Doctors Orders Band Reviews

37 | Washington, DC

37 Reviews for Doctors Orders Band

Stacey · Married on 10/03/2009

Doctor's Orders ROCKED the House! The band was phenomenal and our guests keep commenting on how amazing the band is -- they got everyone up dancing! The music gods actually were looking over us when we got Doctor's Orders. Our original band went MIA and Bialek's music fired them and replaced them with Doctor's Orders. It was a wonderful suprise and such an "upgrade" from our original band. Doctor's Orders was amazing to work with and actually learned three songs in the two weeks leading up to the reception -- they went above and beyond for sure! The band is uber professional, nice, and sounded great! Book them, BOOK THEM, BOOK THEM!!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Suzanne · Married on 11/22/2008

The Doctor's Orders were absolutely AMAZING! Our guests have mentioned over and over again how much they liked the band. They had our guests up and dancing the entire time! Prior to the wedding, working with the group manager Steve was great. He was responsive to our questions, flexible with budget, and helped set up a private viewing. They learned a few new songs for us. They far exceeded our expectations and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2008

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2008

Words cannot explain how great this band was!!! They had everyone dancing and singing and changed around their playlist according to what everyone is enjoying. Sounded wonderful, looked great and kept the party going. They will NOT dissapoint!!!

Sent on 07/02/2009

Jeffra · Married on 10/04/2008

All I can say is without this band, I truly believe our reception would have been completely different, they are awesome! Our wedding guests were a mix of ages, from about 19 to 85 and EVERYONE was dancing until the last song. They were extremely professional and handled everything perfectly. I was so pleased with them, that I made a point to call them on the way to our honeymoon to thank them for making our day so amazing. Definitely definitely book this band if you can!

Sent on 05/07/2010

Elena · Married on 08/16/2008

The best band I've ever heard play at a wedding. They play everything really well, and they are fun and so easy to work with. Fantastic band!

Sent on 02/06/2009

Baht · Married on 06/23/2013

AMAZING. Best Band ever. They read the crowd perfectly. People were on the dance floor the entire night!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Megan · Married on 06/02/2012

Doctors Orders was AMAZING! They had our entire reception dancing all night, playing such a good mix, from Motown to popular hits. They were so much fun and great to work with. The band even learned our first song for the wedding and sounded just like the original! Our guests have been raving. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Mindy · Married on 07/24/2011

AMAZING! This is the one thing that EVERYONE who came to my wedding couldn't stop raving about! The band was super! They had everyone on the dance floor the entire wedding! They played a great variety of music and had professional sound! They truly made the party! The only complaint I had was that initially it took some time to get in touch with them about the details for the day but with time and follow-up we did connect! It was well worth the wait and I would recommend them without a doubt! If you are interested they do allow you to come and watch them at an event so definitely ask if you are interested! I know we looked at many bands and watching them live was important. But if you want a great band that will keep everyone dancing and having fun- they are definitely the one!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Julie · Married on 07/24/2010

We booked Doctor's Orders after listening to them online. Steve Newstedt was awesome to work with. He always answered my calls and emails in a timely fashion. They played at both the ceremony and reception. This band was awesome! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Many of our guests did not eat because they were on the dance floor. They really know how to get a crowd going. In addition, Steve did an awesome job of mixing some music for the bridal party enterances. You must use this band for your wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Jenny · Married on 09/02/2012

I have been a bridesmaid more times than I can count - and I have been to 100s of weddings - and this is HANDS DOWN the best wedding band I have ever heard. The lead singer, the backup singers, the whole group are OUTSTANDING and they can sing ANYTHING. When it came time for me to get married - I didn't even shop around - I just went straight for Doctor's Orders and it was the best choice I ever made!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2011

Great band!!! If you want to dance all night, you'll love Doctor's Orders! Very energetic!! Keep up the good work =)

Sent on 11/10/2011

Great band. Awesome party! They kept my friends and my parents' friends on the dance floor the whole time.

Sent on 02/15/2013