177 Reviews for Don Eaton Band

User Photos
Liability Insurance (3)
177 Don Eaton Band Reviews

Don Eaton Band was amazing. I was referred to them by a friend. I hadn't hard them live, but trusted what I heard, and they did not disappoint. Don was very informative just in our first phone conversation. Our wedding was completely DIY, and I, the bride, was the coordinator for everything. Don came to our wedding location twice, which was our own property to make sure we had all the right set up for them and to talk through how the day would go. He helped me rest easy considering I had never coordinated a wedding. I would absolutely use them again, and hopefully can for another event someday!

Profile Picture meghan, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Don Eaton band played at our daughter's wedding in Pen Ryn. They were phenomenal. Their music is
sensational. Our guests were dancing throughout the night, and everyone commented to me how great the band was.

Profile Picture Neal, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

My daughter was tecently married and we had Don’s band. What a great party!
People were up and dancing from the first minute we entered the room and never stopped.
When the party ended there were still over 100 prople on the dance floor screaming for the band to play on.
I can’t say enough good things anout Don and his amazing band.

Profile Picture Jay, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Don Eaton Band was one of our favorite vendors that we worked with and had for our wedding reception with over 300 guests. Don was easy to work with throughout the planning process and the band was phenomenal! Don is very knowledgeable about the flow of a wedding reception and what song to play at a specific time. We deferred to Don's judgment many times and we are so glad we did! They kept the atmosphere of the reception lively and had people up and dancing every second of the night. Even a month after our wedding, guests are still telling us how amazing the band was. We would highly, highly recommend Don Eaton Band for your wedding reception!

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

AMAZING! You guys were absolutely incredible! My wife & I could not ask for a better performance. Words cannot describe how grateful we are.

Our phones have been going off nonstop since our wedding with texts & calls raving about your performance & telling us how it was the best party they have ever been to. You took an unforgettable day in our lives & put it on a whole new level.

Profile Picture Shane, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Don and the band were fantastic! Very responsive, professional and really knew what they were doing. As someone who appreciated ideas and input while planning, I was so grateful for all of Don’s help!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Don Eaton Band was absolutely amazing! Choosing the perfect band for our wedding was an intimidating task, but from our earliest planning stages to the day of the event Don & the band exceeded expectations!
Their experience and expertise helped us write the prefect script for the evening. Their musical talent and ability to connect with the crowd allowed everyone to get caught-up in the celebration. We got to be guests at our own wedding, simply enjoying the magic, thanks to the amazing work of Don & the band. Our friends and family haven’t stopped talking about how amazing the band was since that night!

Profile Picture David, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

If it were possible, I would give them 10 stars! Don and his band are not only terrific musicians but very personable. Amazing talent in each individual. Worth every penny with guests commenting how AWEsome they were. It’s been 6 weeks since the wedding and I wish I knew where they were playing next: I’d seriously consider crashing the reception!
Signed: mother of the bride

Photo for Don Eaton Band Review - Bride dancing with her Dad
Photo for Don Eaton Band Review - Dancing with 96 year old Grandmother
Profile Picture Michele, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Don Eaton Band put on an outstanding performance for my daughter's wedding on 2/17/18 just as they did for my other daughter's wedding on 6/25/16. They are extremely professional with first class musicians and vocalists.

Profile Picture Chris, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring the Don Eaton Band to perform at our wedding was the best decision we made. Prior to our big day, Don was always available to answer questions and calm our nerves. He created a reception timeline for us that was absolutely perfect. At the reception itself, the band was simply amazing. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night - playing exactly the songs we wanted to hear. If you're thinking about hiring Don and his band, stop thinking and hire them NOW. It will be the best decision you've made for your wedding - guaranteed.

Don - Thank you for everything!!! We had the time of our lives!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Being the mother of the bride means you want everything to be perfect for your daughter’s wedding day. Everything about the day WAS perfect, but the performance all night long by the Don Eaton Band made the day even more unforgettable!!!! They are by far the BEST band ever. Our guests danced all night and didn’t want the music to stop. Our guests are still talking about the band and how much fun they had. Every single member of this awesome band was professional, sweet, caring and truly amazing. Our daughter and son in law absolutely picked the BEST band for their beautiful wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May, NJ.

Profile Picture Mary Beth , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Do yourself a favor and book Don and the Don Eaton Band for your upcoming event... immediately!!

My wife and I used the Don Eaton Band for our wedding at Vie on Friday night (11/10/17)... the only word we can use to describe the band is... amazing.. simply amazing.

From the first contact with Don to the phone call before the event you will feel like you are in the right hands. Don is on top of every aspect of the night, from dances, to intros, to responding to the energy of the crowd.. he gets it all!

It truly was an honor to work with Don and the Don Eaton Band, we would happily do the night over again just to work with them!!

Don, if you see this, thank you a million times over, you made our night.

With Love,

Dallas and Alexa

Profile Picture Dallas, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wow! Words cannot express just how AMAZING the Don Eaton Band is!! They rocked the house at our wedding last month and guests are still raving about how incredible they were -- and the horn section?! The. Best. All night I was in awe of the vocals on their lead singers. Look no further for a band to play your next function -- it was the best wedding planning decision we made! Also, Don is a true professional and made the planning so easy and enjoyable!

Profile Picture User7273526, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW!!!!!! There are absolutely no words good enough to describe the amazingness of the Don Eaton Band. I said to my husband the morning after our wedding, all anyone would have to do is hire Don Eaton for their wedding and it would be a 100% success. I can't even begin to describe how amazing they are as a band, they can sing and play almost any song you can think of, from so many different genres, their voices and instruments are beyond professional and perfect, and their energy and vibe during the wedding is electric and contagious. Hiring DEB was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. They are the only wedding band we looked at when planning our wedding and we were both practically in tears just at the showcase hearing how outstanding they were. Our high expectations were exceeded and more. We gave them a list of dozens of songs we would like played at the reception, many new and contemporary like Sia and Rihanna, they knew every one and the only one they didn't know, they learned. Don is so thorough throughout the whole process and so friendly and makes you feel at ease. Certain ideas we had that he thought weren't great ideas, he advised us on, and since he's such an expert, we trusted him and he was absolutely right. I can't say that for any of our other vendors. During the reception, the band or DJ really runs the show and controls the flow of everything. Don did it completely seamlessly, the flow could not have been better. He reviews every detail with you beforehand so you know how everything will go. Everything was exactly as we had imagined but Don never rushed anything or made anything seemed forced. From the dances to the speeches, the order of events and space between everything was perfect. But again, even aside from all of these details, this band is perfect and all you could ever dream for your wedding. HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lucia, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

There was not an inch of the dance floor available from start to finish at our reception! Don kept the dance floor packed and the energy up! At the end of the night the entire wedding was chanting "5 more songs!" no one wanted the night to end! The groom and I were able to dance all night with our guests, allowing us to really enjoy our day, and celebrate! Everyone must book Don!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We are so glad we chose Don Eaton Band for our wedding. During the planning stages, Don was communicative, organized, and overall wonderful to work with. At our reception the music, vocals, and energy of the band was outstanding and our guests loved the dance floor! A great time was had by all, young and old! My husband and I truly appreciated the beautiful rendition of our first dance song with the band learned for us. Don and the band were also very flexible and helped things go smoothly when we had to change plans for inclement weather. Thank you Don Eaton Band!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Don and his band brought energy, enthusiasm and professionalism to our daughter's wedding. Everyone commented on the music, vocals and how they worked the room - he had everyone up and enjoying themselves! Exactly what we were hoping for!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

So many people who were at our event told us that Don Eaton Band was the best they had heard, and we couldn't agree more. Don and his crew put on a fantastic show and we would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I am MOB. My husband and I spent a couple of months going to live showcases. The Don Eaton Band, at first glance, were experienced musicians with professionalism and style that could not be matched by the five other bands that we showcased. If you research the band members resumes, you will see why I came to this conclusion. Their live performance at my daughter's wedding was a blowout success. They played music to suit every age range, and mixed it up to keep the dance floor full at all times. When people would send us pictures from their phones, I would look at the faces in the background, and all eyes were on the dance floor or on the Don Eaton Band--no one was looking down at their phones on social media. They gave me everything that I expected. I need to create another party in order to hire them again!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Book early! The best band! Our son's wedding was wonderful, the band was icing on the cake!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Run, do not walk to book this band. They were the topper to a perfect wedding for my daughter. I got nothing but rave reviews form some of my friends who are the worst critics. Don Eaton Band is the BEST

Profile Picture Ken, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our daughter and (now) son in Law saw this band at a friend's wedding. They took us to a showcase last year and we were blown away. From the 3 musicians at the ceremony, to the 2 at the reception , to the 10 piece band at the reception, every note was perfect and the energy they generated kept the dance floor packed for the whole 4 hours! We can't thank Don Eaton and his band enough for making it a perfect celebration!

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

great musicians, know what to play and when to play it, organized, very helpful and insightful regarding the timeline and making sure the night flows seamlessly! Friendly and easy to talk to!

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Don Eaton Band delivered and then some!!! The music this outstanding band played all night long had our guests up on their feet dancing, singing , swaying with pure joy for their appreciation of such a talented professional group. Most of our guests spoke of the talent of the Don Eaton Band much after the night was over. The band knew what our guests wanted and played each and every song with such professional quality that we had a guest or two stand up near the band to watch in awe!! The music was concert quality worthy to the point at the end of our celebration there was a chant for "one more song"!! Needless to say that this wonderful group gave our guests their request with joy! Don was also very confident to discuss the details of music from cocktail hour on throughout the night which would compliment all other activities of the evening...food , speeches, special dances etc. The night went seamlessly. All of us are wishing we could be on the dance floor one more time to listen to and dance to the DON EATON BAND! There is nothing greater to say other than this was a night of professional entertainment provided by passionate musicians who love what they do....evidenced by A NIGHT TO REMEMBER FOR A VERY LONG TIME. Thank you Don and band. It was truly our pleasure!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/4/17, 1 Review