Doc Rhythm DJ Service Reviews

4 | Texarkana, TX

4 Reviews for Doc Rhythm DJ Service

Patricia · Married on 02/14/2018

"Very Highly Recommend." Doc Rhythm can make a dead party, LIVE. I was amazed at how he got the crowd to get out on the dance floor. He had us in tears from laughing so much! He is such a fun person that truly loves what he does. The dance floor was full. He did a great job capturing the feel that we wanted our party to have. Doc Rhythm went above and beyond. I am so glad that I chose him for our DJ! Not only is Doc Rhythm affordable but his customer service is top notch!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Sharonda · Married on 07/02/2017

He is one of the best in the game, if I could give him 10 stars I would. Guaranteed to keep your party live!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

LaNiecia · Married on 10/10/2015

This outgoing man was the dj for my wedding. He was so patient with us throughout the entire planning. He was very timely. My husband and I provided him with just a couple of songs that we like, and he was spectacular. He even had my grandma dancing! THANK YOU! I can’t wait until our next party to book him again.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Monica · Married on 08/19/2011

Excellent experience. Very professional services. Kept the party exciting the whole time. I love this dj.

Sent on 02/28/2018