DMR Wedding Entertainment Reviews

15 | Mesa, AZ

15 Reviews for DMR Wedding Entertainment

David S · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Dj ever

Chris was an amazing DJ! He was super awesome and kept the dance floor packed! Was awesome at the ceremony and The reception was off the chain! Played all the tunes and people loved the music! Totally recommend him! He was amazing

Sent on 11/05/2019

DMR Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Dave, it was such an honor to be a part of yours and Megan's bid day! I will cherish every moment of the celebration.
  • Dawn

Dawn Lee · Married on 05/04/2019

Fun Time Had By All!!

Chris did an awesome job at our reception. He was easy to work with and very accommodating. He kept the party lively and everyone had a great time. I highly recommend DMR!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect Wedding DJ

We had a great experience with Chris. He was assigned to us from "Got You Covered" DJ agency but Chris also has his own company which is awesome. He has a great attention to detail and is really great for a fun and classic wedding. We told him exactly the vibe we were looking for and he made it happen! We wanted a mix of oldies and fun dancing songs and that was exactly what we got. All of our guests had a BLAST. Chris went above and beyond for us. He was available and prompt with responding to email and text. He also got on the phone with my sister so they could figure out how she can make he speech via phone because she couldnt make the wedding. Her speech was crystal clear!
    I saw in another review that Chris is a fast talker when you meet him in person, which is true! I am from NY and I had trouble keeping up haha! But don't like it fool you. He was clear and slow when presenting at the wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Howard · Married on 04/07/2018

Christopher was the #1 reason why my wedding was everything I had visioned and why my friends are family are still talking about how it was the BEST weding they have ever been to. How he listens very thoroughly and personalized our wedding is what I will always remember! Thank you Christopher!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2016

We absolutely loved having Chris as our DJ! He did an amazing job and helped the wedding run smoothly! He was very accommodating and even came to our rehearsal! Out of all of our vendors he was the one we appreciated the most!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2016

Christopher was amazing! So flexible and hardworking! He did a great job at our wedding on the 21st of October

Sent on 11/03/2016

janine · Married on 10/03/2015

He did an amazing job for my daughters wedding. Keep everyone dancing and having fun! He is a true professional!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Erin · Married on 09/06/2014

Christopher was our wedding entertainer. He was a referral from our venue and I cannot thank Chris for all of his time and hard work. He met with us on numerous occasions and put us at ease with all of the details pertaining to our wedding. His style, commitment, and music knowledge is what I would say sets him apart from all other entertainment companies that we either seen at weddings or interviewed in person. Christopher really showed the true value of what he brings to a wedding! Thank you Christopher and Justin and I will LOVE to refer you and your services to ALL of our friends and family!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Christopher · Married on 05/18/2014

Your DJ is probably one of the most important pieces of your wedding. Think about it!!...you have one person controlling the music for your entire reception, and possibly your ceremony. You have one person doing all the talking during your reception except for when someone is giving a speech. Don't you think you want to make sure you're in good hands??

That's exactly what you're in for when you hire DMR entertainment. Chris was our DJ for our wedding and was so organized especially since he had to play music at two locations during our ceremony and our reception. I had provided him with a flash drive of all the music selections i wanted played during every piece of the ceremony and wedding, cause i'm just that anal about music setting the mood for different moments through our day...apart from that, the rest of the reception was up to Chris when it came to the games, the timeline for when to transition to different music for different parts of the reception, etc. He executed EVERYTHING without a hitch. He had the equipment for both sites and helped to keep us on time throughout the reception. His attire was spot one for the wedding for being professional. Let's also not forget that he threw in additional lighting for the reception, this was a nice added touch to our reception.

One note to make sure you book DMR Entertainment. Chris can talk really fast during the meetings leading up to the wedding. I mean he can give an auctioneer a run for his money. BUT, come time for the wedding, this man talks so smooth and perfect, you'll think he's another individual. I just wanted to leave that note so you don't worry about how fast he talks during the meetings you'll have with him.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Chris from DMR Entertainment was both the MC and DJ for our wedding reception in October, and he was an absolute dream to work with! He was so great that my brother, who is getting married in the spring, has already booked him and we received a few other requests for his information as well. From the very beginning, Chris was incredibly professional, friendly, flexible, open to all our music requests, and ready with suggestions and recommendations. At the event itself, he was a charming and commanding MC and helped keep our dance party going all night long. When we experienced some sound and power problems that were completely the fault of our venue, he was right there to problem solve and save the day. I would HIGHLY recommend Chris for any occasion, wedding or otherwise, when you are looking for a professional, fun, friendly, talented, and amazing DJ!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Tanya · Married on 10/04/2013

What can I say, DMR Entertsinment satisfied out needs 110%. Chris really took the time to sit down with us to discuss all the details and created an unforgettable experience. We can't thank him enough ! :)

Sent on 10/08/2013

Chris was our wedding reception DJ. He was great. He also provided us with lights to help decorate the reception hall at no extra charge which were beautiful. He played all the music we requested. He also was MC for our reception, he helped things to flow well during our recption. He played a nice mix of music for our dinner and then got our guests up and dancing after dinner. He was able to keep the energy as well. He met with us 3 times before our wedding date and was polite and had great ideas for our reception each time. I would recommend Chris to any bride needing a DJ.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Trista · Married on 04/04/2013

Chris was AMAZING throughout the entire process. He went out of his way to meet us initially about 2 hours from his residence. He also answered all of our questions and made us at ease with what we were looking for. We encountered a setback and had to move our wedding date and Chris was so helpful and considerate with everything. The day of our wedding Chris arrived early and made everything look and sound perfect. His attention to the finest detail and music choices attracted so many people. My wedding wouldn't be a dream come true if it wasn't for Chris at DMR Entertainment! Thank you so much Chris.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2012

Chris was flat out AMAZING!! From the moment we contacted him and met him we knew he was OUR DJ and MC! Chris was very flexible when it came to meeting him on numerous occasions. He made the planning process of Matt and I's wedding quite simple and offered to assist. The day of wedding we encountered some weather changes and Chris offered to help make the transition from outdoors to indoors. From the moment our reception started Chris was a TRUE professional and played ALL the music we wanted to hear and kept the dance floor filled. Everyone complimented Chris and thanked him for his job well done. I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 11/21/2012

victoria · Married on 02/24/2011

DMR Entertainment was amazing at our wedding. Chris was professional and courteous and helped with the planning leading up to the event. The evening of the even he arrived early and had an amazing set up. The music was great. Chris was a great emcee. Everyone danced the night away until the last minute. We highly recommend and would use DMR Entertainment in the future!
    JD and Victoria