Don Campbell Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Don Campbell Photography 1

Kristi · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding day Ease

Don Campbell was amazing to work with and made me feel at ease the whole time. We met beforehand and went over everything I wanted. He made sure the wedding day I got everything I wanted and much more. I even had pictures from Pinterest that I wanted to recreate and he was very accommodating to me. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Vicky

Vicky Henman Matulich · Married on 04/09/2018

Awesome wedding photographer!

As a photographer myself, I knew I had to have the perfect photographer for my daughter's wedding. I have several friends who are photographers but Don Campbell Photography was the one I was willing to put my trust in and he didn't let me down! The pictures were amazing and the rest of my family fell in love with him. My daughter had a bridal party of 23 and Don pulled off the impossible. In fact, he did such an awesome job, I hired him the following year when my son was married! He is so easy to work with and his work is phenomenal, why wouldn't you want to hire him for your special day?

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Don Campbell Photography 2
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 07/16/2016

Working with Don for our engagement shoot & wedding day was absolutely amazing! He knew exactly what I wanted and was so creative in establishing unique shots. He was punctual, easy to communicate with, and got our photos to us in a timely manner with edits that I asked for. Don was awesome on our wedding day, going back and forth between the girls getting ready and the guys getting ready without having to ask me questions. It was great to have someone so experienced shooting our wedding and making it so easy on us. Highly recommend Don for any event, big or small.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Don has been doing photography for my sister over the years. I asked Don to do my engagement photo shoot. Don was so kind enough to offer to drive down to San Francisco to help capture the look I want. Don is easy to get a hold of and to talk to. I explained what I am envisioning and he automatically understood what I was going for.

Sent on 05/02/2015

angela · Married on 10/01/2010

If your looking for creative, ready-for-anything, professional, and equipped, photographer...HE'S THE ONE! Seriously, he caputured the beauty of my wedding in so many angles and has a keen eye for unique details. He is amazing with his photo skills!

Sent on 04/11/2011
  • Tasha

Tasha · Married on 12/02/2016

Donnie was a WONDERFUL photographer! He was very willing to do whatever was necessary to make the days go smoothly! He photographed from the engagement photos to the rehersal dinner night to the Wedding morning until the wedding night! =) He was nothing less than the BEST! He was friendly and creative and fun to take shots of my big day with! He was hilarious and a joy to be around! It felt as if he was part of the wedding! I would recommend him to everyone who asked for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/20/2010