Dom Chiera Photography Reviews

71 | Kent, OH

71 Reviews for Dom Chiera Photography

Beth · Married on 01/24/2015

Dom was fantastic! The day of our complimentary engagement shoot, it poored rain and he was incredibly flexible about pushing the time to create beautiful pictures. He also worked to produce the exact save-the-date we wanted, even tho it was a little unique. The day of the wedding, Dom spent roughly 10 hours photographing our special day and the pictures we received ONE WEEK later were incredible. I cannot stop looking at them because he did such a wonderful job. We have already recommended Dom to another engaged couple and will continue to do so because his work is wonderful and he makes you feel very comfortable.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Kim · Married on 10/25/2014

It was a pleasure working with Dom and his wife, they make a perfect team! Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Natalie · Married on 10/18/2014

So wonderful! Thought of so many nice picture ideas. Made sure to capture every moment!

Sent on 10/28/2014

This photographer paid very close attention to detail, our pictures turned out beautiful, and when we received our wedding album it was more than what we could've asked for. He did an amazing job, he was very fast in returning emails or calls. You won't be disappointed if you choose this photographer.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Sara · Married on 09/06/2014

Dom was extremely professional. I could not be happier with my wedding pictures. He exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Christina · Married on 07/04/2014

Dom Chiera is a very artistic and creative photographer! He photographed our wedding this past July 4th and we couldn't have been more pleased with his work! He is reasonably priced and very personable!! Thanks for all your hard work Dom!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Katie · Married on 06/28/2014

Dom is phenomenal and his photos are simply beautiful. He is truly a photographer you can count on. He and his wife are an amazing team, and help everything run so smoothly. He is very quick to have your photos ready for viewing. Two pictures were posted on his Facebook page the very next day, and within a week, all the photos were available for online viewing. I would highly recommend Dom to photograph your wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Kaleen · Married on 05/31/2014

Dom was wonderful to work with. He and his wife were and excellent team that captured the heart of every perfect moment of my special day. Dom not only photographed my wedding, he also did our engagement wedding session. All of his photos were lovely and his save the dates and our wedding photo book were wonderful.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Theresa · Married on 05/26/2014

Working with Dom Chiera Photography was wonderful! He was so easy to work with and did a beautiful job with the pictures to the point it was really hard on deciding which ones to pick for the album. Both my family and I were so happy with his work that my sister is going to book him for her wedding next year.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Kelsie · Married on 05/24/2014

Dom was awesome! He did everything we asked and more. Pictures looked awesome and were ready within a week!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2014

I would definitely recommend Dom Chiera to anyone! He did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures.. We couldn't be happier!! He always maintained professional behavior, was punctual, and reliable. If you need a good photographer for wedding pictures, choose Dom!!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2014

Dom was a great photographer. He knew what he was doing and it really showed in my photos! I would highly recommend Dom to anyone!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2014

I would definitely recommend Dom Chiera to anyone! He did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and we couldn't be happier! He captured all the moments we wanted him to and he was never pushy or demanding. He just got the shots he needed and let us enjoy the moment. He always maintained professional behavior, was punctual, and reliable. If you want great wedding pictures, choose Dom! You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Beatrice · Married on 04/05/2014

Dom Chiera and his wife did an excellent job of providing us with the photos that will be cherished for a lifetime. My husband and I are both 59, but Dom managed to capture a youthful,appealing spirit in the both of us.
    April was a cold month. There were no spring flowers yet but he was able to photoshop our pics so that there was a spring-like appearance for our backgrounds.
    Even though we had both been married before neither of us had ever had a professional photographer. We were both nervous, but Dom knew what to do to help us relax and capture the moment. He got many creative poses of us and our wedding party as well as our family members and guests. He went the extra mile for us and provided us with a whole eight hours of service at a very affordable price.
    Six months after our wedding we attended a family member's wedding in another part of the country. They had a photographer who did not have the same professional persona as Dom. The difference was like night and day. That experience gave me a much deeper sense of appreciation for Dom Chiera Photography. We were truly blessed to have Dom as our photographer.

Sent on 12/22/2014

They were very organized, everything went smoothly, it was a relaxed and fun environment, and the pictures were phenomenal.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2013

Dom was extremely professional, flexible and reliable. I had countless questions that he was more than willing to answer and the quality of he photos are amazing. My husband and I thank him for everything!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

We were so picky when choosing a photographer because the photos are the only part of the wedding (other than the marriage) that lasts a lifetime! Dom was exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations! Our photos are amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 08/31/2013

Very professional and willing to accomodate to make sure you are pleased.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Michelene · Married on 08/10/2013

We could not have asked for a better Photographer. Dom was meticulous in every way from the beginning planning stages all the way through the final product! We came from out of town (5 hours away) so it was important for us to have reliable vendors who could work with us on our planning schedule as well! Dom met our needs and even went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Darin · Married on 08/10/2013

Everyone knows someone and you have lots of people who have a camera and think they are a photographer. Three months after your wedding you are no longer friends with the person who said he / she was a great photographer because they failed to capture any usable images of your special day. You have a picture of the wedding party in a frame on your end table, but you cant quite make out who everyone is because your friend did not know how to use lighting or have the proper equipment. To avoid these scenarios, I recommend finding a professional photographer and Dom Chiera would be a great choice. To be a good wedding photographer, you need to have that ability to be in control and you cannot be afraid to speak up. Having experience and the knowledge of what, where, how, and when are all very important keys to be being a great photographer. Having the right equipment with proper lighting is also very important. The experience and knowledge of Dom definitely makes his services well worth it. He is easy to work with, very professional, and just a nice guy all around. I 100% recommend his services! Being in the field of marketing, I have experience with a LOT of photographers. Dom Chiera is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Dom Chiera Photography was great to work with. Communication before and after the wedding was fantastic always answering questions promptly. They made our wedding day so easy, everything was planned out before had, to make the day run smoothly. He made us feel very comfortable and relaxed allowing us to enjoy our wedding experience. The pictures were all done not even two weeks after the wedding and all of them look beautiful! Thanks Dom Chiera Photography!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Morgan · Married on 06/22/2013

Amazing photographer! We love all our pictures. And they were open to our ideas for photos. Very satisfied!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Megan · Married on 06/15/2013

Absolutely beautiful work!! Dom Chiera Photography tries to make everything as easiest as possible for you so you don't have to worry about a thing. My husband and I live out of state so preparing for our wedding with Dom was a breeze he really worked with us and when we were in town had made the time to meet with us during our very busy schedule. Anytime we called Dom or emailed him he was very quick to get back with us and remained professional at all times.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Jamie · Married on 06/08/2013

I could not be happier with Dom and his wife Margaret. They work great as a team and kept the day of photos moving smoothly. Very professional, passionate and easy to work with. From start to finish the process of planning pictures to the day of was so easy and stress free. Best yet, Dom sent me sneak peaks of our wedding pictures the very next day! Then he emailed me one week later with all the edited pictures of the wedding! I recommend him for any wedding or event. You will LOVE your pictures and have a lifetime of memories

Sent on 06/20/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2013

Dom and his wife were absolutely amazing to work with. They first took our engagement pictures last August, and then our wedding pictures in May, and I have gotten nothing but compliments on all of our pictures. I spent a very good amount of time researching wedding photographers, and chose Dom hands down after looking at the quality of his photos and meeting with him. He was extremely professional during our wedding ceremony and reception, and stayed with us from the morning until after the sun went down that night. When we returned from our honeymoon, our pictures were waiting- already edited and with a link to share with everyone. We are so thankful for the hundreds of beautiful pictures we will have for the rest of our life. I would recommend Dom's services over and over again!

Sent on 07/08/2013