22 Reviews for Don't Stop the Party Entertainment

Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
19 Don't Stop the Party Entertainment Reviews

Don't Stop the Party Entertainment was amazing at my wedding! They executed every detail to perfection. They are professional and friendly. Highly recommend them for any function!!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don't Stop The Party Entertainment was a spectacular part of our day! We couldn't have wished for a greater asset to the team! They were engaging, fun and entertaining. A great start and end to our day! Thank you SO SO much! -Jade and Greg

Profile Picture Jade, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Koko was the DJ for our wedding. I would highly recommend him and Don't Stop the Party. Very professional, extremely energetic, great music, had the dance floor full all night long. Super easy and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Gregory, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional and attentive. Music and uplighting were perfect. We had a great time at our wedding.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about Don't Stop the Party Entertainment! Elen and TJ were AMAZING! Easy to work with, handled every request I had in a very timely fashion, and just made my night absolutely perfect! We ended up having them stay a little longer, no one wanted it to end! The up-lighting and monogram made the room look stunning!! Everything was very reasonably priced, I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Don't Stop the Party Entertainment for the best night ever!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC

This was a great choice for a wedding dj! They were on time and professional about making me, my wife and all the guests have a fun time!

Profile Picture Marshall, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used them for my wedding and oh my god they were amazing. The 3 of them helped everything flow so smoothly. Elen ROCKED as the lead DJ in charge of music and the guys were great as well! The MC announcements were perfect, friendly, engaging. They made sure the ceremony ran perfectly. They let me email them a million times and were always quick to respond. Which is so important when planning a wedding. Their uplighting was affordable and changed the whole room it was fantastic. Their online planner tool is great. They have game ideas and are so prepared throughout the process.
I feel so incredibly blessed to have found a DJ I could afford that made my wedding AMAZING and I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. This team rocks.

Profile Picture Lyzzer, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don't Stop The Party Entertainment was phenomenal!! They went above and beyond at all points, even driving down to Boston where I lived so they could meet with me when I couldn't drive up to Maine (where the wedding was). They were always professional, polished, and extremely well-organized. The lighting they used gave the reception an extra "wow"-factor that we loved! And they had everyone out on the dance floor from start to finish. They also were so very kind to work with me and patiently answered all the emails from a control-freak, budget-minded, long-distance bride.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don't Stop The Party Entertainment was an awesome team and we loved having them at our wedding. They respond quickly, I never once felt judged, they were super nice, and we highly recommend them. We had Elen & TJ at our wedding and we liked them a lot! It was a fun time and we only had them for a few hours. I have no complaints; they played what we asked them to, had a cool selection of games, and made me feel like they truly cared about our special day. What would I change? I wish we had them longer! Plus, they are affordable! I will recommend them to others and if we are ever in need of another DJ we will surely come this way! Thanks again Elen & TJ for your hard work and being a great experience for us on our wedding day! Christina & Nathan Lynch

Profile Picture Christina, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJs were awesome at my wedding on May 27, 2017! They were very helpful before the actual event with meeting us on two different occasions to make sure they had everything we wanted, and accommodated our music requests. Their game choices for the reception were also surprisingly fun, and a lot of guests seemed to get a kick out of them. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Mariah, 5/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just got married on May 20th and TJ and Ellen were fantastic. They were extremely helpful through the whole process leading up to our day, meeting with us multiple times and even suggesting songs when we couldn't decide. They were great when my husband asked for special (unusual) songs or with a last minute change we needed. All of our guests had a great time at our reception and commented on how much fun the party was because of the music. I would recommend Don't stop the party top everybody, they are fantastic!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

It was all perfect. Everyone loved the music, the up lightening and the monogram. You did a phenomenal job at all of it, the cerrmony music, announcements, the important dance songs, it was perfect. All of our guests raved about all of it.

Please feel free to use us as a reference for future brides and groom's.

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don't Stop the Party DJs were fantastic! They arrived early and were ready well before the event. The music was great, and they connected with audience on and off the dancefloor. They literally had us dancing all night, and they were very energetic on the mic. Again, just Excellent! Finally..Coordination via emails/phone was easy and the booking went smoothly. I would highly recommend them.

Katherine & John Parker
Willowdale Estate in Topsfield Ma.

Photo for Don't Stop the Party Entertainment Review
Profile Picture John, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

TJ and Elen kept everything moving at a great pace for my reception. I forgot my garter, and they fized the timeline, people weren't standing where they should, they fixed it. I had zero stress on my wedding day and I have my DJ to thank. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Great prices, options and flexible with brides that have no clue what they want!! Thanks for a wonderful day!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A huge THANK YOU goes out to our fantastic DJ , ~Don't Stop the Party Entertainment~ you guys really ROCKED the house with your excellent songs and for organizing all the fine details that go into making a wedding happen we thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day, we are so happy we hired you the lights were awesome , the fog and monogram on the floor was spectacular and the video of or family members that have passed on was a beautiful touch, felt like they were there with us all , thank you for sorting them on such short notice , we had the best time with tons of laughs, you guys were AMAZING, if we ever need a DJ in the future you will surely be called, we HIGHLY recommend you to everyone we know, we Love You guys

Profile Picture Jill, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

TJ and Ellen were amazing for my wedding!! They met with me prior to my wedding to make sure all of my music was perfect and the announcements were the way I wanted! They conducted everything perfectly!! They arrived on time and the music was AMAZING!! I would recommend them to EVERYONE!! Thanks you guys for being such a special part of my day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was one of the few vendors from my wedding that was courteous, and professional during the length of our business. The DJ was great and fun to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone in the future. A great deal and the service is outstanding!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Glenn (DJ KOKO) and TJ made our wedding reception so amazing! We chose to have our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at the Red Jacket in North Conway, NH and they provided services for all three. To us, a DJ can make or break a reception and they definitely made ours one of the most fun parties our friends and families have ever been to. Everyone had such a fun time thanks to them. They played our requests and did a great job making the night run smoothly. They were always easy to get in touch with and was able to give us exactly what we wanted for our reception....also their prices are also very reasonable. I would recommend them in an instant for anyone planning a wedding! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jason, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

TJ and Elen arrived early to our wedding to set up. They were both polite, professional and did an awesome job keeping up the positive energy throughout our reception. They played all the music we requested and the sound quality was excellent. I highly recommend them if you are in need of a DJ for your wedding.

Profile Picture GinaMarie, 6/26/10, 1 Review