Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce Reviews

View more information

• Ikea
    Ikea M. Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Francesca is simply amazing!!!

Francesca is simply amazing!!! Francesca is super sweet, friendly and professional. She knows what she is doing! I do not wear makeup, really only draw on eyebrows and get my lashes done on special occasions. I booked Francesca for my destination wedding for me, my mother, my brother's girlfriend, and my 5 bridesmaids. I found Francesca on my own Google searches and I am so glad I did. My friends and husband were worried because again I don't wear makeup, don't know much about makeup and now traveling to another country I had to find someone to trust to do our makeup for my wedding day. When I came across Francesca's page I was confident she was the perfect one for the job, but I did not expect her to exceed my expectations like she did. My girls and my mother all looked beautiful. I gave her my thoughts for what I was going for (which was a sexy princess look to go with my dress) and left it in her hands and she delivered! My husband loved my makeup. He could not stop looking at me and telling me how good it looked. I got so many compliments about how good it turned out. Francesca hung around until after my ceremony to make sure my face was still good, which my makeup lasted perfectly the whole time. If I had to do it all again I would still book Francesca every time. I am so thankful for her she made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my special day. So if you're thinking about booking her, DO IT! She will NOT disappoint!!!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 04/19/2021

Solid Makeup Artist

I was trying to source a good MUA for my bride for over a month. Francesca, was booked at the last minute and did not disappoint. Her responsiveness and professionalism made her a pleasure to work with.
  • Sachet
    Sachet L. Married on 11/23/2019

Bridal makeup

My sister contacted Francesca on my behalf and then connected her with me. Francesca was professional and responsive immediately. I was planning my wedding overseas and she made her services flexible to fit my needs with ease. She gave me time and multiple options to pay. Most importantly she came to my location and was on time. She had a bright, friendly and calm personality and was respectful to my family as well. My family and friends were amazed with her work and inquired about her service. I will be sure to pass on her information and refer her to other potential clients. Thank you so much Francesca for contributing to my big day and giving me an experience I will never forget!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Maureen L. Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent.

I made the right choice by using this vendor
    They were nice, understanding, on time and listened to our request.
    When my girls were all over the place, I almost snapped but they were there to calm me down. Even helped us to get dressed, made a side hairstyle work when 1 of the bridesmaids didnt have long enough hair and fixed frontal edges, that were lifting
    You would be crazy not to choose them
    Shenae H. Married on 11/01/2019

Easy to work with

Thank you for making my girls and I flawless for one of the most important and amazing day of my life. You did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Dolcè Beaute 😊😊😊❤❤
  • Tanisha
    Bradfordtanisha Married on 10/27/2019

Excellent Service!

Makeup was on point. She was patient and Flexible. I booked her at the last minute because we planned our wedding in a short period of time. Price is reasonable. I had both my hair and makeup done.Would hire her again.
    Trena J. Married on 08/28/2019

My special day

Francesca was amazing, very professional, send me updates on how to prepare before the day. She made the entire process flawless. We were outside taking pictures for over an hour and my makeup was still radiant with the summer heat. I would definitely recommend her again and again. Thank you for enhancing my beauty.
  • F
    Fayann B. Married on 08/16/2019

shes the best

she is just great theres no words that can explain how awesome she is just book her she even met up with me after my ceremony to fix my make up after I was crying as i said book her sis.
    Jewelle S. Married on 08/11/2019

Quick, pleasant and professional

Francesca did my makeup along with 5 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. We were all so pleased with our makeup. Francesca was quick and the application was flawless- my makeup lasted all night. Thank you Fran!
  • Keniesha
    Keniesha Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly impressive! Super happy bride!

Francesca was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! Her background and experience is impressive, her knowledge is extensive, she is a professional, and truly a delight. I live in the UK which made it difficult to book a trial and so I met Francesca on the day of the wedding. Francesca arrived early and throughout the session, maintained a calm and positive demeanor. She asked for Pinterest images of girls make up I liked, identified a theme, and in one attempt enhanced my beauty, exceeding my expectations. Francesca interacted well with us, always checking to see if like or not or if want less or more. All members of my bridal team were so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly stunning. She made us look beautiful without caking on pounds of makeup. Highly recommended!

Saberahz Married on 06/30/2019

Great service !

Felt like family. Francesca did a really great job at making us all look and feel glam
  • Shannel
    Shannel Married on 05/25/2019

Talented and Professional!

I cannot thank Francesca enough for my wedding day makeup! My bridesmaids and I all looked beautiful and we were beyond happy with our makeup. Francesca and I met the day before the wedding for the consultation since our time was limited as I was coming from America for my wedding and she executed the natural look I was going for perfectly which greatly eased my mind for the wedding day. She is extremely professional, with an amazing personality and executes your vision flawlessly. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day makeup!
    Thank you for adding to the joy of my wedding day Francesca! I will look back and smile at my pictures because of the amazing job you did with myself and the other ladies :)

Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce's reply:

Thank you Shannel for choosing me. You and the ladies were indeed beautiful with amazing personalities which made my job smooth-sailing. I can’t wait to see the official pictures, if you don’t mind sharing. ❤️
    Kaysie Married on 05/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best make up artists

She is early and moves fast her skills are amazing
    Samantha G. Married on 04/07/2019

Perfectly Amazing

She was clean thorough on time and the quality was top class. I'd recommend her anytime!
  • Makita
    Makita Married on 04/06/2019

Best MUA Hands Down!

Cesca slayssss! She complemented my eyes and cheeks with the makeup application she provided. She was very professional and her work shows for it! I loved my wedding makeup! She was very helpful and even helped me with my hair. I am very thankful for Cesca. I was very relaxed when she was applying my makeup and I knew I was in good hands!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 12/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flawless bridal party by Dolce.

I did my make up with Dolce, she was a true professional to her craft. She gave the exact look I wanted something simple but beautiful, my bridesmaids were all in aww at their make up as well. I strongly recommend her services.
    Davizacs Married on 09/24/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating

World class service

Francesca from Dolce beauty did an amazing job with my makeup. She did my face twice. Once for my bridal shower, which acted as a trial, and on my big day. Francesca took the time and listened to the vision that I had for myself and made the process soo amazing. She also did my mother's makeup and my 5 bridesmaids on the day. She came on site at around 8:00 am and worked on her feet until 3:30pm. I could go on and on to say how much of a good job she did but that would end up being the longest review known to man. Best thing I can say is that francesca made me look beautiful on both occasions and enhanced my natural beauty. Thanks you again dear I will be a forever client.
    Andrene B. Married on 08/29/2020
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and Super Talented!

Thank you Francesca for being the consummate professional yet so much fun to work with. You are organized, hilarious and had a nice calm demeanour that was perfect for the wedding morning. Thank you so much for giving me that natural glowing glam. You are one seriously talented young lady! I am happy I chose Dolce Beaute'.
    Tamika T. Married on 06/29/2019
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Bridesmaid

My experience with Dolce Beaute was amazingly wonderful. She was very professional and attentive from the first conversation. She understood the look my group was going for and showed up on time. She went above and beyond and made sure we were all happy with our looks. Thanks for all you did to make my family day a success.
    I am happy to highly recommend you and your services to others because you are extremely good at what you do...."Thanks for the Beat"
    Serena H. Married on 08/03/2019
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal makeup was great!!

I had three different looks over 2 days and Francesca did all the looks and each one fit the event. She did two looks with dramatic eyes and I loved them! Soft glam for the ceremony almost looked like a natural glow. Affordable prices too!
illustration stars