32 Reviews for DOC-ROB Entertainment

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)
31 DOC-ROB Entertainment Reviews

Anthony was incredible!!! The quality of the pictures were excellent, and his professionalism was a wonderful gift.

Profile Picture Ben, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Invitations, Officiant

DJ DOC-ROB did an outstanding job for us at our wedding in Hellertown. We found him through The Pros and felt he was the best fit, and this turned out to be 100% true.
He took our specific criteria in stride. For example, we wanted someone who wasn’t going to use the microphone a lot, as many DJs are known to do, to get the crowd involved. He didn’t yell or put pressure on anyone. He completely agreed and made his presence felt with the MUSIC. The selection matched our style very well.
We had a long “do not play” list that would throw any good DJ for a loop. DJ DOC-ROB had no trouble with this at all. People of all ages had a great time and no one was offended at any point.
Most pleasant surprise: he was very flexible on our day and immediately beforehand. He accepted overtime payment within days of the wedding to do extra music during the cocktail hour. He took requests on the way to the reception for entrance music. He left his table to coordinate the entrance and chased everyone down to get them in position. He helped our toast-givers use the mic properly. Most famously, he took a secret request from my mom for our dance and completely surprised me.
Overall, he’s a great guy who knows what to do and exactly what to play.

Profile Picture Tim, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

All the teachers loved it! Thank you again for making teacher appreciation day awesome!

Profile Picture lisa, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Our DJ was very responsive to all our very complicated requests! Throughout the event he was professional, unruffled and fun. Everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Julian, 4/27/18, 1 Review

To say that Doc-Rob Entertainment was amazing would be an understatement. An hour early, tested all equipment, had back-ups for his back-ups and all the intangibles, now that's professional. Oh, let's not forget the music, as that was outstanding and it flowed perfectly with our schedule of events. We've already booked him for 2018!

Profile Picture Philip, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Anthony was awesome at our wedding! He played all the songs to keep people moving on the dance floor, was a great host, and the addition of the phot booth was well worth it!

Seemless process from beginning to end. Would 100% recommend Anthony for anyone who is looking to have a great time at their wedding.

Profile Picture ryan , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Linward is an amazing find. He is an incredible DJ who made my wedding experience a great one. He played all of the songs we suggested as well as playing his own choice of songs. His song selection kept our guests dancing the entire night. He was great at keeping the wedding on track and he even went as far as telling my father to wait to start his speech so that he could make sure the photographer was in the right spot for photos. He provided a photobooth that our guests enjoyed and we are so happy we hired him for our event.

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vendor was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Deanna, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Rob is a great guy, easy going and a very good DJ. We have used his services for years and will continue on.

Profile Picture Rather Stay , 1/6/18, 1 Review

The flowers were absolutely perfect. The whole experience was very professional and nice. Would use them again and recommend to others.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Second time using his service. We had a blast. The party was live. Clean, professional service.

Profile Picture Zowie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography

I meet Anthony (DocRob) at another wedding after already having my booked and just thought he did such an amazing job I had to have him at my wedding so we booked a photo booth thru him and It turned out to be a hit at the wedding!!! He arrived early and made it so easy for our guest to have fun, enjoy and have a little something extra to take home to remember our special day!!! We highly recommend him for any kind of party you may be having from Dj to photo booth he’s amazing!!! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Khrystyna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kept the dance floor full all night!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Doc-Rob was great he called me multiple times before our event to make sure everything was finalized and perfect. He was great with the people at my wedding and set the perfect party vibe, the dancefloor was full all night!

Profile Picture Grace, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Used Rob for my daughter's 1st bday party. He kept it PG like we wanted. We are looking forward to using him again for upcoming events!!!

Profile Picture Muhsin, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Doc Rob was fantastic. He was professional, efficient and my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The music was such a perfect mix of genres. All of my guests were up and dancing. There was something for everyone played! We will definitely be using him again in the future.

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Videography

Doc Rob was great. He saved the day by being able to fill a last minute wedding gig for me. I called him 3 days before the event and he was able to scramble and make it happen seamlessly. His Price was very competitive and very much worth every penny. I would be using him in the future, and I recommend you do too! Thanks! -Mike G, Brooklyn Ny.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Photography, Videography

DJ DOC ROB was the most absolute streamless aspect of my wedding... well besides getting married to the love of life! DOC ROB was personable and professional. He remained flexible with bride that changes her mind. What I appreciate most is that he took the time and effort to craft what my vision was for the reception PARTY and he executed it just that. He is passionate about what he does and that is the strength of his work!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 1 Review

DOD-ROB ENTERTAINMENT was amazing very professional and at a good prices.They help through each step of the process from start to finish. I had an amazing wedding night and they took care of it all.

Profile Picture User7824627, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Overall Customer Service: Excellent
Planning Assistance: Excellent
Entertainer's Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
Overall Performance Rating: Excellent

Is there anything specific we can improve on?

My only complaint is that there were a few songs on our "must play" list that weren't played and later on guests came up to me saying a few songs they requested were never played. Regardless of this fact, though, the music that WAS played kept the crowd dancing throughout the night, and that was my main priority.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Doc Rob was awesome! We had such a blast :) he arrived early and was incredibly accommodating with all the changes that occurred (it rained so everything was moved inside). He started early with music as our ceremony didn't last long, he was flexible when we changed the order of things to go out and get pics, he was very personable and a great MC for the night. Our dance floor was filled with our friends which is exactly what we wanted!!! He helped make the best day of our lives even more special! Thank you!
Mandy & Phil

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews

Dj Doc Rob was the best dj!! Not only did he listen to every request we had he fit in like a part of the family. He helped us from the second we signed the contract till the very last dance! We defiantly recommend Anthony to anyone having weddings in the future!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/1/16, 1 Review

The Dj Kareem was very professional. We had discuss how I wanted our wedding to flow and he did follow the play list that was asked to be played during happy hour. I was pleased with the company and will use and referrer to other. Everyone at the wedding was also impressed.

Profile Picture Betty, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews

Anthony (DocRob) was amazing from our initial meet, through the planning phase and finally to the execution!! We went to a wedding showcase and when we saw how Anthony interacted and the way he approached us we knew we wanted him as our dj for our Wedding!! He was such a pleasure to work with and created awesome mixes for our intro songs! The music was unbelievable! We received so many compliments on all the music which included the ceremony, cocktail, dinner and reception! Everyone was so pleasured including the groom and I! I even had a guest reach out to me after the wedding asking if we happened to have the dj playlist because they loved the ceremony and cocktail music so much. Anthony went out of his way to screen shot all the songs he played and sent them to me. I highly recommend Anthony for any occasion! He is amazing and knows how to read the crowd and most importantly bride and groom to play the best songs!!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews