59 Reviews for DMD3 Entertainment Lighting and PhotoBooth

Consultation (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
50 DMD3 Entertainment Lighting and PhotoBooth Reviews

Dmd3 offers a great deal in comparison to the competition without skimping on the photo booth experience. Very discreet set-up process. Fun and wide selection of props for the photos. Giacomo was very attentive and super helpful!

Profile Picture Leith, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Why can't I give 100 stars??
I cannot say enough about DMD3. They were my DJ and did my up lighting. Giacomo was so easy to work with and was very responsive with all questions and concerns. He had a solution for a lot of little things that we were clueless on how to handle. We had our ceremony at the venue and Giacomo and his team did the music for that, which we were able to choose/tailor. At the reception the dance floor was packed the entire time. Orlando, the MC had the crowd engaged and the dance floor wasn't empty once! We gave them a list of songs we wanted to hear which they played, but I was so impressed by their choices as well! Everyone loved them and whoever I spoke to the night of the wedding asked me "Who are these guys?" If you want your dance floor packed the whole night, these are your guys. It was a non-stop party! Thank you DMD3 for making my wedding a memorable one for us AND all of our guests!

Profile Picture Oriana, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great to help us plan the timeline before and made adjustments during our day! Everyone had a great time. They got everyone to dance.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Great photo booth experience for a great price. Giacomo is a stand up guy. He showed up early and had everything set up with no issues. All of our guests loved him and he had photo booth pics and gifs emailed to us within hours the very next day. I highly recommend his business for other's events.

Profile Picture Curtis, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Giacomo was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. From the very first time we met with him we knew we wanted to hire him. He was organized, down to earth and so easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. He absolutely went above and beyond for us. My father is making a video for us and Giacomo even went ahead and bought a recording device to make an audio file of our ceremony! The dance floor was packed all night long with guests of all ages. He could totally read the crowd and made sure everyone had a great time. You won’t regret hiring DMD3!! :)

Profile Picture Trinere, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys were amazing, and made our day a breeze! The music and photo booth was a huge hit!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Listen. These are your guys. The first time I met with Clinton and Giacomo they told us it was our day and they would do whatever we wanted - and they meant it.
Clinton was my best friend the week of the wedding.
I was a mess and did not have the info he needed. We still hadn't picked a first dance song! This didn't phase him at all. He just kept saying "don't worry about me."
The peace of mind he gave me was amazing.
During the wedding everyone was dancing non stop. He asked me the type of music I wanted played, we agreed that he would watch the crowd and see what kept people dancing and he did an fantastic job of that!!
There is a picture where Clinton is in the background and he looks so happy he was genuinely excited and happy to be there, you can't ask for much more!
We added the uplighting package - it really made a difference in the vibe of the room - so fun!
He checked on me the whole night. Afterwards I got multiple texts saying how wonderful he was. We had the best wedding! A great DJ = A great wedding.

Profile Picture Jessa, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

They listened to all our requests!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

Absolutely recommend DMD3 for your wedding or special events! Giacomo was a pleasure to work with, flexible and just a great choice for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Amy , 12/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DMD3 was amazing! They had us dancing all night long!!

Profile Picture User7365219, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

GIACAMO SET THE VIBE PERFECTLY THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Profile Picture Lili, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Giacomo is an amazing DJ!! In both of our meetings with him he made me feel totally at ease about the whole wedding ceremony/reception timeline and music (things I had been anxious about and had come with a long list of questions). He is super friendly and professional and you can tell he knows exactly what he is doing when it comes to making your ceremony music and wedding reception the best it can be!! So many guests told me later that they loved his DJ'ing (aka he played good music that kept people on the dance floor) and those who spoke with him said he was super nice (he is!!). Everyone had a great time at our reception, thanks in huge part to Giacomo and his skills. I would HIGHLY recommend Giacomo as your wedding DJ!!

Profile Picture Laura , 10/2/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Great communication throughout, was extremely entertaining, and absolutely a great hire.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DMD3 was a great company to work with! They were so responsive and helpful and catered to exactly what we wanted from a wedding DJ!! We had so much fun on our wedding night :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Giacomo was fantastic! Our family and friends danced all night! They keep telling us how they haven't danced that hard! Entertainment is what your guests will remember. Our wedding certainly was memorable because of the fun vibes Giacomo helped create!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jackamo, Orlando, and Erik were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our friends keep asking us about them for their next parties. The photobooth was so much fun and the dj had us dancing all night!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used DMD3 for the DJ for our wedding at The Fairmont Copley Plaza. Giacomo listened to all our requests, was easy to work with, organized and (most importantly) kept our guests on their feet and dancing the WHOLE TIME! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Cristina, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Words cannot describe how happy we are that DMD3 Entertainment djed out wedding! Giacomo was very easy to work with and put us both at ease. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot begin to thank Giacomo at DMD3 Entertainment enough for helping our wedding be the most fun and most perfect day we could have imagined! Giacomo went above and beyond to help set the romantic and sentimental mood of our ceremony, create the perfect (and hilarious) surprise entrance we wanted and get and then keep, our guests on the dance floor all night! He was completely supportive in the planning process, answered every e-mail/text promptly AND he made the whole night run as smoothly as we could imagine. I may be biased...but I can HONESTLY say our wedding was the most fun one we'd been to thanks to our amazing DJ Giacomo!

Profile Picture Jessi, 7/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding ceremony and reception were at Misselwood in Beverly, Massachusetts, and DMD3 Entertainment provided the ceremony music, uplighting, photo booth, and DJ/Entertainment for the evening. The owner Giacomo and his team were the utmost professionals throughout the planning process, and the execution of the event. The DMD3 team made all of our guests feel involved, and made sure guests were having fun and on the dance floor. Giacomo was flexible and provided a ton of options to choose from for uplighting and music. He even came to our home to meet with us to discuss timeline and options. Also, he went above and beyond by purchasing a new backdrop for our photo booth rental, because it went with the wedding theme. I highly recommend DMD3 Entertainment for all of your event needs. They are easy to work with and will make sure your event is memorable and goes off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Daniela, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

You feel lija family..but one you can count on 100%. They are up with the times but know how to go old school. I wasn't sure how to make my vision come to life..AND THEY DID THAT ABOVE AND BEYOND. MY GUEST LEFT SAYING AND MONTHS LATER ARE STILL SAYING THEY HAD THE BEST TIME. MUSIC, INTERACTION WITH STAFF AND GUEST..PHOTO BOOTH.
WILL FOR SURE REFER YOU AND USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN..

Profile Picture User7291129, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Three Words ... BEST DJ EVER!!

Profile Picture Nino, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Giacomo from DMD3 Entertainment for our wedding at the Brooksby Farms. Giacomo was awesome. He came highly recommended after he was hired for our friends wedding. Once we met, we instantly felt at ease and excited about the process. He was easy to work with and was more than willing to compromise and provide us with what we were looking for. He got our vision! Not to mention he has a wonderful music portal that he provides his clients where you can listen and select music you want played, it just made it so easy!

Everything from Microphones for the officiant and speakers to having music outside, and music and lights in the barn for the dance party - Giacomo had it taken care. You can tell he has been doing this awhile and knows what everyone likes to dance to. We had about 3 hours of 100 guests dancing nonstop, from the mix of songs he had everyone dancing the whole time. He really knows how to read a crowd, everyone loved him!

I couldn't recommend any one more personable and excited about what he does!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Look no further!!! Seriously stop!! Book DMD3 right now! They were amazing!!!! DMD3 did my wedding and it could not have been better! Their music choices were perfect! It was the perfect mix of old and new and everyone was dancing all night long! The dinner music was the perfect backdrop for my guests and got everyone ready to dance. My DJ was Nick and he was wonderful!! He picked the music based on my crowd and was great at knowing what would get them dancing! My guests could not stop raving about them!!! The owner was so amazing about going over everything with me before and so flexible to make sure it was everything I wanted. Their Photo Booth was also perfect! It was busy all night long and it was great because the guests could do it themselves and got the photo right away! They truly made my day perfect and made it the wedding of my dreams! If you want a DJ who is flexible, organized, helpful, not cheesy, and knows how to make your wedding perfect then book DMD3 Entertainment. I promise you won't be sorry!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If only every vendor we used could've been as easy and understanding as Giacomo. As you can imagine we had a few hiccups on our wedding day (with the limo and church), but Giacomo was able to calm me down and turned it into the greatest night of my life!

Profile Picture User5560447, 2+ years ago, 1 Review