Dolphin Transportation Reviews

14 | Naples, FL

14 Reviews for Dolphin Transportation

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Transportation for Wedding!!

I hired Dolphin Transporation for my wedding to bring guests to and from hotel and venue. The drivers were very friendly and prompt. The charters were also very clean. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Meg

Meg Cohen · Married on 11/10/2018

Transportation

Dolphin transportation was great, very dependable and we were 100% pleased with them

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

We used a 14 passenger van/bus for my wedding to get my bridal party from point of getting ready to the venue. Unfortunately it decided to rain all day --- that did not stop our driver Charles from doing the best job ever. He grabbed an umbrella, got soaked and walked each one of us to the van without us getting wet, including my large wedding gown! He loaded our bags for us as well. He allowed us to sing and just have a great time during the drive and was so sweet to us. We loved Charles!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Barry at Dolphin did a wonderful job coordinating transportation for two events for our wedding:)

Sent on 07/19/2014

Dolphin was so easy to work with!!!! Easy! On time! Professional!!! We were so pleased!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Scott · Married on 09/28/2013

Very easy to work with. They provided transportation for both my out of town guests and our bridal party. The vehicles were clean and always included cold bottled water. I had a last minute change and was able to contact their 24 hour dispatch service. They were always friendly and responsive.

Sent on 07/31/2014

brandy · Married on 01/26/2013

We only needed transportation to our hotel after our wedding reception. Dolphin Transportation was amazing! When we called to make the reservation they were so friendly and helpful. I loved that they asked what my new last name would be so they could make a sign for the car! This little touch just added a little something to our special day. My husband and I were running a bit behind schedule and were late getting to the car but our driver was so patient. The ride to the hotel was a great way to end the night!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Michael and Helena · Married on 12/29/2012

We hired Dolphin Transportation to transport our guests for our daughter's wedding from their hotels to the venue. Dolphin Transportation delivered by arriving on time and being available to our guests. Thank you Dolphin Transportation.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Marilyn · Married on 11/07/2012

I would like to thank Dolphin Transportation of Naples, Florida for providing limo service for our daughter's wedding on November 7, 2012. The driver was right on time, very courteous and professional. The ride was a short one to Marco Beach Ocean Resort but very smooth. The limo was extremely clean and iced drinks were provided with clean glassware. It was very roomy inside, enough space for the Bride, Father and Mother of the Bride, Grandmother of the Bride and two lovely bridesmaids with lots of legroom to spare. Thank you so much for being there for us. I would highly recommend Dolphin Transportation!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Kelli · Married on 04/28/2012

Mike at Dolphin was fantastic to work with! They provided transportation for about 160 guests to both our welcome party and wedding with mini shuttles and trolleys. They worked out perfectly. Mike was very flexible and willing to accommodate any changes (even when Michelle Obama made a little hitch in our plans!). Cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Allison · Married on 10/22/2011

Barry was easy to work with and always responded to emails right away!

Sent on 11/14/2011
  • Soon2BMrs.Matulay

Christine · Married on 05/03/2014

They were very responsive with their communications. The driver was very friendly, the town car that picked us up was brand new and very clean. The driver was on time. The value received was great. Thank you.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Katelyn · Married on 10/19/2013

3.5

Dolphin Transportation was very easy to work with! Best quality for what your paying for. Very reasonable, and affordable! Our limo and limo bus were very nice and clean.

Sent on 10/26/2013

0.0

Completely horrific experience. We booked a bus from 10:00 PM-12:00 for our wedding as the 2nd leg to get our guests home. The driver showed up at 8:00 PM. We asked him to come back at the agreed-upon time. When he came back at 10:00 PM, he said that he was only doing one trip back to the hotels and that was it. Never mind that all the hotels were within 5 miles of the venue so 2 trips should not have been an issue, he simply did not want to stay til midnight (even though that is what we paid for) because he messed up and showed up earlier than he was supposed to. He essentially left my guests to find their own rides home (not easy to do in Naples since it's a smaller beach/retirement community and there aren't any cabs readily available). When I contacted the company, they said they could not do any refunds whatsoever, only offer me a limousine for 4 hours. Why would I ever want to use that service, even for free, after my first experience?! The driver would probably quit halfway through again anyway.

I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone, especially if it's for an important event like a wedding. You'll just find yourself stranded somewhere calling yellow cab.

Sent on 12/18/2013