Dmitry Shumanev photo & video Reviews

20 | Burbank, CA

20 Reviews for Dmitry Shumanev photo & video

Jennifer Z. · Married on 05/25/2019

Pure Perfection!

Dmitry and his team are absolutely amazing! He was our photographer for three days. Shooting a family get together, rehearsal dinner and wedding. He is very calm and easy to work with. He gives great direction and is very creative. I would highly recommend him! Check out his instagram page, his work speaks for itself! Thank you for being so awesome!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Katya D. · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photo & video team!

Choosing the right photographer and video team was the most important decision for us in the wedding planning process. We met with a couple of photographers and spent time looking at photos and videos of other teams - no one compared to Dmitry and Shumanev Associates! Dmitry has such a great energy and makes anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Not to mention the photos are breathtaking! Our guests mentioned that we had the best photo and video team - Dmitry slid on knees across the dance floor to capture shots of the reception. I would recommend Shumanev Production to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Mitra · Married on 08/01/2017

Phenomenal Work

We highly recommend Dmitry and his team. They did a phenomenal job with our wedding photos and videos.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Alice · Married on 07/22/2017

If I can add a diamond on top of the five stars, Dmitry and his team absolutely deserve it! We stared hiring Dmitry for our engagement photo session. My fiancé, husband now, was shy and felt extremely uncomfortable in front of the camera. We did not really know what to expect. During the shooting, Dmitry was very friendly. He has such an incredible personality that making people feeling safe, relax, and enjoying being around him. We had a great time. We received the photos two weeks later. It was a real "WOW". The photos came out amazing. He vividly captured the love, joy, fun, and all of the go in a natural storytelling way. I would definitely recommend Dmitry and his team to everyone. Five stars - plus a diamond. :)

Sent on 08/29/2017

Beatrice · Married on 05/27/2017

Dmitry and his team did both the photography and videography for our wedding, May 27th! I can talk about Dmitry's qualities and talents for days. He made every moment of our special day so perfect, and he captured exactly what we envisioned when we were looking for our wedding photographer! We did not have to think about anything....Dmitry guided us through the day, in a way that made us feel like we were just hanging out with friends! But at the same time, his level of professionalism is top notch....navigating us, our friends and family and the entire venue so seamlessly! The results speak for themselves....these are not just wedding photos and video, this is art! Please do not look further....book Dmitry Shumanev for any of your photography and videography needs! It will be the best decision you will make!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Shannon · Married on 01/21/2017

VERY happy with this vendor - our favorite that we had at the event! We got the full package that included hair, makeup, full video and full photography. They were seriously the best. His wife leads the hair and makeup team and I was so impressed with the care and precision with which she conducted my trial run and nailed an amazing look even though I didn't give her much direction! Dmitry was super helpful and flexible and we even went through him to order a book of our engagement photos since he makes amazing photo books. The day of they captured everything we wanted and getting sneak shots the day after as well as a teaser video which was great to show family and friends after the wedding! Such high quality work and just great people to have around - my sister who is a photographer is even using them for her wedding because she was so impressed! Definitely a must hire in my book.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Meagan · Married on 08/27/2016

Dmitry is such a talented, wonderful photographer! He took our engagement and wedding photos. His pictures come out so amazing and he makes you feel super comfortable while taking your engagement pictures. Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/23/2016

A · Married on 06/19/2016

Book him. Don't even hesitate. He did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding and we were so happy he was part of our big day. His work is elegant and classy. I've had so many friends say "oh my gosh, those photos are amazing. I want to use him when I get married!"

Sent on 06/21/2016

Delilah · Married on 06/11/2016

Dmitry and his crew are an absolute dream to work with. They are punctual, polite , honest and extremely talented . Every single photo captured Looked like a photo from a high end bridal magazine . It was a pleasure working with them and will hire them again for our future anniversary and parties!!
    Damian and Delilah

Sent on 06/15/2016

Elaheh · Married on 06/11/2016

I was the pickiest person when it came to choosing our wedding photographer, I Found Dmitry on my Instagram, one of the pages I was following posted a picture and tagged him on it, let me just say I can't thank that page enough for introducing me to this amazing photographer! He was sooo patient with us, we were late to our engagement shoot and he couldn't have been any more patient. He was soo dedicated to his job and he loves what he does which makes him even better. And the most important of all, this guy and his team and their work rock!!!! Our pictures are amazing! Haven't seen all of our wedding pictures yet but the little he posted was absolutely amazing! They are true professionals and they work very fast! He posted a teaser video of our wedding the next day!! I never write reviews but he deserves one! I can't thank you guys enough for capturing the most amazing moments of our lives! Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Nadia · Married on 06/02/2016

Words can not describe how impressed and THANKFUL I am to have hired Dmitry and his team for my wedding photo and video. Our wedding budget was not large and I started to become disheartened that I wouldn't find someone to the calibre that I had seen in LA. As we had such a picturesque venue in Malibu Rocky Oaks, I wanted someone who could pull off the breathtaking shots I had seen online. I WAS COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED by the results. Dmitry was a dream to work with. Our package included an engagement shoot, for which we had photo and video, the result was just amazing. His team were so fun to work with, and flexible, allowing an experience and end product that my husband and I felt a connection with. He was so open to all my input with regards to specific shots/moments I wanted on the wedding day, and was so professional, and also calming to be around. With both the engagement shoot and wedding, we had some photos AND video that we could admire and share the very next day. I really don't know HOW he has the time to edit them in such a short space of time. Having an interest in photography myself, the Video/Photo element of the wedding was very important to me, and I am so PLEASED that I didn't go for some of the other photographers who were more expensive, as now looking at their pictures, they aren't as good as Dmitry!! I can not recommend him enough. He has packages to suit every budget and requirement. Please enquire if you are looking for a photographer. You will NOT REGRET IT!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Ruby · Married on 01/31/2016

Dmitry and his team are very professional. Dmitrys photography are no doubt the best. He has a very good skill with light manipulation and he's also detail oriented. Very nice and friendly person. Very dedicated to shooting the best wedding photograph for the couples.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Sharona · Married on 11/28/2015

Dmitry is simple AMAZING. He isn't just talented at what he does. He is humble and has the most beautiful personality. I would reccomend him to anyone I know and look forward to working with him in the future. He is professional, easy going and reliable. I love that he is artistic and creative with everything he touches. Dmitry did our engagement video, pictures and our wedding photography and videography. Is team is a great reflection of his kindnesss and talent as well. He is simply the best.

• I

Iris · Married on 09/19/2015

Dmitry was so easy to work with and really listened to our creative direction for our wedding photos. We were so happy when we got them back and saw how he really captured our day so well. He also did our engagement photo shoot which turned out great so we ended up choosing him as our wedding photographer for that reason. I would highly recommend him if you want someone who doesn't do the cheesy/silly/typical wedding photos but can really capture the real-ness of the day. (He can do the cheesy stuff really well too though if you really want it).

Daniela · Married on 09/06/2015

Dmitry is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. He shot both my engagement photos and wedding photos and I am absolutely in LOVE with all his work. His photos are artistic but also capture a certain candid quality that many photographers lack. He brings originality to his photos that are unparalleled and makes you feel wonderful and comfortable at the same time. I will be using Dmitry for all of my life events! I would definetly recommend him to friends and family and in fact already have!

Sent on 12/14/2015

I cannot recommend Dmitry highly enough, not only is his work spectacular but he's also a wonderfully welcoming person. My wife and I had a tiny ceremony at the beach with just us, our officient and Dmitry, who doubled as our witness as well as our photographer! We were delighted with the beautiful pictures but equally happy to have someone as warm as Dmitry to share our day with

Liv · Married on 07/11/2015

We love Dmitry!! Very professional, easy and flexible to work with. He worked tirelessly that day and into the night and never looking for shortcuts. For that we are so grateful. Thank you for your hard work. We love every second working with you !

Sent on 01/13/2016

Noura · Married on 07/04/2015

I cannot recommend a photographer more! Dmitry was so fantastic from the minute we got in touch with him. He was flexible and accommodating when it came time to meet us and was so nice. I was a bit concerned when I was unable to find the reviews online, but shame on me for having any concerns. I hope this review helps anyone out there realize that Dmitry is the way to go! Then our wedding came and I have never seen anyone work so hard. Dmitry and his assistant worked so hard for over 10 hours to ensure our day was documented perfectly. I can't express how in love with our photos we are. He really captured the happiness and joy of the day. It is incredible how talented he is! I really loved the drama and the editorial feel to our photos. We felt that it truly represented what people experienced that day. Then to my surprise the day after my wedding he posted an album with over 50 photos as a preview!!! It was the best gift I could ask for. I am so eager to see the rest of his amazing pictures. I highly recommend Dmitry for your wedding or occasion. I will be staying in touch for any future shoots. Happy to chat with any potential clients should you have any questions about our experience!

Sent on 06/15/2016

We worked with Dimtry not for our wedding, but for our son's Bar Mitzvah. Dimtry was not intrusive but managed to take beautiful photos and capture lots of nice moments. We got a wonderful album, it will make the memory of this event last for life.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Jesse · Married on 06/03/2014

Dmitry was a blessing to have at our wedding. He took the time to meet with us before and get a feel for what we wanted, traveled well outside LA for a very reasonable price, and most important, took a million beautiful pictures! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2014