Double-E Entertainment Reviews

43 Reviews for Double-E Entertainment

43 Double-E Entertainment Reviews

Chris Boutilier · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ Elon is the MAN!!

He’s professional, organized, personable, and easily the best wedding DJ I have ever seen. He did everything for our wedding from the sound for the ceremony, the music for cocktail hour and the music for our reception. We also used his “Magic Mirror” photo booth which was a HUGE hit and I highly recommend it. At the reception, Elon played a great mix of music which kept everyone, from young to old, on the dance floor all night. We got so many compliments from our friends and family about how great the DJ was. Bottom line, you want DJ Elon at your wedding!

Double-E Entertainment 1
    Double-E Entertainment 2

Sara · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Ty was amazing! He helped create an atmosphere where all guests wanted to be a part of the party on the dance floor. He listened to our song requests (Persian music and Top Hits) and followed the timeline provided. He ensured that everything was running on time and according to plan which made our day that much more relaxed and enjoyable. Also, the string lights Elon provided for us were amazing and were exactly what we had envisioned! Thank you both to DJ Ty and Elon for helping make our wedding one for the books!

Mark · Married on 09/07/2018

Elon was great.

DJ Elon was great. He is really friendly and easy to talk to (and has lots of energy...). We met with him several times prior to the wedding (over phone and in person), where he helped us walk through the ceremony and reception timeline. This was really helpful because we didn't realize how many decisions we had to make until it was our wedding to plan. He also played some killer dance music at the wedding and got the whole place to sing along to Bohemian Rhapsody (a requested, and favorite song of ours). I will never forget that. He also helped us organize a photobooth which was a hit. At one point, the line for the photobooth, was longer than the line for the open bar. True story. Overall, we had a great experience with DJ Elon and couldn't recommend him more.

• Bethany

Bethany Gosnell · Married on 09/02/2018

Made my wedding the best day ever!

Elon got me everything I needed (Dj, lighting, videographer, photography, photobooth) and made my wedding day surpass any expectations I could have had. Going with him was the best choice I could have made, and I truly believe that if I went with another entertainment company they could not have provided me with as fun of a wedding as Elon did.
    The Dj (Frankie) was incredible and played exactly the type of music that I wanted. Frankie knew how to liven up the crowd and he kept the party going. Frankie was extremely professional, and even coordinated my our surprise walk out song (Thrift Shop) and helped us surprise our guests with that.
    The photographer (Justin Forney) was amazing and captured all of our special moments. He never missed a beat. He even stayed until the very end and caught pictures of the end of the night impromptu limbo game. The videograpaher (Austin Suggs) captured our wedding and gave us two AMAZING videos. I'm super happy that I decided to get a videographer and a photobooth. After seeing the photobooth pictures and the videos I know I would have regretted not doing it. The photobooth had both hilarious and pretty props, and our guests had so much fun at it! That was one of the biggest compliments we received after the wedding, that everyone had fun at the photobooth.
    Besides providing all of those services, Elon also helped me plan our wedding out in a way that made it flow effortlessly. Our guests were never left bored and everyone left the wedding wanting to stay and party more, from the kids to my grandparents.

I can't thank Elon enough for everything his business was able to do for our wedding day. 10/10 Recommend

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Frankie was amazing and we are so glad we hired him to play our wedding! Our wedding had a mix of people from Maryland, Ecuador, and Mexico, so we sent him a huge list of songs of all different varieties, and asked him to also add some songs as well. He played a nice set of pop/acoustic songs during our dinner, and then played exactly what we asked him to during our ceremony. Once we got on the dance floor the place got LIT! Not only did he do a good job as the MC, he also got on the dance floor and tore it up himself. It was also awesome that he was able to do some parts in spanish for our family from out of the country. Overall Frankie really was a huge part of why our wedding turned out so fun, and we would definitely recommend him for any event you are having!!!!!!

Double-E Entertainment 3
    Double-E Entertainment 4
    Double-E Entertainment 5
    Double-E Entertainment 6
    Double-E Entertainment 7
    Double-E Entertainment 8
    Double-E Entertainment 9

Katie · Married on 07/20/2018

Elon and his team are the GREATEST!! Nothing but compliments from every guest at our wedding.
    He had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! Book his photo booth too!! Ruben "The Human Prop" that runs it is so much fun!! It was truly a perfect night thanks to these guys!!

Erika · Married on 07/15/2018

Wow!! DJ Ty was awesome very professional, on time, dressed well for the occasion and had such a wide selection of great music. DJ Ty had everybody at my wedding enjoying themselves. DJ Ty is has a very joyful and happy spirit and it shined through at our wedding!! I would highly recommend DJ Ty for any occasion. Thank you from The Jackson Family

Double-E Entertainment 10
    Double-E Entertainment 17
    Double-E Entertainment 18
    Double-E Entertainment 19

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

When I ran into a DJ dilemma with my original DJ, I started frantically calling DJs to see if they were available for my wedding (which was only 4 weeks away). I went into pure panic mode, but then Double-E Entertainment, Elon and DJ Ty saved the day! Literally.

I cannot thank you gentlemen enough for your hard work, dedication and the amazing people that you are! I am so thankful that you were a part of our Big Day. I loved every second of it.

DJ Ty was amazing. He had people on the floor all night. The lighting and the photo booth were worth the extra cost. People loved everything about the venue and the services that Double-E provided. I was smiling ear to ear seeing everyone I loved under one roof. Thank you so much guys!

Grace · Married on 05/12/2018

Elon made everything run like clockwork and ran with all the punches! He made a live singing performance incredible with special touches, he mic'd everyone perfectly, played everything on time, and had us all dancing the night away! He truly made our special day so much fun (and that is exactly what we hoped for!). We were very lucky that he was able to do our wedding.

Erin · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a Cinco De Mayo themed after wedding party and Double-E Entertainment provided us with their sound system. Elon was very helpful in helping us select the right product & services for this day and the sound system was perfect for our outdoor pavilion. Thank you!

Brenda · Married on 10/29/2017

Elon made our wedding more then what I could have expected! I gave him complete trust and he came through. We had over 30 young kids and he made it fun, lively, and appropriate...and that was very important to us. I would absolutely recommend him and tell you not to worry about the music or entertainment at all.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Double-E Entertainment's reply:

Brenda, congratulations again on such a wonderful life celebration. It was a pleasure making your celebration all you wanted and more. Thanks for trusting us with your once-in-a-lifetime day.

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Elon was awesome. Great DJ to have for our wedding. He plays a great mix and got everyone dancing!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Double-E Entertainment's reply:

Hello Megan! Thank you for your great review! We LOVE knowing that you and your guests had such a fun, memorable time. Congratulations again on your wedding! Keep in touch!

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2017

Elon took such good care of me during the planning process and wedding day! He is high energy, fun and knows how to get a party going! Everyone who attended our wedding commented on how personal and fun it was and I thank Elon for that! He treats you like family and truly cares for you through the whole process! Thank you Elon!

Peggy · Married on 09/16/2017

Double-E did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. The dance floor was overflowing all night. Elon was awesome! I loved that he changed his tie to match my dress!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Double-E Entertainment's reply:

Peggy, thanks for trusting us with your daughter's wedding. It was a pleasure! To us, every detail matters because we know that there are no do-overs when it comes to such memorable moments in life. Congratulations on this wonderful season in life when you can enjoy your daughter's life as a bride! Stay in touch!

Kirstie · Married on 09/16/2017

Elon did a fantastic job at our reception! Kept everyone one the dance floor of all ages, I don't think I sat down once after speeches were over!

Toby · Married on 06/04/2017

We met with Elon after my parents went to a wedding that he DJ'd and loved him. At our meeting we shared some of our unique musical tastes, all of which he knew. He gave us a total rundown of how the wedding would flow. We sent him a list of specific songs we wanted to play during each portion of the wedding. He played all of the songs we asked and stayed within the same genre when he needed to expand upon our list. Our wedding was a Sunday night and many of the guests had left before the end of the night. We spent the last hour dancing to whatever we wanted. The people that stayed had a great time and we did not leave the dance floor. Thank you, Elon, for being so wonderfully accommodating with our musical tastes and for helping us throw the most magical wedding ever!

Angela · Married on 05/20/2017

Elon was so amazing during my wedding planning process. He was available to me constantly in the form of trips to the venue and meetings. His photography package was essential in making my planning easy. The photo package was not only amazing (Justin was very talented and willing to photograph anything and everything I asked) but also incredibly affordable. Then Elon went the extra mile to help coordinate day of events and and run and announce for my reception. He was even there for me for my inevitable day of crisis. Elon was very supportive and helpful, considering my husband was geographical distant because of the military. Elon has because like family to me, as well as his wife Gretchen. We have stayed in contact and worked of other projects together since my wedding day. I couldn't recommend Double E-Entertainment more. When considering the price I got not only a DJ, but a photographer, a wedding planner, a day-of-executor, and a friend.

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2017

Would recommend to anyone! Elon is so professional, caring and really personalized our wedding exactly the way we wanted it. He truly gives 100% to his customers. We couldn't have been happier!

Rich · Married on 05/14/2017

Double-E Entertainment was AMAZING! Elon was a phenomenal DJ and MC! He worked well with our other vendors to help coordinate the events of the evening and keep things rollings throughout the night. The Magic Mirror photo-booth was incredible as well. People were taking photos all night and more than one person mentioned how cool it was and that they had never seen anything like it before.

Elijah · Married on 04/29/2017

We LOVED Dj Elon! He delivered so much more than we actually expected. We wanted a club-lite atmosphere and we got it and them some. I told him what was important to me was the music, lighting, and transitions during the night and music he played hit the mark and as a bonus he provided the lights and photobooth which meant that was one less thing we needed to think about. After the wedding I can't tell you how many guest came up to us telling us they have never been to a wedding with such a great music selection and flow. If you're looking for quality and professionalism mixed with a great experience you need to stop looking because you just found it. While I'm not planning on having another wedding, if I were I know Elon would be one of the first on my list to call.

Carlyn · Married on 04/22/2017

I'm still buzzing from the fun I had while Elon was doing his thing!!! I hired him for our ceremony and reception music via a booking agency and they weren't especially helpful in connecting us but once Elon and I did connect, he was VERY responsive and delivered on everything! I enjoyed talking with him on the phone a couple of weeks before and then in-person at the venue a little before the wedding - I love giving business to nice people like him! He's very helpful offering good feedback on flow and worked very professionally with our other entertainer (we also had a pianist for the cocktail hour and first part of the reception). The dance party he threw for us the last couple of the hours that night was so good I NEVER left the dance floor... I even danced while eating the sliders that were being passed as late night snack and had burger juice dripping on my wedding dress and DID NOT CARE I was having that much fun with all of the people who came out on the dance floor! Guests keep telling us we had the most fun wedding they've been to and I believe them... and Elon was a huge part of that! I would definitely hire Elon again!!!!

Jared · Married on 04/01/2017

DJ Elon was great to work with. He is someone who really knows music and also knows how to be professional. We used Elon to do sound & music for our entire day: ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The sound setup spanned 3 spaces at a single venue. The music was seamless. We even threw in some special requests that I think would be a challenge for some DJs. For example, we requested a Motown/Soul cocktail hour. Elon handled it flawlessly... actually, I think he enjoyed it as much as we did! Elon also had the voice and presence to do all our announcements wonderfully. And the dance floor was rocking all night! We couldn't be happier. Thanks, Elon!

A · Married on 01/21/2017

My husband and I recently celebrated our 50th Anniversary and were very fortunate to have DoubleE Entertainment MC the entire event. They chose a perfect variety of music that appealed to our guests ranging from elementary age to seniors - it was perfect! DJ Elon also provided a photo booth with all kinds of costume-wear and goodies - tons of fun!
    It was obvious that DJ Elon wanted everyone to have the opportunity to really enjoy themselves; and that he did!
    Thank you DoubleE Entertainment. We couldn't have been more pleased!

• User5462477 · 1+ year ago

I attended a wedding of a friend (bride) who hired Double-E Entertainment for DJ, lighting, and the photo booth. Seriously, it was phenomenal! When we arrived I was immediately impressed by how classy/sophisticated everything looked. Then as the reception progressed, our DJ didn't miss a beat. I can't tell you how many times my fiancée and I commented on how perfect everything was! We haven't even announced our engagement to all of our friends and family yet, but this made us so excited that we are already looking forward to our reception. No doubt about it, we are hiring Double-E Entertainment to do all the entertainment at our wedding next year.