Doral Park Country Club Reviews

Doral Park Country Club 3
Doral Park Country Club 4
Doral Park Country Club 5

Talia · Married on 05/30/2015

The Doral Park Country Club was a beautiful venue for our wedding. We were blown away by the majestic entrance, magical gazebo, and superior service. Ana and her team did everything to ensure our night was perfect, and it was! We are so happy we chose this as our venue and highly recommend it to anyone. All of our guests were amazed by the food as well, it was delicious!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Ann Marie · Married on 04/25/2015

My experience at Doral Park Country Club was exceptional. No regrets at all . I will do another event there I'm a heart beat.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Katherine · Married on 04/18/2015

Doral Park Country Club along with its staff and coordinator, Ana West, allowed my husband and I to have the most amazing wedding reception. The professionalism and attentiveness was extraordinary. Ana was so accommodating, helpful and patient with the planning of our big day that took about a year and a half. She was so supportive and caring. I couldn't have booked a better venue. In addition, most of my guests traveled from other countries and New York and all commented on how beautiful and different from all other venues the country club was. Definitely a place I'd recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Doral Park country club lo recomiendo son bien profecionales y siempre dispuesto ayudarte en todo , mi experiencia con ellos el dia de mi boda fue excelente en especial ANA WEST ella super profecional y dedicada ..

Sent on 02/20/2015

Carolina · Married on 11/22/2014

Ana West and her team were wonderful! Ana made the wedding planning process an ease. During my time of planning she was extremely responsive and always had great ideas to incorporate into our wedding. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony was scheduled to take place outside, but due to the weather had to be moved inside. The ceremony was stunning! It was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and our guests keep on complementing the food and the overall venue. Ana was extremely helpful and we thank her greatly for everything her and her team did to make our wedding a perfect. We highly recommend Doral Park Country Club. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Cindy · Married on 11/01/2014

Ana West and her staff were amazing. They made sure to make our wedding day a moment to remember. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Dennelys · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I chose this venue for our reception and we were extremely content with our end results. The food was delicious and the service was incredible. Ana was great to work with! I would recommend this venue to anyone having their wedding in South Florida.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Carla · Married on 08/09/2014

We had our ceremony outside by the Gazebo and the reception inside in the main salon. Everything turned out beautiful!!! We could not be happier with the results. The service was great, the food was really good and the attention was amazing. Honestly, everything was perfect and my friends and family are still talking about the wedding even a week later.
    I would recommend this place to any bride. It is also very convenient in terms of parking and different spaces you can use for your special event.
    Ana West was the person that took care of us and She was great throughout the whole planning process she was always there to answer my questions and the day of she made sure everything was just as I wanted it to be. I am so thankful to her and her staff.

Sent on 08/16/2014

We just did my daughter's Bridal shower at the Doral Park Country Club and everything turned out incredible. We had such a great experience from the first time meeting with Ana, the catering manager to the day of the event. Ana and the staff were very attentive during the entire event. The food was absolutely delicious and the room was beautiful. I highly recommend The Doral Park Country Club for a wedding, Bridal Shower, rehearsal dinner or any social event!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Shanna · Married on 07/19/2014

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at Doral Park Country Club. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the service is amazing. I worked with Ana West who went above and beyond in making sure my wedding was perfect. She and the staff were great the day of the wedding and I received so many compliments from my guests in regards to the excellent service. Ana made the process so easy taking care of every detail and I never had to worry about anything. Ana and Doral Park Country Club allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams. I would highly recommend this venue to all brides.

Sent on 07/30/2014

The Doral Park Country Club is an amazing venue for any event. It is beautiful inside and out and has ample parking. Ana, the catering manager, is very professional and attentive to her clients and always replied to my emails promptly. The wait staff at the event was courteous and friendly and Ana was also there for anything I may have needed. The food was delicious and I still have family and friends raving about their ratatouille (vegetarian meal). We had about 100 guests and although they can accommodate larger numbers I would say about 100 is really the perfect number of guests for this space.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Sheila · Married on 05/17/2014

I am so pleased to write a review about Doral Park Country Club because our event was so wonderful. The minute we walked in we knew it was the place with its grandiose entrance, beautiful and bright hall and great outdoor terrace with a lake view. It was our children's first communion on a Sunday afternoon and we wanted place for them to play and spread out. Ana West, our coordinator, was amazing and made everything seem so easy. She worked with our ideas, style and tastes and offered her professional opinion which was really good!! Plus she's so fun and easygoing!

She stayed a good part of the day making sure everything was perfect. We never worried that something would go wrong and the staff that day was outstanding. We had many kids and they were all over, feeling happy and welcome with numerous trips to the open bar (another option), and loving the special drinks made by the patient bartender. Our guests arrived late and Ana offered to push the buffet later before we even thought about it. And they didn't open (or close) the buffet until they had our approval. Our guests stayed way passed the suggested time and we never felt pressured to leave. There was no event planned after ours which certainly helped but we still appreciated the extra time with our guests. Some of the staff members also helped us bring gifts and other decor items to our car at the end. It's definitely a place to consider for any event. We loved it!! Thanks again Ana and the whole staff!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Raisa · Married on 03/01/2014

Just AMAZING! My wedding went so smooth, the most important thing at a wedding is the flow of things and doral park,hands down, did an amazing job. Yamille was so easy and great to work with, very responsive and on top of things. My guests couldn't stop raving about the food, everyone even some of my peaky eaters absolutely loved all 3 courses and meals were nice and warm (no cold food here). Doral team is just amazing in general and I am soooo glad i did my wedding with them. My husband and I couldn't be any happier. The place has the perfect setting for a beautiful outside ceremony by the lake and stunning reception inside. Thanks Yamille for making such a special day happen so gracefully. You are the best!
    Raisa & Scott

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • X

Xenia · Married on 10/26/2013

My wedding was on November 8th, 2013 and I used Doral Park Country Club for my ceremony and reception. I worked with Ana and she was AMAZING. She was patient and answered all my questions in a promptly manner. The customer service was GREAT! The price was affordable and the venue was decorated BEAUTIFULLY for the ceremony and reception. The staff was FRIENDLY and ATTENTIVE on the day of the wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything because they took care of everything that needed to get done. The food was DELICIOUS!!! I HIGHLY recommend this venue to everyone. I am pleased with the service provided to me. Thank you Ana and her staff for the service.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Sarena · Married on 07/20/2013

Doral park country club was absolutely amazing! It was the perfect place for our wedding! Ana West and Yamile were EXTREMELY helpful and made my day the most amazing day for us both! Everything went smooth and we enjoyed everything! The food was delicious and they set up everything perfectly! They are quick to respond back and very patient. I had a TON of questions and Ana was very helpful with it all! Thank you all for all your hard work and for helping make my day so wonderful!

Sent on 08/23/2013

I had my wedding reception at this venue and I couldnt of been more happy. For the price and location this is the best choice for all Miami brides. Yamille was my coordinator and truly helped me put all the pieces together for my reception. The room looked gorgeous and everyone loved my food selection.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Andrea · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Doral Park Country Club May 4, 2013. Yamille and Ana from Doral Park were a true pleasure to work with during the process. Yamille who I primarily worked with was so helpful, patient, sweet and really made the planning process a much easier experience. Any time I had questions or changes she was always available. Ana was also extremely helpful when we needed her. Jason and I truly felt we had the wedding of our dreams and the day fell nothing short of perfect for us. I DEFINITELY recommend this facility and the staff that work here if you are looking to be treated with grade A service! We can't thank them enough for making our dream wedding a beautiful day we will always remember. We hope to utilize the Doral Park for future family events!!! Thank you for everything you did for us! -Andrea & Jason

Sent on 06/04/2013

Michelle · Married on 02/23/2013

I loved the Doral Park Country Club and Ana West!!!! The venue lent itself to my Romantic/Victorian theme. The staff was on point with all my needs and the bartenders were on point. I, without a doubt, will have all my events there. It's intimate and in a great location. A hidden gem in Doral.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Abby · Married on 02/17/2013

This place is absolutely gorgeous, I love the gazebo for the wedding ceremony with the pretty lake at the back.... the gardens were so beautiful and the club is just amaizing. Also, Yamille Castro the wedding coordinator was very helpful and professional in all my wedding planning. I will defenitely will recommed this pretty place and the people who works there.....

Sent on 02/28/2013

This is a very pretty location

Sent on 11/05/2013

jeannette · Married on 10/15/2011

i absolutely loved the place. i fell in love from day one..it was my perfect fairytale setting. Yamil and Ana were very helpful and nice. always available to answer any questions. the food was awesome and the bar was great. everything turned out great

Sent on 11/02/2011
  • Rasheme

Rasheme · Married on 04/15/2011

The venue was a plus from beginning to end. The ambiance, the food and the service was top notch. Hats off to all of the Doral Park Staff with a special thanks to Ana and her group who coordinated everything from start to finish.

Sent on 05/02/2011

angela · Married on 11/06/2010

This was the best venue that i found, it offered everything that i wanted for an affordable price. It is also a beautiful location. Ana West was so nice and very professional. I had changed my date and since she was able to book my old date, she did not charge me the fee. The food at the wedding was also delicious. I would recommend 100%.

Sent on 11/23/2010
  • taijay2010

Tahira · Married on 10/10/2010

Doral Park is the perfect place for the budget-friendly bride. I couldn't have been happier! The facility is beautiful. There's a big lake in the back by the gazebo and terrace. The grounds are well kept. Service was wonderful! The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. I was able to work something out with the food choices since I had half my guests who can only eat Halal. Yamile and Ana were very accomodating, quick and efficient. I have already been recommending this venue to my other friends and actually when they did their research with other places, they booked Doral Park for their weddings too!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Amanda · Married on 09/25/2010

The place is beautiful and impressed all my family and friends. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the food was amazing! It was relatively inexpensive comparing to what other places offer. Our wedding was perfect and exactly how we wanted it to be.

Sent on 10/18/2010