9 Reviews for Dominicanca Photo Video

Digital Files (3)
Slideshow (1)
Video (1)
9 Dominicanca Photo Video Reviews

Had a great experience working with Elena and Denis. Very professional, friendly and positive people! Absolutely love my pictures and can recommend Dominicanca Photo Video to everyone!

Profile Picture Olga, 7/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Soy de Perú y los contacte por internet, me respondieron al instante y me dieron muchas opciones, son muy confiables, responsables y sobre todo puntuales....el día de la boda, estuviron atentos a cada detalle y siempre querian que la foto saliera perfecta, además me dejaban que darles ideas de las poses que queria hacer para las fotos....quede encantada con el servicio, mis fotos y videos quedaron geniales, los recomiendo a 100% son lo mejor para sus bodas.

Photo for Dominicanca Photo Video Review - Ellos son la mejo opción.
Profile Picture Gissela , 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Video, Digital Files

It was absolutely fantastic experience! We are so glad we found them.
Elena and Denis are amazing and incredibly professional, organized, friendly, and so easy to work with. We love the photos so much, and would 100% recommend them. Thank you for your superb work!

Profile Picture Kseniia, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dominicanca Photo was amazing to work with. They were friendly, organized, responsive, and attention-detailed!! I can't say enough great things about them, and am so happy they were there to capture our special day. If you have a chance to book them, do it! It was the best decision I could of made! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Daria, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Met with Alena and Dennis in February 2017, during our stay in DR. It wasnt any special occasion that we wanted pictures taken of, just family vacation. But guys made it an unforgettable experience! Awesome service, nice location, easy communication, beautiful pictures as a result. Thank you!

Profile Picture Elena, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We picked Dominicanca Photo Video as our videography vendor for our destination wedding in Punta Cana in November, 2016 and could not be happier that we made that decision! Overall experience of working with the team was great, Dominicanca Photo Video team is very professional, punctual and very easy to work with. We picked a package to get 2 edited videos from our wedding: trailer and about an hour long video. Both video pieces exceeded our high expectations and I cannot help by laugh and cry every time I watch those masterpieces created by Dominicanca Photo Video team. I would 100% recommend Dominicanca Photo Video to anyone that expects nothing, but high quality work with fantastic team!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was really amazing experience. We had wedding anniversary and decided to make a present for us. We worked with Elena and Denis who are very professional and highly experienced fotographers. We had our fotoshoot on Saona Island what was organized by the team of our fotographers. If you work with them you can be sure that everything will be on the top. Don't be shy to ask about help, they are always too glad to do it=))

Profile Picture Natalia, 3/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Very friendly and very kind professionals )))) highly recommended
Maybee just step away from classical photos and let the customers improvise a bit )))))

Profile Picture NAdia, 3/8/16, 1 Review