DOC-ROB Entertainment Reviews

33 Reviews for DOC-ROB Entertainment

1 User photo

DOC-ROB Entertainment 1

Ben · Married on 06/09/2018

Anthony was incredible!!! The quality of the pictures were excellent, and his professionalism was a wonderful gift.

Sent on 01/29/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed everything.

Tim · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ DOC-ROB did an outstanding job for us at our wedding in Hellertown. We found him through The Pros and felt he was the best fit, and this turned out to be 100% true.
    He took our specific criteria in stride. For example, we wanted someone who wasn’t going to use the microphone a lot, as many DJs are known to do, to get the crowd involved. He didn’t yell or put pressure on anyone. He completely agreed and made his presence felt with the MUSIC. The selection matched our style very well.
    We had a long “do not play” list that would throw any good DJ for a loop. DJ DOC-ROB had no trouble with this at all. People of all ages had a great time and no one was offended at any point.
    Most pleasant surprise: he was very flexible on our day and immediately beforehand. He accepted overtime payment within days of the wedding to do extra music during the cocktail hour. He took requests on the way to the reception for entrance music. He left his table to coordinate the entrance and chased everyone down to get them in position. He helped our toast-givers use the mic properly. Most famously, he took a secret request from my mom for our dance and completely surprised me.
    Overall, he’s a great guy who knows what to do and exactly what to play.

lisa · Married on 05/17/2018

All the teachers loved it! Thank you again for making teacher appreciation day awesome!

Tryphena · event on: 05/17/2018

Doc Rob served as a DJ for an outdoor school party. His wide selection of music had everybody up and dancing. Having him as our DJ is what made the event fun! He also provided a superhero photo booth for a teacher appreciation luncheon. Everyone loved their pictures! The date I'm providing for the review is the date we had the photo booth, not my wedding.

Julian · Married on 04/27/2018

Our DJ was very responsive to all our very complicated requests! Throughout the event he was professional, unruffled and fun. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 02/02/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. I am glad we lived up to our reputation

Philip · Married on 04/07/2018

To say that Doc-Rob Entertainment was amazing would be an understatement. An hour early, tested all equipment, had back-ups for his back-ups and all the intangibles, now that's professional. Oh, let's not forget the music, as that was outstanding and it flowed perfectly with our schedule of events. We've already booked him for 2018!

Sent on 01/29/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review.

ryan · Married on 03/16/2018

Anthony was awesome at our wedding! He played all the songs to keep people moving on the dance floor, was a great host, and the addition of the phot booth was well worth it!

Seemless process from beginning to end. Would 100% recommend Anthony for anyone who is looking to have a great time at their wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Ryan, I am happy you enjoyed your wedding. You and your wife looked very happy. I am glad to be a part of this celebration. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE, Anthony
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 03/10/2018

Linward is an amazing find. He is an incredible DJ who made my wedding experience a great one. He played all of the songs we suggested as well as playing his own choice of songs. His song selection kept our guests dancing the entire night. He was great at keeping the wedding on track and he even went as far as telling my father to wait to start his speech so that he could make sure the photographer was in the right spot for photos. He provided a photobooth that our guests enjoyed and we are so happy we hired him for our event.

Sent on 05/26/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Krystal, I am happy you enjoyed your wedding. You and your husband looked very happy. I am glad to be a part of this celebration. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE, Anthony

Deanna · Married on 01/27/2018

Vendor was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/14/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

The pleasure was all mine.

Beth · Married on 10/08/2017

The flowers were absolutely perfect. The whole experience was very professional and nice. Would use them again and recommend to others.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2017

So impressed with our Dj for our wedding in Cape May! Planning a destination wedding from afar, isn't easy, but after speaking with 3-4 other DJ companies in/around the area, we found the what we were looking for! Not only was he most affordable, but accomodating to all of our songs that we wanted played and the songs that we did not want played-- including lights, accouncements, etc- DJ DOC- ROB was the best! ( and such a nice guy!)

Sent on 09/05/2017

• Z

Zowie · Married on 09/16/2017

Second time using his service. We had a blast. The party was live. Clean, professional service.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Khrystyna · Married on 09/16/2017

I meet Anthony (DocRob) at another wedding after already having my booked and just thought he did such an amazing job I had to have him at my wedding so we booked a photo booth thru him and It turned out to be a hit at the wedding!!! He arrived early and made it so easy for our guest to have fun, enjoy and have a little something extra to take home to remember our special day!!! We highly recommend him for any kind of party you may be having from Dj to photo booth he’s amazing!!! Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Grace · Married on 08/25/2017

DJ Doc-Rob was great he called me multiple times before our event to make sure everything was finalized and perfect. He was great with the people at my wedding and set the perfect party vibe, the dancefloor was full all night!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Muhsin · Married on 07/08/2017

Used Rob for my daughter's 1st bday party. He kept it PG like we wanted. We are looking forward to using him again for upcoming events!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words.

Jenni · Married on 06/24/2017

Doc Rob was fantastic. He was professional, efficient and my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The music was such a perfect mix of genres. All of my guests were up and dancing. There was something for everyone played! We will definitely be using him again in the future.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Michael · Married on 05/13/2017

Doc Rob was great. He saved the day by being able to fill a last minute wedding gig for me. I called him 3 days before the event and he was able to scramble and make it happen seamlessly. His Price was very competitive and very much worth every penny. I would be using him in the future, and I recommend you do too! Thanks! -Mike G, Brooklyn Ny.

Sent on 08/27/2017

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again Mike. I was happy to be a part of the special day!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ DOC ROB was the most absolute streamless aspect of my wedding... well besides getting married to the love of life! DOC ROB was personable and professional. He remained flexible with bride that changes her mind. What I appreciate most is that he took the time and effort to craft what my vision was for the reception PARTY and he executed it just that. He is passionate about what he does and that is the strength of his work!

Sent on 04/30/2017

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Lauren, I am happy you enjoyed your wedding. You and your husband looked very happy. I am glad to be a part of this celebration. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE, Anthony
  • User7824627 · 1+ year ago

DOD-ROB ENTERTAINMENT was amazing very professional and at a good prices.They help through each step of the process from start to finish. I had an amazing wedding night and they took care of it all.

Sent on 02/24/2017

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

I am happy you enjoyed your wedding. You guys looked very happy. I am glad to be a part of this celebration. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE, Anthony

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Doc Rob was awesome! We had such a blast :) he arrived early and was incredibly accommodating with all the changes that occurred (it rained so everything was moved inside). He started early with music as our ceremony didn't last long, he was flexible when we changed the order of things to go out and get pics, he was very personable and a great MC for the night. Our dance floor was filled with our friends which is exactly what we wanted!!! He helped make the best day of our lives even more special! Thank you!
    Mandy & Phil

Sent on 10/10/2016

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Amanda, Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of such a beautiful wedding. The look the two of you gave each other says it all. That is the reason why I do this job. I love seeing people in love happy. I wish you guys the best in life and in love. Have a Legendary Marriage, Anthony

Katelyn · Married on 10/01/2016

Dj Doc Rob was the best dj!! Not only did he listen to every request we had he fit in like a part of the family. He helped us from the second we signed the contract till the very last dance! We defiantly recommend Anthony to anyone having weddings in the future!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Katelyn, I am so happy for you guys. You and Earl looked beautiful together. Have a Legendary Marriage, Anthony

Betty · Married on 10/01/2016

The Dj Kareem was very professional. We had discuss how I wanted our wedding to flow and he did follow the play list that was asked to be played during happy hour. I was pleased with the company and will use and referrer to other. Everyone at the wedding was also impressed.

Sent on 10/15/2016

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Betty, I am so happy DJ Coach K (Kareem) was fantastic. He is one of the most requested DJs at DOC ROB ENTERTAINMENT. You guys looked beautiful and happy and I wish the two of you, love for many years and equal happiness. Again, thank you for letting DOC ROB ENTERTAINMENT turn your WEDDING, into a LEGENDARY WEDDING. Anthony

Michele · Married on 09/17/2016

Anthony (DocRob) was amazing from our initial meet, through the planning phase and finally to the execution!! We went to a wedding showcase and when we saw how Anthony interacted and the way he approached us we knew we wanted him as our dj for our Wedding!! He was such a pleasure to work with and created awesome mixes for our intro songs! The music was unbelievable! We received so many compliments on all the music which included the ceremony, cocktail, dinner and reception! Everyone was so pleasured including the groom and I! I even had a guest reach out to me after the wedding asking if we happened to have the dj playlist because they loved the ceremony and cocktail music so much. Anthony went out of his way to screen shot all the songs he played and sent them to me. I highly recommend Anthony for any occasion! He is amazing and knows how to read the crowd and most importantly bride and groom to play the best songs!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much. I had a ball at your wedding also!!! Your family and friends were awesome. Good luck in life and marriage. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE, Anthony

Traci · Married on 08/07/2016

We werr married 7 August 2016. Anthony was great to work with! We used his services for all of our ceremony music, he provided a mic for the groom and all readings throughout the ceremony, and all reception services from music, master of ceremony (in conjunction with the wedding coordinator assisting with this) and lighting. He touched base with us around two weeks before our wedding to ensure all of the music was prepared and coordinated and then again around four or five days before the wedding to verify all additional information and any alterations made to our timeline. In addition to that, he was a champ with it came to timeline issues from another vendor not showing up earlier un the day and it having an effect in the entire day. He was accomodating, helpful, kind and easy to work with. Did I mentuon, HE HAD MY PARENTS AND MY HUSBANDS AUNTS IN THE DANCE FLOOR!!! The music was great and he worked well with all of our vendors. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much. Good luck in life and marriage. It was a beautiful ceremny and fun reception. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE, Anthony