Dooley's Chapel on the Lake Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Barb M. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous venue with a wonderful staff to make our day absolutely perfect!

Dooley’s Chapel is beyond beautiful with amazing views of Table Rock Lake. Wendi, Hannah and Emily were wonderful to work with. Always on top of making sure every detail was considered before the big day. Mr. Dooley was a joy to have rooting us on and keeping smiles on our faces. Our day was perfect with wonderful memories. Dooley’s Chapel has many fantastic photo opportunity areas around the chapel to capture your special day.
    Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Hi Barb! Thank you so much for the sweet words! We had an amazing time hosting your wedding here at Dooley's :) We wish you and Terry the absolute best!
  • Dave
    Dave D. Married on 10/06/2022

Wedding at Dooley’s Chapel

We enjoyed every minute of our wedding at Dooley’s Chapel. The staff was super friendly & so easy to work with. The setting at Dooley’s is amazingly beautiful. It was exactly what we were looking for. We found their prices to be more than fair too. Overall, we couldn’t be happier with our choice of wedding venues.

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Dear Laura & David, Thank you so much for your kind words!! I will be sure to pass them onto Hannah & Emily!! We truly enjoyed working with you! We wish you a lifetime of Joy & Happiness together! God Bless you both!
    Wendie, Pat & Staff
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth M. Married on 07/22/2022

Wedding ceremony and reception

The venue is beautiful and Mr and Mrs Dooley and their staff do an amazing job helping you organize everything, and they are all very nice to be around! Communication was great! Everything went very smoothly and was as promised!

Dear Elisabeth & Nick!
    Thank you so much for your review! It means so much to us!
    It was such an honor & a joy to host your wedding at the our Chapel! You are such a loving couple! We loved seeing you together! Your wedding decor was so beautiful, loved your chair sashes! We know you will have a lifetime of happiness!
    Hope to see you soon!
    Thanks again & God Bless!
    Wendie, Pat & Staff
    Michelle Married on 03/14/2022

Wonderful Wedding Experience

Had such a great time at the Dooley’s Chapel on the Lake! Every member of their staff was attentive and super helpful with making sure everything ran smoothly. They worked with my vision and made it come true. I felt like I was able to just enjoy my wedding and be in the moment. They contacted vendors, made sure things were going smoothly, and helped with coordinating everyone and my bridal entrance. I would definitely recommend this venue for any bride looking for a gorgeous ceremony and reception space indoors or outdoors. The breathtaking view had all my guests in awe and asking how did I find such a gorgeous venue. The cabins were also a great getaway for us and we plan to go back in years to come to celebrate this special day.

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean so much to us! It was wonderful working with you & Darren!! You were a joy!
    We would be so excited to see you at the Resort for your anniversary, Summer vacation or just for a get away! You are a wonderful couple!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! All our prayers & best wishes, Wendie, Pat, Jill, Bekah & Christy "God Bless"
  • Beth
    Beth C. Married on 11/05/2021

Beautiful Chapel Wedding

Dooley's went over and above with our wedding. Between being SO on top of the details from the very beginning, and communicating every step along the way, to the vast amount of wedding accessories they allowed us to use at no additional charge, to the flawless execution of every detail on our wedding day... I would wholeheartedly recommend them to every bride and groom. They are passionate about what they do, and provide you with helpful resources for finding the right vendors and I love the level of excellence they applied to every moment of our special day. Their grounds are GORGEOUS and all of our guests were blown away by the beauty and professionalism (and PEACE) with which our wedding was coordinated. Forever thankful to Dooley's for making our wedding day unforgettable!!

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Hi Beth and Andrew! Thank you so much for your kind review! Your wedding day was so beautiful! We especially loved all of your flowers. You both have such great taste! We can't wait to see all of Aaron's photos. Thank you so much for choosing Dooley's Chapel on the Lake! We hope to see you both at the Resort in the future! Thank you again for your review, and we hope married life is all you dreamed.

-Wendie, Pat, Bekah, and Jill
    Ammie K. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing Experience!!

This venue was not only stunning but the crew was amazing!! They were always quick to respond and helped me make our special day the absolute best!! Check out Dooleys!! They are AMAZING!!

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Thank you so much, Ammie! It was an absolute joy to have your wedding at our venue. Your family's love for each other is so evident! We wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you again for your sweet words.
  • Kassidy
    Kassidy S. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue, even better staff!

Dooley’s Chapel is such a beautiful venue! As soon as we walked in for the first time, we knew we’d get married there! Not only is the venue breathtaking, but the staff there is absolutely wonderful! They made the entire process very easy and manageable, and on the wedding day they made sure every single step went to plan. I had such a great wedding day, all thanks to the venue and the staff there! Thank you all for the wedding I always dreamed of!

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Kassidy! This is so kind! Thank you! We absolutely loved hosting your wedding! You and Jeremy were so great to work with, and we are so glad you had the wedding of your dreams! It was such a beautiful day. We wish you and Jeremy all the best; thank you again for your review!
    God bless,
    Dooley's Staff
    Shanley G. Married on 09/25/2021

Stress Free Wedding Planning

Wendy and Jill at Dooley’s were so great to work with. They made our day so special and helped us every step of the way with planning. The whole experience was stress free and made for a beautiful day.

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review, Shanley! You and Paul are such a lovely couple, and we wish you all the happiness in the world! We were honored to be a part of such a beautiful day! We are so happy for you both!
    -Wendie, Pat, and Jill
  • Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Destination wedding made beautiful and seamless

Wendy and Jill were so helpful with planning my daughter's wedding. With a destination wedding, you may find many obstacles, but with there help everything was beautiful. My daughter was so happy with how beautiful and seamless her special day was. Thank you so much.

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Dear Kristina, Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly loved working with you on Reagan & Ridge's Wedding! Your attention detail was amazing!! It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple and their awesome families!! Can't wait to see the photos! God Bless you all! Wendie, Pat, Jill & Staff
    Mackensie B. Married on 07/14/2021

Excellent!

We had an amazing experience with Dooley’s Chapel. Pat and Wendie were so kind and helpful and an absolute joy to work with!

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Dear Mackensie & Mason....Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such an honor to have your beautiful wedding at our Chapel & your awesome boat send-off!! You are a beautiful couple inside & out! We wish you a lifetime of joy & happiness. Mason, Thank you for your service to our country! God Bless you both! Wendie
  • Brogan
    Brogan B. Married on 06/11/2021

Kind. Thoughtful. Passionate.

Better late than never but very much worth the review. We got married back in June of 2021 and all I can say is thank you thank you thank you for making our day so special and rememberable! The staff and owners of Dooley’s Chapel are exceptionally kind and considerate! They truly go above and beyond to fulfill each couples dream and are passionate about their business. The grounds and chapel are well maintained. The views are spectacular and all the amenities you have available to you are just what you need on your big day! We had a “small” wedding (small to me) of about 90 people and used all three spaces. We got married in the “enchanted woods” which is their new outdoor ceremony space. Wendy and the staff brought in these beautiful crystal chandeliers to hang from the trees. Our photographer was able to capture these in the photos and it did make the space very magical! 100% would recommend that space to anyone interested as it provided an opportunity for the down stairs (we utilized this space for cocktail hour and games) AND the upstairs to be ready whenever you or your guests need it. It was so hassle free since they provide the tables/chairs and do set up and tear down for you. We had plenty of space to move around, dance, and eat. Everyone complemented us on the beautiful venue! Another big “wow” for me was how Wendy and the staff jumped right in to help me, my family, and friends decorate the chapel the day before (this was an additional charge and depends if the space is available the day before). I was a DIY bride and had tons and tons of decorations to put out, more than what I could of handled. But I dropped off some boxes beforehand and we took some time arranging them on the tables to get it “just right”. The day we came to decorate, Wendy and the staff already had all the table decorations out for us and set up, which was so helpful, we were able to focus on other details. Wendy and the staff have everything down to a science, and honestly think of everything, that from start to finish, everything went very smoothly. They were always willing to try an idea, and if it couldn’t be done, find a good compromise. Finally, I highly recommend the boat and sparkler send off! Pat did an amazing job coordinating both of these efforts and our pictures turned out beautiful because of them! Our only regret is not booking the place longer (we had it for about 8 hrs for pre-ceremony pictures, ceremony, and reception) so we could take more pictures across the beautiful grounds. Thank you again to Pat, Wendy, and the entire staff at Dooley’s Chapel on the Lake! You were all amazing and we are incredibly grateful that we were able to use your space for our day!

Love Brogan & Alan Huey

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Wow!! Thank you so much Brogan & Alan!! Your review means so much to us! You are such an inspiraion to us all!! We are so honored that you were the first couple to christian our outdoor venue site "The Enchanted Woods"!! It will always have special memories of you & your families' love for one another. We couldn't have chosen a better couple to utilize the new space. You set the bar for everyone to follow! Also, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful wedding video with us! It truly captured your beautiful day! Another great memory of your wedding is "Our waterskiing Bride!" You are our one & only Bride to be captured water skiing in a wedding veil!! Brogan, thank you for thinking out of the box and having such an adventurous spirit! You inspire us to keep creating new settings for our couples!
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness & joy!! God Bless you both! See you for your anniversary!
    Love & prayers, Wendie, Pat, Jill & Bekah
  • Angelique
    Angelique M. Married on 01/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I couldn’t have chosen a better venue!

Dooley's Chapel is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL venue, with the kindest and most helpful staff. I felt truly cared for by them, not like I was just a customer using their services. My husband and I rented the chapel for two hours so that we could have a small, intimate ceremony then take our wedding photos on their property. They have such a lovely piece of land that is right next to Table Rock Lake, which makes for beautiful photos! They also have a bride ready room and a groom room, which are beautifully decorated. Also, if you're minimalistic like my husband and I (and trying to save money), they already have beautiful decorations that the staff sets up for you prior to your big day, but you can also bring additional decorations if you want to. I was always worried I'd be beyond stressed on my wedding day, but the staff at Dooley's Chapel helped make my day stress free and exactly what we had envisioned. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone & everyone!

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Angelique! It was truly an honor to host your wedding here! We are so happy for you both, we wish you a lifetime of happiness & joy! -Dooley Staff
    Mandy W. Married on 01/02/2021

Beautiful chapel

This chapel was absolutely amazing and perfect for our wedding. It couldn’t of turned out better. Pat and Wendie were great. They were so nice and flexible and so much more helpful on the wedding day than I imaged. You can’t go wrong choosing this place for your wedding. I am so in love with how my wedding turned out.

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Mandy, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and Justin!! Your love is so sweet & evident all day!! I am so glad Justin got his Winter Snow!! We can't wait to see your photos!! You will look like a Snow Princess with your veil and the snow falling! We wish you a lifetime of Love & Happiness!! God Bless you, your family & friends! Wendie & Pat
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 12/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Venue - Very Easy to Work with (Even in a Pandemic!)

We had a very traditional yet non-traditional service. We are a middle-aged bride and groom (first marriage for him, second marriage for her). We wanted a beautiful lakeside venue that was within driving distance for our friends and family. We wanted a fun ceremony but one that also included our children and truly celebrated our new family. Dooley's was the perfect fit.
    Wendie, Pat and Layne were EXTREMELY easy to work with. Even with the pandemic and subsequent lake flooding, they were responsive and kept things calm and organized. In the end, we had to pare down our wedding guest list and utilized the dock for a perfect lake wedding. We then utilized the chapel for a fun reception with dinner two months later (when restrictions were eased up).
    Even though wedding planning can be stressful, we are so happy that we chose Dooley's. From the first tour with Layne, to the wedding ceremony adapted for high lake levels, to the "familymoon" weekend following the ceremony with our new extended family, to the beautiful reception, everything was top-notch and just... easy. They took our ideas (dock wedding, pictures on the groom's motorcycle, BBQ catering, etc...) and made them even better.
    Would definitely recommend Dooley's for any sized wedding or reception! We also plan on going back in the future just to enjoy the resort and the lake!

Hi Rachel!

Congratulations on becoming Mrs. Whitlock! Thank you so much for your kind words! We thoroughly enjoyed to get to work with you and David to make your wedding a dream come true! We love working with Brides & making their ideas come to life. We wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness!

-Dooley Staff
    Tiffany Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

I would definitely recommend Dooley Chapel to everyone! It was absolutely perfect. The people were so sweet and helpful. Being a out of town guest they were so helpful and great!!

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Thank yo so much for your kind words Tiffany!! It was our pleasure to hold your wedding at our Chapel!! You & Sawyer are such a sweet couple! We truly enjoyed you, your family & friends!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving & Have a Very Merry 1st Christmas Together! God Bless, Wendie, Pat & Staff
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing speechless!

The place was absolutely spectacular more than we even imagined staff was very accommodating and made our day perfect we strongly recommend having your special day at Dooleys you will not be disappointed in the views are breathtaking ❤️

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Brooke! We enjoyed getting to be a part of yours & Dan's big day! We wish you all the happiness, joy, and love in your new marriage!
    Melissa S. Married on 08/08/2020

Mother of the Bride

They were always kind and courteous and did everything possible to make our daughter and son in law’s wedding wonderful!

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Melissa!! They are a beautiful couple inside & out!! Your families were a joy to work with. Everyone involved in the wedding was awesome!! Your families are a testament to goodness & true love!! It was an honor for us to witness this special day in your families' lives. We wish you all continued joy & happiness!! We can't wait to see the photos!! God bless you all!!
  • Katie
    Katie F. Married on 06/20/2020

Best Experience Ever

The staff at Dooley’s Chapel made my day as relaxing and simple as possible. Our day was so amazing and It was all because of how easy they made it for us!

Dooley's Chapel on the Lake's reply:

Katie thank you for your kind words. You two were such a sweet couple it was a blessing to have your wedding here! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Bailey W. Married on 10/12/2019

The best venue ever!!

I cannot rave enough about how amazing our experience was at Dooley’s. Not only is it a picturesque location, the staff go above and beyond to make you feel taken care of. I could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding in the most perfect venue. And it wouldn’t have all come together so seamlessly without the help of Wendie, Pat, and Laine. They are a wedding dream team!
    Todd Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Where do we even begin. My husband and I could not have asked for more of a picture perfect wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful with a picture perfect view. On top of it all the owners really take passion in what they are doing. Our day would have never been the same if it wasn’t for them! There have been so many people tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! It was a truly special day that we would never change for the world.
    Kelsee C. Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most stunning venue ever! The whole team made everything so easy from start to finish. There is truly no better place to host your wedding!

Absolutely amazing and perfect

Kelsee,
    Thank you so much for your awesome review! It was an honor to have your March 2022 Wedding at our Chapel!! You are a beautiful person inside & outside! Which is clarely evident in your photos!! You & Nate make such a sweet couple! I think your tenderness together shines through!! Your pups made the day!! I'm glad they were with you!! We hope you will visit when you come to town!! We wish you two a Lifetime of Joy & Happiness together!! All our love & prayers, Wendie, Pat & Staff God Bless!
    Austin Married on 12/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience! We had an amazing wedding weekend at dooleys

Having our wedding at Dooley lodge and chapel was such a great decision. The owners, Pat and Wendy, are amazing and very personable. They are there for your every need. We were from out of state and felt relaxed and organized at dooleys due to their staffs willingness to assist with event planning and organize the special day. Dooleys new chapel is top notch and beautiful. The whole wedding weekend went so well and we would repeat the process over and over again; such a great time!
    Chris Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Venue, Amazing People!

Pat, Wendie and staff are all top notch! The venue itself is breathtaking but pales in comparison to the care and attention to detail that Pat and Wendie take when you have an event at their location. They truly love what they do and it shows! We could not have been happier to have them on our side for our special day. They made it all the more special!
  • Hillary
    Hillary C. Married on 08/25/2018

Race to the Alter

My husband and I are very grateful for Dooleys Chapel on the Lake for hosting our dream wedding!
illustration stars