Dolce DaVita Strings Reviews

1 User photo

Dolce DaVita Strings 1

Corwin Alston · Married on 12/30/2018

Alston Wedding

Dolce DaVita Strings were phenomenal!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Lynda Chaifetz · Married on 12/28/2018

Wedding ceremony

We used their services for our wedding and we couldn’t have been more pleased - the responses from our guests were overwhelming!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent!

Grace was so easy to work with! Very affordable!! My guests loved the violin music! It was such a romantic touch! Beautiful music! Thanks Ladies!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • W

Wilfredo · Married on 07/15/2018

I'm a professional musician, and I hired Dolce DaVita Strings because they are the best. I know one of the violinists and the cellist in this group personally. I was unable to hear Dolce DaVita Strings at my wedding reception because my wife and I were talking photos during the cocktail hour, in which they were performing for, but I heard nothing but positive feedback from our guests. This includes nothing but positive feedback from other professional musicians.

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Barbara & Rosario's Wedding

Barbara · Married on 07/04/2018

We engaged the string quartet for 90 minutes. The group was, simply put, fantastic! The musicians are professional and easy to reach. They have an extensive repertoire and even learned a song we personally requested. We are extremely satisfied with Dolce DaVita and will surely hire them again for other events in the future.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

We were SO lucky to have Dolce DaVita Strings perform the music at our wedding ceremony! They had a great list of songs to choose from, but also were willing to perform other songs we chose. On our wedding weekend we had a last minute ceremony location and time change due to bad weather, and they went above and beyond to move around their bookings and perform for us at the later time. Our guests all commented how wonderful the performance was, and it gave the perfect romantic feel for our wedding that we were hoping for. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jayne · Married on 06/23/2018

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Dolce DaVita Strings. The quality of their music was amazing and they were so easy to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Alexis · Married on 06/23/2018

Grace was so great to work with! I didn't want the traditional wedding songs for my ceremony and they were able to customize the playlist for me. The selection of songs is unbelievable! What a wonderful touch to add romance to the ceremony. I would highly recommend Grace and her team.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Dolce DaVita Strings 2

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2018

There aren't enough great things that I could say about Grace and team. They were absolutely wonderful and made our day even that much more special. They performed for our ceremony and cocktail hour. From what I can remember, because the day went by absolutely too fast, the string trio did a beautiful job. I remember walking down the aisle and hearing the music and being very happy. My only regret was not being able to say hello to them because as many of you know a bride's work is never done, especially on the day of. Everyone loved their music! I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Casey · Married on 12/02/2017

I can’t say enough positive things about my experience working with Grace and the musicians of Dolce DaVita Strings. Grace was so helpful when selecting songs for our ceremony and played the perfect mix of classics and more modern popular music. All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music. My husband and I were blown away by how beautiful and perfect the music was, it really added a special touch to our day.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Music was lovely. Everyone couldn't stop taling about how amazing Dolce Davita Strings sounded. Thank you very much for following my request, my day wouldn't have been perfect without you

Sent on 11/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

Great strings for ceremony!

I am a wedding coordinator / day-of-coordinator and had the pleasure of working with Dolce DaVita String this past weekend for Kelly and Bob's wedding at Waterloo Village. The trio arrived on time and did a great job on the music. They were a great vendor to work with. Thank you!
    I am a wedding coordinator / day-of-coordinator and had the pleasure of working with the McLean Avenue band this weekend for Kelly and Bob's wedding at Waterloo Village. Padraig and the whole band were amazing. They were so personable and easy to work with. They did a great job arranging the perfect mix of traditional wedding songs, today's pop hits, fun classics and adding in the perfect touch of Irish flare. The woman fiddler was amazing. The guests all had a blast and were on the dance floor as much as possible.
    -Michelle, "The Bride Organizer" (offering an affordable service for brides who want to plan their own wedding but want to be sure their timeline is feasible and be able to hand over the stress as they get closer and on the big day :) )

Sent on 05/14/2019

Dolce DaVita Strings's reply:

Thank you Michelle, it was great working with you as well. Hope to have the opportunity to work together in the future.

Lydia · Married on 07/08/2017

Great! Everything they promised!

Sent on 07/25/2017

nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Dolce Da Vita Strings was such a lovely addition to our wedding! They sounded beautiful, played everything we asked for and in the order we requested. Grace always responded to my emails and had no worries the day of my wedding as they took care of everything. The guests really enjoyed the music as well. Definitely would recommend to anyone! Great job Dolce Da Vita!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Myrna · Married on 06/07/2017

Dolce DaVita Strings added a beautiful, classy touch to our wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Jillian · Married on 05/12/2017

Dolce Vita played the music for our ceremony this spring. It was so easy to communicate and book with them. I was in the bridal suite and then rushed away for photos so I didn't actually get to meet the ladies. However, they figured out everything when they arrived at the venue and began playing right on time. Their music was so elegant and beautiful it created the perfect environment for our outdoor wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/13/2016

The Trio was amazing. My guests were in love with how every song was recognizable and so beautiful. They coordinated with one of my singers to play while she sang me down the aisle. There was not a dry eye in the house. They were very responsive to e-mails and calls and eased any pre-wedding jitters I had about the flow of the ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding ceremony and if I could do it all over again I'd hire them again:-)

Sent on 02/12/2017

Cristina · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired a string trio of two violin players and one cellist for our wedding ceremony and they were absolutely incredible. From the beginning, Grace was professional and always promptly responded to my emails. The musicians are extremely talented and accommodating - playing covers of popular rock and classical songs. When I first heard our processional song played by our string trio, it was done so powerfully and beautifully that I was moved to tears, as were several of our wedding guests. Dolce DaVita helped to create a classy, emotional, romantic and beautiful experience for our wedding ceremony. I received so many compliments as to how extraordinary the ceremony music was and I cannot recommend Dolce DaVita enough!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Dolce DaVita Strings made our wedding day SO special. They played every piece we requested, even the lesser known songs, and made a life ling dream come true by playing an arrangement done by a friend of mine. True professionals in every sense of the word. They had to play my processional song twice because I couldn't hear it from my entrance point and did so seamlessly and without batting an eyelash! Highly recommend these fine ladies.

Sent on 10/24/2016

J · Married on 06/04/2016

Go for it. They are great to work with, very professional and very informative.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Meghan · Married on 05/22/2016

I would highly recommend Dolce DaVita Strings. Book them now! They are so versatile and the trio played beautiful classic music for my ceremony and more current popular music for my reception. I received so many comments from guests on how unique their music was and they set the exact vibe i had hoped for at my wedding. They were able to play every single modern song that I wanted and more and even took some requests from guests. They also had a wide array of music choices they sent to help make the process easier and popular song suggestions for the ceremony which was nice since I didn't know exactly what I wanted. Unlike many of the wedding vendors I dealt with, they were highly responsiveresponsive, professional and helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/21/2016

If you are looking for ceremony music look no further!
    Grace is wonderful to work with.She is very supportive and professional. There was a piece of music my daughter had dreamed of having at her wedding ceremony. Grace was so kind as to write and arrange the music so her dream could come true!
    Having the trio from Dolce DaVita Strings made the ceremony magical.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Brianna · Married on 05/22/2016

We hired a trio from Dolce DaVita Strings to play at our wedding ceremony, and we are so happy that we did! Our ceremony music was spectacular! Walking down the aisle to a song that Grace arranged for us was one of the most personal components of our whole wedding day. On top of the beautiful ceremony music, Dolce DaVita Strings (Grace) was the easiest and most accommodating vendor that we worked with! We greatly appreciate all that they did to make our wedding ceremony incredible! I would highly recommend Dolce DaVita Strings!

Sent on 07/20/2016

They were really fabulous and accommodating! I reached out to them about two weeks before the date and they were not only able to make it, but came early for my rehearsal. They sounded lovely and really brought the classic elegance I was looking for to the table.

Sent on 06/02/2016