DMV Premier Entertainment, LLC Reviews

71 Reviews for DMV Premier Entertainment, LLC

1 User photo

DMV Premier Entertainment, LLC 1

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

We are so happy we booked DJ Chris!

We LOVED DJ Chris and he made our wedding a night to remember!

We booked DJ Chris for our wedding based on wedding wire reviews and talking to him on the phone. We are SO glad we went with him. Chris is so knowledgeable about the various sound systems and the specifics of providing music for a wedding. Chris is very calm/chill but knows how to turn it on and pump up the crowd when necessary. Our dance floor was full from the moment the ballroom opened to the moment the venue staff were cleaning the tables. Chris did an amazing job reading the crowd and picking songs that fit the energy of the room. I was never once concerned or stressed about an empty dance floor.

Our dinner food was running late and Chris had to be flexible and play dinner music longer than he was originally scheduled for. He did a great job with this. He also made sure our event was running on time and made announcements at certain times to do so. He is definitely not a DJ that hogs the mic all night, which I appreciated. He lets the crowd run the party but keeps his pulse on the room the whole time.

The planning website is so useful for picking songs. He has a huge inventory of songs and the interface is very intuitive. You just go online and select the songs you want to play during dinner, cocktail hour, etc. We had very specific songs we wanted during dinner and Chris made sure he downloaded those songs and had them for us.
    Look no further and work with Chris!! He is talented and reliable.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend!

DJ Murray was awesome! He played upbeat music and my guests danced the night away. He was able to accommodate some last minute requests, and I had some of my guests say that it was the best wedding they've ever attended! The DJ sets the tone of the evening, and I believe it played big part in the positive feedback. A wonderful mix of music was played-old and new, and he even provided uplighting. He offers a very user friendly wedding planning website that allows you to plan your special day all out to keep him informed and to submit song requests. If anyone is considering hiring him for your next event...you don't want to miss out!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2019

Awesome DJ's!!

We worked with Paul (DJ PJ) from DMV Premier Entertainment for our wedding and he made the day even more special! Their website made planning the event especially easy - it allows you to set up a schedule for the day, request songs for the ceremony and reception and create a "do not play" list. I gave Paul an idea of the music that we liked, but let him take the reins from there and we were so happy with the results! It was really important to me that people danced at our wedding and our dance floor was packed the entire night. My friends and relatives, young and old, all raved about how good the music was - we even got Grandma on the dance floor! Paul also put together and epic Whitney Houston-Rhianna mash-up that illustrated his skill. Last, DMV was able to provide up-lighting for our venue at a much more reasonable rate than most of the lighting companies that I researched. Paul was so easy to work with and we would hire DMV again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Qin

Qin Liu · Married on 01/06/2019

Simply the best

Chris did a fantastic job at our wedding at Turf Valley resort. He got everyone on the dance floor and absolutely rocked it!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Maegan · Married on 12/01/2018

Best DJ Crew Ever

PJ was AMAZING! All of my guests have commented that they were unable to take any pictures because they were too busy dancing. He was able to adapt on the fly and roll with our party crowd. I would highly recommend DMV Premier Entertainment.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • WagsToKray

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome DJ!

We hired Chris at DMV Premier Entertainment for our 11/10/2018 wedding. He was incredibly easy to work with - extremely responsive, knowledgable, and flexible. Everything you could possibly want in a successful wedding vendor!
    The planning process is incredibly easy, as you're provided with your own online portal to customize your wedding ceremony and reception (or whatever event you're hiring him for). After the online customization and a few conference calls, we had an awesome playlist at our wedding, with both our input and Chris' picks... we had people on the dance floor for almost three hours straight. It was so much fun!
    We had some last minute changes to our night and no one noticed, as Chris adapted to them pretty easily. He also provided the microphones for the officiant, ceremony readers, toasts, and for one of our groomsmen to sing to Shakira at one point in the night.
    I'll continue to recommend Chris and DMV Premier Entertainment to anyone who is in need of a DJ!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Briana · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Entertainment

Chris was a fantastic DJ for our wedding, Nov 3, 2018. He was so helpful along the way, very responsive, always professional, even with a bunch of music and timeline changes up until the last minute. He was a joy to work with and I couldn't recommend him more. I used to work weddings and bars and I've seen a lot of bad DJ'ing so he knew I was a little apprehensive, but he really exceeded my expectations. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lu Dai · Married on 10/07/2018

Professional DJ that you can trust

Chris is our DJ for our big day. He is so professional and responsive. He was well prepared before our wedding with all the songs that we picked (some of the songs are Chinese songs) that we picked. He made everything easy and smooth. We will definitely recommend Chris to our friends.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Anslie · Married on 09/29/2018

Customizable and amazing

My husband and I can be picky with music as we don’t like a lot of top 40 music currently. We were afraid of this with hiring a DJ but Chris has an amazing client portal where we can put songs we have to have played as well as don’t even think about playing these. We were able to make the music fit our personalities with a great mix of oldies and alternative with some 90s and a few top 40s mixed together. Our guests even said how much they loved the wide variety so everyone got something they liked to hear. We are super happy with the decision to hire DMV Premier.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Tommy · Married on 09/22/2018

Paul did a awesome job at my wedding couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brielle · Married on 09/07/2018

We hired DMV for our daughter's wedding. Hiring a DJ was one of the more stressful things because they are such a huge part of the success of your event! I read reviews and decided based on those, his affordable pricing, and his fast responses to me, that I would go with DMV. Chris was AWESOME! He was so easy to work with and incredibly responsive! His online planning system is the best thing for anyone having a wedding!!!! The ease of entering all the details and song requests was really great. Ceremony music was perfect, and for the reception the guests were on the dance floor from the first song to the last dance! He was fantasic and the perfect DJ for our daughter's wedding! If you're looking for great responsive communication and an amazing event, then I suggest you hire DMV! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Kyrie

Kyrie · Married on 07/28/2018

My fiancé and I wanted a beachy, laid back wedding with great music and that’s exactly what we got. We had Chris as our DJ and after consulting with him about what kind of atmosphere we were going for he completely hit the nail on the head. Moving forward, for other events I will have no question in my mind of who to call if an event needs a fantastic DJ.

Sent on 07/30/2018

C & B · Married on 07/21/2018

We emailed DJ Chris after attending our friend's wedding in 2016 for which he was the DJ. We walked away that night with such a great impression of Chris- he was super professional, not at all cheesy, and my friend's dance floor was packed the entire night. I checked in with my friend after her wedding and she had great things to say about working with him. Once we started planning our own wedding, he was the first DJ we emailed. We found Chris and his team to be the one of the most responsive vendors we spoke with- email responses were usually within a few minutes or hours! DMV Premier Entertainment's pricing was definitely reasonable, and they were super helpful and patient in explaining to us our options and what would work with the slightly complex arrangement we had (uplighting, mics, outdoor ceremony with separate areas for cocktail hour and reception).

We also loved the system they had for selecting songs- it was super intuitive and customizable. We had some oddball requests for songs and Chris either already had versions of them or assured us he would be able to take care of them. Signing with Chris for our wedding was one of the easiest decisions we made in wedding planning. The day of our wedding Chris and Paul showed up and ran everything so smoothly- zero hiccups! And they were amazing! We had quite a few guests tell us (during the wedding!) how great the DJs were!! Chris and Paul managed to get everyone dancing- even people we've never seen dance. We've already recommended DMV Premier Entertainment to some newly engaged friends and we'll definitely use them again for any other events needing a DJ. They were a 10/10- highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Liz · Married on 07/13/2018

Exactly what we wanted! Attentive, responsive, and professional. We had a great time at our wedding and so did all of our guests!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kathryn · Married on 05/12/2018

Paul with DMV Premier Entertainment was absolutely amazing. We are a military family moving overseas, so our wedding was a quick-turnaround type of event. But he was there right from the beginning to meet up in person, answer our questions no matter how late at night or how stupid, and helped us create a party that all our friends and family have told us was the time of their lives (it was the time of our life too!). Their digital database of song selections is enormous, and even when I wanted to walk down the aisle to one that wasn't on there, they found it and made sure it happened. Paul also helped fulfill a very special family wish on the fly. He kept the party going and was great at reading the room, figuring out what type of music could both facilitate a chill atmosphere, as well as how and when to pump up the crowd and get everyone dancing. They worked with our budget and offered a very generous military discount, which is never assumed but always appreciated. Thank you so much to Paul and DMV Premier Entertainment - you made our night a huge success!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris was our wedding DJ and he did an incredibly job! The online song selection was easy to use and he included every song on our Must Play List. He also met with us a few weeks before the wedding and helped us refine our reception timeline. During the reception, there was a lull after the bouquet toss and the dance floor cleared. I was worried, but Chris called everyone onto the floor for a slow dance and revived the party. EVERYONE loved Chris!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/07/2018

DMV Entertainment was incredible! They were very organized and helped keep our reception on time and fun! Everyone loved the music and we had some special requests that they were able to accommodate. Our guests had a great time and were dancing until the event ended! Highly recommend this DJ!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Steve · Married on 03/31/2018

My daughter's wedding. No history with this DJ, but didn't matter. Chris was highly responsive to our requests. He also did EXCELLENT job moving the event forward, but otherwise remained in the background. Tough balance he achieved in STELLAR fashion. Superb!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Claudia · Married on 12/02/2017

Great job. Did exactly has he had stated in conversations before wedding. Everyone dances from the start of the wedding till the end. Thank you so much

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

They brought the party!

I planned to write a review of our DJs after the wedding, but got totally sidetracked and forgot about it for almost a year - but we walked into a wedding reception recently, saw them on the stage, and knew it was going to be a good time, so here I am to finally review them! Finding a good DJ was one of my husband's top priorities in wedding planning, and we had a specific budget we wanted to stick to. Christopher got back to me within an hour of submitting an inquiry form and was able to meet my budget. Their online song selection system is super easy to use and made sure the songs we wanted played were included, and the songs we don't like didn't play on our day. They were super professional and not at all cheesy during the reception. They kept us on schedule, and once the dancing started, it didn't stop until the end of the night. We had a friend sing our first dance song live, and they did the soundcheck and hookup for her mic and guitar, when some other DJs said we would need to bring our own separate sound equipment for that. Throughout the night, Christopher and Paul were awesome at reading the crowd and did a great job mixing songs - sometimes it was almost the whole song, and sometimes it was a shorter snippet that's best for dancing. Our reception was absolutely incredible, and they really set the tone. I would recommend them to anyone (which is how our friends found them for their wedding!), and I would hire them again in an instant.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lizzy · Married on 11/05/2017

We absolutely loved working with Chris! He played great songs that kept our guests dancing all night and pleased both our younger friends and parents. The online system to pick songs was super fun - one of the most exciting parts of wedding planning! Hire him!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Trina · Married on 10/28/2017

DMV Premier was top notch at my sister's wedding this past weekend. They have been a joy to work with and their responsiveness during the planning process was unparalleled! Chris responded to every question no matter how big or small in such a timely fashion and with such genuine care, it really made my sister feel like he cared about the outcome of her day. Once they arrived the day of, it was clear that these guys are true professionals- they came early for set up both outside and inside, they were dressed professionally and help keep things on track throughout the day! Every single guest commented on the great music they chose and they did a great job of mixing it with the songs we chose for the reception. The real highlight was when they included gospel music and the whole room lit up with excitement! Even though the wedding was small, we had a blast like a packed house and that was thanks to these two wonderful guys! I would recommend them over and over! Thank you both for such a great event and providing excellent services!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Nicha · Married on 10/08/2017

Chris was an amazing DJ at our wedding! Definitely will recommend him to all of my friends!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Marion · Married on 09/30/2017

Chris was the perfect DJ for our wedding. His website was incredibly user-friendly, and he was always prompt and clear in his responses to us. He adapted to all of our requests, and his music selection kept everyone on the dance floor until the end! We would happily work with him again - thanks for a great night!

Sent on 10/03/2017