Dolce Vita Photography Reviews

Dolce Vita Photography 6
Dolce Vita Photography 7

Lyndsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Kristie is the best

I knew i wanted Kristie before i was even engaged. Her work is amazing, she is a great person. She's my go-to photographer for anything.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing work and great team!! My husband and I loved working with Kristie and her team!!! I am very pleased and happy with our pictures!!

Dolce Vita Photography 9
    Dolce Vita Photography 10
    Dolce Vita Photography 11
    Dolce Vita Photography 12
    Dolce Vita Photography 13
    Dolce Vita Photography 14

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristy and her team are beyond amazing. They go above and beyond for you and make sure they capture every aspect of the wedding! She’s quick to respond and very easy to work with! Highly recommend her ☺️

Megan · Married on 09/15/2017

Dolce Vita and Kristie captured everything I could have asked for and more. She exceeded my expectations from the start with our engagement pictures to the end with our wedding. Kristie and her team are amazing and they go above and beyond to make your day perfect even if everything else is a mess.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Dolce Vita Photography 15
    Dolce Vita Photography 16
    Dolce Vita Photography 17
    Dolce Vita Photography 18
    Dolce Vita Photography 19
    Dolce Vita Photography 20

Megan · Married on 09/15/2017

Kristie and her team are absolutely amazing. They make everything run so smooth even if the things aren't going right. They go above and beyond to get the best shots possible. I will always cherish my engagement and wedding pictures thanks to the DVP team. I will definitely be using them in the future as my family continues to grow!

Katie · Married on 07/21/2017

Kristie and Diane were outstanding. My husband and I had so much fun with them during our engagement pictures as well as wedding. They are professional and our pictures turned out amazing.

Dolce Vita Photography 21

Ashley · Married on 02/04/2017

Kristie and her Dolce Vita team are simply amazing! I had the pleasure of knowing Kristie and Diane previous to having them capture my engagement photos and wedding day and I simply cannot say enough good things about them. Kristie is awesome to work with and whatever your vision is, she will be sure to nail it. Just when I thought I couldn’t love any pictures more than my engagement photos, I received my wedding day pictures and was speechless. Diane did a fabulous job of keeping the guys on track and Kristie was sure to get everything I wanted. They are organized, efficient and incredibly fun to work with and I have gotten umpteen compliments on my wedding pictures. I still look at my wedding day pictures and relive the day as if it were yesterday. I cannot wait for Kristie and her team to continue to capture more memories and highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Emily · Married on 01/07/2017

Kristie and Diane are WONDERFUL! I am very type-A and knew I wanted photographers who would help to keep our day on track. My husband is very type-B and Diane did a great job keeping the guys on schedule. They made sure to get all the shots we wanted, even in 16 degree weather! We love how they managed to capture all the small details of our day. They really made us feel comfortable and accentuated our personalities and relationship. So many people have said our photos were the best they have seen--especially for a winter wedding. Kristie was great to work with before and after the fact. She also did our engagement photos at the Cincinnati Art Museum and it was so hard to pick just one for our save the date. I am so glad that we chose Dolce Vita for one of the most important parts of our big day. We will always cherish these photos.

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Dolce Vita Photography 22

Kaitlin · Married on 11/05/2016

Kristie at Dolce Vita is amazing!! I used her for my fall wedding in November 2016 after witnessing her great work my sisters' weddings. She has been doing this for a while and you can definitely tell in the way she handles herself and her business. She is kind, bubbly, positive, and talented! She also has a way of really easing you and the whole wedding party on the day of. She also threw in an extra mini engagement session for us so we could have a photo for our save-the-date. It was the little things she did throughout the process that made me feel so trusted and sound in my decision to go with her. I can't tell you how many of my guests came up to me and asked who my photographer was. She really has a way of showing up in a BIG way on the day of. She keeps you on schedule, but also keeps it light and fun. She is great at instructing you throughout the process giving you poses and making sure you look your best in every pose (yes only flattering angles!) She does a great job of keeping her images candid and natural, but also classic and timeless at the same time. These images will be cherished for a lifetime. Seeing her work after the wedding brought tears to our eyes as we were able to watch the whole day unfold...exactly as we remembered it! I will never forget working with Kristie. She is an excellent photographer and even better...a great person. She put up with many of my "bridezilla" moments and constantly reassured me that it would all work out with her calming approach. If you go with Dolce Vita, you will not be disappointed! Thank you to the whole Dolce Vita team!!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Katlyn · Married on 10/17/2015

Kristie and her team were amazing!!! Amy and Greg the two who photographed our wedding did an amazing job of keeping our 25 person bridal party on time and focused!!! I cannot wait to use her and her staff for future events in our lives.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kristie and her team were absolutely AMAZING from the engagement pictures to the wedding day! I can't say enough great things about them! My pictures are better than I ever could have dreamed! And I am someone who has high expectations. :) The pictures were one of the things that were most important to me, as they are how we will remember our special day. She was so fun with our 21 person wedding party and took so many beautiful, creative pictures so quick. I've never seen a photographer so organized and efficient! I felt like she was just a friend and knew exactly what I wanted! She even helped keep me organized the day of the wedding. I have had so many people tell me my pictures look like they could be in a magazine, and ask who my photographer was! I definitely know that we chose the BEST of the best!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2015

It was awesome to have Kristie capture most big events in our life. She came to Punta Cana with us and took the most beautiful pictures of our wedding. I remember after the wedding she said is there anything else and I threw the idea out to "trash the dress" and she was beyond on board. Those ended up being my favorite photos of them all. Can't wait for the next event to hire you again.

Dolce Vita Photography 23
    Dolce Vita Photography 24
    Dolce Vita Photography 25
    Dolce Vita Photography 26

Holly · Married on 04/25/2015

Completely thrilled with the pictures I received from Kristie and her team. They truly captured every moment worth remembering and from more than one angle. I am a HUGE picture freak and was nervous about getting every shot I thought I wanted but MAN did they raise the bar and gave me THOSE plus so much more. Kristie took the style and taste that I had shown her leading up to the big day and really put thought into just what I wanted. My wedding day was pouring buckets. Yes, buckets. Kristie and her team did their best to keep a smile on my face, positive thoughts in my head and the great shots coming through it all. They are truly skilled in the field and if I had to do it all over again, Dolce Vita would be my first call. They made my day the best and now I have wonderful pictures to cherish for a lifetime. <3 You better believe I'll be back with the babies next go around. THANK YOU Dolce Vita Photography.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Vania · Married on 12/31/2014

Kristie at Dolce Vita is fabulous! Not only is she amazing at photography, she is a great person to work with. She is dependable and flexible. I have hired Kristie over and over again for many milestones in my life, starting with my engagement pictures and now currently our 1 year old son's cake smash pictures. I plan to hire Kristie many more times as my family continues to grow. I highly recommend dolce vita!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

Kristie and her team were amazing! They were so flexible and made the whole day relaxing and comfortable. Would ABSOLUTELY recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2014

I'm so happy I chose Dolce Vita to capture every moment and detail of our wedding day. Worth every penny.

Sent on 11/22/2014

brittany · Married on 07/03/2014

Kristie is amazing at what she does! she works well with the bride/groom. very accommodating! quickly responds to any concerns. she makes your day go smooth and doesn't skip a beat! we have everything we wanted in our photography pictures. well done Kristie and her staff! Thanks for all your help and hard work!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2013

My husband and I have known Kristie for years. She did my husband's senior photos back in 2007 and we knew automatically she'd be our wedding photographer! She did an awesome job with our engagement photos and even made our guestbook for us with the photos! She's always on time, her prices are very reasonable and her and her team are so much fun to be around. (She even checked up on us and helped us with some wedding planning ;)) We were SO pleased with our photos when we got them back and couldn't be happier that she was there to capture those moments for us! Do not pass her up.. Book with Dolce Vita NOW! :)

Sent on 09/15/2013

McKenzie · Married on 05/03/2013

Kristie did an amazing job!! She captured every detail of our special day no matter how small or how big!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Heather · event on 05/01/2013

I chose baby shower because there isn't a maternity to select :)We had our maternity shoot last evening and it was amazing! Kristie was very flexible as we were running late and she was great about it. We have a 3 and 2 year old as well and she was able to bond with them because she has a warm and great personality so they took to her well. I haven't seen any of the pictures but I know they are going to be great! I have already recommended Dolce Vita to friends at work this morning :)

Sent on 05/02/2013

Kristie is a professional degreed photographer who has carved a niche for herself with her unique style and amazingly low prices for the excellent quality of work she does. From the first interview of bride and mother and throughout each visit and final selections Kristi has been such a great pleasure to work with. She is kind, positive, reassuring, knowledgable and provided valuable help and great service. At our event she and the other photographer were professoinal, respectful and kept the entire bridal team and guests upbeat and smiling which resulted in amazing pictures. Kristie went above and beyond by helping us with ideas about other vendors, leading the way on a schedule for the "big day" and suggesting ways ideas on room set up, lighting and ways to enhance the overall reception. She, Greg and intern Victoria were a fantastic team and we have so many outstanding pictures that are a true lifetime treasure to the families involved.
    We interviewed 4 top-rated photographers in the Cincinnati area that came highly recommended and we are so thrilled that Kristie, our top choice, had our wedding date open. We could not be more thrilled and grateful for all she did for our families!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Karen · Married on 04/13/2013

My experience was fantastic. My pictures will help me remember this special event for the rest of my life

Sent on 07/13/2013

Alex · Married on 02/24/2013

As a photographer, finding an AMAZING photographer was the most important part of my wedding planning! I knew the day would go fast so it was extremely important to find someone to not just capture our day but capture it perfectly so we could enjoy it for a lifetime! Kristie & her team could not have done a better job. Having worked with Kristie I knew she would do a great job but she truly out did herself. My wedding was a destination wedding so she came all the way to FL for me and let me tell you she was MUCH more than just my photographer. On my wedding day there was mass sea fog and my curls were literally gone after pre wedding photos. Not only was Krisite a friend, she was a wedding coordinator and made everything run super smooth AND she re-curled my hair (better than my hair stylist to be honest-Life Saver) !!! SERIOUSLY she is amazing and such a wonderful person. Love her to death and wouldn't have had anyone else be there to capture my day! :)

Alex & Luke Sweeney

Sent on 08/08/2013

lindsay · Married on 10/13/2012

Dolce Vita Photography was such a huge part of our wedding day. We cannot express how happy we are we chose them to do our photos. We knew from day 1 that this was going to be our photographer because there simply isn't anyone better! Kristie is such an amazing person to work with. It's great that she can custom design a package to fit your own budget and needs. She's personable, extremely flexible and so much fun to take pictures with. We had a blast shooting our engagement session with her as well as doing photos on our wedding day. We got to shoot in several different locations which gave us a HUGE variety of photos. Kristie has such a rare talent; she does a fabulous job at capturing your style and chemistry which make your photos very personal. We cannot thank Dolce Vita enough for such breathtaking pictures! They literally captured every minute of our day from every angle. All of our pictures were so conveniently organized onto discs with categorized folders, making it simple to go through them all. I would strongly recommend any bride-to-be to invite Dolce Vita to be a part of their big day!! :)

Sent on 01/10/2013