D'Land Entertainment Reviews

118 Reviews for D'Land Entertainment

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Friendly, fun DJ

Darrin at D'Land was super helpful and very easy to work with leading up to our wedding. He was thorough when asking about our ideas and venue and "feel" of the wedding, and made sure we felt included in deciding the songs and flow for the evening. He was very personable and made sure our guests had lots of fun!

Cynthia · Married on 09/29/2018

We had the great pleasure of having Darrin Franz DJ our daughters wedding last weekend. Without fail every guest commented on how wonderful he was. He made absolute magic happen in bringing two very diverse families together in laughter and dancing. His professionalism was exemplary. Very easy going and agreeable as well as made excellent recommendations to make the evening as wonderful as it was. Simply the best experience ever!

Sent on 10/01/2018

D'Land Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cynthia! I was honored to be a part of Virginia and Darin's day!!

Sandy · Married on 06/09/2018

They did a great job. Josh was the DJ and did a wonderful job of engaging the guests - did a great job of following our guidelines. Everyone loves him and had a great time.
    Highly recommend❤️

Aryn · Married on 03/30/2018

Absolutely without a doubt a 100% satisfied with this company!

Amanda · Married on 01/12/2018

Great company based out of Jacksonville. Darrin was great at helping us get the perfect DJ based on our initial talk & what we were looking for. Josh did a great job & all the guests loved him. He did an excellent job on choosing the music based on what we told him we liked & just reading the guests. He even got out on the dance floor some songs too!

caitlyn · Married on 11/10/2017

Thank you Josh and D’Land Entertainment for helping us pull off the wedding of our dreams!! We loved being able to log in online to decide the music we wanted for our wedding- it was incredibly easy and had some great suggestions for popular music. What really impressed me was getting to meet with Josh before the wedding on facetime, due to living in different cities. Josh and Darrin answered more than just questions about their expertise and really helped us come up with a good start for our wedding timeline. Josh helped create the perfect atmosphere for our ceremony and cocktail hour and had all of our guests on the dance floor for the reception. We will highly recommend you to all of our friends and family!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired D'Land for our wedding and they were wonderful from start to finish! Darrin set us up with DJ Josh and he was a perfect match for us. He had great ideas on what would work and what wouldn't and we were extremely happy that he played all of our pre-requested songs from our guests. We didn't think either of our families were very big dancers, but Josh managed to get almost everyone out on the dance floor for several songs! As a bride who was very reluctant to have a DJ to begin with I can honestly say having one was totally worth it.

Meredith · Married on 08/26/2017

Darrin was our DJ and he did a perfect job! The entire process went so smoothly and we were so comfortable! Our guest are still talking about how great Darrin was at our reception. The music selection was top notch and everyone was out on the dance floor! I wouldn't change a thing!! I would highly recommend!

• KemmyG

Kemberly · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I were very pleased with the service provided. From the first meeting to the wedding day, service was exceptional. They accommodated all requests and were extremely entertaining. Chris was an amazing DJ. He hosted as well as made sure my family and friends had a great time. They were extremely professional and created the best wedding experience I've seen. D'Land Entertainment was referred to me from a good friend and I can't thank her enough for connecting me with an awesome group of people! I would recommend any DJ in this company to anyone that needs one.

Mariah · Married on 05/13/2017

We chose Chris as our DJ for our wedding and he did an incredible job. He played all the songs that we asked for and kept everyone on the dance floor during the reception. He had some difficulties with his equipment at one point but he handled it perfectly! We wouldn't have even known he was having issues if he didn't let us know. And he fixed it in no time. He was very professional and he helped make our day unforgettable. You're in good hands with D'Land. Thank you Chris!!!

Bonnie · Married on 04/15/2017

We chose Chris as the DJ for our daughter's wedding. Couldn't say enough great things about him. He made sure the ceremony had a mic and speaker and kept things following once the reception started. Our guests had a great time. Thank you so much for making our daughter's wedding a perfect memory.

Taylor · Married on 03/26/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Gina for our wedding! She was so fun to work with. High energy and down to earth. She made out event a blast! She did great with our requests and threw in some songs that my guests loved. All my friends and family are still raving about how much fun the wedding was! Thank you Gina and the D'land team!

Gabrielle · Married on 03/25/2017

Josh did a great job at our wedding. He did a great job of choosing the right music to get the crowd dancing. Josh was very accommodating and helpful planning the schedule for the reception. Thanks to him, the whole night just flowed. Thanks Josh!

Alyssa · Married on 02/25/2017

We hired D'Land and Josh for our wedding last month and the whole experience was amazing! D'Land and Josh were very accommodating and quick to respond to any questions that we had. Josh did such a great job as our MC/DJ at our wedding. He kept everything flowing, had people dancing, handled song requests, stuck to our play and do not play lists, and loved his music selection he chose himself. Josh helped with planning out our reception timeline and helped create a voice over for the father/daughter dance and even handled my bridezilla freakout with grace a couple days before the wedding lol. (Sorry Josh)
    Everyone had a great time and he kept a great energy throughout the wedding. I received a lot of feedback from our guest saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Would definitely recommend to all! :)

Brook · Married on 02/19/2017

Josh was our DJ/MC and he was so awesome and entertaining! Loved
    Every minute of our night!

A · Married on 12/17/2016

We had Josh as our DJ and absolutely loved the music he choose, the response to song requests, keeping the party alive and heading up the event so that you can just sit back and enjoy it! Would recommend D'Land Entertainment and Josh !!

• Y

Yelena · Married on 12/10/2016

Josh was amazing and very professional !! We had very specific music requests being a multicultural wedding and Josh did a great job taking into account what we wanted and he was always very responsive , his energy is amazing and kept our guests on the dance floor !! Would definitely recommend to all!!

Emilee · Married on 11/12/2016

Where to even begin, if I could rate them a 10 I would. My fiancé and I met with Darrin as our first choice of DJ and we instantly clicked, knowing that we found our DJ. Darrin and his staff are all extremely professional and they know what they're doing; Darrin basically had us in tears at our consultation because you could tell that he knew exactly what we wanted and he was sure to keep the party going. And that's what he did. Darrin made our wedding run flawlessly and made it look so beautiful with up lighting and a personalized monogram lit up on our back wall. They are all very easy to get in contact with, and they make sure you aren't stressing! If you want quality for your money and a fun time I promise you will love working with Darrin!

Jesika · Married on 11/12/2016

Paul was great! We had a few mishaps during the night but he was able to keep the crowd going and was so helpful in helping us pick out our songs. I definitely recommend him and to do the Love Story.

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

We booked with D'Land after witnessing the quality of their services at a Bridal Expo we attended! Josh Cannon was our DJ for our 9/24 wedding at the River House in St. Augustine, and I'm so thrilled with what a great job he did! I have a love for all things music, so it was easy to compile a long list of potential song choices in D'Land's very helpful and user-friendly portal, but having a DJ who could read the crowd was extremely important to me. Josh was absolutely the right guy for the job! He played the right songs at the right time, and mixed a few of his own selections in that he knew would go over well with our crowd! He kept people on the dance floor all night and did a great job going with the flow when necessary. He has a witty personality, which is helpful in an industry where you don't know what kind of crowd you're going to be dealing with. I would strongly urge you to book with D'Land and to ask for Josh!

Sent on 10/12/2016

D'Land Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for much for the review Ashley. Honored that we could be a part of your special day!

Ally · Married on 09/16/2016

Josh from DLand entertainment was absolutely fantastic. Our families and friends had nothing but awesome things to say after our wedding day about our DJ! Even our photographer (Kate Hanon Photography) commented on how incredibly interactive he was with our group during the playlist, handing out props, and even coming onto the dance floor to teach us dance moves! The meeting he set up the week before was so helpful to get to know each other and get an idea of what my fiancé and I were really expecting. Highly recommended. :)

Sent on 10/03/2016

D'Land Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Ally. We will pass this along to Josh!
    Congratulations!

Deborah · Married on 09/10/2016

Jeff from this DJ service is amazing! He interacted with the guest at my daughter's wedding like he knew them personally! I would recommend him 100%. If you invite children to the wedding you will never have to entertain them because he does such a great job at it!

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2016

Josh Cannon was super responsive to the crowd at our wedding! Not only did he play exactly what we wanted, but he even jumped in with us to really get the party started! Vielen dank!

Meagan · Married on 05/07/2016

I knew music was going to be an important aspect of our reception, so I did a lot of research before selecting a vendor. DJ Darrin was absolutely fantastic. Most of the work was done over the phone or email, but we did have one in person meeting where he got to learn more about us as a couple. Highly recommend an in person meeting or joint call as he had great suggestions on how to personalize our wedding reception to fit us and really celebrate us as a new married couple and our family and friends that were in attendance showing supported. The day of our wedding Darrin played a variety of music that fit our diverse age group and the progression of the evening. Because we prepared in advance he was also able to play songs that were not widely popular, but special to us. Our guests had a great time and it was a night we will never forget.

Alexa · Married on 04/30/2016

Dj Jeffery with D'Land entertainment was AMAZING! He made our wedding for sure! We had a dry wedding and He got people dancing that I wouldn't have thought would dance. He made my wedding exactly what we wanted it to be... Fun and memorable! He met with us several times prior to the wedding and was available at all times of day. Our favorite thing was the voice over. Our guests all say that was their favorite part of the wedding. I can not express how personable and friendly Dj Jeff was. Would strongly recommend him!