Don't Stop the Party Entertainment Reviews

30 Reviews for Don't Stop the Party Entertainment

Don't Stop the Party Entertainment 1
Don't Stop the Party Entertainment 2

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Don't Stop the Party Entertainment was amazing at my wedding! They executed every detail to perfection. They are professional and friendly. Highly recommend them for any function!!

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

So happy I chose Don’t Stop The Party for our wedding DJ! They did amazing with the music for our ceremony and guided our reception perfectly. We 100% recommend! Thanks guys!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/27/2018

October Wedding in Maine

TJ and Elen were great to work with for our wedding! They both met with us prior to booking (they were even willing to drive to a location that was significantly closer to us in NH than to their headquarters in ME) and answered all of our questions thoroughly! They offered so many extra touches, such as a smokey effect to make your first dance look like you're dancing in the clouds! Plenty of lighting options too! Going forward, they were always extremely responsive via phone and email anytime we had a question or concern. Their DJ service offers several online options for guests to list song requests leading up to the wedding and also a spot for the bride and groom to list song requests or "do not play" requests which is great! This feature was super easy to use and much more convenient to log on whenever I happened to think of a song as oppose to having to keep a written record somewhere until right before the wedding! They also have a database of suggested songs for special dances incase we had trouble picking a certain song (example cake cutting song, first dance, father daughter dance, etc). The day of the wedding was a terrible snow storm and they were more than prepared and still showed up early! They entertained our guests throughout, taking requests and keeping the party going! They helped keep the flow of the wedding going by making announcements when necessary and they made sure to play the songs we were looking for. I also have to point out that due to the snow we had to have the ceremony inside at the last minute and when I walked into the barn my wedding dress train got a little tangled and Elen came over to straighten out my train in the seconds before I started walking down the aisle. She didn't need to do this and she may not have realized that I even saw her do it quickly before taking off down the aisle, but it didn't go unrecognized and I thought it was such a nice gesture for her to do! The only note I made was that at times it was hard to understand them and I'm not sure if it was a microphone issue or the acoustics of being in an old barn venue, but it was a minor issue and overall they were really really great to work with and I would definitely recommend them for any wedding, party or event!

Christina Beaulieu · Married on 10/14/2018

Incredible Experience!!

Don't Stop The Party Entertainment was absolutely incredible at our wedding! They were classy, fun, upbeat, followed the flow of the crowd, and were so accommodating and easy to work with.

Their online packages are a great deal, and compared to many other DJ's in the area, they were well-priced for their services and they did not disappoint at all during our event or anytime beforehand.

Their online portal helps you lay out a ton of information and organize your thoughts - it does also offer a guest portal for song lists, AND they have a really great selection of songs to choose from. Ahead of time, Elen set up multiple calls with my husband and I to go over details, and she was very thorough about timeline and songs and great with suggestions for things that we didn't even know we had to plan for. We had Glenn and TJ at the wedding, and both of them were so professional and easy-going, it made the event seem so much less stressful.

Overall, nothing but fantastic experiences with the whole crew, and highly recommend them!

• Meleah

Meleah Davis-Mills · Married on 10/05/2018

Highly Recommended!!

I wanted to reach out to you and extend my gratitude! I was overwhelmed with love and blessed with all the help I got. You guys went above and beyond to make this day perfect and that doesn’t go unnoticed. Thank you so much for everything!! Highly Recommended!!

Noelle · Married on 09/22/2018

We were BLOWN AWAY with how great of a job DJ Koko-P & DJ White Rice kept our guests on their toes. This duo knew how to keep the crowd pumping. Thank you both and the entire Don’t Stop The Party team for such an incredibly, unforgettable evening. I would HIGHLY recommend them as a DJ service!

Brian · Married on 09/22/2018

As a wedding DJ myself, I hired Don't Stop the Party Entertainment for my wedding reception, hoping they would perform the night like I would want. They did not disappoint! THEY ARE AMAZING! From beginning to end, they made sure all the songs I requested were played, and all the details were in order. The sound was crystal cIear and they kept the beat going the entire night! BEST THING OF ALL, my bride and I left early because we were exhausted, but Don't Stop the Party played for the rest of the night, and my family and friends had the time of their lives! I can honest say, I completely enjoyed my wedding night from the moment we stepped in the reception hall, to the time when we left in grand fashion! Hire them, they will not disappoint!

• John

John & Jenn · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect Day!

TJ, Koko & Elen were so much fun!! They were able to read the crowd and had the dance floor packed! They were always willing to work with us and we met with them several times before the wedding to make sure everything was in order! Everything went smooth & was just a perfect day!

Don't Stop the Party Entertainment 3

Charlotte · Married on 06/16/2018

We have absolutely nothing but good things to say about TJ and the team at Don't Stop the Party! From the beginning they did everything in their power to help us. TJ met with us a few times to go over every small detail which made things very easy and fun. The guest song request website was a big hit with some of our guests and we really liked the ease of use of the planning website!

Now when it came to the big day they were nothing short of our expectations. We moved the time for the rehearsal dinner and forgot to tell TJ and he showed up an hour earlier than we were expecting him and he just set everything up and hung out until we were ready. He was very professional and accommodating about the whole thing!

During the wedding and reception TJ was very good with all the timing and required announcements and kept the evening moving exactly as planned! The music was great the entire time and the sound system and lighting couldn't have been better! We highly recommend DSTP to anyone looking for a DJ for your wedding!

Jade · Married on 04/28/2018

Don't Stop The Party Entertainment was a spectacular part of our day! We couldn't have wished for a greater asset to the team! They were engaging, fun and entertaining. A great start and end to our day! Thank you SO SO much! -Jade and Greg

Gregory · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Koko was the DJ for our wedding. I would highly recommend him and Don't Stop the Party. Very professional, extremely energetic, great music, had the dance floor full all night long. Super easy and fun to work with.

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional and attentive. Music and uplighting were perfect. We had a great time at our wedding.

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Don't Stop the Party Entertainment! Elen and TJ were AMAZING! Easy to work with, handled every request I had in a very timely fashion, and just made my night absolutely perfect! We ended up having them stay a little longer, no one wanted it to end! The up-lighting and monogram made the room look stunning!! Everything was very reasonably priced, I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Don't Stop the Party Entertainment for the best night ever!!!

Marshall · Married on 10/10/2017

This was a great choice for a wedding dj! They were on time and professional about making me, my wife and all the guests have a fun time!

• #MscoopedL

Lyzzer · Married on 10/06/2017

I used them for my wedding and oh my god they were amazing. The 3 of them helped everything flow so smoothly. Elen ROCKED as the lead DJ in charge of music and the guys were great as well! The MC announcements were perfect, friendly, engaging. They made sure the ceremony ran perfectly. They let me email them a million times and were always quick to respond. Which is so important when planning a wedding. Their uplighting was affordable and changed the whole room it was fantastic. Their online planner tool is great. They have game ideas and are so prepared throughout the process.
    I feel so incredibly blessed to have found a DJ I could afford that made my wedding AMAZING and I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. This team rocks.

Kelly · Married on 07/28/2017

Don't Stop The Party Entertainment was phenomenal!! They went above and beyond at all points, even driving down to Boston where I lived so they could meet with me when I couldn't drive up to Maine (where the wedding was). They were always professional, polished, and extremely well-organized. The lighting they used gave the reception an extra "wow"-factor that we loved! And they had everyone out on the dance floor from start to finish. They also were so very kind to work with me and patiently answered all the emails from a control-freak, budget-minded, long-distance bride.

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

Don't Stop The Party Entertainment was an awesome team and we loved having them at our wedding. They respond quickly, I never once felt judged, they were super nice, and we highly recommend them. We had Elen & TJ at our wedding and we liked them a lot! It was a fun time and we only had them for a few hours. I have no complaints; they played what we asked them to, had a cool selection of games, and made me feel like they truly cared about our special day. What would I change? I wish we had them longer! Plus, they are affordable! I will recommend them to others and if we are ever in need of another DJ we will surely come this way! Thanks again Elen & TJ for your hard work and being a great experience for us on our wedding day! Christina & Nathan Lynch

Mariah · Married on 05/23/2017

The DJs were awesome at my wedding on May 27, 2017! They were very helpful before the actual event with meeting us on two different occasions to make sure they had everything we wanted, and accommodated our music requests. Their game choices for the reception were also surprisingly fun, and a lot of guests seemed to get a kick out of them. I would highly recommend them!

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

We just got married on May 20th and TJ and Ellen were fantastic. They were extremely helpful through the whole process leading up to our day, meeting with us multiple times and even suggesting songs when we couldn't decide. They were great when my husband asked for special (unusual) songs or with a last minute change we needed. All of our guests had a great time at our reception and commented on how much fun the party was because of the music. I would recommend Don't stop the party top everybody, they are fantastic!

Patricia · Married on 04/30/2017

It was all perfect. Everyone loved the music, the up lightening and the monogram. You did a phenomenal job at all of it, the cerrmony music, announcements, the important dance songs, it was perfect. All of our guests raved about all of it.

Please feel free to use us as a reference for future brides and groom's.

John · Married on 08/14/2016

Don't Stop the Party DJs were fantastic! They arrived early and were ready well before the event. The music was great, and they connected with audience on and off the dancefloor. They literally had us dancing all night, and they were very energetic on the mic. Again, just Excellent! Finally..Coordination via emails/phone was easy and the booking went smoothly. I would highly recommend them.

Katherine & John Parker
    Willowdale Estate in Topsfield Ma.

Don't Stop the Party Entertainment 4

Stacey · Married on 07/09/2016

TJ and Elen kept everything moving at a great pace for my reception. I forgot my garter, and they fized the timeline, people weren't standing where they should, they fixed it. I had zero stress on my wedding day and I have my DJ to thank. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Great prices, options and flexible with brides that have no clue what they want!! Thanks for a wonderful day!!

Jill · Married on 10/11/2015

A huge THANK YOU goes out to our fantastic DJ , ~Don't Stop the Party Entertainment~ you guys really ROCKED the house with your excellent songs and for organizing all the fine details that go into making a wedding happen we thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day, we are so happy we hired you the lights were awesome , the fog and monogram on the floor was spectacular and the video of or family members that have passed on was a beautiful touch, felt like they were there with us all , thank you for sorting them on such short notice , we had the best time with tons of laughs, you guys were AMAZING, if we ever need a DJ in the future you will surely be called, we HIGHLY recommend you to everyone we know, we Love You guys

Danielle · Married on 08/09/2014

TJ and Ellen were amazing for my wedding!! They met with me prior to my wedding to make sure all of my music was perfect and the announcements were the way I wanted! They conducted everything perfectly!! They arrived on time and the music was AMAZING!! I would recommend them to EVERYONE!! Thanks you guys for being such a special part of my day!

Kathryn · Married on 05/17/2014

This was one of the few vendors from my wedding that was courteous, and professional during the length of our business. The DJ was great and fun to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone in the future. A great deal and the service is outstanding!!