DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs Reviews

185 | Jacksonville, FL

185 Reviews for DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs

Sandra · Married on 07/06/2013

I recommend these guys to everyone! They were great at keeping in touch with me and being flexible to all my wishes :)

Sent on 07/29/2013

Sandra,

On behalf of Dj Mark & Disc Jockeys To Go, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Ed Kinney

J · Married on 06/30/2013

My husband and I are so happy we chose DJ Ed for our wedding reception! My husband, my parents, and I were located in separate states throughout the wedding planning, which would normally be a logistical nightmare, but DJ Ed's organization and flexibility made planning the reception stress free! His comprehensive planner ensures you have not overlooked any important details, which all brides and grooms know is very easy to do, and is easy to complete. Also, my husband and I decided to do a nontraditional first dance, and DJ Ed helped us make sure the dance was a hit. Thanks to DJ Ed, my husband and I had a reception that guests are still raving about!

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

your first dance skit was great; what a treat for your guests!

Dj Ed @ The Florida House - Fernandina Beach Florida - Destination Reception

Barbara · Married on 06/21/2013

Ed Kinney you were awesome!

Friends, family and guests are
    still talking about the wedding and
    reception. The accolades are consistent:
    "that was the best wedding", "we have
    never had so much fun", "that was the best
    party ever"...

Ed, you were excellent at keeping the party
    going. Your music selections were perfect! You made sure the party was a huge success!

The most important and memorable part of the evening....the bride and groom, Kristina and Donny had a fabulous time!

Thank you!

Barbara Albertini

_______________________________________________________________

Copyright © 2013 WeddingWire, Inc.
    Two Wisconsin Circle, 3rd Floor, Chevy Chase, MD 20815.
    Unsubscribe

it was an honor!

Dj Ed @ The White Room in St Augustine Florida

Tim · Married on 06/07/2013

DJ Ed was Fabulous, He made our wedding and our reception the most memorable experience, I would highly recommend him ! Thanks DJ Ed

it was my pleasure.

Dj Ed @ Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2013

DJ Ed was so helpful in creating the perfect music line-up for us during our reception! He listened to how we wanted the general flow of th evening to go and gave us helpful tips in how to make our event that much better! He was extremely professional and really enhanced the experience of our wedding day. Thanks Ed!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Angela · Married on 05/01/2013

Ed was great! We had some weather issues and he accommodated all the moves that we had to make with the sound system. My wedding was so great and he was a very important player in it!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Thanks Angela,

Florida has had some fickle weather lately....but it did not us from having an awesome time! Go Razor Backs.....

Dj Ed @ The Casa Marina - Destination Wedding

Tracey · Married on 04/20/2013

I had my fiance research DJs in Jacksonville because I was too overwhelmed with everything else. He told me he booked Mr. Kinney and I will admit I kind of regretted not doing the research myself, but Mr. Kinney did an amazing job.

We are big procrastinators and we both work full time. We ended up sending Mr. Kinney our filled out program for the evening 2 days before the event. He usually wants this a month in advance so of course I knew most of my requests probably could not be honored. However, he really did go above and beyond and played everything I wanted. I know it was a short notice for him to prepare all the music I requested and he did such a great job. He's so polite and easy to speak to and very prompt and quick with response via e-mail or phone. As for pricing, I think his rates are fair and most of all, worth the money! Not a bad deal at all.

My wedding reception was so fun and I've gotten many compliments from friends and family about how much of a good time it was. I know I can thank Mr. Kinney for providing AWESOME entertainment. He also pronounced everyone's name CORRECT (big, big, BIG thing for us, we are a Filipino family with difficult last names!!!!

Thank you soooo much Mr. Kinney!!!! :)

Sent on 04/22/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Tracey...it was a blast!

Dj Ed @ The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club

Layn · Married on 04/05/2013

Ed Kinney was the EMCEE for both my wedding ceremony and reception. I am so glad my mom found him for us! I had very specific songs for different parts of the ceremony and reception which he found and executed exactly how I envisioned. Everything was perfectly timed and set up, and the lighting was fantastic. While I had some songs specifically picked out (first dance, father/daughter, etc.), picking out the music for the rest of the reception was so difficult! I ended up giving Ed only a few genres that we liked and some suggestions of songs, and asked him to go from there. From my rather vague description, Ed was able to create a playlist that was completely suited to us! Everyone was out on the dance floor and participating all night. From my college friends to my grandmother -- everyone took their turns out on the dance floor to a great selection of slow and upbeat songs. DJ's to Go is a great find, and Ed Kinney was a wonderful EMCEE. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2013

What a fun reception...thank you for inviting Dj Ed

@ The River House - St Augustine Florida

Liz · Married on 03/30/2013

DJ Ed was great! I received many positive comments about him during and after the wedding. I would highly recommend DJ Ed for any event! :-)

Sent on 04/22/2013

Dj Ed @ Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida
  • User3169349 · event on: 03/29/2013

The DJ was able to help with our request. We generally listen to Christian music but wanted a more up beat vibe for my daughter and her friends. The DJ was able to go through the request and make a great arrangement of music to please everyone. He also had a surprise in store for my daughter which was a great hit! Great attention to detail and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/01/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Jason said the party was a lot of fun. Sweet Sixteens are very important to young girls. Thank you for inviting us.

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2013

The BEST choice you can make. DJ Ed did a phenomenal job with our wedding reception. He was so easy to work with and did everything we asked for! Not to mention we called him 2 weeks before the wedding. You will absolutely not go wrong with DJ Ed. My wedding wouldn't have been the same with out his talent!

Sent on 04/21/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It was a pleasure Jennifer and I got to meet a bunch of D.A. alumni which was exciting since my kids are headed there next fall. You all rock!

Ed@ The Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach Florida Ocean Deck

Adri · Married on 03/23/2013

DJ Ed did a fantastic job at our wedding! It was such an energetic party and he exceeded my expectations in every way. He perfectly blended music from multiple generations seamlessly. That was very important to us since we had a diverse crowd and didn't want to leave anybody out. If you are looking for someone who is going to actively engage your guests and keep the party flowing from beginning to end, I highly recommend you meet with DJ Ed.

Sent on 03/26/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

You had an awesome celebration Adri & Matt! Thank you for the nice note.

Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club

Philippa · Married on 03/16/2013

FANTASTIC! Wonderful and easy to work with. Incredible price for what we got. One of the top compliments we got from our guests was how great the DJ was and how he "kept the flow going" so well. He understands the feel of the guests so well and truly made it a magical and incredibly fun night! I DEFINITELY recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2013

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you so much. Your reception was a pleasure to be part of.

Ed Kinney - Serenata Beach Club

lynn · Married on 11/17/2012

DJ Ed was great to work with. He did a great job mixing our suggestions and ideas with his experience with what works. The crowd at our wedding was dancing the entire time. They were majority early 30's, late 20's but we had some older and younger guests as well. All seemed to have fun. Online form helps to outline everything that needs to be covered beforehand to have your event run smoothly.

Sent on 12/28/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It was an honor and privilege to be part of your special day. What a fun celebration at the Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida.

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2012

We gave very short notice and the DJ service was very receptive to making it work. They organized everything very well with the facility we were renting for the wedding and helped with suggestions to make it easier for us to organize on such a short time frame.

During the reception we even had the bride at the wedding next door come join our group because we were having such a great time dancing and singing. Could't have been more perfect!!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Dj Jason @ Maggiano's in The Town Center, Jacksonville Florida

Tara · Married on 10/20/2012

Great upbeat attitude, ALWAYS responded to emails/calls in a prompt timely manner. Reccomend him to my future sister in law and she took his card before she left the wedding! He made the reception stress free for me, which was a welcome relief! Thank you DJ Ed! :)

Sent on 10/27/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your reception and I hope to see you at your sister in laws reception!

Ed Kinney @ Marsh Landing Country Club

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2012

DJ Ed was an excellent addition to our wedding! He did a wonderful job providing the music for our wedding ceremony and reception. I did not think anyone would be on the dance floor, but all of our friends did and they had an amazing time! Thank you Ed for helping to make our wedding a fantastic and memorable evening! :)

Sent on 10/24/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

I am fortunate to have been part of such an awesome celebration and can't wait to see the pictures!

Dj Ed Kinney @ Casa Marina

Ryan · Married on 10/06/2012

D.J. Ed was exactly what we wanted in a wedding D.J.- understated, not hokey, flexible with our music choices, attentive and professional. While I'm sure he's more than capable of hosting a rousing Chicken Dance, we wanted the music to do the talking, and Ed was more than happy to accomodate. He has a very pleasing voice and demeanor, embraced our idea of having a musician play some of the ceremony, worked with the coordination of a keyboard and even comped a couple things to make up for the time he would not be DJing, even though we didn't ask for it. Ed was always pleasant and enthusiastic heading into our event, and was extraordinarily careful when pronouncing the wedding party (we had a bride's maid from Switzerland). I would highly recommend Ed to anyone looking for a wedding DJ in Jacksonville.

Sent on 10/16/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Wow, thanks for the kind, entertaining words Ryan! Have you ever considered being a writer, ha! It was a real pleasure to be part of your special day. Best Wishes to you and Mallory

Dj Ed @ Casa Marina with Becky, Sterling, Mark, Aaron & all the servers & bartenders. Awesome staff!

denise · Married on 10/01/2012

Ed did an amazing job at our wedding! It was a blast and he set the tone for a GREAT time!
    Brett & Denise Delaney

Sent on 10/11/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It WAS a party! You have an awesome group of family and friends.

Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club in St Augustine Fl

We loved DJ Ed! He did an awesome job at our recent wedding. He really matched the music and lights to the vibe in the room! I loved that he was able to capture all the different styles of music we were trying to incorporate into our wedding. It was so much fun and felt like a dance party later in the night! We would most definitely use him for any DJ needs we have in the future. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone looking for a great DJ! 100% satisfied with his services!

Thanks DJ Ed!

Sent on 10/14/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

This was a fun destination wedding held at Serenata Beach Club and I can't wait to see the video. During the groom & mother dance they broke into the "Wobble". That was a nice surprise for the guests and then it was a non stop party! Thank you for inviting Dj Ed!

Mark · Married on 09/21/2012

Ed was very professional. He was also very flexible with the timing of our reception. We had to cancel our original wedding and reception date due to circumstances beyond our control. The second date was a charm an he was excellent.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Thanks Mark,

Someone needs to write a book about your inspiring international love story. Many years of bliss to you & Roselyn.

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2012

He did a very good job and it was a special day.

Sent on 10/13/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you both. You are fortunate to have such a close group of family and friends. Casa Marina is an awesome location and that was the first time I had been up to the penthouse for a daytime reception!

Ed Kinney

James · Married on 08/11/2012

Really enjoyed working with Ed. He was very receptive to our ideas and helped us think of all the things we needed.

Sent on 09/04/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

James and Doris were a super special couple that met at work; their story is inspiring. Family, friends and coworkers were there to support them at the Ocean Breeze on their special day. Thank you for mailing me a personal note with a nice picture and letting me be part of such a joyous occasion. Dj Ed

Rickie · Married on 07/28/2012

Our reception was everything we expected and more. Dj Ed was AWESOME!Everyone danced the entire reception and I received many compliments about themusic throughout the night. When we interviewed Ed we told him we wanted“A Party” but not a “Game Show Host”! We had been torecent receptions and were disappointed with their dj choice.(they were too).The Dj company my sister chose, at a bridal show, was recommended as a“preferred vendor” by the country club but switched the dj at thelast minute AND forgot her photo booth. Ed played all requested music andrespected our DO NOT play list. We were extremely happy with Dj Ed throughoutthe entire process. He was always there to answer any questions and respondedpromptly to emails during the planning stages. We would recommend him to anyonegetting married!

Rickie & Joe

Sent on 08/07/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

You guys rock and the midwest came to celebrate; even Uncle Tony danced, ha! Thank you for letting Dj Ed be a part! Also, you chose the perfect location for your destination wedding. I love Amelia Island Plantation. Best Wishes

Lindsey · Married on 07/04/2012

Very personal and fun, the DJ even sang a song beautifully.

Sent on 07/07/2012

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Dj liz can pump it up and bring the fun AND she is an awesome local vocalist. Thank you. Held at Casa Marina July 4th.