Dolce DaVita Strings Reviews

1 User photo

• Freeda
    Freeda J. Married on 05/16/2020

Excellent music

Grace and her team played the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. The guests were blown away. They elevated the ceremony and enthralled the guests with classic numbers and popular ones.
  • Linette
    Linette S. Married on 01/07/2020

Best Wedding Music

Dolce DaVita Strings LLC were hands down the best decision for my wedding ceremony. Prior to my wedding, Grace made sure every detail was discussed and even prayed music from a composer who was not on their playlist. They came on time, were very professional and played beautifully. I could not ask for more. I was given their information from a friend who highly recommended them and I am so thankful I hired them. They truly are the BEST live music for a wedding ceremony!!!
    Julie Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience and performance

Grace and her team were fantastic - they were so patient with my never-ending questions "can you play this" and helped work out a full list of songs for our wedding ceremony. I really wished I was out there listening to the music they played while I was getting ready - my friends and family are STILL talking about how great they were! Don't hesitate to book them before your date is gone - I booked over a year in advance based on recommendations and they were 100% spot on. Great choice for strings!
  • Barry
    Barry V. Married on 09/20/2019

Elegant sound!

Dolce DaVita Strings helped make our ceremony amazing by playing awesome welcome music and coordinating with our other musician to play an entrance song perfectly. Guests thought it was a recording they sounded so good!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience!

I would highly recommend dolce DaVita strings! They are very responsive and offered such a great experience! They played our ceremony and reception and created a perfect atmosphere.
    Paige Married on 06/08/2019

Thank you for being amazing!!

I am so happy that we chose Dolce DaVita Strings for our ceremony! They are so great and talented! They were super easy to work with and helped with suggestions so that the ceremony was perfect!! Guests are still complimenting the ceremony music! If you are looking for a String Trio or String Quartet I would definitely choose these guys! Simply amazing!
    Corwin A. Married on 12/30/2018

Alston Wedding

Dolce DaVita Strings were phenomenal!
    Lynda C. Married on 12/28/2018

Wedding ceremony

We used their services for our wedding and we couldn’t have been more pleased - the responses from our guests were overwhelming!
    Stephanie Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent!

Grace was so easy to work with! Very affordable!! My guests loved the violin music! It was such a romantic touch! Beautiful music! Thanks Ladies!
  • W
    Wilfredo Married on 07/15/2018
    I'm a professional musician, and I hired Dolce DaVita Strings because they are the best. I know one of the violinists and the cellist in this group personally. I was unable to hear Dolce DaVita Strings at my wedding reception because my wife and I were talking photos during the cocktail hour, in which they were performing for, but I heard nothing but positive feedback from our guests. This includes nothing but positive feedback from other professional musicians.
  • Barbara & Rosario's Wedding
    Barbara Married on 07/04/2018
    We engaged the string quartet for 90 minutes. The group was, simply put, fantastic! The musicians are professional and easy to reach. They have an extensive repertoire and even learned a song we personally requested. We are extremely satisfied with Dolce DaVita and will surely hire them again for other events in the future.
    Alexis Married on 06/23/2018
    Grace was so great to work with! I didn't want the traditional wedding songs for my ceremony and they were able to customize the playlist for me. The selection of songs is unbelievable! What a wonderful touch to add romance to the ceremony. I would highly recommend Grace and her team.
    Jayne Married on 06/23/2018
    I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Dolce DaVita Strings. The quality of their music was amazing and they were so easy to work with.
    Ashley Married on 06/23/2018
    We were SO lucky to have Dolce DaVita Strings perform the music at our wedding ceremony! They had a great list of songs to choose from, but also were willing to perform other songs we chose. On our wedding weekend we had a last minute ceremony location and time change due to bad weather, and they went above and beyond to move around their bookings and perform for us at the later time. Our guests all commented how wonderful the performance was, and it gave the perfect romantic feel for our wedding that we were hoping for. We would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Stephanie Married on 03/30/2018
    There aren't enough great things that I could say about Grace and team. They were absolutely wonderful and made our day even that much more special. They performed for our ceremony and cocktail hour. From what I can remember, because the day went by absolutely too fast, the string trio did a beautiful job. I remember walking down the aisle and hearing the music and being very happy. My only regret was not being able to say hello to them because as many of you know a bride's work is never done, especially on the day of. Everyone loved their music! I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends and family.
    Casey Married on 12/02/2017
    I can’t say enough positive things about my experience working with Grace and the musicians of Dolce DaVita Strings. Grace was so helpful when selecting songs for our ceremony and played the perfect mix of classics and more modern popular music. All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music. My husband and I were blown away by how beautiful and perfect the music was, it really added a special touch to our day.
    Jennifer Married on 10/14/2017
    Music was lovely. Everyone couldn't stop taling about how amazing Dolce Davita Strings sounded. Thank you very much for following my request, my day wouldn't have been perfect without you
    Michelle Married on 08/12/2017

Great strings for ceremony!

I am a wedding coordinator / day-of-coordinator and had the pleasure of working with Dolce DaVita String this past weekend for Kelly and Bob's wedding at Waterloo Village. The trio arrived on time and did a great job on the music. They were a great vendor to work with. Thank you!
    I am a wedding coordinator / day-of-coordinator and had the pleasure of working with the McLean Avenue band this weekend for Kelly and Bob's wedding at Waterloo Village. Padraig and the whole band were amazing. They were so personable and easy to work with. They did a great job arranging the perfect mix of traditional wedding songs, today's pop hits, fun classics and adding in the perfect touch of Irish flare. The woman fiddler was amazing. The guests all had a blast and were on the dance floor as much as possible.
    -Michelle, "The Bride Organizer" (offering an affordable service for brides who want to plan their own wedding but want to be sure their timeline is feasible and be able to hand over the stress as they get closer and on the big day :) )

Dolce DaVita Strings's reply:

Thank you Michelle, it was great working with you as well. Hope to have the opportunity to work together in the future.
    Lydia Married on 07/08/2017
    Great! Everything they promised!
    Nicole Married on 06/24/2017
    Dolce Da Vita Strings was such a lovely addition to our wedding! They sounded beautiful, played everything we asked for and in the order we requested. Grace always responded to my emails and had no worries the day of my wedding as they took care of everything. The guests really enjoyed the music as well. Definitely would recommend to anyone! Great job Dolce Da Vita!!
    Myrna Married on 06/07/2017
    Dolce DaVita Strings added a beautiful, classy touch to our wedding.
    Jillian Married on 05/12/2017
    Dolce Vita played the music for our ceremony this spring. It was so easy to communicate and book with them. I was in the bridal suite and then rushed away for photos so I didn't actually get to meet the ladies. However, they figured out everything when they arrived at the venue and began playing right on time. Their music was so elegant and beautiful it created the perfect environment for our outdoor wedding!
    Jennifer Married on 11/13/2016
    The Trio was amazing. My guests were in love with how every song was recognizable and so beautiful. They coordinated with one of my singers to play while she sang me down the aisle. There was not a dry eye in the house. They were very responsive to e-mails and calls and eased any pre-wedding jitters I had about the flow of the ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding ceremony and if I could do it all over again I'd hire them again:-)
    Cristina Married on 11/05/2016
    We hired a string trio of two violin players and one cellist for our wedding ceremony and they were absolutely incredible. From the beginning, Grace was professional and always promptly responded to my emails. The musicians are extremely talented and accommodating - playing covers of popular rock and classical songs. When I first heard our processional song played by our string trio, it was done so powerfully and beautifully that I was moved to tears, as were several of our wedding guests. Dolce DaVita helped to create a classy, emotional, romantic and beautiful experience for our wedding ceremony. I received so many compliments as to how extraordinary the ceremony music was and I cannot recommend Dolce DaVita enough!
    Emily Married on 10/08/2016
    Dolce DaVita Strings made our wedding day SO special. They played every piece we requested, even the lesser known songs, and made a life ling dream come true by playing an arrangement done by a friend of mine. True professionals in every sense of the word. They had to play my processional song twice because I couldn't hear it from my entrance point and did so seamlessly and without batting an eyelash! Highly recommend these fine ladies.