DMD3 Entertainment Lighting and PhotoBooth Reviews

1 User photo

• Yanira

Yanira Motto · Married on 12/04/2019

Professional & Amazing!!

We were so happy that we chose DMD3 Entertainment for our wedding. Giacomo was amazing from our first meeting, very professional and super calming at a time where we were frazzled by all of our planning. He definitely knows what he's doing and made our wedding seamless and most important FUN! Our guests have given us nothing but compliments and we feel the same. We would recommend him and his team to everyone we know, thank you so much for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi Cronin · Married on 09/07/2019

Danced the night away

The first thing people would tell me when I started planning my wedding was that the music/dancing would be the thing people would remember most about the night. DMD3/Giacomo did just that. There wasn’t a single second of my wedding where the dance floor was empty and that was all thanks to Giacomo and his amazing music selection. We also opted for the photo-booth addition to our event. It was also a huge hit for our friends and family and made our guestbook so personal. I would highly recommend DMD3 for any wedding/event/party.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kayla · Married on 09/07/2019

The best of the best!

Orlando and Chris killed it at our wedding! Everyone says it was the best wedding ever and I’m giving lots of credit to these guys!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Jason

Jason Parisi · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely the best!

Punctual, professional, great attention to detail. You can tell they have a lot of experience. They went above and beyond. We had a small wedding and they got everyone involved. Everyone had a blast. Couldn't be happier with them.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Best decision ever

Fantastic! One of the best things we did for our wedding was hiring DMD3 for our DJ services. Giacomo was extremely professional, helpful, and supportive throughout the planning and day/night of our wedding. Thanks to him, everything moved smoothly from the start of the ceremony to the final song of the night. The process of adding song requests, or do not play requests, etc. prior to the big day helped start us off for what ended up being a night of great music and dancing. Every guest who attended our wedding said it was one of the best weddings and parties they’ve ever been to - and this from people of all ages. I can not recommend DMD3 enough to anyone who wants to be sure their wedding is the most fun and smooth night they could ever ask for.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Deirdre M · Married on 05/26/2019

Awesome DJ!

Giacomo was awesome! He was an expert on keeping our guests dancing and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Robin · Married on 09/15/2018

Giacomo, Thank you for doing such a wonderful job for the ceremony and the reception! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. From start to finish you were great! You got everyone up and dancing. We have gotten so many compliments of how fun our wedding was, many saying they don't usually dance but they got up. That is exactly what we wanted and you made it happen!! The photobooth was amazing as well!! Thank you, The Modugno’s!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Ciana Makenzie · Married on 09/09/2018

Such an amazing day!

I don't even know how to begin to describe how amazing these guys were! From the very beginning Giacomo put us at ease and made us feel like he would take care of us like family. The day of my wedding was Murphy's Law in full effect, but Giacomo made everything run smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything. I would 10000% recommend DMD3 Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • MaeganAshley

Maegan · Married on 08/12/2018

Giacomo was the DJ for my wedding in mid- August and I cannot say enough great things about him. The dance floor was going from the moment he started it up with the $1 dance game, which had everyone laughing. I have been to many weddings with many great DJs, but Giacomo was by far the best. Thank you so much, Giacomo!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Leith · Married on 06/30/2018

Dmd3 offers a great deal in comparison to the competition without skimping on the photo booth experience. Very discreet set-up process. Fun and wide selection of props for the photos. Giacomo was very attentive and super helpful!

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • O

Oriana · Married on 06/15/2018

Why can't I give 100 stars??
    I cannot say enough about DMD3. They were my DJ and did my up lighting. Giacomo was so easy to work with and was very responsive with all questions and concerns. He had a solution for a lot of little things that we were clueless on how to handle. We had our ceremony at the venue and Giacomo and his team did the music for that, which we were able to choose/tailor. At the reception the dance floor was packed the entire time. Orlando, the MC had the crowd engaged and the dance floor wasn't empty once! We gave them a list of songs we wanted to hear which they played, but I was so impressed by their choices as well! Everyone loved them and whoever I spoke to the night of the wedding asked me "Who are these guys?" If you want your dance floor packed the whole night, these are your guys. It was a non-stop party! Thank you DMD3 for making my wedding a memorable one for us AND all of our guests!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

They were great to help us plan the timeline before and made adjustments during our day! Everyone had a great time. They got everyone to dance.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Curtis · Married on 05/26/2018

Great photo booth experience for a great price. Giacomo is a stand up guy. He showed up early and had everything set up with no issues. All of our guests loved him and he had photo booth pics and gifs emailed to us within hours the very next day. I highly recommend his business for other's events.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Trinere · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Giacomo was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. From the very first time we met with him we knew we wanted to hire him. He was organized, down to earth and so easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. He absolutely went above and beyond for us. My father is making a video for us and Giacomo even went ahead and bought a recording device to make an audio file of our ceremony! The dance floor was packed all night long with guests of all ages. He could totally read the crowd and made sure everyone had a great time. You won’t regret hiring DMD3!! :)

Sent on 06/04/2018

Shannon · Married on 01/20/2018

These guys were amazing, and made our day a breeze! The music and photo booth was a huge hit!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Jessa · Married on 01/13/2018

Listen. These are your guys. The first time I met with Clinton and Giacomo they told us it was our day and they would do whatever we wanted - and they meant it.
    Clinton was my best friend the week of the wedding.
    I was a mess and did not have the info he needed. We still hadn't picked a first dance song! This didn't phase him at all. He just kept saying "don't worry about me."
    The peace of mind he gave me was amazing.
    During the wedding everyone was dancing non stop. He asked me the type of music I wanted played, we agreed that he would watch the crowd and see what kept people dancing and he did an fantastic job of that!!
    There is a picture where Clinton is in the background and he looks so happy he was genuinely excited and happy to be there, you can't ask for much more!
    We added the uplighting package - it really made a difference in the vibe of the room - so fun!
    He checked on me the whole night. Afterwards I got multiple texts saying how wonderful he was. We had the best wedding! A great DJ = A great wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Amy · Married on 12/23/2016

Absolutely recommend DMD3 for your wedding or special events! Giacomo was a pleasure to work with, flexible and just a great choice for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/15/2017

DMD3 was amazing! They had us dancing all night long!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Lili · Married on 10/16/2016

GIACAMO SET THE VIBE PERFECTLY THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/02/2016

Giacomo is an amazing DJ!! In both of our meetings with him he made me feel totally at ease about the whole wedding ceremony/reception timeline and music (things I had been anxious about and had come with a long list of questions). He is super friendly and professional and you can tell he knows exactly what he is doing when it comes to making your ceremony music and wedding reception the best it can be!! So many guests told me later that they loved his DJ'ing (aka he played good music that kept people on the dance floor) and those who spoke with him said he was super nice (he is!!). Everyone had a great time at our reception, thanks in huge part to Giacomo and his skills. I would HIGHLY recommend Giacomo as your wedding DJ!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Nicholas · Married on 09/24/2016

Great communication throughout, was extremely entertaining, and absolutely a great hire.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

DMD3 was a great company to work with! They were so responsive and helpful and catered to exactly what we wanted from a wedding DJ!! We had so much fun on our wedding night :)

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/10/2016

Giacomo was fantastic! Our family and friends danced all night! They keep telling us how they haven't danced that hard! Entertainment is what your guests will remember. Our wedding certainly was memorable because of the fun vibes Giacomo helped create!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2016

Jackamo, Orlando, and Erik were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our friends keep asking us about them for their next parties. The photobooth was so much fun and the dj had us dancing all night!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Cristina · Married on 08/05/2016

We used DMD3 for the DJ for our wedding at The Fairmont Copley Plaza. Giacomo listened to all our requests, was easy to work with, organized and (most importantly) kept our guests on their feet and dancing the WHOLE TIME! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2016