DOC-ROB Entertainment Reviews

40 Reviews for DOC-ROB Entertainment

• Lois

Lois Sauer · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Line out the door

At one point, there was a line that went out the door of people waiting to have their picture taken. This was not due to the responsiveness of the attendant or equipment; but rather due to the over all excitement and fun the guests were having with the photo booth and props! The bride and groom loved the photo album they received as part of the package and all the guests loved their souvenir photos. The booth was set up on time and a great time was had by all. We had priced this package out with several other vendors - Anthony & DOC-ROB were the best price for the services offered. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/21/2020

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was much fun. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. You guys were truly a happy and fun couple.
    Best,
  • John

John Whitehead · Married on 11/18/2019

Anthony and the Doc-Rob team are amazing!

I have used Anthony multiple times for many events, from private parties to large festivals and some of the best Philadelphia celebrity studded events. Doc-Rob Entertainment always makes our events fun, festive and classy! An evening with them is always a success!

Sent on 04/21/2020

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you John for the kind words. Doc Rob Ent love participating in your events. They are always star studded fun events. Thank you for trusting us to deliver to your gust.
    Best,

Ariel Harding · Married on 09/13/2019

Great experience!

Had a great experience. And website was very easy to use

Sent on 04/23/2020

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad we could help you in the process of planning the wedding and executing fun and organization at the wedding.

Candice Yancy · Married on 02/16/2019

Fun, Beautiful Best Baby Shower Ever!

Anthony was a great dj for my baby shower!! I highly recommend him for any event or party you have. Also his wife Avery did an excellent job decorating everyone thought my baby shower was beautiful. Thanks Anthony and Avery you guys are great at what you do!!

Sent on 03/23/2019

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure!!! I am happy you enjoyed everything. We enjoyed being a part of your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing event!

Doc-Rob Events provided photo booth services for my Mom’s birthday party. Awesome customer service and everyone loved the inflatable photo booth. We got lots of great pics, would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Sent on 08/31/2020

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy everyone enjoyed the pictures. You guys were very fun and I cannot wait to party wit you guys again.

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2018

We used DOC-ROB Entertainment (DJ, photobooth and lighting) for our outdoor wedding over the weekend, and they were absolutely top notch. Anthony is extremely friendly, professional and responsive to all of my questions. He and his crew did a fantastic job lighting the outdoor reception space - the most frequent description I received from guests was "magical". My ceremony and reception were in separate areas of the garden, and he was able to accommodate with two speaker setups. Our DJ was Johnaton, and he was so perfect. He did such a great job with all of the music, the intros, keeping everyone on the dance floor, and helping to coordinate a super fun sparkler lighting. The photobooth was of course a great hit - he had so many different options, the strips with your logo are completely customizable, and you get a copy of all of the crazy pictures!

If you've been looking for a DJ, you know DOC-ROB's prices are unbeatable. The service they provided went above and beyond what I had expected. We wholeheartedly recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding or party DJ, they'll keep your dance floors full all night!

Sent on 07/30/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE!!!

Ben · Married on 06/09/2018

Anthony was incredible!!! The quality of the pictures were excellent, and his professionalism was a wonderful gift.

Sent on 01/29/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed everything.

Tim · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ DOC-ROB did an outstanding job for us at our wedding in Hellertown. We found him through The Pros and felt he was the best fit, and this turned out to be 100% true.
    He took our specific criteria in stride. For example, we wanted someone who wasn’t going to use the microphone a lot, as many DJs are known to do, to get the crowd involved. He didn’t yell or put pressure on anyone. He completely agreed and made his presence felt with the MUSIC. The selection matched our style very well.
    We had a long “do not play” list that would throw any good DJ for a loop. DJ DOC-ROB had no trouble with this at all. People of all ages had a great time and no one was offended at any point.
    Most pleasant surprise: he was very flexible on our day and immediately beforehand. He accepted overtime payment within days of the wedding to do extra music during the cocktail hour. He took requests on the way to the reception for entrance music. He left his table to coordinate the entrance and chased everyone down to get them in position. He helped our toast-givers use the mic properly. Most famously, he took a secret request from my mom for our dance and completely surprised me.
    Overall, he’s a great guy who knows what to do and exactly what to play.

Sent on 06/12/2018

lisa · Married on 05/17/2018

All the teachers loved it! Thank you again for making teacher appreciation day awesome!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Tryphena · event on: 05/17/2018

Doc Rob served as a DJ for an outdoor school party. His wide selection of music had everybody up and dancing. Having him as our DJ is what made the event fun! He also provided a superhero photo booth for a teacher appreciation luncheon. Everyone loved their pictures! The date I'm providing for the review is the date we had the photo booth, not my wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Julian · Married on 04/27/2018

Our DJ was very responsive to all our very complicated requests! Throughout the event he was professional, unruffled and fun. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 02/02/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. I am glad we lived up to our reputation

Philip · Married on 04/07/2018

To say that Doc-Rob Entertainment was amazing would be an understatement. An hour early, tested all equipment, had back-ups for his back-ups and all the intangibles, now that's professional. Oh, let's not forget the music, as that was outstanding and it flowed perfectly with our schedule of events. We've already booked him for 2018!

Sent on 01/29/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review.

ryan · Married on 03/16/2018

Anthony was awesome at our wedding! He played all the songs to keep people moving on the dance floor, was a great host, and the addition of the phot booth was well worth it!

Seemless process from beginning to end. Would 100% recommend Anthony for anyone who is looking to have a great time at their wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Ryan,
    I am happy you enjoyed your wedding. You and your wife looked very happy. I am glad to be a part of this celebration. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE, Anthony
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 03/10/2018

Linward is an amazing find. He is an incredible DJ who made my wedding experience a great one. He played all of the songs we suggested as well as playing his own choice of songs. His song selection kept our guests dancing the entire night. He was great at keeping the wedding on track and he even went as far as telling my father to wait to start his speech so that he could make sure the photographer was in the right spot for photos. He provided a photobooth that our guests enjoyed and we are so happy we hired him for our event.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Krystal,
    I am happy you enjoyed your wedding. You and your husband looked very happy. I am glad to be a part of this celebration. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE, Anthony

Deanna · Married on 01/27/2018

Vendor was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/14/2018

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

The pleasure was all mine.
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/08/2017

The flowers were absolutely perfect. The whole experience was very professional and nice. Would use them again and recommend to others.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2017

So impressed with our Dj for our wedding in Cape May! Planning a destination wedding from afar, isn't easy, but after speaking with 3-4 other DJ companies in/around the area, we found the what we were looking for! Not only was he most affordable, but accomodating to all of our songs that we wanted played and the songs that we did not want played-- including lights, accouncements, etc- DJ DOC- ROB was the best! ( and such a nice guy!)

Sent on 09/05/2017

• Z

Zowie · Married on 09/16/2017

Second time using his service. We had a blast. The party was live. Clean, professional service.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Khrystyna · Married on 09/16/2017

I meet Anthony (DocRob) at another wedding after already having my booked and just thought he did such an amazing job I had to have him at my wedding so we booked a photo booth thru him and It turned out to be a hit at the wedding!!! He arrived early and made it so easy for our guest to have fun, enjoy and have a little something extra to take home to remember our special day!!! We highly recommend him for any kind of party you may be having from Dj to photo booth he’s amazing!!! Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Grace · Married on 08/25/2017

DJ Doc-Rob was great he called me multiple times before our event to make sure everything was finalized and perfect. He was great with the people at my wedding and set the perfect party vibe, the dancefloor was full all night!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Muhsin · Married on 07/08/2017

Used Rob for my daughter's 1st bday party. He kept it PG like we wanted. We are looking forward to using him again for upcoming events!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words.

Jenni · Married on 06/24/2017

Doc Rob was fantastic. He was professional, efficient and my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The music was such a perfect mix of genres. All of my guests were up and dancing. There was something for everyone played! We will definitely be using him again in the future.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Michael · Married on 05/13/2017

Doc Rob was great. He saved the day by being able to fill a last minute wedding gig for me. I called him 3 days before the event and he was able to scramble and make it happen seamlessly. His Price was very competitive and very much worth every penny. I would be using him in the future, and I recommend you do too! Thanks! -Mike G, Brooklyn Ny.

Sent on 08/27/2017

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again Mike. I was happy to be a part of the special day!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ DOC ROB was the most absolute streamless aspect of my wedding... well besides getting married to the love of life! DOC ROB was personable and professional. He remained flexible with bride that changes her mind. What I appreciate most is that he took the time and effort to craft what my vision was for the reception PARTY and he executed it just that. He is passionate about what he does and that is the strength of his work!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Lauren,

Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE,
    Anthony

DOD-ROB ENTERTAINMENT was amazing very professional and at a good prices.They help through each step of the process from start to finish. I had an amazing wedding night and they took care of it all.

Sent on 02/24/2017

DOC-ROB Entertainment's reply:

I am happy you enjoyed your wedding. You guys looked very happy. I am glad to be a part of this celebration. Have a LEGENDARY MARRIAGE, Anthony