DJW Entertainment LLC Reviews

DJW Entertainment LLC 5
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 10/13/2018

Mr. and Mrs. Jason Banas

William was attentive to our needs, open to suggestions, and pleasant. I would recommend him to DJ at any occasion!! My guests had blast, and we had nothing but positive reviews. :)

Sent on 10/16/2018
    DJW Entertainment LLC 6
    DJW Entertainment LLC 7
    DJW Entertainment LLC 8
    DJW Entertainment LLC 9
    DJW Entertainment LLC 10

Sonya · Married on 09/02/2017

One of the easiest vendors I hired for sure! 100% satisfied and I couldn't be happier! Thanks again for all your hard work! Everyone is still talking bout how amazing our music was!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Stephen · Married on 07/29/2017

One of best dj I ever had at my weddimg. William was very helpful from day one when I booked him to the wedding day. He will always go to all length make sure your special day is one to remember. I would recommamd him tp my friends and family. He always answered text or call for questioned I had very fast and he very professional.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 07/16/2017

Excellent service and excellent price

From the beginning William was extremely responsive and helpful. He communicated well and offered his services for an extremely reasonable price. He did a great job of incorporating the music we wanted which made our wedding day extra-special. I would highly recommend DJW Entertainment!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lynn · Married on 12/03/2016

Everybody commented on the fantastic music and personally of the DJ and many took cards in case they needed DJ services. Would use DJW again for any event!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Amalia · Married on 05/21/2016

What can we say, thank you so much William!!! 5 days before our wedding we found out the DJ we had booked had passed away unexpectedly. Needless to say we went in to panic mode! We called William and luckily he had our wedding date available. Will worked so hard to find our music and set everything up super fast!!!! The day of, he had everything set up beautifully and did a great job. The music was wonderful and the guests (and us!) danced the night away!!! Thank you for your kindness and your professionalism in this super stressful moment, we will never forget how you came through for us and delivered wonderful music to our reception!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Charlene · Married on 04/09/2016

Thank you William for making my wedding memorible! I loved your energy and how well you interacted with our guests! You stayed on top of my playlist and were attentive to song requests by my guests, everyone raved about how well the music flowed. You made my wedding reception a success, job well done! I highly recommend DJW Entertainment for any of your future event needs.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Jose · Married on 11/21/2015

I'm so glad I chose DJW Entertainment LLC for my wedding. William was so friendly from the first conversation to our big day. His song selection was amazing, everyone was dancing all night. I would definitely hire him again for any other event in the future. I would recommend his services for anyone who's looking for a great wedding DJ. Thanks William for making my wedding A night to always! remember.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Excellent service, great music and even better customer service. Willing to accommodate most every requirement necessary to ensure a marvelous time. I highly recommend this service for your DJ needs.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Colleen · Married on 09/12/2015

Jeremy Myers was the DJ at both my sister's weddings, so when it came time for my wedding he was immediately contacted! Jeremy brought William Ortiz with him to my wedding and both men were phenomenal! No one ever left the dance floor and we all had so much fun! They played every song I had sent to them prior to the day and kept the fun and upbeat party going all night!

Sent on 10/13/2015

George · Married on 06/24/2017

William was fantastic. He was easy to get a hold of before the wedding to coordinate music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. We worked on a list of music for each part of our wedding. For the dance floor he played music based on the mood and it was great! We had a mix of kids and adults on the dance floor and everyone was happy. He also did a great job of getting people out there who normally don't like to dance! The entire setup, performance, and break down was really professional. We had a great time and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

My daughter's wedding was June 16, 2018 in Mystic. We wanted a fun youthful vibe, relaxed and celebratory. William put together a great show. He provided atmospheric lighting that complemented the theme and Jeremy the emcee was high energy and kept the evening on track. William handled all the special music for the ceremony and timed looping and fade outs with the key events. During the reception he also got all the cues correct and the timing of fade outs to avoid awkward lyrics. He got all our choices correct for special dances, including last minute updates the week before the wedding. He was also able to handle our home-made intercut songs from garage band. One song we sent in a bit late was played out a bit too long, so overall I would say 4.6 out of 5. We were working within a modest budget and his pricing was fair. Also, the final amount due was precisely as expected. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/18/2018