DOBA by Miriam Dobano Reviews

DOBA by Miriam Dobano 7
  • Irmari R

Irmari R · Married on 11/27/2018

Excellent!

Everything was perfect! Just the way we wanted or better. Miriam is the best!!

DOBA by Miriam Dobano 8
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Work with DOBA!!

Miriam was my florist and decor extraordinaire for our wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre! She is an experienced professional with an excellent eye for detail. I had a few ideas from Pinterest where Miriam was able to use for inspiration and I entrusted her on the rest. Miriam is flexible, easy to work with and responsive. We had a Chinese tea ceremony prior to the wedding ceremony and she was able to add a few special touches for this Chinese tradition. Miriam also provided our seating cards and menu which came out beautifully. Our guests were in awe with how beautiful the venue was along with the flowers and table settings. She helped make our wedding an unforgettable time for us and our guests. Thank you so much Miriam!!

DOBA by Miriam Dobano 9
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 18
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 19
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 06/30/2018

Miriam is amazing at what she does! She transformed our wedding venue into a magical space. The number one compliment our guests gave us was the decoration. Multiple people said they had never been to a more beautiful and elegant wedding.
    Personally, I like pretty things but it's very difficult for me to come up with creative and beautiful ideas. So when I met Miriam I told her I'd like something classic, timeless, with greenery, and we eventually discussed adding marsala and blush which was such a great idea. I was never stressed because I knew it would be beautiful based on the pictures on her website. AND YET... the day of the wedding I was still blown away with the flower, decor, the details, and how everything came together.
    Miriam will give you her personal cell phone and insists you call/text her with whatever question or detail you'd like to discuss at any time.
    We gave her a set budget that she worked with. She never said, "I could do this... but it'll cost you more." She always presented beautiful ideas and alternatives within our budget. When we had fewer guests rsvp, she added and upgraded so many things like lounge furniture. It was fantastic. She even surprised me with an additional bouquet with different colors. Our sweetheart table was stunning and she handled our favors table with Puerto Rican trinkets. Everything was perfect and amazing!!!

DOBA by Miriam Dobano 20
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 21
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 22
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 23
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 24
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 25
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 26

Dina · Married on 06/23/2018

Miriam was amazing to work with. Her quality of flowers was top notch! She was recommended to us by our wedding planner Maria Lugo. My husband and I fell in love with her creativity and flower arrangements. Through our Pinterest board, she was able to capture our vision and was very helpful with figuring out how to make it possible within our budget. The colors and variety were exactly what I wanted. The floral decorations were more than what we expected. Miriam had a specific design for our wedding and we were extremely happy that we followed her expert advice. She did an outstanding job and definitely went above and beyond to deliver everything we wanted. My wedding bouquet and flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Miriam Dobano! Thank you for your excellent services and making our day extra special.

Lots of Love,
    Dina & Marcus

DOBA by Miriam Dobano 27
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 06/09/2018

Doba came recommended to us by our planner Maria Lugo and choosing her was the best decision we made! She takes the time to explain her vision or if you have been dreaming of your big day since you were old enough to walk, she will listen to you and help make your vision a reality. I happen to be the type that had zero vision of what my day would be so Doba took charge and walked me through all the details, sent emails with visuals and even helped with my Pinterest ideas ( I was new to Pinterest and making a hot mess, but that’s another story). I did not get to meet with Doba until the day of our wedding when she came to the room and presented me with my bouquet and the pictures do not do it justice! I could not be happier with the décor and flowers for our day. Gracias de nuevo DOBA, todo salió espectacular!

DOBA by Miriam Dobano 28
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 33
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 34
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/30/2018

Well what isn’t there to say about Miriam. Being a bride from New Jersey and having a destination wedding it is always difficult to leave you vision in the hands of someone else but right away my husband and I knew she would be the right person for the job. Miriam was personable, relatable, worked with our budget and was extremely flexible in her communication with us. She has a subtle confidence in how she carries herself that just explodes the minute you walk into your reception and realize that your reception is even more beautiful than you could have ever imagined. Every flower was perfectly arranged,
    Every detail nailed, every candle perfectly placed, every menu, table linen, napkin just total perfection. WOW! Miriam even went through the trouble of going back to her home and transporting a sofa for us to help add to our decoration. She is truly a perfectionist, a professional and went above and beyond. Please take this review and know that if you are contemplating using DOBA for your wedding needs you will not be disappointment in any way, shape or form. Many thanks to Miriam who will forever remain in our thoughts and prayers!

DOBA by Miriam Dobano 35
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 36
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 03/02/2018

Miriam is amazing! I had a vision for my wedding and she brought it to life in such an incredible way. Our Reception/Ceremony was so intimate and romantic our guests were blown away! Thank you Miriam for everything!!

DOBA by Miriam Dobano 37
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 43
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 44
    DOBA by Miriam Dobano 45

Jacquelyn · Married on 02/02/2018

There are not enough words to describe Miriam and her team. From the moment I spoke to her, I knew she would be nothing short of amazing. My wedding just happened to be a few months after both Hurricane Maria and Irma. Being a destination wedding I had no idea what to expect and didn't even know whether or not I was going to be able to have my wedding at all. Miriam always kept me in the loop and even went to venue to see the conditions. She was always there for me to assist me in anything I needed. My wedding day would have never happened so smoothly without her. I truly feel as though my wedding decorations and flowers were right out of a catalog! My guest were in complete awe with all the details she put in to everything. If you are even considering hiring Miriam Dobano, I would say take the leap and without a doubt your wedding will be a fairytale!! Me and my family love you to pieces Miriam! Thank you so much for making my dreams come true!!

Patricia · Married on 06/30/2017

Desde que conocí a Miriam sabía que era la indicada y sería mi decoradora. Es de las personas que sientes que conoces de toda la vida, que te hace sentir “en casa”. Como toda novia, quería que mi “best day ever” fuera memorable, hermoso y que no le faltara ni un detalle. Miriam se aseguró de cumplir con todo lo que soñé y más. Bastó dos o tres charlas para que ella supiera exactamente TODO lo que me gustaba! GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS

Sus años de experiencia, su compromiso y su entrega dan los mejores resultados: una decoración de ensueño!

Suibel · Married on 06/17/2017

Fue simplemente espectacular. Un servicio de excelencia, calidad y profesionalismo. La mejor decoración que pude tener para mi boda, incluso le di la libertad a DOBA de tomar decisiones en ciertas areas sin yo verlo de antemano, y toda su seleccion fue espectacular.
    It was much more than what I had imagine for my wedding day. It was a dream come true, and a breath taking decoration.

Mil Gracias!!
    Thank you so much, DOBA!!
    Love you!!!

Beatriz · Married on 06/03/2017

Miriam has such good taste and everything she does is beautiful. She was super helpful not only with the decoration but also recommending other venders. She went above and beyond. I had a very busy schedule so I gave her my complete trust and she did not disappoint. Our wedding was a dream come true, every detail was spectacular and my bouquet was beyond anything I could ever imagine. If you are looking for the best decorator look no further. - Bea y Muriel

Sasha Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2017

Miriam sobrepasó cada espectativa que teniamos, cada parte de ese salon era una obra de arte. Su trato con nosotros desde el dia #1 fue especial, nunca hubo un "No" para cada invento que se nos ocurrió. En su trabajo se respira amor y pasion. Ese momento en que llega el ramo a donde la novia es simplemente magico y eso solo lo hace Doba. Miriam hizo que este proceso fuera uno maravilloso y que nunca olvidaremos. Para cualquier tipo de actividad no existe alguien más a quien yo pueda recomendar que no sea la gran Doba. Gracias gracias gracias!!!!!

Cristina · Married on 04/29/2017

La mejor! No solo sobrepasó mos expectativas, sino q todo quedó tal y como lo soñé. Además la comunicacion fue excelente en todo momento. La noche antes me escribió que ya tebia todo lo de mi boda ready y eso ayudo mucho a q esa noche antes yo descansara y durmiera super bien. Un servicio de primera y totalmente confiable

Jaemilyn · Married on 04/23/2017

Miriam hizo de nuestro sueño una realidad!!! Cada detalle fue perfecto!! Viví enamorada de mi ramo de novia (tal como lo imaginé). Calidad, profesionalismo y disposición en todo lo que hace. Gracias por tan hermoso trabajo!!

Sheila · Married on 03/31/2017

She is simply the best! Very detail oriented, awesome taste and great to work with. Miriam has an amazing personality, always willing to go the extra mile to please you. Highly recommended.

Minnette · Married on 12/18/2016

I went to a friends wedding and I loved everything about it. Soon my time came to get married and I asked my friend to please provide me with her list of vendors. She told me I HAD to hire Nerida as my wedding coordinator and Miriam Dobano as my decorator and boy was I glad I did!! A wedding is a very complicated production, but Nerida made it very simple and enjoyable for me. Every time I would get stressed she would tell me to relax and she took over!

My wedding was absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed every single moment!! Nerida coordinated the photographer, videographer, decoration, cake, venue, transportation, music, rehearsal dinner, my indecisions and she even had an emergency kit to fix my hair at the wedding!! ;-) Everything!! She was always available answering calls and messages. During the event she was always looking out for me and my husband making sure everything was perfect.
    She guided me every step of the way!!

Miriam was wonderful too!!! I had the most beautiful wedding!! She gave me choices but also provided her opinions and experience that made the process much easier. Her confidence gave me confidence. There was never a no from Miriam! The day before my wedding I wanted to do something to include my grandmother that had passed away a year before. Miriam told me were to get a locket for a picture with my grandmother and made it part of my ?? bouquet! I had the most beautiful bouquet!!! All the flowers and decoration were amazing!!

Thank you Nerida and Miriam!!! If I had to do my wedding all over again I would do it exactly the same with you!!! I recommend them 1,000% !!! Thank you!!!! ?????????????????????

• F

Frances · Married on 12/16/2016

Miriam is one of those people who does her job out pure love, and it shows in her work. I decided early on in my planning that I would trust my vendors and follow their recommendations. Letting Miriam work her magic without me knowing anymore details than the chairs and a couple of other things was the best decision ever. I just told her what I wanted and my reception turned out being the most amazing one I have ever seen. She went above and beyond all my expectations and did the most beautiful flowers and tables ever. She got me to a tee. When I entered the room I was speechless. Her work is a piece of art and she truly cares about her brides having the most magical day. She is without a doubt someone I would recommend to any bride.

• I

Idarma · Married on 11/26/2016

When I was looking for wedding decors, our amazing wedding planner told me that I should meet Miriam Dobano since I wanted a bohemian/greenery wedding. The first time I talked to Doba (by phone), we just clicked! I only told her the venue and the theme and she started telling me some ideas that seem to have come out of my pinterest board. I felt as if she was reading my mind! I loved every recommendation and idea that she had! Her talent is limitless. I decided to go with her right away from that phone call.
    Working with Miriam was a delight. She became a friend and therapist throughout the whole process. She clearly knew what she was doing. I remember she asked me to send her 10 pictures of wedding ideas I liked. Since I really liked succulents, I told her that I wanted succulents all over the place. On the day of my wedding, while I was getting ready the bouquet arrived and to my surprise, Miriam had gone above and beyond and place a combinations of different succulents in the bouquet. It is the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I’ve ever seen. That moment marked the beginning of a fairy tale wedding. Miriam's talent and professionalism didn’t cease to amaze me. Her attention to detail made our wedding everlasting. From the flowers to the linens, menus, and romantic candles. I would never in my wildest dreams imagined what she created for us. My favorite part was the way she helped set an area to put cutouts in D-boards of our pets. It was an amazing idea and great way to make our three dogs part of our wedding. I will always remember this detail and how, without being there, they were part of the wedding.
    Every one of my wedding attendees came to me to compliment me on the flowers and decorations, and I have to say it was all because of Miriam. Gracias Miriam por tu talento y llevar la boda de mis sueños a otro nivel! We love you! Ida & Fernan

Vivian · Married on 11/20/2016

Definitely Miriam has the art to make an idea into a magical experience. At the beginning we did a concept artistic board to share with her, but we were more interested in how she interpreted the overall idea into her work. She has an exceptional talented team and their work is a perfect example of true passion. Funny story: we saw the venue the same day of the wedding, since we live far away, and we were blown away by the place at the beginning, but when we saw it after they had decorated it, it was a magical and memorable transformation. In addition, she is a joyful human being and gets involved throughout the whole process for the wedding.

vanessa · Married on 11/19/2016

I had a Pinterest wall filled with decorations and flowers; I got so confused of what I really wanted, but when I spoke to Miriam she told me pick my favorite bouquet and ten pictures and to leave the rest to her. I did, and the result was BREATHTAKING! She and her team brought my dream to life. During the whole process she made me feel so at ease, it was like speaking with my best friend.

I always felt I was in good hands. My only stressful situation was the rain. Our ceremony was outside, during the rainiest month in years and as the day approached it got worse. On the day of our wedding, Miriam kept me calm sending pictures of our wedding location, to show me how perfect the weather was and that there was no rain in sight. I appreciated that so much. When I finally saw my bouquet, i was in awe. She surprised me by adding anemonas <3. I was so in love with it I carried it throughout the whole weekend, it was so gorgeous I had to protect it…and show it off! The altar was lovely and really complemented the beautiful scenery. As a guest book, we had our guests sign Xmas ornaments and the way she displayed them was really creative. Everything was more than perfect, i could not stop looking around to make sure a captures every detail. Throughout the night my guests kept coming up to me to say how beautiful everything was.

We were all so in love with the results, saying thank you does not cover it. I am so grateful. Gracias Miriam! Vanessa

Camille · Married on 11/05/2016

Miriam IS THE BEST!!!! Let me say it one more time SHE IS THE BEST! Our wedding was perfect, beautiful, more than I could ever imagined. She undestood from the start what we envisioned and made it 10 times better. She was always available when we had any questions, she kept us informed and guided us through the whole decor process. She made it all more simple for us. Thank you Miriam for making the best day of our lives beautiful!!!

Ceciliana · Married on 10/01/2016

Miriam knows exactly what you want. All I did was describe my dream wedding in three words and she knew exactly what I was talking about. She made everything so beautiful I could have never envisioned anything close to what she did it was beyond my expectations and I couldn't be more greatfull for making my special day all that much more special.

Carmen · Married on 08/27/2016

Wow!!!! We do not have words to describe how happy and grateful we are for the work that Miriam and her team performed at our wedding. She does everything to make every bride more than happy. For her every wedding is really important no matter how many weddings she had prepared, she takes time to meet you and know what you really want for your special day. At the end, she goes beyond your expectation and becomes more than a helpful hand during the wedding process... she became a new great friend. :) Her creativity, flexibility, professionalism and the quality of her job were amazing. Thank you so much for making our dream wedding.

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

Miriam is a very special person. She is simply the best at what she does. We didn't have much of an idea of what we wanted other than colors and and a vision of a romantic theme. What she created was so much more than we ever imagined. Our wedding was perfect thanks to her creation. Our guests were awed at the beauty of a simple room that she transformed completely. We can't imagine having our wedding without her expertise and would do it all over again. She is very organized, relaxed and always has a positive attitude. Thank you for everything Miriam !!! :)