Dmitry Gotkis Photography Reviews

10 | Virginia Beach, VA

10 Reviews for Dmitry Gotkis Photography

Larry · Married on 08/20/2017

Very professional and responsive to customer's requests.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Liz · Married on 07/23/2016

We are absolutely thrilled with the amazing job Dmitry Gotkis did as our wedding photographer. He took such care to capture every moment of our special day just beautifully. We highly recommend him for any occasion you want to cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Dmitry Gotkis Photography's reply:

How awesome it is to receive reviews like this one! Liz, thank you form the bottom of my heart!
  • Y

Yazmin · Married on 09/27/2014

Dmitry has taken plenty of sets of photos for my family. He took my engagement family photos and wedding photos. There was never a dull moment with him! He is so incredibly amazing, so easy to work with and sweet. I'm also sure my husband loves him more! Haha. He was so patient with our kids when we did a family engagement shoot and he helped us every single step of the way. I couldn't recommend someone more caring and genuine.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Corey · Married on 11/17/2012

Dmitry at Digital Shore provided my wife and I with the best service. We were so happy when we got back from our honeymoon and saw the amazing photos he captured during our special day. Not only was it fun to work with him but it was also a very professional product that he delivered to us. We would highly recommend his services whether it be your wedding or any event that you want to capture with spectacular still photos.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Sabrina · Married on 06/27/2012

Had great communication 6 months prior to my wedding. I hate my picture taken but he made me feel 100 percent comfortable and even gave us great ideas for picture taking. Great personality as well as very personal. Would recommend him ANYTIME!!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2012

Dmitry photographed our wedding at the beach! He did a wonderful job and was really fun to work with. He had great ideas and all of the pictures turned out to be beautiful! He had creative poses for us to do and he also took photographs of poses we wanted . He arrived to the site ahead of time so he could plan everything out. We have a great mix of photos that capture the moment and true happiness, and fun ones that we planned to do too. He was even able to get a surf board for us to take pictures on! Working with him was a great experience, and I couldn't have asked for better pictures!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Antonina · Married on 06/04/2011

While Dmitry of Digital Shore Photography was a guest at my wedding, he took some of the most beautiful photographs of the event, the venue, and even the details. He was incredibly professional yet still managed to capture those intimate shots that make for touching memories for years to come. We used quite a few of his photographs in our final album, as they had a creative vision that truly captured the atmosphere of the event. I've also seen the albums he makes for couples following a wedding shoot, and it's absolutely gorgeous - with leather binding, lay-flat pages, and beautiful lay-outs. It's obvious he puts a lot of thought and care into their design. I highly recommend Digital Shore for brides interested in getting creative, beautiful shots - not just the blase posed traditional photos - of your wedding day.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2009

Digital Shores photography exceeded all of our expectations. Dmitry actually did our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner pictures, wedding pictures, maternity pictures, and has done several photo shoots of our daughter and family. We have enjoyed all of our photo sessions with him. He, along with his wife, is professional, flexible, funny, and always takes our wishes into consideration. I could not say enough about our wonderful experience with Digital Shore Photography! We wouldn't use anyone else!

Jenn Harrison

Sent on 12/30/2011

A · Married on 12/08/2012

Dmitry with Digital Shore was a great choice to photograph our wedding. We have both been married before (we're both in our 40s) and did not want the traditional wedding photography package. Our wedding was small-50 people church wedding and reception at the Suffolk Cultural Center for the Arts. We didn't want a wedding album but rather copyright free high resolution jpegs which we could run on our flat screen TV that doubles as our digital photo frame. I didn't want a traditional bridal portrait, just a portrait of the two of us to hang on the wall. I called 7 photographers before finding Dmitry, who was recommended by another well respected photographer. Not only were his prices reasonable, but he exhibited a creative and professional demeanor throughout. I'm not sure how he got some of the pics he did; he was literally all over the place-someone at our wedding nicknamed him "Spiderman." It wasn't until the pics came out that I understand just how true that was. He did a fabulous job and we highly recommend him to others.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Charlotte · Married on 09/02/2012

Digital Shore Photography shot our wedding over labor day weekend and we could not be happier with the pictures! We could not afford videography services, so we were over the moon when we saw that the pictures captured the love, emotion, and fun that was had throughout the whole day. From the salon hair and make-up sessions, to the pig roast being cooked on the driveway, to the pre-ceremony pictures, and the fabulous ceremony, dinner, cake-cutting, and wonderful party - we re-lived the entire day through such terrific photos. We will go back again for sure for future professional photos and I am so glad that we made the decision to go with Digital Shore! Thanks from the bottom of our hearts! Charlotte and Tom Hennessey

Sent on 10/08/2012

Dmitry Gotkis Photography's reply:

Thank you, Charlotte for a wonderful review! It was my pleasure and a privilege to photograph your and Tom's wedding. It is a biggest reward to a photographer, when his clients love his work.