Domenick Michael Photography Reviews

10 | New Rochelle, NY

10 Reviews for Domenick Michael Photography

10 Domenick Michael Photography Reviews

Austin · Married on 09/29/2018

Domenick Michael shot our wedding at Locust Grove in Poughkeepsie, NY on September 29, 2018 and my wife and I are so happy we chose him as our photographer! After looking through his portfolio about a year prior to the wedding, the three of us met in person to make sure we would be a good match. Within just a few minutes of talking, it was clear that we were. He asked detailed and specific questions and was quickly able to understand exactly what we envisioned for our special day.

All the communication leading up to the big day was fast and easy. On the day of the wedding, Dom arrived early to take photos of Jess (the bride) and her bridesmaids getting ready at the hotel, and they came out so great. The guys were running late because none of us knew how to pin a boutonniere, but Dom saved the day and did it for us in about 10 seconds.

Our venue has beautiful gardens that were still blooming, so we did our first look outdoors and it was captured perfectly. He spoke to us in such a way that made us feel comfortable, and made sure we knew that it was our day and we should never stop smiling. The bridal party and family photos were fun and easy to get through, and everything from the ceremony to the cocktail hour, right up to the end of the reception came out better than we could have ever imagined.

He truly made our day, and we can cherish the memories through his photos forever because of his sincere approach and absolute expertise. THANK YOU DOM!!!! - Austin and Jess

Domenick Michael Photography 1
    Domenick Michael Photography 6
    Domenick Michael Photography 7
    Domenick Michael Photography 8

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Domenick came recommended by our wedding planner, and my husband and I hired Dom for photography and videography for our October 2017 wedding. I fell in love with his portfolio and work on other weddings that he had done, and I knew that I also wanted him to capture our wedding as well! We clicked with Dom immediately after meeting him last fall.

Our experience with Dom and his team on our wedding day far exceeded any expectation that we had for the day—we already knew that working with Dom was going to be a piece of cake after our engagement session, and we thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our wedding day thanks to Domenick! We weren’t hyper focused on being photographed, due to the fact that the team blended in so well with our ceremony and reception. They blended in so well, in fact, that at one point during our wedding Mass I found myself wondering where the photographers and videographer were! After Mass and before the cocktail hour, Dom was extremely efficient in getting through “must have” photos, which left plenty of time for my husband and me to be together, and for Dom to capture those special quiet moments. In less than three weeks, Dom has already sent us our wedding photos, and we are overjoyed at how everything turned out! We are so thankful to Dom and his team for capturing our special day, and are thrilled to have a library of breathtaking photos to share and cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much for everything Dom!

Becky · Married on 09/16/2017

I had Domenick and Cassondre photograph my wedding and they both were amazing. I am so happy that I was able to work with them. They were both incredibly professional and accommodating, and, most importantly, produced a fantastic product. They captured every detail and gave tons of shots to choose from. We ended with over 700 pictures.
    I chose to work with Domenick after reviewing his portfolio and my first phone call with him. He spoke with me for nearly an hour, telling me about his experience and photographic style, and learning about me, the groom, and our vision for the wedding. I knew he was the photographer for us and we were lucky enough to schedule him for our date. I chose to have two photographers - Domenick and one of his associates - so that I could have photos from all angles and of both me and my groom preparing for the wedding at different locations.
    In the process leading up to the wedding, Domenick responded quickly to address my questions and concerns. He reassured me that, though this was my first wedding, it was certainly not his and he knew what to look for. He even spoke with me again on the phone a few weeks before the wedding to tell me more about the upcoming process and to again reassure me. The week before my wedding, he sent me a questionnaire and had another phone call with me.
    On the wedding day, Domenick took plenty of posed and non-posed photos, including our suggestions and requests.
    When the MC announced our cake cutting, the venue staff had not provided a knife or cake cutter. I turned to Domenick and he immediately took care of it. I could not have asked for a better photography team.

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2017

My husband and I got married in July of 2017. We hired Domenick by recommendation through our DJ. Easily the best decision we made! He is very quick, knows exactly what he's doing, and had the most unique eye for capturing breathtaking pictures. My sister booked him for her upcoming wedding in June of 2018. He quickly (less than 2 weeks) sent our edited pictures to us and we couldn't believe how amazing they were! If we could give Domenick and his team 10 stars we would!!!

Patricia · Married on 09/05/2017

I found Domenick on this website. We were having a small, quick wedding and just wanted someone to document the event. From the minute he walked in to the minute he left, I knew I had made the right choice. He was so nice, creative, professional, accommodating. I can't say enough good things. His photos are fantastic!

Domenick Michael Photography 9
    Domenick Michael Photography 10

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2017

My husband and I will never be able to say enough about Domenick. We always smile looking back at the beautifully composed photos of our favorite day, the candids that he captured, and the special moments that he was somehow able to see coming. Planning a wedding can be so stressful, but having Domenick as part of our time put us at ease. He was always reachable and responsive, happy to talk about whatever ideas we had, and made sure that he would be able to provide exactly the type of service we were hoping to get (and then some). He arrived early, with all necessary equipment and lighting - and when the DJ forgot the uplighting, Dom was still able to manage capturing amazing photos in a low light, candlelit setting. There is literally nothing he can't do. Finally, Dom is just one of those people who you feel like you've known long before you meet him. In my most stressed out moments, his approach was almost brotherly...and he always spoke to me in a way that instilled confidence and put me at ease. If only I had more reasons to work with him in the future!

Domenick Michael Photography 11
    Domenick Michael Photography 12
    Domenick Michael Photography 13
    Domenick Michael Photography 14

Krista · Married on 09/24/2016

Where do I even begin about Domenick?? He just recently did my wedding and he goes above and beyond to get the perfect shot. I had wanted to go back inside my house to get a specific shot and wasn't sure if there was enough time, but Domenick assured me we had enough time to go back inside to get the shot I wanted before leaving! He made sure all of our detail shots, family photos, individual bridal party photos were all taken that we wanted (and with a huge bridal party that was a big task). He also got so many amazing shots on the dance floor throughout the night and you didn't even know he was there snapping pictures! His attention to detail is truly amazing. He is an artist behind the camera and I would definitely recommend him for anyone getting married! We received our pictures so fast after our wedding I was so happy with every single one it was so hard to choose for our album because they were all more amazing then the next one. Thank you Domenick for everything !!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Domenick Michael Photography's reply:

Awesome Krista. Much thanks! My pleasure to spend the day with you guys!

Len · Married on 08/27/2016

We hired Domenick to do our lakeside/tent wedding last August in the Danbury, CT area. We received the recommendation after he did a friends wedding. Take a look at his sample portfolio, he has a great eye and equipment. We had a Tent Wedding and most of his best work is in the outdoors day/night. Full recommendation.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Domenick Michael Photography's reply:

Thanks Len!! Great wedding! Really awesome creativity!

Michele · Married on 06/04/2016

Domenick is an amazing photographer. He was willing to do anything he could to get the shots we wanted- including standing on chairs, in the street! We had the photos very quickly after the wedding, which was great. The hardest part was choosing our favorites because there were so many great photos. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Domenick Michael Photography's reply:

Great Michele! Happy to hear!! It was great to spend the day with everyone!

Julianne · Married on 07/19/2014

Domenick= amazing! My husband and I had Domenick as our wedding photographer and he did not disappoint. I was first attracted to his work through a Facebook friend that used him and I was so impressed with his unique style I just had to reach out. From the first shot of my engagement shoot (which was under a tree with a crack of light shining through, it ended up sending chills down my spine when he showed the picture to us on his camera) to the last shot of the day at my wedding (which was of us at the end of the night running through a bridge of sparklers my family was holding up, so awesome) I was thouroughly impressed and so happy to have chosen him to showcase that very special time in our lives. He is sure to get the shots in that you want and also suggests things that you would never have even thought about! Domenick is very professional, confident, friendly and of course talented, he really has a keen eye and a great way about him. My husband and I recommend him very highly!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Domenick Michael Photography's reply:

Much thanks Julianne! Awesome wedding day! So glad we got a ton of great ones for your wedding gallery!!