DL Photography Reviews

6 | Salem, OR

6 Reviews for DL Photography

Melissa T. · Married on 01/09/2021

Picture perfect day

Darcie is absolutely amazing. The picture are wonderful!! She’s very professional and was so good with my two little boys.

Sent on 01/10/2021

Tj Norwood · Married on 12/20/2020

Darcie was amazing. She took the time to talk with us and get to know our family so it felt like she was part of it and not just another photographer.

Very sweet lady and helped make our day even better by capturing little moments of each of us.

Sent on 12/21/2020

DL Photography's reply:

Thank you TJ and Dan! I really enjoyed being apart of your special day!! Your decorations were so beautiful and special and you all have it a person feel -many blessings for your families

Cassie A. · Married on 06/14/2020

Darcie was wonderful

Caring and non-judgmental with my same sex marriage and having to reschedule because of Covid, Darcie had lots of great ideas of how to pose and locations to photograph us in. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/30/2020

DL Photography's reply:

Thank you Cassie & Kathy that is so kind of you to say! I hope you both are healthy and of course happy!!

Tracy S. · Married on 02/04/2020

In-Laws 50th Wedding Anniversary photos

Darcie is a true professional. She photographed my in-laws 50th Wedding Anniversary and perfectly captured every moment & guest. We lost my father in law later recently, and I am truly grateful for her beautiful photos. She is patient and works well with all personality types. I would not hesitate to hire her again and have recommended her to others.

Sent on 02/07/2020

DL Photography's reply:

I’m so glad we got some wonderful pictures of your father-in-law! Such a special milestone to celebrate!!!
  • Bitsy

Bitsy F. · Married on 01/01/2019

Amazingly Wonderful Wedding Photographer

Darcie goes above and beyond as a photographer. She has a great eye, and gets great shots. She works with the families to find out what they want, but also makes grest suggestions. She is unobtrusive. She is an advocate and goes to bat for you even if it has nothing to do with photography. Our caterer dropped the ball, and Darcie stepped in and started making calls on our behalf. She is also affordable. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/09/2020

DL Photography's reply:

Thank you Bitsy! I’m so glad Cassidy and Declan’s wedding turned out so beautifully! Now we need to get ready for senior pictures!

Jessica S. · Married on 05/24/2014

A joy to work with

Darcie did our wedding photos. She sat down with me before hand to get a list of photos I wanted taken. She made she the ones I were taken. She captured personal moments between my husband and I for us to remember every day. She was quick with our edits and loved our sneak peaks we got the day after our wedding. I would ask her to take our weddings photos again in a heartbeat. Thank you Darcie for making our day special and for capturing us at our best selves.

Sent on 02/07/2020

DL Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica- you were my first solo wedding back in 2014 and we have taken so many awesome pictures every year after! Annual family pictures are so important!!