Doral Park Country Club Reviews

79 | Miami, FL

79 Reviews for Doral Park Country Club

• Rosa

Rosa · Married on 12/12/2020

I enjoyed my wedding because of how awesome they are!

Absolutely the best wedding I’ve been to- not just because it was my own! They are very organized!! That is super important for your wedding day! I feel like I got to enjoy my wedding because of how organized they were, and how attentive they were to details, including my own server the day of! I was able to eat dinner! We were able to tailor the wedding details to my desires! Ana West is just awesome to work with! Look no further!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Rosaaa! You are a sweet heart!
    Thank you for you time and kind words. I wil share your comments to the entire team that made it possible.
    Wish you both a Happy and healthy life together! :)
    Warm Regards,

Lisa · Married on 10/29/2020

Baby Shower

Ana West was attended to the baby shower I offered to my daughter and I want to thank her for her professionalism and attention to my event. Everything was excellent. Ana is very kind and dedicated to her work. I don't hesitate to contact her again for future events because I know everything would be very good if she is in charge.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your kind words. It was definitely a team effort. It was a pleasure working with you, and your beautiful family.
    Regards,

Julia · Married on 10/18/2020

Couples Shower

❤️the great experience... Made our couples shower smooth Ana and her team were very accommodating.. thank you so very much Doral Park Team!!!

Sarah · Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful Experience

Beautiful place! You can really turn this place into any vision you want to create. The service is terrific. The food is amazing!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for trusting us!
  • Karen

Karen V. · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing experience

The experience my husband and I had at that location was great. Ana was very patient, informant, nice and professional along with her staff. The location has a stunning lake view for the photos taken along with the entrance. The both of us recommended anyone to do consider doing a venue there.

John and Karen

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Bethania

Bethania C. · Married on 12/22/2019

Elegant and beautiful

My husband and I had our wedding here and it was absolutely perfect. All our guests loved the venue.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you Bethania for your kind words and time. It was a pleasure working with you. It was a team effort...thank you for trusting us
    Best Regarsd
  • Berenice

Berenice S. · Married on 12/07/2019

Best place!!! Had the wedding of my dreams!

Choosing this place was the best decision. The price includes tables/chairs, food, open bar (with everything), cocktail hour, wedding cake and parking.
    The food was delicious and there wasn’t a single guest who wasn’t impressed with the quality. The cocktail hour was beyond our experience, with delicious appetizers and more food than we could have imagined. The bar basically has anything you want to drink and they made any drink we ordered and they were open throughout the wedding including the cocktail hour.
    The salon is spacious and beautiful. They offer you the tables, chairs, table clothe etc and they have a wide (and beautiful selection).
    There’s plenty of free and comfortable parking for your guest.
    The staff is incredible they will literally help you with every detail before and after the wedding, follow up, confirm and verify that everything goes according to plan. You will not need a wedding planner if you hire them. During the ceremony and the wedding they were always on top of everything making sure everything went smooth. I was impressed with their professionalism. They will make you feel very comfortable and relax. I had the best time during my wedding thanks to them.
    They have a small room for the bride and groom, in case you need to rest, get ready, etc and they male sure you have food waiting there for you after the cocktail hour.
    I have nothing bad to say as they went above my expectations and made mu day very especial and stress free.
    I wouldn’t doubt hiring them again for another event!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Berenice & Roberto, what an incredible review...we can not thank you enough for your kind words. It was a delight to assist you throughout the entire process. You both have lovely families.
    We wish you a life full love & happinnes!

Nany · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Wedding Venue in Doral

My husband and I just got married here and will recommend this venue to anybody for all types of events. We had the best time and didn't go through any issues since we started planning our wedding with Ana West! Ana is extremely detail oriented and will ask you all the questions necessary to accommodate your needs. The Venue & Quality of Service will exceed your expectations Guaranteed!!! The staff/servers made sure we ate and accommodated our requests PERFECTLY! Is truly a great experience to work with Ana and her staff. The Venue is clean and beautiful, we were able to transform it and have everything we wanted. Also the quality of the food/beverages is amazing. We had the time of our lives and got to enjoy every second of it. Thank you Ana for your professionalism and amazing staff. Best of Luck!!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind and amazing words!...and thank you for trusting us. It was an absolute pleasure working with you.
    Wish you both a life full of Love and Happiness!
    Regards,

Sofia C. · Married on 09/28/2019

Maravilloso

En este lugar encuentras la magia que envuelve esa ocasion especial en la que deseas vivir un dia lleno de recuerdos bonitos para ti, familia y amistades. Ademas de un menu variado y accesoble es DELICIOSO y ni se diga la atencion, con los ojos cerrados revivo nuevamnete mi experiencia con Ana West 🎊 gracias recomendado 100%

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Muchas gracias por tus comnentarios. Agradecida que haz confiado en nosotros una y otra vez. Siempre un placer asistirte
    Sinceramente
  • Y

Yuneidy B. · Married on 09/14/2019

The vendor was great

Everything was perfect for us in this especial day thanks to Ana she so sweet and the staff too ..the food was great and the drinks increíble

Maria · Married on 06/22/2019

Great price and beautiful!

This venue exceeded my expectations. Ana was great and very helpful. The staff were extremely professional and with great attitudes and the venue itself is beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to do my wedding reception.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience @ Doral Park Country Club

Happy M. · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Bridal Shower to Remember!

Everything was "Perfect"! Ana West and her staff went above and beyond to make my daughter bridal shower one to remember. This place is truly a hidden gem. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.. Love to hear "Happy Mom"
    I can assure you I will share your comments to the entire staff :)

Aurora · Married on 05/31/2019

Book this place!

I grew up about 5 minutes from this Country Club so I knew it was beautiful and that it would be the perfect place for our reception. What I didn't know was that their events coordinator, Ana West, would be a complete lifesaver! She says she's the events coordinator but honestly she is so helpful and so attentive that it ends up feeling like she's your personal wedding planner! We had various meetings with her and she was always bringing things up we hadn't thought of at all! Plus she always has a smile on her face and is the very essence of professionalism. The venue is gorgeous, yes, but Ana is really what puts it over the top.

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible

Ana West and the whole team at the Doral Park Country Club made my wedding an absolutely magical day. From the very beginning, Ana took the time to really personalize the event to fit my needs and wants. She was incredibly understanding with all of my special requests and all of me and my family’s needs. Ana provided us with incredible service at every stage of the planning process. Ana and her team made the week-of and the day-of my wedding absolutely amazing. The location was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and everything went perfectly. Having my wedding at the Doral Park Country Club was an absolute dream.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kelly :). It was so easy to assist you. You were a delight to work with......I will relay your comments to staff
    I wish you guys a life full of love and laughter
    Warm Regards

Carmelo · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent place

Beautiful location, excellent service. The manager was excellent and helpful. Food was really good

Sent on 01/29/2019

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you Carmelo & Gabriela for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you :)
    Regards
  • Ana

Ana P. · Married on 12/21/2018

amazing Service to our guest and us during my Daughter's wedding celebration.

The service and display on each table were great, we are very happy and ready for another celebration next year. We had guest from Germany and were also very impressed and gave great reviews to Doral Country Club and their staff. Also, food, drinks and service was excellent, everyone one gave 100% and them some to please everybody. Thank you for the outstanding service and treatment that we received during my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thanks a million for your flattering words!... you made it so easy for us to assist you in this memorable ocassion. :)
    Best Regards,

Pierina L. · Married on 11/30/2018

Our wedding came out beautiful!!!!

Our wedding took place last friday and it all came out perfect thanks to Ana and her team, She was extremely professional and made everything easier, she was so flexible with everything which we loved. Amazing food, open bar, perfect service. Our family and friends really loved the friendly environment they offered. Every penny spent was so worth it , Had the best night ever!!!! I Highly recommend just giving a call to fir information you wont regret it, Ana is attentive and you can tell she really loves what shes doing, So passionate about her job and keeping her clients happy!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Samantha R. · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing experience

the service was extremely great , very nice and caring and always willing to help in any way

Sent on 11/19/2018

Adriana · Married on 10/13/2018

Adriana and Claudio's Wedding October 2018

Definitivamente la mejor decisión y experiencia para un día tan especial... Ana y Roberto junto a su staff hicieron el día de mi boda único. Muchas gracias! Recomendado 100%.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Muchisimas Gracias mi querida Adriana :)...Totalmente fue un trabajo en equipo. Que dicha el haber formado parte de un dia tan memorable y especial.
    Saludos

Carolina · Married on 03/24/2018

Ana de West
    Doral park country club

Responsabilidad, confianza, profesionalismo, excelencia pero sobre todo esa pasión y ese gran amor que le ponen al trabajo que haces, a hecho que hayamos escogido este sitio para nuestra boda.

No tenemos palabras suficientes para expresar lo eternamente agradecidos que estamos contigo, no existe otra WEDDING PLANNER mejor que tú, no me canso de repetirte que fuiste ese ángel de la guarda que siempre tuvo una solución a todos los percances de último momento, además que te esmeraste en cumplir todos nuestros sueños.

Debo confesarte que en ocaciones tuve miedo por organizar todo desde la distancia, sabiendo que llegaríamos a Miami pocos días antes de la boda, y estamos inmensamente agradecidos por el resultado que lograste en el día más feliz de nuestras vidas, sin lugar a duda siempre confiamos en ti, nos trasmitiste la seguridad de que en tus manos podríamos entregarte ese día tan importante de nuestras vidas y de verdad que todo fue inolvidable, mucho más allá de lo que soñamos.

Tú en cabeza de todo el equipo del doral park country club llegaron al corazón de nuestras familias y de todas las personas que nos acompañaron en nuestro gran día, e hicieron que la magia que ustedes transmiten en ese club tan espectacularmente hermoso hicieran q todo saliera más que perfecto.

Y nosotros estamos más que convencidos que seguirán cumpliendo los sueños de muchas más parejas de enamorados como nosotros.

Infinitamente agradecidos

Caro y Juan

Sent on 05/13/2018

Alia · event on: 12/23/2017

Ana and her team were so wonderful to work with! Planning with her was beyond easy. On the day of our event, her team was professional and efficient. We received so many compliments on the food and the service. Thank you again!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Ana J. · Married on 07/01/2017

In the month of July, my husband and I, celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. We chose Doral Park Country Club, and it was the best decision ee made; amazing venue, and thanks to Ana West, one of the most talented wedding planners we have ever met, she provided us with an unforgettable time. The attention to detail, service, fantastic food, decorations, etc. We were left not only satisfied but very happy with the outcome. We definitely recommend Doral Park Country Club for special events.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words. The entire process was a a joy.....wish you both many more year of happiness together :)

Dayana · Married on 06/24/2017

Doral Park Country Club, Best place ever !! No tengo palabras para describir mi sentido de satisfacción, la verdad que hicieron de este día tan especial el mejor de mi vida, mi esposo y yo nos sentimos como actores de Hollywood de lo especial que nos trataron, nuestros invitados fueron atendidos excelente, todos los detalles fueron realizados con la mas sencilla elegancia y calidad. Simplemente, gracias a Ana West y todo su equipo de trabajo por haber hecho de nuestra Boda una noche mágica e inolvidable!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Querida Dayana
    Muchisimas gracias por tus lindas palabras.....no hay nada mas satisfactorio que lograr el objetivo de nuestro trabajo y dedicacion. Tus palabrar las compartire con el equipo entero de Doral Park Country CLub. De parte mia te puedo decir que fue un verdadero placer asistirte en un dia tan especial. Un beso y fuerte anbrazo, Ana West

Dunia · Married on 04/29/2017

We hosted our daughter's 15th birthday party at Doral Park Country Club on 4/29/2017. The place is so beautiful, the staff's customer service is of the highest standards. Ana West (Catering Director) is an excellent professional. She was always attentive, responsive and very professional throughout the planning and party stage. Furthermore, Mr. Roberto did an excellent job along with his staff of waiter/waitress/bartender. He was very professional throughout the event. He made sure that everything was in perfect condition. The buffet style dinner was excellent; the food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. The cocktail hour food was excellent as well. I am happy to recommend Doral Park Country Club for any event. They are true professionals and the venue is absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Doral Park Country Club's reply:

Thank you Dunia. It was a pleasure to assist you in such an important occasion.
    I will relay your kind words to the entire team that made it happened.
    Best Regards,