121 Reviews for DONA MASSA MAKEUP SERVICES

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
121 DONA MASSA MAKEUP SERVICES Reviews

I love Dona!! I love that her makeup trial is very reasonable. It was extremely professional and the end result blew me away! Dona is very warm, friendly, attentive and precise with her application. I could talk for hours with her about all different type of looks. She's patient, caring and embodies everything you want in a makeup artist! She was very punctual the day of and calming!! I would highly recommend Dona for every occasion that requires a professional makeup application or even just for fun!!!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona is so personable, warm, with such positive energy and a calming presence. I am in my thirties, had my make-up done a few times throughout my life and she was by far, my favorite. Dona worked so efficiently to create a flawless, natural look. She is incredibly precise and does not hesitate in achieving one's desired look with confidence in bringing out one's best features. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and plan on asking her for all my future make-up needs!

Profile Picture Lydia, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Donna was able to make everyone look amazing on my wedding day! My makeup lasted over 12 hours and photographed so well in even my friends iPhone photos! My mother’s makeup was flawless and she still is getting compliments on how good she looked (she’s just about 60). I’ve gotten makeup done for weddings before and they do not compared to how well Donna does it!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona was unbelievable. I was so scared about getting my makeup done, because I usually think it comes out too heavy, and she did EXACTLY what I wanted. She is truly an artist an was such a comforting presence to be around on the wedding day. I just got all the pictures back and I still can't believe how well the makeup turned out. All my friends asked me the name of my makeup artist!! Her lipstick was also exactly the shade I wanted and lasted for so long. I could not be more thrilled and would HIGHLY recommend Dona to anyone. If I ever need my makeup done again, I will be going to her!

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/25/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona was a great person to work with on my wedding day! She was easy to get into contact with from the start and is a super nice person. Everyone loved their makeup! It stayed perfect throughout the entire wedding, fake eyelashes included. I would definitely recommend using her for your wedding.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dona was AMAZING!! After I had my trial I knew I would book her for my wedding!! She always responded so quickly to my emails and did my makeup exactly how I wanted for my wedding day! She used good quality makeup that lasted all day and night! All of the bridesmaids and mother of the bride makeup turned out beautiful! I was sooo happy the way everything came out and would definitely recommend her to all my friends getting married!

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona is truly the best! I absolutely loved how she did my makeup and the entire bridal party, as well! She has the ability to make everyone look flawless and glamorous without appearing overdone. Her portfolio is what sold me and I was not disappointed. She delivered on the natural glamour look I was going for and each girl in the bridal party, including my mother, was so happy and pleased with their makeup too! I would highly recommend Dona to any bride looking for that perfect look - she is truly amazing!!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Donna Masa is amazing!! She did the makeup for Myself, my mom, and all of my bridesmaids and we all looked so beautiful and flawless!!. She is a true artist and so very talented at what she does!! She is extremely professional and has a calm ease about her that makes getting your makeup done so fun and relaxing! Before I even knew or heard about Donna, I went to several other makeup trials and left so unhappy and discouraged. I don't wear a lot of makeup and the other vendors made me look different than I normally look and very done up with a lot of makeup caked on. Well that's not the case with Donna! Once I did my trial with her I looked and felt so beautiful! My makeup was flawless and I looked like a natural more glamorous version of myself!!! I booked her right on the spot and that was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!! I have referred her to other friends of mine and after trying her out they booked with her right away and I have gotten so many thank yous for recommending her!!! I can't thank Donna enough for making me feel so absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dona did a wonderful job with my makeup. She is courteous and professional, and made me look beautiful for my special day. She is excellent at giving a "natural" look for those who don't like to wear a ton of makeup (but I've seen her more dramatic work as well, which is equally good!). Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Bettina, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona Massa made my wedding glam look a reality with her amazing talent for beauty and makeup. I am very self conscious about my skin and scaring that I have due to acne and Dona listened to all of my concerns and did an amazing job by covering up all of my flaws. Dona uses high end HD regular and airbrush makeup that will last all day and photograph beautifully. I looked beautiful and the make up still looked natural even though it was airbrush. Dona highlighted, contoured and made all of my features pop without overdoing the makeup application. Dona's talent in film, fashion and bridal makes her the go to make up artist for your special day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Dona was seriously amazing and she is so talented! My make-up was absolutely stunning and I couldn't have been happier. She truly made my feel beautiful on my wedding day. She also did my bridesmaids, my mother and mother of the groom. They all loved their make-up as well. I would highly recommend booking her and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Randee, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Don't hesitate ....Dona is the best you'll find hands down!!! From booking to day of she was always there to answer any questions. She is sweet and sincere and made me look and feel so beautiful. She was essential to making my wedding the best day possible.

Profile Picture Enrica, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona did my make up for my wedding on June 23, 2016. She was very professional and listened to what I wanted during the trial, and it looked even more flawless on the day of the wedding. She is very professional, and uses all high end quality products. I highly recommend her for any bride-to-be!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Words can't describe how wonderful Dona is. She is AMAZING at what she does and is the sweetest person I have ever met. I had reached out about 10 months before my wedding and she quickly got back to me and fit me in for a trial. I was a little nervous because makeup is such a huge part of a brides day but I left the trail crying tears of joy of how unbelievably beautiful she made me look. The day of my wedding my makeup came out perfect. The wedding was three weeks ago and I still have people coming up to me making comments about my makeup. Also, all of my bridesmaid looked gorgeous.

Not only does she have a gift for doing makeup, she is a sweetheart! She was always very quick to respond to any emails and answer all my questions. I could not be happier with her work and her as a person. I don’t normally write reviews but I had to do one on Dona. I would recommend Dona to anyone!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Donna! Beyond her talent she's an outstanding person. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else for my wedding.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona is the BEST! I worked with her for my brother's wedding and knew that I would be using her for my own as well. I HIGHLY recommend Dona!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona was extremely talented, and very professional. My bridal makeup was beautiful, as was my bridesmaids, and mother's makeup. I was very happy with Dona's services, and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6097048, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

Dona did an amazing job on the wedding makeup for myself (bride), as well as my mother, and bridesmaids. She was extremely professional to work with, and beyond talented!! Dona gave me the exact look I was going for as a winter bride, and my makeup stayed the entire night. I have never felt more beautiful. I highly recommend Dona, and her services...you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Maura, 12/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage, Makeup

My experience with Dona was exceptional. She is extremely professional and talented. Everybody loved my makeup as well as my mom and sister's. She was very accommodating and flexible with changes in time or style and most importantly she was super nice and friendly throughout the entire process. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User5315334, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

As mother of the groom, I was in charge of getting a makeup artist. I chose Dona by reputation. Well, let me tell you, her talents and personality surpass the expectations I had of her. She is flawless when applying makeup. With a light touch of her hand and a few strokes later, I could not believe how I looked. Truly an artist. My daughter-in-law does not wear a lot of makeup. Dona new just the right amount and color to use on her. It was a fabulous look for her and she was very happy. Aside of being a seasoned makeup artist she is a wonderful person to know.

Profile Picture GIA, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Run, don't walk, to sign a contract for Dona Massa to do your makeup on your wedding day. Beside the fact that she may be one of the nicest people I have ever met, her skill and knowledge of makeup went far beyond my expectations. Compliments are the true test of a makeup application and my guests could not stop raving about how flawless my makeup looked. I would highly recommend Dona if you are looking for a makeup artist on your special day!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona is the best! I got married on August 23. She was always quick to respond and answer any questions that I had. I found it hard to find a make up person that would respond quickly or even at all. Dona always made sure she got back to me. I do not like a lot of make up and Dona gave me the natural look I wanted for my wedding day. She did my make up, my mom's, my mother in law and my 9 bridesmaids. Everyone looked great! She is very easy to work with. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristen , 8/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona Massa did a phenomenal job for my wedding! The one thing I really wanted when it came down to my make up was to look natural and Dona nailed it! Getting married in the end of July, I was worried about the heat and sweating my make up off. The heat and the sweat from dancing the night away did not ruin my make up one bit! My make up still looked awesome at the very end of the night...and I did not get air brush! I would highly recommend Dona Massa for makeup services!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dona was wonderful to work with! First of all she is extremely talented and uses quality products, including her own line of lip gloss and lip stick which I purchased and love! I don't usually wear a lot of make up and she listened to all my concerns and wants. When I was unsure about any aspect of the make-up, she was patient and made sure we tweaked the look so that I felt comfortable. In the end, she was able to give me a natural yet glamorous look..I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids loved her as well. A few of them who had been in other weddings commented on what a wonderful job she did and how she was the best make-up artist they've experienced yet. I absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture User4450188, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews