172 Reviews for Don Eaton Band

User Photos
Liability Insurance (2)
172 Don Eaton Band Reviews

AMAZING! You guys were absolutely incredible! My wife & I could not ask for a better performance. Words cannot describe how grateful we are.

Our phones have been going off nonstop since our wedding with texts & calls raving about your performance & telling us how it was the best party they have ever been to. You took an unforgettable day in our lives & put it on a whole new level.

Profile Picture Shane, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Don Eaton Band was absolutely amazing! Choosing the perfect band for our wedding was an intimidating task, but from our earliest planning stages to the day of the event Don & the band exceeded expectations!
Their experience and expertise helped us write the prefect script for the evening. Their musical talent and ability to connect with the crowd allowed everyone to get caught-up in the celebration. We got to be guests at our own wedding, simply enjoying the magic, thanks to the amazing work of Don & the band. Our friends and family haven’t stopped talking about how amazing the band was since that night!

Profile Picture David, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

If it were possible, I would give them 10 stars! Don and his band are not only terrific musicians but very personable. Amazing talent in each individual. Worth every penny with guests commenting how AWEsome they were. It’s been 6 weeks since the wedding and I wish I knew where they were playing next: I’d seriously consider crashing the reception!
Signed: mother of the bride

Photo for Don Eaton Band Review - Bride dancing with her Dad
Photo for Don Eaton Band Review - Dancing with 96 year old Grandmother
Profile Picture Michele, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Don Eaton Band put on an outstanding performance for my daughter's wedding on 2/17/18 just as they did for my other daughter's wedding on 6/25/16. They are extremely professional with first class musicians and vocalists.

Profile Picture Chris, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring the Don Eaton Band to perform at our wedding was the best decision we made. Prior to our big day, Don was always available to answer questions and calm our nerves. He created a reception timeline for us that was absolutely perfect. At the reception itself, the band was simply amazing. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night - playing exactly the songs we wanted to hear. If you're thinking about hiring Don and his band, stop thinking and hire them NOW. It will be the best decision you've made for your wedding - guaranteed.

Don - Thank you for everything!!! We had the time of our lives!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Being the mother of the bride means you want everything to be perfect for your daughter’s wedding day. Everything about the day WAS perfect, but the performance all night long by the Don Eaton Band made the day even more unforgettable!!!! They are by far the BEST band ever. Our guests danced all night and didn’t want the music to stop. Our guests are still talking about the band and how much fun they had. Every single member of this awesome band was professional, sweet, caring and truly amazing. Our daughter and son in law absolutely picked the BEST band for their beautiful wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May, NJ.

Profile Picture Mary Beth , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Do yourself a favor and book Don and the Don Eaton Band for your upcoming event... immediately!!

My wife and I used the Don Eaton Band for our wedding at Vie on Friday night (11/10/17)... the only word we can use to describe the band is... amazing.. simply amazing.

From the first contact with Don to the phone call before the event you will feel like you are in the right hands. Don is on top of every aspect of the night, from dances, to intros, to responding to the energy of the crowd.. he gets it all!

It truly was an honor to work with Don and the Don Eaton Band, we would happily do the night over again just to work with them!!

Don, if you see this, thank you a million times over, you made our night.

With Love,

Dallas and Alexa

Profile Picture Dallas, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wow! Words cannot express just how AMAZING the Don Eaton Band is!! They rocked the house at our wedding last month and guests are still raving about how incredible they were -- and the horn section?! The. Best. All night I was in awe of the vocals on their lead singers. Look no further for a band to play your next function -- it was the best wedding planning decision we made! Also, Don is a true professional and made the planning so easy and enjoyable!

Profile Picture User7273526, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW!!!!!! There are absolutely no words good enough to describe the amazingness of the Don Eaton Band. I said to my husband the morning after our wedding, all anyone would have to do is hire Don Eaton for their wedding and it would be a 100% success. I can't even begin to describe how amazing they are as a band, they can sing and play almost any song you can think of, from so many different genres, their voices and instruments are beyond professional and perfect, and their energy and vibe during the wedding is electric and contagious. Hiring DEB was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. They are the only wedding band we looked at when planning our wedding and we were both practically in tears just at the showcase hearing how outstanding they were. Our high expectations were exceeded and more. We gave them a list of dozens of songs we would like played at the reception, many new and contemporary like Sia and Rihanna, they knew every one and the only one they didn't know, they learned. Don is so thorough throughout the whole process and so friendly and makes you feel at ease. Certain ideas we had that he thought weren't great ideas, he advised us on, and since he's such an expert, we trusted him and he was absolutely right. I can't say that for any of our other vendors. During the reception, the band or DJ really runs the show and controls the flow of everything. Don did it completely seamlessly, the flow could not have been better. He reviews every detail with you beforehand so you know how everything will go. Everything was exactly as we had imagined but Don never rushed anything or made anything seemed forced. From the dances to the speeches, the order of events and space between everything was perfect. But again, even aside from all of these details, this band is perfect and all you could ever dream for your wedding. HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lucia, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

There was not an inch of the dance floor available from start to finish at our reception! Don kept the dance floor packed and the energy up! At the end of the night the entire wedding was chanting "5 more songs!" no one wanted the night to end! The groom and I were able to dance all night with our guests, allowing us to really enjoy our day, and celebrate! Everyone must book Don!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We are so glad we chose Don Eaton Band for our wedding. During the planning stages, Don was communicative, organized, and overall wonderful to work with. At our reception the music, vocals, and energy of the band was outstanding and our guests loved the dance floor! A great time was had by all, young and old! My husband and I truly appreciated the beautiful rendition of our first dance song with the band learned for us. Don and the band were also very flexible and helped things go smoothly when we had to change plans for inclement weather. Thank you Don Eaton Band!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Don and his band brought energy, enthusiasm and professionalism to our daughter's wedding. Everyone commented on the music, vocals and how they worked the room - he had everyone up and enjoying themselves! Exactly what we were hoping for!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

So many people who were at our event told us that Don Eaton Band was the best they had heard, and we couldn't agree more. Don and his crew put on a fantastic show and we would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I am MOB. My husband and I spent a couple of months going to live showcases. The Don Eaton Band, at first glance, were experienced musicians with professionalism and style that could not be matched by the five other bands that we showcased. If you research the band members resumes, you will see why I came to this conclusion. Their live performance at my daughter's wedding was a blowout success. They played music to suit every age range, and mixed it up to keep the dance floor full at all times. When people would send us pictures from their phones, I would look at the faces in the background, and all eyes were on the dance floor or on the Don Eaton Band--no one was looking down at their phones on social media. They gave me everything that I expected. I need to create another party in order to hire them again!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Book early! The best band! Our son's wedding was wonderful, the band was icing on the cake!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Run, do not walk to book this band. They were the topper to a perfect wedding for my daughter. I got nothing but rave reviews form some of my friends who are the worst critics. Don Eaton Band is the BEST

Profile Picture Ken, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our daughter and (now) son in Law saw this band at a friend's wedding. They took us to a showcase last year and we were blown away. From the 3 musicians at the ceremony, to the 2 at the reception , to the 10 piece band at the reception, every note was perfect and the energy they generated kept the dance floor packed for the whole 4 hours! We can't thank Don Eaton and his band enough for making it a perfect celebration!

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

great musicians, know what to play and when to play it, organized, very helpful and insightful regarding the timeline and making sure the night flows seamlessly! Friendly and easy to talk to!

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Don Eaton Band delivered and then some!!! The music this outstanding band played all night long had our guests up on their feet dancing, singing , swaying with pure joy for their appreciation of such a talented professional group. Most of our guests spoke of the talent of the Don Eaton Band much after the night was over. The band knew what our guests wanted and played each and every song with such professional quality that we had a guest or two stand up near the band to watch in awe!! The music was concert quality worthy to the point at the end of our celebration there was a chant for "one more song"!! Needless to say that this wonderful group gave our guests their request with joy! Don was also very confident to discuss the details of music from cocktail hour on throughout the night which would compliment all other activities of the evening...food , speeches, special dances etc. The night went seamlessly. All of us are wishing we could be on the dance floor one more time to listen to and dance to the DON EATON BAND! There is nothing greater to say other than this was a night of professional entertainment provided by passionate musicians who love what they do....evidenced by A NIGHT TO REMEMBER FOR A VERY LONG TIME. Thank you Don and band. It was truly our pleasure!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Don Eaton Band was the absolute entertainment highlight of our wedding reception!! They were truly remarkable. From the day we signed the contract, through the end of the reception, they were consummate professionals. Don Eaton, the band leader, and our contact was a blessing throughout the planning process. His experience and knowledge of planning made our lives easy so that we could enjoy the entire reception to the fullest. They worked incredibly well with all the other involved vendors and kept our reception running flawlessly all night long. Their playlist was impeccable, as they are outstanding performers and played every song well with their own awesome touch. When they were playing, they kept the energy up and were able to get everyone on the dance floor right from the start, through the last song. They really understand how to bring the best out of a wedding reception for all in attendance to experience and share. We whole heartedly and without reservation, recommend the Don Eaton Band for your wedding reception! The best compliment my wife and I can give is that we are looking for a reason to hire them again in the future! Thanks again Don Eaton Band, for such a memorable night!!

Brian and Tara

Profile Picture Brian, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

If you want a band that will orchestrate the perfect evening, this is the one for you. Don flawlessly handles the crowd, while the bank cranks out top notch music. I knew the party was going to be excellent when I peaked into the ballroom right before introductions and the dance floor was packed. It remained that way the entire evening. Can't say enough about how happy we were with the band. I promise you won't regret selecting the Don Eaton Band.

Profile Picture User5480151, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

BOOK THIS BAND!!! DON'T HESITATE!! I actually booked this band on the advice of a friend of a friend who attended a wedding where Don and his band played. I booked without ever meeting Don, without ever hearing his band play. But I knew immediately after our first phone call, that the Don Eaton Band was the one.....and only one!! My daughter was married on October 1`5, 2016 (just a few days ago), and the band was AMAZING!!! I told Don there isn't a scale or number of stars for a rating that I could give that would reflect how good he and his band is. A thousand stars?!! A million stars?!! Stars that go on into infinity??!!! And EVERY and I mean EVERY single guest commented on how fantastic the band was. It's days later and we're all still talking about it. I will never forget dancing with my husband to Unchained Melody that evening. The gentleman that sang took me to a place I've never been before.....to a place so deep in my heart and soul that I didn't even know existed. I stopped dancing just to watch him sing. I will NEVER forget that moment. A young womanl sang At Last. She gave Etta James a run for her money!! She also sang Proud Mary. OMG!! Her presentation of this song, including her voice BLEW ME AWAY!!! It's evident that each band member brings their own special talents. BOOK THE DON EATON BAND!!! BOOK THEM NOW!!! You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Arlene, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Don Eaton Band was awesome!! We hired them for our daughter's wedding in July. The dance floor was packed the whole night!! We received so many compliments from our guests about their music and how good they were. Don is easy to work with and really seeks to know what you like and don't like. A true professional. I would highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Ruth, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Don't hesitate for one second. Don Eaton is a true professional and the band is incredible. Working with Don was very easy. He is easy to get in touch with, and spends a lot of time making sure the timing and the wedding timeline are perfect. The music is also amazing. His band can play everything from Motown, 80's, 90's, and current music. It seemed like every song choice was at the perfect moment and the party was run so smoothly. The music was non-stop and friends and family raved about the band after the fact. Highly, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Neta, 6/19/16, 1 Review