Doodle Fly Photography Reviews

Doodle Fly Photography 5
Doodle Fly Photography 6
Doodle Fly Photography 7

Lindsey · Married on 02/23/2019

These two women are fantastic! Through the hunt for my ring during the engagement shoot, to the amazing experience afterwards, these girls were one hell of a team! The were fun and made us super comfortable. The photos were unbelievably beautiful!! I can’t wait to see what they do for our wedding photos.

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Doodle Fly Photography 8
    Doodle Fly Photography 9
    Doodle Fly Photography 10

Rebecca · Married on 12/27/2018

Absolutely amazing service .. profesional..kept me informed through the whole process..alwags replied to my messages.. obviously love and are compassionate about their work.. very professional and was also flexible with payment.

Sent on 02/10/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2018

Engagement shoot & Wedding

These ladies are the best! We hired them for our engagement photo shoot and instantly clicked with them. It was no question we wanted them for the wedding as well. Very professional. High quality photos. We will definitely will hire them again in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Doodle Fly Photography 15
    Doodle Fly Photography 16
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 02/03/2018

I received some sneak peaks from my wedding and I couldn’t be happier! Veronica was a pleasure to work with and so very helpful. She even helped bustle my dress. You can’t go wrong hiring Doodle Fly Photography! The pictures speak for themselves ❤️

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Doodle Fly Photography 17
    Doodle Fly Photography 18
    Doodle Fly Photography 19

Doodle Fly Photography's reply:

Thank You Staci & Josh for such kind words! Your wedding was spectacular! We are so honored to have been chosen to photograph your wedding!
    Sincerely
    Veronica
    239-677-1428
  • User3517623 · 1+ year ago

These ladies are the BEST!!! The captured every picture/moment perfectly! She had great ideas and also lets us choose certain poses we wanted to try as well! Can NOT wait to have her shoot our wedding in Jan!

Sent on 04/24/2017
    Doodle Fly Photography 25
    Doodle Fly Photography 26
    Doodle Fly Photography 27

Doodle Fly Photography's reply:

AAAHHH! Mandy & Mark, Thank you all for the Beautiful words. Your wedding last weekend was truly Magical! We absolutely loved working with you guys and can not wait to share the images from your beautiful wedding!

Elyse · Married on 10/07/2017

Veronica did an amazing job photographing my wedding. She was really very attentive and made sure to get every important picture done in a short amount of time. I've only seen a sneak peak so far of my photos and I must say, if the rest of them are half as good, I will not be disappointed! I really cant wait to see the rest! Thank you Veronica for all of your hard work!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Doodle Fly Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words Elyse! We absolutely LOVED your wedding! We even have your images as our current Facebook and Website Profiles! It was such a pleasure and an Honor to capture your wedding! Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Course was the Perfect setting for your amazing Wedding!
    Veronica, Lead Photographer
    Doodle Fly Photography:

rhonda · Married on 08/26/2017

These ladies are amazing. We had to change venues and dates for our shoot and they worked with us with no problem. They really know their stuff when it comes to lighting, background, and placement. We so enjoyed the time spent with them and they are so down to earth you can't help but relax. We look forward to them shooting out wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Doodle Fly Photography's reply:

Thank You so very much for your beautiful review Rhonda & Mark! Your wedding at Southern Waters was AWESOME! You all have a beautiful family and loving children and we could not be prouder to capture your wedding day for you!
    Veronica, Lead Photographer,

Karms · Married on 01/21/2017

Thank you - you girls were wonderful!
    Thank you for capturing our memories!
    Personally and Professionally you get 5/5 from The Hamiltons!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Thank YOU Karma & Mitch!
    My mouth DROPPED when I saw you in your gorgeous Gown at The Strand!
    Your Whole Wedding Weekend was absolutely AMAZING!
    We were so honored to have been chosen to capture your photographs.
    Veronica, Lead Photographer,

Alex · Married on 01/14/2017

Veronica & Caitlin were an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only were they excellent photographers, prompt to reply, on-time to meetings, and full of creative pose ideas; but they also helped recommend other vendors to work with, answered any day-of questions I had, and helped make sure EVERYTHING went smoothly on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Doodle Fly to anyone looking for a great wedding photography team!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

This company is truly the genuine, stress free photography group that any couple could dream for. My photography woes were put at ease since day 1 with Doodle Fly. I recommend any and every couple to choose them for their photography needs.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Terrie · Married on 11/06/2016

We wanted the ceremony and family pictures which is a little different than most weddings. They were very accommodating and we are very pleased with the pictures.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Christine · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot recommend Doodlefly Photography enough! Veronica is just absolutely amazing! From our first meeting I just knew that she would be amazing and I was right! My engagement and wedding shots were breathtaking!! I have never been happier!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Britney · Married on 04/10/2016

Veronica, the owner of Doodle Fly, is every bride's dream come true! She is willing to listen to your needs and help you figure out the best plan for your event and budget. She really takes the time to get to know the bride and groom and take steps to make them feel special. We had a FANTASTIC engagement shoot on Sanibel Island and have been blown away with every photo we have been provided. We are so excited and have complete confidence in having Veronica and her team assist us further in designing our invitation set and shooting our wedding day. On a scale of five stars they deserve a TEN.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Samantha · Married on 04/03/2016

If you are looking for a phenomenal wedding photographer, look no further!! Veronica truly is an artist! She is friendly, insightful and enthusiastic! It's nervewracking to decide who will photograph your wedding, the most magical day of your life. After one meeting with Her and her daughter, I knew that they would be able to capture all the joy and happiness a wedding brings. Our engagement shoot was a little out of the ordinary and she loved it! She is a great communicator and a speedy worker. I received my gigantic weddings album in only 4 short weeks!! We are in love with every single image!! Once you book with Doodlefly, you will be a customer for life!!!

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 03/12/2016

The owner of DoodleFly Photography & Events, Veronica, Is the sweetest and most helpful person to work with! My Fiancé and I recently had an Engagement shoot done at the Koreshan Historic State Park and it exceeded our expectations! We had so much fun during the shoot. We are really looking forward to extending our services with her for my wedding invitations and photography. She really goes out of her way to make you happy in this special moment in your life. I'm definitely hiring her for any and every event in my life in which I will need a photographer or event planner. She deserves more than 5 stars... She loves what she does and you can totally tell! She also bring her sweet daughter to the shoots for double the pictures! She's more than a photographer, she becomes a great, helpful friend during the whole process. Thank you so much, Veronica! <3
    -Kathy & Gabriel
    Engagement Shoot: 04/02/2015
    Wedding Date: 03/12/2016

Sent on 04/07/2015
  • alison

alison · Married on 02/19/2016

found doodlefly photography through a family friend. Was hesitant to inquire at first because i just wanted a cheap photographer since we were paying for mostly everything. But i was so impressed with the photos i saw that i thought hey why not just see the pricing, after all the website advertisement was directed at middle class america who cant spend a fortune! Sure enough my quote was beyond my expectation and i decided i had to book this company. My engagement session was in downtown ft myers. My fiance and i wanted a modern vintage feel. We definetly arent models and had no idea how to pose or where to look. Veronica and caitlyn were so helpful! They were completely honest with what looked good and what looked bad. It was great. When i got my photos back i was so impressed. I finally cried. Was first time i really cried about anything wedding related. She really captured my love and happiness. Can not wait for results from my wedding, pregnancy, baby first photo shoot, family photos and all that good stuff to come because they are definetly family photographers for life!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jamie · Married on 12/28/2015

We hired Doodle Fly Photography to take our family photos while we were visiting Florida on vacation. Veronica and her assistant were the BEST! In just one hour they captured the most amazing moments between my husband and I and our 2 children (age 2 and 4). She was very professional, knowledgeable, and GREAT at taking and editing pictures. We have already referred her to family and friends who live in FL or have family members there. She was so easy to work with and prices were reasonable. You can tell this is her job as well as her passion- not a side business or a hobby. So happy with this company and the final product!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Veronica and Caitlin from Doodle Fly were a pleasure to work with; our family thoroughly enjoyed our photo session with them. They took a ton of images, were up for trying any crazy poses/arrangement and were especially adept at working with my two small children and puppy. The final photos are absolutely gorgeous! I hope I can book them for family photos again next year.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Victoria · Married on 12/18/2015

Best Customer service and imagines ever

Recommending to all my friends and family

Sent on 04/06/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/14/2015

I was referred to Veronica at Doodle Fly through a friend. She took my daughter's Senior pictures at Koreshan Park in Estero, FL and did an amazing job. Not only was she professional but on time and went above and beyond what we contracted her to do. The quality of the photo's and her work was beyond exceptional. I would highly recommend Veronica and her staff for any occasion. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jayne · Married on 11/03/2015

Veronica worked so hard to take as many quality shots as time allotted. We were so pleased and would recommend Doodle Fly Photography without any hesitation!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2015

I have no idea where to start!!!! We had a bad experience with our wedding photographer, so for our one year anniversary we decided to get photos done on our trip to Sanibel, when I found Doodlefly I told Veronica my concerns about getting photos done because of our past experience, and I personally felt that we were very hard to photograph. She reassured me it was going to be all good, and it was absolutely better than that! She directed us well, and told us tips on how to make the picture look the best, she was very friendly and we felt completely comfortable with her and Caitlin. I would recommend anyone to use her in a heart beat. When she released a "sneak peak" of our photos I stared at it for at least ten minutes because I couldn't get over how she captured us so well, and it was only one photo! When I received my online photo album I cried! My husband and I want to renew our vows in Sanibel in 4 years, and there is no doubt I already know who I'm going to have take our pictures! Don't look any further, choose Doodlefly!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Hi Jen & Mark,
    Thank you very much for the beautiful review. We are so happy that you love our work as much as we love capturing it. We would be honored to photograph your Vow Renewal in 2019. Thank you for such kind words.
    See you in 2019! :)

Sincerely,
    Veronica
    Lead Photographer

Shannon · Married on 07/18/2015

Doodlefly was professional, but also friendly. Veronica kept things light, and her enthusiasm was contagious. Her services were above and beyond, the entire wedding party enjoyed her.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Cindy · Married on 07/02/2015

Doodle Fly Photography is a A++. Very professional and superior work. Not only professional, but friendly and personable. I recommend Doodle Fly Photography for your photography needs.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Brittany · event on: 04/25/2018

Amazing! I loved working with these ladies they were so fun to work with and made me feel so comfortable. They had my photos to me in less time than they originally said. Loved working with them!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Doodle Fly Photography's reply:

Thank you, Brandi! We loved working with you as well! We are so happy you love your photos as much as we do! <3

Sincerely, Veronica & Caitlin!