Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce Reviews

17 Reviews for Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce

• Sachet

Sachet Lawrence 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Bridal makeup

My sister contacted Francesca on my behalf and then connected her with me. Francesca was professional and responsive immediately. I was planning my wedding overseas and she made her services flexible to fit my needs with ease. She gave me time and multiple options to pay. Most importantly she came to my location and was on time. She had a bright, friendly and calm personality and was respectful to my family as well. My family and friends were amazed with her work and inquired about her service. I will be sure to pass on her information and refer her to other potential clients. Thank you so much Francesca for contributing to my big day and giving me an experience I will never forget!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Maureen Louis 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent.

I made the right choice by using this vendor
    They were nice, understanding, on time and listened to our request.
    When my girls were all over the place, I almost snapped but they were there to calm me down. Even helped us to get dressed, made a side hairstyle work when 1 of the bridesmaids didnt have long enough hair and fixed frontal edges, that were lifting
    You would be crazy not to choose them

Sent on 11/06/2019

Shenae Howell 路 Married on 11/01/2019

Easy to work with

Thank you for making my girls and I flawless for one of the most important and amazing day of my life. You did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Dolc猫 Beaute 馃槉馃槉馃槉鉂も潳

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Tanisha

BradfordTanisha 路 Married on 10/27/2019

Excellent Service!

Makeup was on point. She was patient and Flexible. I booked her at the last minute because we planned our wedding in a short period of time. Price is reasonable. I had both my hair and makeup done.Would hire her again.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Trena Jackson 路 Married on 08/28/2019

My special day

Francesca was amazing, very professional, send me updates on how to prepare before the day. She made the entire process flawless. We were outside taking pictures for over an hour and my makeup was still radiant with the summer heat. I would definitely recommend her again and again. Thank you for enhancing my beauty.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • F

Fayann Brown 路 Married on 08/16/2019

shes the best

she is just great theres no words that can explain how awesome she is just book her she even met up with me after my ceremony to fix my make up after I was crying as i said book her sis.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jewelle Strachan 路 Married on 08/11/2019

Quick, pleasant and professional

Francesca did my makeup along with 5 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. We were all so pleased with our makeup. Francesca was quick and the application was flawless- my makeup lasted all night. Thank you Fran!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Keniesha

Keniesha 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Highly impressive! Super happy bride!

Francesca was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! Her background and experience is impressive, her knowledge is extensive, she is a professional, and truly a delight. I live in the UK which made it difficult to book a trial and so I met Francesca on the day of the wedding. Francesca arrived early and throughout the session, maintained a calm and positive demeanor. She asked for Pinterest images of girls make up I liked, identified a theme, and in one attempt enhanced my beauty, exceeding my expectations. Francesca interacted well with us, always checking to see if like or not or if want less or more. All members of my bridal team were so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly stunning. She made us look beautiful without caking on pounds of makeup. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Saberahz Ab 路 Married on 06/30/2019

Great service !

Felt like family. Francesca did a really great job at making us all look and feel glam

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Shannel

Shannel 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Talented and Professional!

I cannot thank Francesca enough for my wedding day makeup! My bridesmaids and I all looked beautiful and we were beyond happy with our makeup. Francesca and I met the day before the wedding for the consultation since our time was limited as I was coming from America for my wedding and she executed the natural look I was going for perfectly which greatly eased my mind for the wedding day. She is extremely professional, with an amazing personality and executes your vision flawlessly. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day makeup!
    Thank you for adding to the joy of my wedding day Francesca! I will look back and smile at my pictures because of the amazing job you did with myself and the other ladies :)

Sent on 06/03/2019

Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce's reply:

Thank you Shannel for choosing me. You and the ladies were indeed beautiful with amazing personalities which made my job smooth-sailing. I can鈥檛 wait to see the official pictures, if you don鈥檛 mind sharing. 鉂わ笍

Kaysie 路 Married on 05/16/2019

The best make up artists

She is early and moves fast her skills are amazing

Sent on 06/18/2019

Samantha Genus 路 Married on 04/07/2019

Perfectly Amazing

She was clean thorough on time and the quality was top class. I'd recommend her anytime!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Makita

Makita 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Best MUA Hands Down!

Cesca slayssss! She complemented my eyes and cheeks with the makeup application she provided. She was very professional and her work shows for it! I loved my wedding makeup! She was very helpful and even helped me with my hair. I am very thankful for Cesca. I was very relaxed when she was applying my makeup and I knew I was in good hands!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Anna

Anna 路 Married on 12/27/2018

Flawless bridal party by Dolce.

I did my make up with Dolce, she was a true professional to her craft. She gave the exact look I wanted something simple but beautiful, my bridesmaids were all in aww at their make up as well. I strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Davizacs 路 Married on 09/24/2019

World class service

Francesca from Dolce beauty did an amazing job with my makeup. She did my face twice. Once for my bridal shower, which acted as a trial, and on my big day. Francesca took the time and listened to the vision that I had for myself and made the process soo amazing. She also did my mother's makeup and my 5 bridesmaids on the day. She came on site at around 8:00 am and worked on her feet until 3:30pm. I could go on and on to say how much of a good job she did but that would end up being the longest review known to man. Best thing I can say is that francesca made me look beautiful on both occasions and enhanced my natural beauty. Thanks you again dear I will be a forever client.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Tamika Thomas 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Bridesmaid

My experience with Dolce Beaute was amazingly wonderful. She was very professional and attentive from the first conversation. She understood the look my group was going for and showed up on time. She went above and beyond and made sure we were all happy with our looks. Thanks for all you did to make my family day a success.
    I am happy to highly recommend you and your services to others because you are extremely good at what you do...."Thanks for the Beat"

Sent on 07/02/2019

Serena Harjani 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Bridal makeup was great!!

I had three different looks over 2 days and Francesca did all the looks and each one fit the event. She did two looks with dramatic eyes and I loved them! Soft glam for the ceremony almost looked like a natural glow. Affordable prices too!

Sent on 08/21/2019