Dos Goats Plans Reviews

Dos Goats Plans 6
Dos Goats Plans 7
  • Catherine

Catherine Gardner · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Professional, custom, and cost-effective arch

Christina and Adam were so wonderful and responsive to work with on creating a custom arch for my wedding. I met them at a Forever Bride Fair in the Twin Cities when I was frantically searching for an idea of an arch I wanted as our ceremony centerpiece. Not only did were they compassionate and understanding, they also were excited to collaborate on building a custom piece to match my vision. When I decided to add greenery last minute, Christina collaborated with me to find the best option given the erratic weather expected. Best of all, they handled all of the setup/pickup/decorating for the best price I could find of any similar vendor. I highly recommend Dos Goats Plans!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Dos Goats Plans's reply:

We are so happy we were able to work with you and create such a fun piece! Thank you for being so awesome and allowing us to be creative!
  • Michelle

Michelle Sarazin · Married on 09/01/2019

Great experience! A must hire!

Our wedding day wouldn’t have been as great as it was without Adam & Christina. The day was flawless. I didn’t have to worry about the set up or take down. The entire days was beautiful, and I couldn’t ask for a better experience. I would highly recommend working with Dos Goats Plans.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Krista

Krista Newman · Married on 08/31/2019

Stress Free & Flawless Wedding!

Christina and Adam were a godsend for our perfect wedding. They are a delight to work with and help keep the stress to a minimum. My entirely family and myself were able to spend our wedding day enjoying time together and getting ready and did not have to check in or spend a moment worrying about the coordination of many moving pieces on our wedding day - Christina & Adam took care of it all!! This included helping set up the reception (tables, decor, table settings) which was absolutely perfect from what I had imagined, coordinating all of our vendors (florist, string quartet, DJ, caterer, bus drivers...), helping cart us around in our venue's golf carts to keep us on track for our timeline. I cannot say how grateful I am to have had them on our wedding day, their services are priceless (but hands down the best value around with two amazing people to help on the day of), you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Dos Goats Plans 13
  • Josh

Josh · Married on 08/17/2019

Dynamic Duo

Great team willing to go above and beyond. Very easy to work with and amazing eye for details and creativity.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Bryan · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Wedding Investment

Finding and hiring Dos Goats Plans was the most crucial part of our wedding planning. We planned our wedding from out-of-state and signed all of our vendors on our own, but we became overwhelmed by the coordination required to get our wedding day to run smoothly. Christina and Adam stepped in, got to know us via phone and email, and helped connect all the dots. They met with us for several hours the week of our wedding to run and re-run the plans and came to our rehearsal dinner as well. On the day of our wedding, they were indispensable. They both coordinated set-up of our venue, vendor deliveries, and even brought our personal flowers across town for our photos. When a sudden rainstorm delayed our outdoor ceremony, they helped keep us calm, organized our waiting guests, and reset the ceremony space in a heartbeat. Throughout the night, they kept things moving with perfectly timed reminders and consulted us on any major decisions. They managed all of this while being incredibly compassionate, level-headed, and funny! We cannot recommend Dos Goats Plans highly enough!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Ronnie Hofflander · Married on 07/27/2019

The BEST investment

Adam and Christina were absolutely the best investment out of our entire wedding!! They made our day nothing but the best, and they made sure nothing went wrong and if something went wrong I didn’t even notice!! Honestly I couldn’t imagine what we would’ve done if we didn’t have them. They did every little thing we asked and then more. They are the reason our day went sooo smoothly. I cannot explain the amount of appreciation my husband and I have for them and their business. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Dos Goats Plans 14
    Dos Goats Plans 15
    Dos Goats Plans 16

Dos Goats Plans's reply:

Andy & Ronnie, from the bottom of our hearts we could not be happier for the two of you and we are so happy your day went so smoothly! It’s because of couples like you we do what we do and your wedding was a dream! Thank you for letting us share it with you!
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 03/15/2019

Once upon a dream 🌟

Adam & Christina are GEMS! I had a small wedding (35 people) and didn’t think I needed any wedding management. But the support and LOVE they provided made my day even more special. I had less stress and was able to enjoy the planning process. They were always available to chat and help make my vision become a reality. They love pancakes and coffee, will be your advocates and help make your wedding day PERFECT. I will not be able to thank them enough for the work they did.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Dos Goats Plans 17
    Dos Goats Plans 18
    Dos Goats Plans 19
    Dos Goats Plans 20

Dos Goats Plans's reply:

You, Nicholas and your family were a treat to work with! We are so happy we were able to make your day! Thank you for trusting us and letting us be apart of everything!

Kelly Larson · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Investment Ever!

Adam & Christina were the best investment we made! We knew we needed a coordinator for the day of, we didn't want to spend thousands of dollars, when we found them, they were affordable, they jumped right in and were always there to answer my questions! It was nice to have the both of them to throw ideas at, Adam always had creative ideas and they both have so much knowledge, we knew we were in good hands! They were such a blessing on the day of the wedding, they took care of everything and we can't thank them enough! So glad we had them by our side!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Mary Obrikis · Married on 08/18/2017

Like working with a friend

I was expecting planning my wedding to be a stressful nightmare. It was exactly the opposite though! I couldn't have asked for a better experience, which allowed me to focus on enjoying the day and not sweating the details.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Britta Iwen · Married on 06/01/2019

Dos Goats Plans gave us a wonderful day

Christina and Adam were wonderful to work with as day-of-coordinators, and gave us the best gift of the day: the freedom to actually enjoy the day and all of our friends and family. Christina and Adam took care of all the set up on the day of the wedding, helped us out with food pickup for the (informal) rehearsal dinner, helped pin corsages, supported the ushers and most important - ensured our guests were welcomed and taken care of throughout the event. As a wedding with a lot of nontraditional elements, it was wonderful how Christina and Adam hit every one of our key points, helping to ensure a stress-free and incredibly happy day. In case it's not clear: highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Dos Goats Plans's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Britta! We talk about your wedding all the time! The unique elements that made it so special, and how wonderful everyone was on that day! We can’t thank you enough for hiring us to be there! We wish you both so much happiness!