilemma with my original DJ, I started frantically calling DJs to see if they were available for my wedding (which was only 4 weeks away). I went into pure panic mode, but then Double-E Entertainment, Elon and DJ Ty saved the day! Literally.

I cannot thank you gentlemen enough for your hard work, dedication and the amazing people that you are! I am so thankful that you were a part of our Big Day. I loved every second of it.

DJ Ty was amazing. He had people on the floor all night. The lighting and the photo booth were worth the extra cost. People loved everything about the venue and the services that Double-E provided. I was smiling ear to ear seeing everyone I loved under one roof. Thank you so much guys!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Elon made our wedding more then what I could have expected! I gave him complete trust and he came through. We had over 30 young kids and he made it fun, lively, and appropriate...and that was very important to us. I would absolutely recommend him and tell you not to worry about the music or entertainment at all.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Elon was awesome. Great DJ to have for our wedding. He plays a great mix and got everyone dancing!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Elon took such good care of me during the planning process and wedding day! He is high energy, fun and knows how to get a party going! Everyone who attended our wedding commented on how personal and fun it was and I thank Elon for that! He treats you like family and truly cares for you through the whole process! Thank you Elon!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Double-E did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. The dance floor was overflowing all night. Elon was awesome! I loved that he changed his tie to match my dress!

Profile Picture Peggy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elon did a fantastic job at our reception! Kept everyone one the dance floor of all ages, I don't think I sat down once after speeches were over!

Profile Picture Kirstie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elon was so amazing during my wedding planning process. He was available to me constantly in the form of trips to the venue and meetings. His photography package was essential in making my planning easy. The photo package was not only amazing (Justin was very talented and willing to photograph anything and everything I asked) but also incredibly affordable. Then Elon went the extra mile to help coordinate day of events and and run and announce for my reception. He was even there for me for my inevitable day of crisis. Elon was very supportive and helpful, considering my husband was geographical distant because of the military. Elon has because like family to me, as well as his wife Gretchen. We have stayed in contact and worked of other projects together since my wedding day. I couldn't recommend Double E-Entertainment more. When considering the price I got not only a DJ, but a photographer, a wedding planner, a day-of-executor, and a friend.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Double-E Entertainment was AMAZING! Elon was a phenomenal DJ and MC! He worked well with our other vendors to help coordinate the events of the evening and keep things rollings throughout the night. The Magic Mirror photo-booth was incredible as well. People were taking photos all night and more than one person mentioned how cool it was and that they had never seen anything like it before.

Profile Picture Rich, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Would recommend to anyone! Elon is so professional, caring and really personalized our wedding exactly the way we wanted it. He truly gives 100% to his customers. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We LOVED Dj Elon! He delivered so much more than we actually expected. We wanted a club-lite atmosphere and we got it and them some. I told him what was important to me was the music, lighting, and transitions during the night and music he played hit the mark and as a bonus he provided the lights and photobooth which meant that was one less thing we needed to think about. After the wedding I can't tell you how many guest came up to us telling us they have never been to a wedding with such a great music selection and flow. If you're looking for quality and professionalism mixed with a great experience you need to stop looking because you just found it. While I'm not planning on having another wedding, if I were I know Elon would be one of the first on my list to call.

Profile Picture Elijah, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I'm still buzzing from the fun I had while Elon was doing his thing!!! I hired him for our ceremony and reception music via a booking agency and they weren't especially helpful in connecting us but once Elon and I did connect, he was VERY responsive and delivered on everything! I enjoyed talking with him on the phone a couple of weeks before and then in-person at the venue a little before the wedding - I love giving business to nice people like him! He's very helpful offering good feedback on flow and worked very professionally with our other entertainer (we also had a pianist for the cocktail hour and first part of the reception). The dance party he threw for us the last couple of the hours that night was so good I NEVER left the dance floor... I even danced while eating the sliders that were being passed as late night snack and had burger juice dripping on my wedding dress and DID NOT CARE I was having that much fun with all of the people who came out on the dance floor! Guests keep telling us we had the most fun wedding they've been to and I believe them... and Elon was a huge part of that! I would definitely hire Elon again!!!!

Profile Picture Carlyn, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Elon was great to work with. He is someone who really knows music and also knows how to be professional. We used Elon to do sound & music for our entire day: ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The sound setup spanned 3 spaces at a single venue. The music was seamless. We even threw in some special requests that I think would be a challenge for some DJs. For example, we requested a Motown/Soul cocktail hour. Elon handled it flawlessly... actually, I think he enjoyed it as much as we did! Elon also had the voice and presence to do all our announcements wonderfully. And the dance floor was rocking all night! We couldn't be happier. Thanks, Elon!

Profile Picture Jared, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I recently celebrated our 50th Anniversary and were very fortunate to have DoubleE Entertainment MC the entire event. They chose a perfect variety of music that appealed to our guests ranging from elementary age to seniors - it was perfect! DJ Elon also provided a photo booth with all kinds of costume-wear and goodies - tons of fun!
It was obvious that DJ Elon wanted everyone to have the opportunity to really enjoy themselves; and that he did!
Thank you DoubleE Entertainment. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture A, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I attended a wedding of a friend (bride) who hired Double-E Entertainment for DJ, lighting, and the photo booth. Seriously, it was phenomenal! When we arrived I was immediately impressed by how classy/sophisticated everything looked. Then as the reception progressed, our DJ didn't miss a beat. I can't tell you how many times my fiancée and I commented on how perfect everything was! We haven't even announced our engagement to all of our friends and family yet, but this made us so excited that we are already looking forward to our reception. No doubt about it, we are hiring Double-E Entertainment to do all the entertainment at our wedding next year.

Profile Picture User5462477, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were referred to DJ Elon to DJ and MC our special day by our wedding venue and we couldn't have been happier. DJ Elon was great! From the beginning he seemed to really understand what were looking for and made the whole process effortless. We were looking for a DJ/MC that could have a fun personality and an ability to keep our small group of 70 wedding guests dancing, and he definitely came through! He was also able to provide uplighting and a screen a projector for a picture slideshow that played during the reception. It was exactly as we'd hoped it would be and we all had a great time dancing the night away thanks to DJ Elon!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is by far the best wedding DJ we've ever seen. Elon was fantastic! Everyone loved him. He was so personable and made the entire experience a lot of fun. He was very helpful from the beginning till the end. But by far what made him stand out was his performance during the event. He kept everyone dancing and energized. We've had so many people tell us that they've never seen that many people out on the dance floor throughout the night. He's great at reading the crowd and pumping up an audience.

Seriously, Elon is fantastic and we could not have been happier. He also helped arrange the sound system for the ceremony site as well.

Thanks, Double-E!!

--- Josh & Lauren

Profile Picture User7325826, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elon was fantastic at our wedding!! Everyone had so much fun and told us that they loved the music. Elon had these great ideas of how to introduce the couple, how to make best of the crowd and motivated everyone to dance. We loved him!!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were so happy to know that Elon was going to be the DJ at our wedding! From the very beginning, he made sure to communicate well with us about how things would work and tried to assure us of how smoothly everything would go. He worked with us on the wedding timeline and we always felt confident that he knew what he was doing! Elon came to us already with a recommendation and we are so glad that we listened. We had several conversations prior to the wedding about song lists and dances and he always was very warm and enthusiastic! Elon did a great job with the variety in the music that he played and we appreciate very much all that he did to make the night go so well! Thank you so much, Elon!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/7/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Do it! DJ Grant was awesome! We received many compliments from our guests about the music, and how he made sure that our event was lively and fun. He knew how to keep the energy in the room going with up tempo music, and the dance floor stayed crowded through the evening. DJ Grant was also a pleasure for us to work with. He was very responsive and agreeable to everything we wanted to do, and made constructive suggestions that helped us with our party. The guests were also pleased because he took requests for songs.

We would absolutely work with DJ Grant again.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elon and his team are very professional, lots of fun and very engaging with the guests. We thoroughly enjoyed having him be a part of our special day and would highly recommend Double-E Entertainment for your event!

Profile Picture R, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got married in May 2016 and knew exactly who we wanted for our entertainment; Double-E! Elon, Justin, and Franswa did such a great job with the music, photography, and photo booth that guests at our wedding decided to book Double-E for their own wedding!

Profile Picture Arielle , 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

We used DJ Elon for our April 2016 wedding reception, and we could not have been happier with our choice!!! We met with him a few times before the wedding, and he made sure every detail was perfect for us during the cocktail hour and reception. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night with his high energy and song flow. He also did the uplighting in our venue, which looked gorgeous. We highly recommend Elon as a wedding DJ!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Elon to be our DJ on our wedding night. We were able to meet up a few times prior to the wedding to go over details. We met once to make sure he had the right personality fit with us and he was an excellent fit. And he also made time to visit the venue too and we strategized on placement of lighting and the set up. We knocked out logistics and what we expected and had our priorities straight so we're all on the same page. We have a few highlights we would like to share with Elon.
- Our number one goal for Elon was to have the dance floor packed the entire night. We provided a list of songs and he had an "excellent flow" of when to play the songs. For instance, songs like the wobble and cupid shuffle were played at the right time.
- We had choreographed our first dance, and he was able to modify the song to our needs and it was a perfect execution.
- He had great suggestions on the whole entrance, from introductions to the first dance. Very enthusiastic, remembered everyones names on the intros
- He knew we had a time line and was excellent on "crowd controlling" and making sure we followed the schedule to allow maximum dance time.
- The set up of the DJ table also stuck out. Very clean and classy. You can tell he always goes the extra mile.
- Also he is a lighting expert, there wasn't strobe lights in each corner, but he had a good balance of lighting too
- Crowd engagement, he interacted with the crowd and was being a social butterfly too. Some DJs just sit behind the table the whole night, Elon was also part time entertainer.

Overall Elon is very passionate about his career and you can tell with his attitude and his work. Being at the age where your attending many weddings, there are a lot of great DJs out there, but Elon tops them all. I would highly recommend Double-E Entertainment.

Sincerely,

Kevin & Melanie Wu

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

We hired DJ Elon for our October 10th wedding. He was awesome! He really understood the vibe we were going for with our music choices, and did a great job playing music that the guests could dance to. We had a musician who was going to play before the ceremony and he showed up late, so Elon jumped right in and played pre-ceremony music which one of my guests said was the best compilation she had heard. He also did a great job incorporating the music of diverse cultures (my family and grooms family). Furthermore, it was clear that he had a lot of experience figuring out the flow of the night and stepped in to communicate between caterers and others to make sure we stayed on our timeline. He was vocal when necessary but mostly played great music which was exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/10/15, 1 Review