Dos Goats Plans Reviews

Dos Goats Plans 3
Dos Goats Plans 4
  • Catherine

Catherine Gardner 路 Getting married on 03/04/2021

Professional, custom, and cost-effective arch

Christina and Adam were so wonderful and responsive to work with on creating a custom arch for my wedding. I met them at a Forever Bride Fair in the Twin Cities when I was frantically searching for an idea of an arch I wanted as our ceremony centerpiece. Not only did were they compassionate and understanding, they also were excited to collaborate on building a custom piece to match my vision. When I decided to add greenery last minute, Christina collaborated with me to find the best option given the erratic weather expected. Best of all, they handled all of the setup/pickup/decorating for the best price I could find of any similar vendor. I highly recommend Dos Goats Plans!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Dos Goats Plans's reply:

We are so happy we were able to work with you and create such a fun piece! Thank you for being so awesome and allowing us to be creative!
  • Josh

Josh 路 Getting married on 08/17/2019

Dynamic Duo

Great team willing to go above and beyond. Very easy to work with and amazing eye for details and creativity.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Kelly Larson 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Best Investment Ever!

Adam & Christina were the best investment we made! We knew we needed a coordinator for the day of, we didn't want to spend thousands of dollars, when we found them, they were affordable, they jumped right in and were always there to answer my questions! It was nice to have the both of them to throw ideas at, Adam always had creative ideas and they both have so much knowledge, we knew we were in good hands! They were such a blessing on the day of the wedding, they took care of everything and we can't thank them enough! So glad we had them by our side!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Mary Obrikis 路 Married on 08/18/2017

Like working with a friend

I was expecting planning my wedding to be a stressful nightmare. It was exactly the opposite though! I couldn't have asked for a better experience, which allowed me to focus on enjoying the day and not sweating the details.

Sent on 12/15/2018