55 Reviews for DMV Premier Entertainment, LLP

Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (1)
50 DMV Premier Entertainment, LLP Reviews

Exactly what we wanted! Attentive, responsive, and professional. We had a great time at our wedding and so did all of our guests!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul with DMV Premier Entertainment was absolutely amazing. We are a military family moving overseas, so our wedding was a quick-turnaround type of event. But he was there right from the beginning to meet up in person, answer our questions no matter how late at night or how stupid, and helped us create a party that all our friends and family have told us was the time of their lives (it was the time of our life too!). Their digital database of song selections is enormous, and even when I wanted to walk down the aisle to one that wasn't on there, they found it and made sure it happened. Paul also helped fulfill a very special family wish on the fly. He kept the party going and was great at reading the room, figuring out what type of music could both facilitate a chill atmosphere, as well as how and when to pump up the crowd and get everyone dancing. They worked with our budget and offered a very generous military discount, which is never assumed but always appreciated. Thank you so much to Paul and DMV Premier Entertainment - you made our night a huge success!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was our wedding DJ and he did an incredibly job! The online song selection was easy to use and he included every song on our Must Play List. He also met with us a few weeks before the wedding and helped us refine our reception timeline. During the reception, there was a lull after the bouquet toss and the dance floor cleared. I was worried, but Chris called everyone onto the floor for a slow dance and revived the party. EVERYONE loved Chris!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DMV Entertainment was incredible! They were very organized and helped keep our reception on time and fun! Everyone loved the music and we had some special requests that they were able to accommodate. Our guests had a great time and were dancing until the event ended! Highly recommend this DJ!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My daughter's wedding. No history with this DJ, but didn't matter. Chris was highly responsive to our requests. He also did EXCELLENT job moving the event forward, but otherwise remained in the background. Tough balance he achieved in STELLAR fashion. Superb!

Profile Picture Steve, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great job. Did exactly has he had stated in conversations before wedding. Everyone dances from the start of the wedding till the end. Thank you so much

Profile Picture Claudia, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with Chris! He played great songs that kept our guests dancing all night and pleased both our younger friends and parents. The online system to pick songs was super fun - one of the most exciting parts of wedding planning! Hire him!

Profile Picture Lizzy, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DMV Premier was top notch at my sister's wedding this past weekend. They have been a joy to work with and their responsiveness during the planning process was unparalleled! Chris responded to every question no matter how big or small in such a timely fashion and with such genuine care, it really made my sister feel like he cared about the outcome of her day. Once they arrived the day of, it was clear that these guys are true professionals- they came early for set up both outside and inside, they were dressed professionally and help keep things on track throughout the day! Every single guest commented on the great music they chose and they did a great job of mixing it with the songs we chose for the reception. The real highlight was when they included gospel music and the whole room lit up with excitement! Even though the wedding was small, we had a blast like a packed house and that was thanks to these two wonderful guys! I would recommend them over and over! Thank you both for such a great event and providing excellent services!

Profile Picture Trina, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Chris was an amazing DJ at our wedding! Definitely will recommend him to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Nicha, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chris was the perfect DJ for our wedding. His website was incredibly user-friendly, and he was always prompt and clear in his responses to us. He adapted to all of our requests, and his music selection kept everyone on the dance floor until the end! We would happily work with him again - thanks for a great night!

Profile Picture Marion, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I wish there was a way to show that, while DJ Murray (Christopher Murray) was "5 star" for everything here, his Flexibility should be higher! He was great with everything, transitioning from our ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception seamlessly, dealing with the heat (we were in the upstairs of a barn on an 87 degree day!), and making awesome pivots between important events.
As I said though, his flexibility with our strange requests was impeccable, and is what impressed me most about his services. Four separate times, he took my direction to change the song he had queued up next, to accommodate our needs. First it was the request to play a separate song for a "stepmother of the groom dance,'' then it was to play Wagon Wheel at a specific time when my bride and I were finally together to commemorate our recent move to Raleigh, followed by AC/DC's Thunderstruck and Toto's Africa (requested for an encore). Oh, and I almost forgot the Last Dance, where my bride's dress caused a delay for her getting back to the dance floor, and he restarted the song for us to make sure we enjoyed it.
I was impressed with everything he did, but the ability to incorporate songs last minute that he had in the library for us was extra special, because I know it can be a pain, and it doesn't give him a lot of time to do it with a smooth transition in the thirty seconds before the current song ends.
Another thing that we really liked was their online portal for us to choose songs and design our wedding sequence of events, toasts, and important moments in which the DJ would be involved. It really streamlined everything and made it easy to put in notes and requests, specific phrasing we'd like, etc. If you're just in the beginning stages of planning a wedding, I cannot emphasize enough how much this helps.
I highly recommend this company, and DJ Murray -- the professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility are exactly what you're looking for for your wedding.
Thank you DJ Murray!

Profile Picture Nick, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was a great fit for my wedding! He was super quick to respond to any inquiries I had and even met with me at the venue beforehand to go over the lighting setup and timeline for the day. In addition, he was very accommodating as my husband had a special request to play a song for two of our groomsmen and make them slow dance to it as a joke. At the beginning of the night not many people were dancing, but Chris played music that got everyone on their feet. I had an absolute blast and he was a great DJ! In addition, the planning form/website he has for setting everything up is super easy to use. I loved that I could pick exactly what songs I wanted, and also songs I didn't want to be played. The timeline function was really great for helping me figure out how to plan out the night. Overall great service for a great price!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DMV Premier Events was great to work with. We hired them for our wedding. They handled the music for the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the reception. The planning process was smooth. DJ PJ and DJ Pete were able to get a great feel for the music and vibe we wanted based on our playlist. We've gotten a lot of compliments regarding the music at the reception. The team went above and beyond. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Profile Picture David, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was a great wedding DJ. He felt out the mood of the crowd and was one step ahead of the music for the crowd. Every song choice fit the moment perfectly. He also helped us execute playing the GOT theme as our guests arrived and it was great to hear people talk about it afterwards.

Hands down he was the best choice for the job and he blew me away with his superior skills of feeling out the room. THANK YOU.

You will thank yourself for hiring Paul!!

Profile Picture Kyndele, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Christopher was so organized before the wedding and also such a great hit on the day-of. He has created an online portal that lets you request songs and create a flow of the ceremony & reception. He was very collaborative and really helped us bring to life exactly what we wanted. He also did an amazing job with reading the crowd. He had everyone dancing all night with a mix of what we had requested and what people requested on the spot. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Profile Picture Daniela, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Chris did an excellent job. He was incredibly responsive (even emailed me while he was on vacation) and so easy to work with. He accommodate last minute requests with ease and enthusiasm, arranged a great song list, and made sure everything went smoothly for our wedding ceremony and reception. We couldn't have asked for a better guy to lead the party.

Profile Picture Jean, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Having Chris and Paul be a part of our wedding planning process made everything run so smoothly! I contacted them months in advance before my wedding and I got a response within hours. I spoke to Chris over the phone for an initial consultation. He was attentive to all of my questions and clearly described the experience they wanted the bride, groom, and our guests to have. Compared to other vendors I had contacted, they were the most responsive, flexible, and they were competitively priced, so we moved forward with them! Paul was our DJ for our wedding day. I provided him a timeline of events in advance. At the reception Paul did not restrict himself to this timeline; instead, he read the crowd and checked in with my husband and I and decided when the next event should take place. With his guidance, we felt little stress during the reception and we got to enjoy the party with our guests! He played a variety of music including some tunes that got all of my Australian family onto the dance floor! When working with DMV Premier Entertainment their experience shows, and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6081006, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was AWESOME! He was very professional and courteous in our planning calls, and he went above and beyond during our wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cameron, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was our DJ for our wedding reception this past weekend and he was absolutely fantastic! The entire process from start to finish was great. The website service that DMV Premiere Entertainment provides makes the process very simple from choosing songs to the event timeline. I would hire Paul again in a heartbeat and suggest DMV Premiere Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ in the Washington DC area. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Devin, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I wanted a party and that is just what we got. One of the biggest discussion while planning our wedding was to make sure we had music that would be able to get our guest on the dance floor. First let me say that Chris has a huge variety of music to choose from. Nearly anything that you can think of from oldies to the newest hit, he has you covered. We booked with DMV Premier Entertainment a year and a half before our wedding day. I loved being able to have online access to my very own account that allowed me to look through all of the music and to plan out my wedding details on my time. I also loved how organized everything is online. If you don't wish to look through all of the music, Chris has a perfect set up of categories ranging from decades, to the top requested songs, to first dance and cake cutting songs, etc. It is definitely helpful to have things like this once wedding planning starts getting stressful. My husband and I love a huge variety of music and wanted to be able to play music that would be enjoyable for both of our families so we picked out a few of our must plays and some possibility and let Chris take it from there. On the day of our wedding Dj Chris and Dj Pete gave us exactly what we were looking for. We had a perfect blend of old school mixed with new that kept our guest dancing the night away. I also appreciate how responsive Chris was to all of my emails and so accommodating. I had to make a couple of changes 2-3 days before my wedding and he was on top of it without any hesitation. We had some special request songs that we needed for the ceremony and reception that aren't really mainstream radio play & was not apart of his music catalog, but he was able to provide them for us. Not only that, but one of the biggest special request that we had was playing a different song for each couple of the wedding party as they walked into the reception. Thank you so much for such a memorable evening!!

Profile Picture timeka, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow. There are endless reasons I could rave on and on about Christopher and Paul. From the moment I contacted Chris through email he was polite, professional, prompt and inviting. On our wedding day they did a wonderful job reading our guests and kept the mood of the night perfect. We had a couple nitpicky requests, such as having the up-lighting be turned on at a specific time, and they handled our requests with ease and executed them perfectly. Our selection of music was all over the place with multiple genres and music from multiple countries. The flow of the night was perfect and they played 99.9% of our requested songs... I know that would have been a full 100% if we had more time :D I hands down recommend them to anyone looking for talented, friendly DJ's at a reasonable price. They were a HUGE part of why our special day was such a success! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with DMV Premier Entertainment made my wedding experience that much better. We all know how stressful weddings/planning can be, but Chris made this part of the planning process that much easier. He made himself available anytime we needed, willing to adjust the timeline on the day of the event and even during the event. The website was very user friendly and showed us where we could find more optins for songs/suggestions. Speaking with Chris about a week before, he was able to mark parts of the song where we wanted to fade out. I do not anything that we would have changed/improved about our experience as DMV Premier Entertainment made it a very memorable day. The best part was when we gave Chris a genre that we wanted to hear and he had a list of songs he thought we would like and he nailed it.

Profile Picture Eric, 6/4/17, 1 Review

Perfect in every way !!
As a wedding coordinator, they have "saved the day" many times for my clients. Most recently, brought more equipment than they were asked to which saved the day as the wedding couple continued to change up their event by adding in solo singers (in different locations), requesting specific music for dancing, staying beyond the contracted time. PJ didn't bat an eye, he rolled with every change with the utmost professionalism and kindness. The wedding would not have been as special had it not been for them.
Absolutely my go-to-recommendation for all events, small affairs to large weddings. When they are involved, I know there is one less thing I have to worry about.
Love this company and all their DJ's.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with DMV for our wedding on 3/18. We originally booked with Paul, but due to a personal emergency he had to back out a few days before our wedding. He made sure to have a backup (Chris) available, and briefed him on all of our requests ahead of time. They made sure to honor my "Definitely Play" and "Do Not Play" requests (from what I remember at least,t he whole night was a blur lol), but were flexible when I changed my mind after a family member got very upset that I had banned the Electric Slide and were able to still play it upon request (after getting confirmation from me that it was okay). Their website is extremely convenient to use and made the whole planning process much easier.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews