Dot & Bow Paperie Reviews

Dot & Bow Paperie 1
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/15/2019

Most Beautiful Invitations

Katy at Dot & Bow did an amazing job with our wedding invitations. She did a great job customizing our invitations, and the other items we purchased, to make sure they fit our theme. I would recommend them to anyone!

Dot & Bow Paperie 2
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

To be honest I know the people that work here, however now that I am finally a Bride and I actually get the chance to work with them, I have more respect for them than ever. I love that I am able to actually go into their shop, meet with a consultant, and see/touch their work! Erin & Chris at dot & bow are absolutely amazing and help me easily understand what I can get within my budget. Erin is a gifted designer, her attention to detail is astounding, and her skills are incredible, not to mention she listens to me and we collaborate on what I want. They offer a certain sophistication in everything that they do, and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Carrie · Married on 02/18/2017

I cannot say enough about Dot & Bow. Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with. I received so many compliments on the invitations, programs, and seating chart. I would recommend this place to anyone. They really make the wedding planning go smoothly. Everything was done timely and professionally.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Our invites from Dot & Bow were one of our favorite things about the wedding! We had a rustic themed wedding in a barn and they provided the PERFECT invitations to set the scene for it. I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments we received about them. The staff was great to work with! They were able to provide recommended wording, but were flexible enough to also let us do what we wanted, and even provide some additional recommendations. Pricing was comparable to other websites and we spent a little more than we wanted, but for what we got in return it was totally worth it.

Sent on 02/07/2017