Dolly's Sweet Sensations Reviews

Dolly's Sweet Sensations 5
Dolly's Sweet Sensations 6
  • Tyra

Tyra Rivers · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing and highly recommended!

We could not have asked for a more professional and high quality cake artist. Dolly took the time to go through several different flavor combinations and cake designs with us until we came up with our dream cake. She made sure to keep in touch with us throughout the entire process from tasting to delivery. It was such a smooth and pleasant experience and the cake was DELICIOUS!! Her ability to use the marbled coloring and gold inlaid flakes was unparalleled! We CANNOT say enough about her entire operation. We plan to use Dolly for any and all of our future cake needs!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Dolly's Sweet Sensations 7

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

Thank you so much Tyra! You guys made the whole process so easy. I wish you guys all the best! Thank you for choosing Dolly’s Sweet Sensations for you very special day. It was an amazing experience to work with you guys one on one. Thank you!
  • Courtney

Courtney Alison Brannon · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Service!

Dolly came through for me on four days notice! The bride and grooms cake were amazing; taste and look-wise! She was able to replicate my pinterest idea, deliver and set-up perfectly! Honestly, her cakes are truly delicious and AFFORDABLE and she is SO sweet and accommodating.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Thank you Courtney!
    I wish you guys all the best of luck.
    Thank you for choosing Dolly’s Sweet Sensations for both of your cakes.
  • Jonathan

Jonathan & Amanda Coyne · Married on 08/04/2019

Beautiful Cake

We hired Dolly to make our wedding cake, and she did an incredible job. We had some ideas of what we wanted, and she helped us come up with a design that was our dream wedding cake, at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Thank you so much!
    You guys where awesome to work with. I can never forget Jonathan’s expertise(suggestions) about my dog Ruby😜. Over the past 2 yrs I have learned so much from my clients. It’s amazing!

Janet Menzie · Married on 07/20/2019

Dolly’s Sweet Sensations

First of all the cakes were absolutely delicious! Moist and very flavorful! She is a pleasure to work with and took on the challenge of a one-of-a-kind groom’s cake. It looked great! The wedding cake was lovey.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs.Janet!
    🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    It was pleasure working with you all.
    Amanda is so sweet!
    I wish her and her better half all the best.
  • Luciana

Luciana · Married on 07/14/2019

Very nice lady

She was great. Cake was good and pretty

Sent on 07/18/2019

Omg Luciana!

Thank you so much for the review. I have really enjoyed getting to know you guys. I’m thankful for the opportunity!

Knicole Bee · Married on 06/07/2019

The Sweetest addition to our Day!

Ms. Dolly is the most sweetest and down to earth person I have ever worked with. I am not a big cake person, but from the moment I had the tasting for our wedding, I was hooked. Everything was so light and moist and there was perfection in every bite. We had about 200 guest and everyone fell in love with her cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries and the cake (which she made look just like the example I found on Pinterest). She made my wedding perfect and I would recommend her to everyone for all events.
    Thank You!!
    -Mrs. Kristina C.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

Thank you so much Knicole! You guys are amazing. Thank y’all for the opportunity. It was a beautiful setup!

Melanie Pearce · Married on 05/11/2019

Sweet 16 Birthday Party

My daughter wanted a very special cake for her Sweet 16. Dolly listened to her wants and ideas. We had a wonderful tasting to make a decision on flavors. Dolly has some great ideas as well and really helped us with the entire process. The cake was beautiful and exactly what my daughter wanted!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Dolly's Sweet Sensations 8

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

Thank you Melanie! Pleasure is always mine. Thank you for being supportive of my small business. I appreciate it so much!
  • Tammy

Tammy Eschberger · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent!!

Dolly was wonderful to work with! She had many choices of cakes with all different flavors. We ended up with a 3 tier cake and added on cake balls and fruit tarts. People couldn't stop bragging about the cake balls! She showed up early and stayed to make sure the cake was set up perfectly. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Thank 🙏🏻You Mrs.Tammy!
    It was my pleasure making the cake and the desserts for you. The venue was so beautiful. Beautiful is an understatement for the way the venue was decorated. I loved the splash of color with lemons. Thank you!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2019

The most delicious cakes ever

Let me start out with WOW! From the initial cake testing, we knew that we wanted Dolly to make our wedding cakes and we're so glad that she did! She is so sweet and undeniably talented! I can't tell you how many times I called/emailed/texted her to ask her for simple things or to change our order and she never once made me feel like I was annoying her, lol. Not only were our cakes visibly beautiful but they were the most delicious cakes we've ever tasted! We are STILL getting compliments on our cakes. Even the leftover cake stayed moist and delicious for about a week after our wedding day. Thank you so much Dolly, I'm still dreaming of the butter-pecan with honey lavender filling cake!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

Thank you🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 So much Jessica!
    You guys were great to work with.
    My job is not only to make you comfortable enough to have a proper line of communication but also deliver what I promise. Thank you for putting your faith in me.

• STEPHANIE

Stephanie Zinn · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful!

Dolly did our wedding cake and it was AMAZING! It looked just like I envisioned it to look like. She was so great to work with and very responsive. I HIGHLY recommend Dolly for any event!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

🤗🤗🤗🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Thank you Stephanie Zinn!
    I really enjoyed making the cake for you. “The Vine” venue is beautiful! I loved the reception are!

Eva · Married on 03/09/2019

Stress free

The services you provided was phenomenal!! From the first day I messaged you, you responded within minutes and were able to work with us with such short notice. We loved working with you because you always made sure we were getting what we wanted for our special night. The day of the wedding was perfect you got there with more than enough time to spare which gave us one less thing to worry about and the setup was PERFECT! Both of our cakes were beautiful and best of all DELICIOUS! We had so many people asking about you and a month later they still talk about how they loved our cake and want more of it:) You were an angel sent from God! Thank you for blessing our special day with your delicious and beautiful cakes!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Thank you Thank you!
    I appreciate it so much!
    I’m glad I could assist you with your sweet tooth needs.
    Happy new year!
  • Lauren

Lauren Chatman · Married on 02/01/2019

Absolute Perfection!!

First, let me tell you, this is the BEST wedding cake I have ever had and I can't believe it was at our wedding! Not only was the flavor phenominal, the cake was perfectly moist, the icing was the right amount of sweet and the quality of Smitha's work was through the roof! We had her make a bride and groom cake, the white/vanilla bride cake was so elegant and exactly the way I pictured it! But the real winner here that everyone was talking about was my husbands YETI cooler red velvet cake! Oh my goodness, it was to die for!!! Her cakes are so delicious, I'm having her make smaller portions for me very soon for a party!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Dolly's Sweet Sensations 9

Thank you Lauren!
    You guys where the best clients I could have ever asked for.
    -Dolly
    Dolly’s Sweet Sensations

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful and Delicous!

Dolly made our wedding cake and it turned out to be amazing! She made the entire process enjoyable and smooth. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she made it come to life. We received so many compliments from our guests! She can also make a variety of other desserts - not just cake!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

It was a blessing to be a part of your special day. Thank you for the opportunity Erin!
    Happy Holidays!
    🤗🤗
  • Zamantha

Zamantha · Married on 09/14/2018

Dolly has baked a cake for my mom's birthday in the past. When I started planning for our wedding, I immediately knew she would bake our cake. The cake was delicious and beautiful. Ordering the cake and having it delivered was such a smooth process and stress free for me too! She's such a sweetheart and easy to work with. She also made dessert shooters that were delicious and everyone loved it. I'm so glad she baked our cake and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

Thank you so much Zamantha!
    Congratulations again!

Lindsey · Married on 08/18/2018

Dolly had awesome professionalism, delicious cakes, and beautiful designs!! My husband isn’t even that much of a cake fan but we licked our plates clean!! We will be using her again for our cake needs for sure!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Thank you so much!

Genille · Married on 06/06/2018

Selecting Dolly’s Sweet Sensations to do my wedding cake was easy for me. Cake was delicious, and the set up of all the details were easy. Cake was delivered on time, and looked beautiful. All my guests enjoyed all the different flavors.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

Thank you so much Geneille!

Cassie · Married on 04/14/2018

Me and my husband fell in love with the taste and variety of options/designs and capabilities of Dolly Sweet Sensations!! We got tons of compliments on the look and also the taste of both our cakes. She was very easy to get in touch with and communication was such a breeze. She delivered everything she promised and was on time!! :))

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Dolly's Sweet Sensations 10

Cindy · Married on 04/07/2018

I absolutely loved our wedding cakes. They tasted exactly how our original cake tasting did. Dolly was also extremely professional. You’ll have no regrets that you chose her as your baker. Strongly recommended.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Dolly's Sweet Sensations 11

Elizabeth · Married on 03/16/2018

The cake was absolutely stunning!! We met with Smitha prior to the wedding and explained everything we were wanting for a his and a her cake. She was very detailed in writing her plans so she wouldn't miss any of it! Our UH Texas shaped groom's cake was exactly as he wanted. And our 3 tier bride cake was just so beautiful. She even placed the flowers just as I asked with added greenery for the final touch. I couldn't have asked for more! Smitha was a professional from the start to the finish, constantly maintaining contact to any questions I had. I'd also like to add that her homemade filler was delicious!!! My husband and I had forgotten exactly how yummy it was until that night when we devoured it!

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • O

Omar · Married on 12/22/2017

Shes great and reliable person, made us a great wedding cake, we loved our experince with Dolly's

Sent on 03/01/2018

Thank you so much Omar!

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

We loved our daughters cake !!!!! It was delicious!!!!! Everyone asked for seconds - even kids !!! I would highly recommend Dolly's sweet sensations!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Thank you so much Robin!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/11/2017

Smitha was such a pleasure to work with! She made our vision come to life and the cake was so tasty! We can’t wait to eat the top tier that we froze on our anniversary!!!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Dolly's Sweet Sensations 12

loren · Married on 10/07/2017

Prompt and professional responses. The cake was delicious , only regret of mine was I should have ordered a bigger cake. It was that good. She is thoughtful nd even sent me a happy Christmas card after my wedding. I wish all the best for her. And thank you so much.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Thank you so much Loren!

Destiny · Married on 09/30/2017

It was a pleasure working with Mrs. Dolly .

Sent on 01/25/2018

Dolly's Sweet Sensations's reply:

Thank you so much Destiny!

MARY · Married on 09/09/2017

Dolly was very professional when we met. The service was great and everything that she promised, she delivered. The wedding cake and groom cake was so moist and very delicious. It almost melt in your mouth. The design that I picked was prefect. Everyone asked who did the cakes. I will use Dolly always to do my cakes when needed. Dolly you are great!!!!! I will post pictures later.

Sent on 01/26/2018