Dominicanca Photo Video Reviews

1 User photo

Dominicanca Photo Video 1
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/17/2018

Had a great experience working with Elena and Denis. Very professional, friendly and positive people! Absolutely love my pictures and can recommend Dominicanca Photo Video to everyone!

Gissela · Married on 09/26/2017

Soy de Perú y los contacte por internet, me respondieron al instante y me dieron muchas opciones, son muy confiables, responsables y sobre todo puntuales....el día de la boda, estuviron atentos a cada detalle y siempre querian que la foto saliera perfecta, además me dejaban que darles ideas de las poses que queria hacer para las fotos....quede encantada con el servicio, mis fotos y videos quedaron geniales, los recomiendo a 100% son lo mejor para sus bodas.

Dominicanca Photo Video 2

Mike Toomey · Married on 08/11/2017

Great wedding photographer

We had the pleasure of working with Elena and Denis for our wedding in the DR. We loved the entire experience. We were very anxious about the pictures and booking someone blindly online. They were great throughout the entire process, came to the hotel the day before to scope out the area and put our concerns to rest. The day of the wedding they were always looking for great shots in all different places and got some really cool shots. They helped to direct traffic throughout the day so we could enjoy our wedding day. Overall when we got the photos and videos see were in love with everything 😍. We even asked them to add some more dancing clips to the video which they happily did quickly. I would highly recommend working with Elena and Dennis! Thanks for everything!

Kseniia · Married on 05/31/2017

It was absolutely fantastic experience! We are so glad we found them.
    Elena and Denis are amazing and incredibly professional, organized, friendly, and so easy to work with. We love the photos so much, and would 100% recommend them. Thank you for your superb work!

Daria · Married on 05/13/2017

Dominicanca Photo was amazing to work with. They were friendly, organized, responsive, and attention-detailed!! I can't say enough great things about them, and am so happy they were there to capture our special day. If you have a chance to book them, do it! It was the best decision I could of made! Thanks guys!

Elena · Married on 02/14/2017

Met with Alena and Dennis in February 2017, during our stay in DR. It wasnt any special occasion that we wanted pictures taken of, just family vacation. But guys made it an unforgettable experience! Awesome service, nice location, easy communication, beautiful pictures as a result. Thank you!

Dana · Married on 11/26/2016

We picked Dominicanca Photo Video as our videography vendor for our destination wedding in Punta Cana in November, 2016 and could not be happier that we made that decision! Overall experience of working with the team was great, Dominicanca Photo Video team is very professional, punctual and very easy to work with. We picked a package to get 2 edited videos from our wedding: trailer and about an hour long video. Both video pieces exceeded our high expectations and I cannot help by laugh and cry every time I watch those masterpieces created by Dominicanca Photo Video team. I would 100% recommend Dominicanca Photo Video to anyone that expects nothing, but high quality work with fantastic team!

Greylin · Married on 11/19/2016

Elena and Philip were the best photographers that we could ever have, I had my wedding on the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe in Punta Cana and they had a prefer photographer but it wasn't my style. So I was looking for another one and find them, here in weddingwire. I contacted Elena, she was always clear with all that she could offer, and show me pictures from another wedding and I like the quality and the amount of pictures, and she hear me and apply everything as I asked. During the wedding she was leading all of us to to have pictures of the important moment and group pictures (very difficult task! haha) and with Phillip they were everywhere!! I didn't miss a moment! and I have all my pictures now and all of them are awesome!! the color, the style, the moments... I will treasure my pictures all my life. Thank you Elena and Phillip for such a great work!!

Natalia · Married on 03/09/2016

It was really amazing experience. We had wedding anniversary and decided to make a present for us. We worked with Elena and Denis who are very professional and highly experienced fotographers. We had our fotoshoot on Saona Island what was organized by the team of our fotographers. If you work with them you can be sure that everything will be on the top. Don't be shy to ask about help, they are always too glad to do it=))

NAdia · Married on 03/08/2016

Very friendly and very kind professionals )))) highly recommended
    Maybee just step away from classical photos and let the customers improvise a bit )))))