Dominican Expert Reviews

14 | Punta Cana, DO

14 Reviews for Dominican Expert

Amaya Olivo · Married on 03/02/2019

Just amazing!

We got married in Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic on March 2, 2019. I am originally from the Dominican Republic so I searched and tried many wedding planners / companies before deciding to go with Dominican Expert / Wicked, and I can honestly tell you, you won't find better. They organized our entire wedding and it was perfect. Our specific wedding planner was Laura, who was just incredible! always helpful, always responsive, always polite, just amazing. We could not have had a better experience. Since for most of our guests the wedding was a Destination wedding (180 guests!) we started to plan almost 2 years before and throughout that long process, Laura and the whole team were always patient and willing to help us with anything.
    The Tourism department helped many of our guests to find flights, accommodation and transportation. Our main contacts were Lara and Christian who always made themselves available (even when some flights got delayed and cancelled during the weekend!).
    The Catering was done by Mi Corazon, a sister company / restaurant owned by the same owners of Wicked / Dominican Expert. The food was just delicious. They were able to combine our cultures into the menu (the groom was Brazilian and I am Dominican). Everyone was super pleased with the result.
    The decoration, planning and organization were done by Laura. I don’t think we can really find the words to thank her for such an amazing job. She completely understood what we wanted and made it real. All of our guests were amazed with her. She was always able to keep everything under control, always calm, always patient, and give us a sense peacefulness. She truly made all of my wedding dreams come true.
    We used Dominican Expert / Wicked for everything. They hired all of our vendors: music, sound, lights, food, drinks, EVERYTHING. I always felt like they were willing to get us the best price and quality available. They were able to solve every issue that came up, and always gave us the reassurance we needed. We would recommend Dominican Expert / Wicked to anyone. Our experience was just perfect.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • F

Fellipe M Monteiro · Married on 03/02/2019

Exceptional

I highly recommend the exceptional team of Dominican Expert. We got married in Las Terrenas, the Dominican Republic on March 2, 2019. My spouse is Dominican, and she did a lot of research with many other companies. Dominican expert, from the beginning, where by far the most responsive, polite and organized. Laura, our wedding planner, was amazing! We planned the wedding for 1 year, she took care of everything with so much passion, she was always there, extremely helpful, answering all our questions and doubts, making sure we were having the best experience ever. We had more than 80 guests coming from other countries. Dominican expert also helped our guests with hotels, flights, transfers and etc. Our main contact for this part was Lara and Christian , they were always available at any time.

Everything was perfect, it was, definitely, much better than what I could have imagined.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Krista · Married on 03/10/2018

Great organization by Laura from Dominican Expert. She planned everything so lovely and has always an open ear for all my questions and doubts! She is the best!

Sonia · Married on 03/01/2018

We are so glad we found you! We really had the wedding of our dreams, from the beginning till the end you exceeded our expectations!

Michelle · Married on 02/27/2018

We reviewed so many wedding agencies in the DR before we decided for Dominican Expert. Never regretted our decision as the they were so professional and helpful!
    Love, Michelle

Kate · Married on 02/23/2018

In February, 2018 our family came from the U.S. to celebrate a wedding in Las Terrenas, Domincan Republic. When we hosted the rehearsal luncheon, we were exceptionally pleased with the catering services provided by “Wicked Events- Mi Corazon Catering”, under the direction and supervision of Ms. Laura Aybar. We appreciated Laura’s professional demeanor, attention to detail and willingness to work with us in the planning and execution of a poolside barbecue event for 60-plus people at Playa Bonita Residences. Her prompt and personable responses to our many questions and concerns made her a pleasure to work with! We would not hesitate to hire her and her company to cater another affair.

We also want to extend our thanks and appreciation to Chef Enrique and his assistant cooks and grill masters, who did an outstanding job providing our guests with a delicious meal…the quality and quantity of the food was impressive! Also kudos and thanks to Emilio, our bartender, who carried out his duties with charm and a smile for all.

Thank you “Wicked Events” for helping to create a festive and memorable event for our families.

Kate and Al Carlin
    Sterling, Massachusetts, USA

Sent on 03/08/2018

Bego · Married on 01/10/2018

My fiancé and I very looking for a destination wedding on a wonderful beach in the Dominican Republic. Organizing a wedding with 70 guests from Europe seems to be difficult, but Dominican Expert helped me with everything. Flights, accommodations, wedding location, decorations, excursions! They always replied very quickly and gave me any information I have been asking for. If you are looking for a real wedding planner- contact them!

Mariel · Married on 12/14/2017

Dear Dominican Expert, I wanted to say Thank You for such an incredible and unforgettable wedding we had with you! Our guests, our families and we were so excited and you made everything perfect. Thank you so much!

Maren · Married on 12/07/2017

Wir haben mit „Dominican Expert“ in der Dominikanischen Republik geheiratet. Wir hatten mehrere Agenturen angefragt, nur eine freundliche Antwort bekommen und uns dann auch für diese entschieden. Bei jeder Frage und jedem Problem oder Bedenken konnten wir uns an unsere Beraterin wenden. Es wurde immer schnell und freundlich geantwortet.
    Wir hatten einige Schwierigkeiten mit unserem gebuchten Hotel und dem öffentlichen Strand nebenan aber haben unglaublich tolle Vorschläge für andere Anlagen bekommen. Es wurde sich wirklich um alles gekümmert.
    Der Fotograf hat wunderschöne Fotos von uns und auch von der Hotelanlage gemacht, Drohnenfotos und Detailaufnahmen.
    Wir waren mit „Dominican Expert" sehr zufrieden und können es nur jedem empfehlen in der Dominikanischen Republik zu heiraten.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Sandra · Married on 12/05/2017

I got married with DOMINICAN EXPERT in December 2017 and I need to say they are absolutely amazing! They made all my dreams come true, every little details was perfect. I sent them many photos of decorations, flowers and styles and they setup everything exactly how I ever wanted it to be! Thank you guys so much!
    Your Sandra.

Annika · Married on 06/10/2017

Dear Dominicanexpert, thank you very much for everything!
    We will remember this wedding till the end of our lives.

Our wedding organized by you was AMAZING!

You are the best

Sent on 06/28/2017

Cheyanne · Married on 06/09/2017

My wedding exceeded every expectation I had. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Patrik · Married on 04/01/2017

My wife and I got married in April 2017 in the DR. We were very happy to have booked the team of "Dominican Expert". Since we are from Germany, we were very grateful to have had a contact person in German. My wife and I were only two - we wanted the moment for us. But the team made us feel like friends and not as a service provider. Our wishes were read from our lips. In short, it was simply fantastic and well organized. Thanks for that!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2016

Great organization by Sandra. She was very professional and replied really quickly on emails all the time. It was a great please to work with Dominicanexpert and the whole team, everyone was so helpful, responsible and just likeable.

We can not even dream about it, but you DID IT!

Thanks so much