Dos Kiwis Wedding Photography and Studio Reviews

52 Reviews for Dos Kiwis Wedding Photography and Studio

1 User photo

• Christian

Christian Gamboa · Married on 12/31/2019

Love, love, love Dos Kiwis!

Dane and David were a total delight! They were a pleasure, and I’m so happy with their work. Total quality. They were always in communication with me, professional, and prompt! I had zero issues, and my photos were given to me a month after my wedding. I’ve met awfully pushy and unpleasant photographers, but I’m so glad that I got to work with these guys for my bridal shoot and my big day! 10/10, would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Dos Kiwis Wedding Photography and Studio's reply:

It was such a pleasure capturing your wedding. A beautiful couple with an incredible "last day of the year" ending.

Marivic · Married on 07/22/2018

Excellent Experience

Dane and David are very professional, friendly and accommodating. Beautiful photographs. True artists. We highly recommend Dos Kiwis Studio.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Jeannette · Married on 04/29/2017

Dane and his team were absolutely great to work with! We've only seen a couple of pictures so far and we are amazed! Dane- We would have love to have you cover more of the wedding day :)

Sent on 05/07/2017

Adriana · Married on 12/03/2016

We wired Dane for my daughter's wedding and we are very happy with his work. He did an amazing job on the Save The Date, Bridal, and Wedding photos. From the first day we met with Dane, we knew he was the one. Very engaging, really listened to what my daughter and her fiancé envisioned, was punctual and professional. He is very talented. But not only is he talented, he's fun and kind and really wants to please (has a great personality). His number one goal is to make the client happy, and that's priceless. The day of their wedding, it rained so hard, but Dane kept his cool and the photos turned out amazing. I would highly recommend Dane for any photography project. He's the best! Thank you, Dane! Mother of the Bride - Adriana Matouk.

Sent on 01/24/2017

shy · Married on 07/09/2016

Five stars aren't enough to describe how AMAZING Dane's work is! My photos blew me away! Their work is truly beyond words!!! I recommend Dos Kiwis for ALL of your photography needs! You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

tara · Married on 02/27/2016

What can I say? FUN, FUN, FUN! From the moment I met Dane, I instantly knew he was going to be the one who would make me feel like the 'beautiful' bride to be. I wasn't wrong. He is fun, energetic, and most of all-talented. I am the type of person that HATES taking pictures however Dane made me feel quite comfortable in front of the camera. If you want quality work from a true professional with great turnaround time and flexibility, then Dos Kiwis is THE place to book for your engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Andrea · Married on 03/07/2015

What else can you say except fantastic!!! We loved Dane from the moment we met him and his staff as well as his work!!! His photography is out of this world beautiful and he gets the job done at the wedding like a well oiled machine!!! I just can't say enough and am so pleased with every picture!!! Loved every minute we spent with Dos Kiwis!!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Briana · Married on 02/22/2015

Amazing photos. very professional. easy to work with. loved his work and ideas! Pictures came out gorgeous

Jessica · Married on 11/29/2014

Absolutely wonderful to work with! Amazing photos!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Victoria · Married on 09/06/2014

We had our engagement and wedding pictures done with Dos Kiwis and loved everything about them! It was so comfortable and easy working with both Dane and David. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone! They were there at the beginning and will continue to use them!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Erin · Married on 08/30/2014

Dos kiwis was excellent. They were professional but at the same time fun to work with. I was very impressed with the quality of the pictures as well as the variety of shots taken. I liked how they tailor pictures to what you are looking for.

sonia · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband & I are so extremely happy that we picked Dos Kiwis for our wedding pictures! From the engagement pictures to the big day, Dane was a pleasure to work with & made us feel completely at ease. His pictures are as great as his reputation & we would highly recommend him to anyone who is planning a wedding. Thanks Dane!! Mr. & Mrs Villarreal :)

Sent on 09/06/2014

Couldn't ask for more. Came through every time in every way. Dane is one of a kind and truly cares about his clients. We will definitely use him again in the future. Best decision to hire Dos Kiwis.

• User4601970 · 2+ years ago

Great photographers . Super nice. Excellant work!!!

Monique · Married on 06/12/2014

I had Dane as my photographer for both my engagement pictures and wedding and absolutely loved him! My now husband hates taking pictures but Dane made him feel comfortable and he actually had fun. He took the time to get very creative with the pictures and walked us through the whole process. I had guests from my wedding telling what a great photographer I had! I haven't seen my wedding pics yet but know they are going to be great!

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I got married in June of this year and we are still raving about the amazing job Dos Kiwis did on our photographs! We decided to pick the package that also included an engagement and bridal session and we are so glad we did. Our pictures from both sessions were truly works of art. Both times we picked places that were new to Dane and it is hard to tell who was more excited about taking the pictures, us or him! The pictures he took at these two sessions are ones we will treasure forever. After the amazing job he did on our engagement and bridal sessions, I knew our wedding pictures would be beautiful and they absolutely were. They made sure to captured every moment and every detail of our wedding. We loved working with Dos Kiwis! Throughout the entire process, we never had any problems reaching Dane if we had a question and he made scheduling our photo sessions extremely easy. Dane and his team provided us with the highest level of customer service and even went above and beyond to be helpful and gracious to all our guest. Thank you Dane! -Frances & Robert

Sent on 12/22/2014

Cynthia · Married on 05/03/2014

Outstanding service and quality. I recommend strongly

Sent on 12/11/2014

Dos Kiwis was the photographer for my sister's wedding, and I knew I had to have them for mine! Through the entire engagement, they were so helpful and responsive. They traveled 4 hours to shoot my wedding, and my had pictures for me to see within days! They are the best photographers in South Texas, and I highly recommend them to Texas brides!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Angelina · Married on 03/08/2014

Dane made my day absolutely amazing. He met, exceeded and surpassed my expectations for the day. We had a destination wedding and he made it so easy. I never feared that he wouldn't show up; I had complete confidence that he was going to be there and take all pictures I requested. He was organized, timely, very professional and the picture quality is fantastic. He even offered some suggestions of fun pictures we could take while on the Las Vegas Strip. Dane is straightforward yet flexible, kind and has a strong passion for his photography. He took my request seriously because he takes his job seriously and wants to deliver the best, all the while being absolutely easy-going and fun! Can't wait for another opportunity to work with Dane.

Sent on 12/18/2014

gini · Married on 11/23/2013

Dane and Nancy are absolutely amazing! We had been working with Dane for nearly a year and he is by far the most professional & patient person you could ever ask for. His artistic eye & knowledge of his art is outstanding. He is attentive and understanding with everyone. Day of our wedding, we met Nancy, and she is wonderful! She kept me beautiful all night. She helped me with my dress, made sure my flyaways were out of my face before pictures and much more. Dane and Nancy are everywhere at weddings, yet they're not in people's faces. They manage to get every shot possible. We are two weeks past our wedding and people are still talking about them. They loved meeting Dane and Nancy, commented on their professionalism, kindness, attentiveness and so much more. We did the same thing years ago when he and GoGo did my cousins wedding. We were no where near getting engaged but we left that night never forgetting Dos Kiwis all these years later. We will always recommend Dane!!!!! A million thank you's!!!!! Raith and Gini

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lyssette · Married on 10/05/2013

The attention to detail that was provided by Dos Kiwis was extraordinary!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Elizabeth Ashley · Married on 08/31/2013

Unbelievable work AND friendship. Dos Kiwis made my entire engagement and wedding moments so special! The fact that they are there for you not only for pictures, but as a friend to CALM the bridzilla phase is such an incredible feeling and make for my top recommendation for photography and professional work. They truley captured the most perfect moments of our marriage!! Thank you!

Robert · Married on 07/26/2013

Our only regret with Dos Kiwis is not having written this review sooner. Dane at Dos Kiwis was fantastic! On the day with very little time at our venue (the McNay Museum), Dane was the man with a plan - using all the time we had before and after the ceremony to capture our event on the grounds. He had all the angles sorted, all the poses ready, and kept us smiling the whole way through! He had our photos ready and sent to us well before the estimated due date, which was such a pleasant surprise given the limited time we were able to spend with our visiting family members - we got to show them some of the pictures in person! Dane was responsive to our requests, and incredibly flexible with the particulars we wanted him to address, but we also got the feeling he had an arsenal of suggestions ready for us in case there was something that we wanted too. The suggestions and slight tweaks that he provided amplified the enjoyment of our day and the quality of the photos we got. We couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Michelle Mika · Married on 05/26/2013

Dos Kiwis Studio - Selecting Dos Kiwis Studio to photograph my daughter's playfully sophisticated, May 2013, San Antonio wedding was a simple choice, despite all the other companies that abound. It took only one look at Dane Miller's work and their finished products, which are assembled by hand in Italy, to convince me that he and his staff were the photographers of choice for us.

Dane Miller and his staff took incredible photos that excelled in meeting our request to take a more photojournalistic approach. I could not ask for a more patient and responsive staff during the photo selection and placement process. In addition, they are genuinely compassionate and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure that their clients are completely satisfied.

The finished product is so elegant, it cannot simply be called a wedding album, but rather a treasure- a noteworthy work of art and a beautiful family archive. For that reason, I purchased full size replicas for my daughter's husband's mother and father and for myself- so that we too could long enjoy the beauty this familial gem. You simply cannot go wrong with Dos Kiwis Studio.

Keri · Married on 04/06/2013

Dos Kiwis were absolutely amazing!!! The entire staff is super professional and caring. I really felt like a special bride and that Dane wanted to make sure I looked and felt my best. I would totally recommend Dos Kiwis to any and everyone and I already have! My wedding truely was a stress free and unforgettable experience thanks to Dos Kiwis!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2013