Djukich Studios Reviews

Djukich Studios 2
  • Justan

Justan Dazey · Married on 06/21/2019

Yosemite wedding

They drove all the way to Yosemite National Park for our wedding. They were asked to arrive at 8am and were there on time. They took great photos and video footage of both of us getting ready, the whole ceremony and all of the speeches of the reception were all captured. I highly recommend Djukich Studios for your photo and video needs!! We got 3 videos and nearly 1000 photos which were all amazing. They were very easy to work with and they delivered the photos in the most adorable little package. (I wont ruin the surprise for you!) 10 Stars!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Carmen · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Experience

It was very nice to work with Djukich studios. My husband and I are not lovers of taking pictures, Jovana and Anna made it so easy for both of us to feel comfortable while taking pictures. Their different packages is also a big plus. The fact that they offer video and photography all in one is amazing! We made a great choice going with Djukich Studios.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Melissa Butz · Married on 03/02/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

I was very impressed with how they used the surroundings to really enhance every photo. They really knew how to set up the bride, groom and wedding party to get the best shots. Very skilled and friendly people!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Djukich Studios 3
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 02/15/2019

A dynamic duo! They’re the best.

Djukich was the best choice my husband and I could have ever made in choosing them to capture our wedding day. They are both so sweet,so friendly and so welcoming and making you feel absolutely comfortable and talking you through everything. They were there from the very start of our day to the very end and the results were spectacular! The videos captured all the special moments and the pictures were so crisp and clear! We just want to thank you both for allowing us to relive our wedding day all over again through our videos and pictures.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Djukich Studios 4

Krissy · event on 02/17/2015

Absolutely fabulous would do again and again

Sent on 02/20/2015

Djukich Studios's reply:

Thank you, Krissy! You and Heath are such an adorable couple. It was a pleasure shooting your engagement portraits!