DONA MASSA MAKEUP SERVICES Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

128 DONA MASSA MAKEUP SERVICES Reviews
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

Dona was great! I made a couple of changes to my make up plan after my trial, and she was totally accommodating. She made everyone look beautiful for the wedding. The make up held up really well, too, considering that it was an outdoor wedding and it rained all day.

Sandi · Married on 09/29/2018

Dona was awesome! I do not wear much makeup and never wear foundation/powders, and rarely wear lipstick, but as the Mother of the Groom, an “enhanced natural” look was wonderfully and professionally created for me. Dona is an artist. She listened to me and made me look beautiful without looking overdone. My eyes just popped! And my skin looked flawless! I highly recommend Dona!

April · Married on 09/29/2018

Dona was amazing!! I was so happy with my makeup and my bridal party looked beautiful. I highly recommend her!

DONA MASSA MAKEUP SERVICES 1
    DONA MASSA MAKEUP SERVICES 2

Erin · Married on 08/19/2018

Dona was amazing on my wedding day! She took her time to make everyone look so beautiful and listened to what everyone wanted. I couldn't have been happier with my own makeup as I'm not one to wear a lot. She made me look beautiful but also natural. I bought the lipstick she used for my wedding day and I love it so much. It's my go-to lipstick!

DONA MASSA MAKEUP SERVICES 3

Tehilla · Married on 05/28/2018

Dona was the best! Always fast to respond to messages and called to follow up. I received many compliments on my makeup on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend using her for any event!

Priscilla · Married on 05/05/2018

I love Dona!! I love that her makeup trial is very reasonable. It was extremely professional and the end result blew me away! Dona is very warm, friendly, attentive and precise with her application. I could talk for hours with her about all different type of looks. She's patient, caring and embodies everything you want in a makeup artist! She was very punctual the day of and calming!! I would highly recommend Dona for every occasion that requires a professional makeup application or even just for fun!!!

Lydia · Married on 05/05/2018

Dona is so personable, warm, with such positive energy and a calming presence. I am in my thirties, had my make-up done a few times throughout my life and she was by far, my favorite. Dona worked so efficiently to create a flawless, natural look. She is incredibly precise and does not hesitate in achieving one's desired look with confidence in bringing out one's best features. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and plan on asking her for all my future make-up needs!

Kathleen · Married on 04/21/2018

Donna was able to make everyone look amazing on my wedding day! My makeup lasted over 12 hours and photographed so well in even my friends iPhone photos! My mother’s makeup was flawless and she still is getting compliments on how good she looked (she’s just about 60). I’ve gotten makeup done for weddings before and they do not compared to how well Donna does it!

Ariel · Married on 03/25/2018

Dona was unbelievable. I was so scared about getting my makeup done, because I usually think it comes out too heavy, and she did EXACTLY what I wanted. She is truly an artist an was such a comforting presence to be around on the wedding day. I just got all the pictures back and I still can't believe how well the makeup turned out. All my friends asked me the name of my makeup artist!! Her lipstick was also exactly the shade I wanted and lasted for so long. I could not be more thrilled and would HIGHLY recommend Dona to anyone. If I ever need my makeup done again, I will be going to her!

Tara · Married on 10/14/2017

Dona was a great person to work with on my wedding day! She was easy to get into contact with from the start and is a super nice person. Everyone loved their makeup! It stayed perfect throughout the entire wedding, fake eyelashes included. I would definitely recommend using her for your wedding.

Theresa · Married on 09/29/2017

Dona was AMAZING!! After I had my trial I knew I would book her for my wedding!! She always responded so quickly to my emails and did my makeup exactly how I wanted for my wedding day! She used good quality makeup that lasted all day and night! All of the bridesmaids and mother of the bride makeup turned out beautiful! I was sooo happy the way everything came out and would definitely recommend her to all my friends getting married!

Diane · Married on 09/16/2017

Dona Massa was very professional and made everyone in the bridal party look amazing... especially my daughter, the bride!

Janelle · Married on 07/09/2017

I know why wedding makeup trials are necessary now. At first I had booked a makeup trial with a makeup artist that a friend of mine had used for her wedding. Unfortunately, that makeup trial went terribly wrong and I started tearing up because I was so stressed out. The makeup wiped away instantly with a few tear drops, and that stressed me out even more! I strongly considered doing my own wedding makeup after that.

That same night (it was a Sunday night) I found Dona Massa via wedding wire and contacted her immediately. She called me within minutes of me sending the e-mail, and she comforted me and eased all my concerns. She was one of the most responsive vendors I had throughout the wedding planning process. I know wedding makeup may not be a big deal for some, but for me it was one of the most important aspects of my wedding day. Whatever look it is you want, Dona will give it to you. Heavier contour? Blinding highlight? Contoured collar bone? Lashes for days? Dona will do it as long as you ask. Dona NAILED it. My wedding makeup looked so good. I'm usually pretty oily at the end of the day, but my skin still looked matte in photographs even after 10+ hours of wear and 2+ hours of dancing! THANK YOU DONA!

Susan · Married on 06/30/2017

Run, don't walk, to sign a contract for Dona Massa to do your makeup on your wedding day. Beside the fact that she may be one of the nicest people I have ever met, her skill and knowledge of makeup went far beyond my expectations. Compliments are the true test of a makeup application and my guests could not stop raving about how flawless my makeup looked. I would highly recommend Dona if you are looking for a makeup artist on your special day!

Marie · Married on 05/07/2017

Dona is truly the best! I absolutely loved how she did my makeup and the entire bridal party, as well! She has the ability to make everyone look flawless and glamorous without appearing overdone. Her portfolio is what sold me and I was not disappointed. She delivered on the natural glamour look I was going for and each girl in the bridal party, including my mother, was so happy and pleased with their makeup too! I would highly recommend Dona to any bride looking for that perfect look - she is truly amazing!!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Donna Masa is amazing!! She did the makeup for Myself, my mom, and all of my bridesmaids and we all looked so beautiful and flawless!!. She is a true artist and so very talented at what she does!! She is extremely professional and has a calm ease about her that makes getting your makeup done so fun and relaxing! Before I even knew or heard about Donna, I went to several other makeup trials and left so unhappy and discouraged. I don't wear a lot of makeup and the other vendors made me look different than I normally look and very done up with a lot of makeup caked on. Well that's not the case with Donna! Once I did my trial with her I looked and felt so beautiful! My makeup was flawless and I looked like a natural more glamorous version of myself!!! I booked her right on the spot and that was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!! I have referred her to other friends of mine and after trying her out they booked with her right away and I have gotten so many thank yous for recommending her!!! I can't thank Donna enough for making me feel so absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

Bettina · Married on 03/25/2017

Dona did a wonderful job with my makeup. She is courteous and professional, and made me look beautiful for my special day. She is excellent at giving a "natural" look for those who don't like to wear a ton of makeup (but I've seen her more dramatic work as well, which is equally good!). Highly recommended.

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Dona Massa made my wedding glam look a reality with her amazing talent for beauty and makeup. I am very self conscious about my skin and scaring that I have due to acne and Dona listened to all of my concerns and did an amazing job by covering up all of my flaws. Dona uses high end HD regular and airbrush makeup that will last all day and photograph beautifully. I looked beautiful and the make up still looked natural even though it was airbrush. Dona highlighted, contoured and made all of my features pop without overdoing the makeup application. Dona's talent in film, fashion and bridal makes her the go to make up artist for your special day.

Randee · Married on 09/04/2016

Dona was seriously amazing and she is so talented! My make-up was absolutely stunning and I couldn't have been happier. She truly made my feel beautiful on my wedding day. She also did my bridesmaids, my mother and mother of the groom. They all loved their make-up as well. I would highly recommend booking her and you won't be disappointed.

Enrica · Married on 08/19/2016

Don't hesitate ....Dona is the best you'll find hands down!!! From booking to day of she was always there to answer any questions. She is sweet and sincere and made me look and feel so beautiful. She was essential to making my wedding the best day possible.

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2016

Dona did my make up for my wedding on June 23, 2016. She was very professional and listened to what I wanted during the trial, and it looked even more flawless on the day of the wedding. She is very professional, and uses all high end quality products. I highly recommend her for any bride-to-be!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2016

Words can't describe how wonderful Dona is. She is AMAZING at what she does and is the sweetest person I have ever met. I had reached out about 10 months before my wedding and she quickly got back to me and fit me in for a trial. I was a little nervous because makeup is such a huge part of a brides day but I left the trail crying tears of joy of how unbelievably beautiful she made me look. The day of my wedding my makeup came out perfect. The wedding was three weeks ago and I still have people coming up to me making comments about my makeup. Also, all of my bridesmaid looked gorgeous.

Not only does she have a gift for doing makeup, she is a sweetheart! She was always very quick to respond to any emails and answer all my questions. I could not be happier with her work and her as a person. I don’t normally write reviews but I had to do one on Dona. I would recommend Dona to anyone!!

Dana · Married on 04/24/2016

I would highly recommend Donna! Beyond her talent she's an outstanding person. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else for my wedding.

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2016

Dona is the BEST! I worked with her for my brother's wedding and knew that I would be using her for my own as well. I HIGHLY recommend Dona!