DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs Reviews

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs 3
DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs 4
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 07/01/2019

Very Good and Fair Price!

We had Ed as our DJ for our wedding. He was very responsive and fairly priced. He did seem to get a little frustrated with a few of our wedding guests because they were rather intoxicated trying to make requests but besides that he was wonderful! Our wedding was a little tight on time because we had 6 speeches but he still managed to cram most of our requested dances and songs. His price was wonderful and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/13/2019

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Your reception was awesome and your dads speech was the "Best Ever." It was worth the time:-) Thank you for having me.
    Dj Ed & Photo Booth @ The Ocean Front Lodge & Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida.

Morganne · Married on 07/27/2018

DJ Ed was great! I am from out of state, but he made the planning so easy and was very responsive to all my emails and calls. During the reception he was able to read the crowd to a tee - my husband and I didn't think many of our guests would get up and dance, but I credit DJ Ed with proving us wrong. At one point I looked out at the tables and saw maybe 5 people sitting - and we had almost 100 guests! He definitely got the party going and kept it going! Thank you Ed!

Sent on 08/10/2018

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

You had an awesome celebration. It was a blast!
    Best Wishes, DJ Ed @ Oceanfront Beach Club Destination Wedding in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl

Kristy · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Ed was a wonderful DJ to work with! He knew our venue very well, and was willing to discuss details whenever needed. He also gets creative with lighting, and knows how to keep the party going. He is very professional, and valuable for his services. We would certainly recommend using DJ Ed for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Ok, Kristy & Dave' reception, 10/28/17, definitely rocked the house. I'm sure the after party in St Augustine was off the charts also, haha!.

Dj Ed@ Serenata Beach Club in St Augustine/Ponte Vedra

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

DJs to Go was very easy to work with and very responsive to emails and phone calls. They listened to all of our music preferences and had everyone out on the dance floor. They also were out there teaching us the dances if we had no idea.
    We had a blast. The uplighting was also gorgeous.

Sent on 05/08/2018

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Jennifer - What an awesome party! Dj Marc@DjsToGo at A1A Ale Works in St Augustine Florida 2018
  • ET

Beth · Married on 03/29/2018

We loved having DJ Ed at our wedding ceremony and reception! We live about 2.5 hours away and had to essentially go in blind when it came to picking a DJ, and we are so happy we went with Ed! His professionalism and easygoing attitude made planning a breeze. We requested specific songs for the ceremony, special dances and even parts of the cocktail hour, and he took the time to make sure he had the versions we wanted, and that he knew the correct way to pronounce everyone's names during introductions. He nailed it on the wedding day, and his commentary during the reception had all our guests laughing even when they didn't feel up to dancing. Of course, it's not just about the music. Ed was a great emcee as well, and rolled with some last minute changes to our reception introductions like it was no problem at all. We had a fabulous time and were also impressed by the special inclusions in our reception package, like the wireless uplighting and gobo monogram. We wanted both of those things, and found them to be outrageously expensive upgrades with several other DJs we considered, but with Ed, they were standard inclusions in an already budget-friendly package. It really elevated the look and feel of our reception, and our guests commented that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they'd ever attended. Thank you Ed for keeping things classy and fun!

Sent on 04/16/2018

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a through review! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day.

DJ Ed Kinney@ Historic Club Continental in Orange Park Florida

Taylor · Married on 03/18/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Ed from DjsToGo for our wedding. Ed was professional, friendly and so easy to work with. We had so much fun at our reception and so did our guest!

Sent on 04/08/2018

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

What a fun celebration! Can't wait to see a pictures. Thank you for inviting DJ Ed@Queens Harbor Yacht Club

Jacqui · Married on 03/10/2018

DJ Ed was awesome! He kept the party going all night and played all my guest's requested songs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/13/2018

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you for hiring "Dj Ed" Jacqui; what an awesome celebration:-)

Dj Ed @ Epping Forest Yacht Club
    DjsToGo

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

You guys were so easy to work with and on top of everything! We didn't have to worry one bit about our music! Thank you for making our wedding day go smoothly! - Kelly and Mike

Sent on 04/10/2018

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Kelly; what a great celebration!
    Dj Marc@Serenata Beach Club in St Augustine

Ellie · Married on 02/17/2018

Ed was the best! We had him as our DJ for the ceremony and the reception and we also rented uplights from him. The uplighting looked great and the sound during the ceremony and reception was great! He was able to keep all of us on time and kept the party going and the guests dancing! He comes off as fun and professional without becoming overbearing! Highly recommend and would definitely book him for my next wedding (just kidding)!

Sent on 02/22/2018

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you so much Ellie :-) What an awesome treat it was to play a part in your and Alex' wedding day. Best Wishes, Ed@DjsToGo

Nathanael · Married on 12/02/2017

On behalf of myself & my wife Mariana, we want to extend a million thanks to DjstoGo. In the beginning I initially spoke to ED, who was beyond helpful. I had no wedding planner and he walked me through each step by step. I was provided with paper work to fill out to help them better do their job and understand the demographics of the wedding. I needed specifically a bilingual DJ, Juan who was our DJ for the wedding was incredible. Juan was a professional in the highest regard. Prompt and on time, prepared w/ notes and time frames, and dressed for the occasion. He had a genuine smile and desire to be there and spoke very eloquent in both his English & Spanish which helped make the wedding comfortable and a good time for all guest who attended, from multiple countries. He is an asset to your team and thank you all again in DJs To Go for the sincere hospitality and precision to detail to ensure this was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Muchas Gracias!!!!! Nathan & Mariana.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs 5
    DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs 6
    DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs 7
    DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs 8

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Dj Juan, our bilingual expert, was honored to be part of your Wedding Day.
    DjsToGo Wedding & Party Pros in St Augustine Fl

Kasey · Married on 11/18/2017

I had a wonderful experience using DJsToGo for my wedding entertainment. I was given a few information sheets to fill out prior to the wedding that allowed me to include what type of music I wanted and include lists of must plays and don’t plays and everything in between. We spoke on the phone a couple weeks before the wedding and confirmed all details and I felt everything was going to be handled perfectly on the day of which it was. So glad I chose this company for my wedding day and I would certainly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Picking our first dance song was more difficult than I imagined, so I was relieved to have the stress of creating the remaining playlist taken care of by DJ Ed. We picked a few other songs we wanted for the ceremony/recessional and left the rest to DJ Ed. He did a great job and kept the party alive all night.

I also liked working with him because he had great suggestions. Our wedding wasn't the most traditional (no bridal party/father-daughter dance/bouquet toss, etc), so I really appreciated the ideas he had to keep everything moving seamlessly. DJ Ed is someone who has been in the business for a while so he had tons of ideas for us. He's very professional and knowledgable. We really enjoyed working with him and had so much fun on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Justin · Married on 10/28/2017

Mark was very professional and helped make our wedding a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/17/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Justin, It was a fun party and what an honor to dj your wedding day.

Dj Marc @ The Ribault Club on Fort George Island in Jacksonville, Florida

Genalyn · Married on 10/22/2017

i told DJ ed that i leave it up to him to keep the party going. i did not make a mistake, he did! i had a wonderful time at my wedding and my friends and family had a blast as well. it was perfect! highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Genalyn, you are both blessed with fun friends and great family; what a great party.

Dj Ed @ Queen's Harbor Yacht Club

Monica · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely wonderful DJ!! We had to change a few things during the reception and he executed them flawlessly! I would use DJs to Go again and again. He kept the party going and I’d highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Wow, teachers "know how to party" and dance! Thank you for hiring me. It was a dance floor shaking reception:-)

Dj Ed Kinney @ Ocean Breeze Conference Center

Mindy · Married on 09/30/2017

Awesome DJ!!! This is our 2nd time working with DJ Ed. He is fantastic, professional and accommodating. He really gets the crowd going. Thanks DJ Ed for an awesome time.
    Mindy B.

Sent on 10/22/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Mindy, I love djing for you and your family. It's always a blast! See you soon!

Dj Ed @ The Ponte Vedra Inn and Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved it! DJ Ed's setup blew me away when we walked in I was not expecting it to look THAT good and professional! It really was that last finishing touch needed to make our venue look better than planned. He was a great DJ with a great taste in music and put on a great show!

We're super glad we chose him to DJ our wedding and would definitely recommend him to everyone who wants to have a successful night!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you so much for hiring "Dj Ed" :-) What an awesome celebration!

Dj Ed Kinney@Crosswater Hall in Nocatee, Ponte Vedra Florida

Josie · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day! DJs To Go’s process to hire, select music, and organize the wedding day schedule was easy. This was such a relief when wedding day planning gets to be overwhelming. We selected the extravagant DJ package and it was worth every penny.
    On the day of our wedding, DJ Ed set up a sound system for a beach ceremony, then moved the party up into the venue where he supplied the music and emceed the cocktail hour, dinner and the dance. DJ Ed even participated in our Escape Room themed wedding game by providing an Exit Room Soundtrack, and concealed clues from the guests until it was time for them to participate! The guests had a great time, and the fun only continued throughout the night on the dance floor as Ed kept the party alive with great tunes! Thanks again, Ed!

Sent on 08/02/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

What an awesome wedding day to Dj. Everything was so unique. The escape room idea will definitely become a trend. I may need to come up with a somewhat simpler version for the non-rocket scientist groups though, haha.

Best Wishes,
    Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach / St Augustine Florida

Racquel · Married on 05/06/2017

Ed was great! We let him do his things sans the few songs we wanted/requested and everyone had a great time and danced. He even called us a week before to make sure we didn't have any last minute changes or needed to add anything we had forgotten.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Thank you for inviting me Racquel:-) It was a lot of fun. Best Wishes,

Dj Ed@ Historic Casa Marina - Jacksonville Beach Fl

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2017

We loved DJ Ed from the first time we met him! His passion for music and his craft are immediately obvious. I was a very demanding bride because the music and people dancing was the most important part of the reception to me. He was so flexible and worked with me on all my requests. He even had to work with my Mom in secret on a surprise he helped with. He is very knowledgeable about ensuring a great flow during the reception and had great suggestions. We listened to all of them and we're glad we did. I wanted a full blown dance party and he delivered!! We highly recommend DJ Ed!

Sent on 06/09/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Wow, what a party it was! You both are very fortunate to have such supporting, close families(and party animals, haha). Sometimes you worry a bit about working in secret with parents but your's were such wonderful people I knew it was safe. What a treat for me! and one for the record books.

Dj Ed @ Historic Casa Marina Hotel in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.

Derrick · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Ed Kinney was awesome! From our first meeting we knew he was what we were looking for. Ed is professional and punctual. He kept everyone on the dance floor and managed our wedding perfectly. Thanks Ed!

Sent on 06/27/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Derrick for inviting me to an awesome celebration! Best To you Both:-)

Dj Ed Kinney @ Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach / St Augustine Florida

Kim · Married on 04/28/2017

I give 5 starts and more to Dj Ed. He was very detailed and always available when I need him during wedding preparation. His music selection was great that the dance floor was full all night during my wedding reception. My wedding guests still talk about how fun my wedding was. I appreciate Dj Ed for making my wedding reception fun and outstanding.

Sent on 06/08/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

Thank you Kim, it was an awesome, all out, celebration for sure. Communicating through the planning stages was a pleasure because you knew what you wanted. Thank you again for trusting me.

Dj Ed Kinney@ Club Continental on the river in Jacksonville, FLorida

Naomi · Married on 03/17/2017

Thank you so much DJ Ed. From the date we inquired about booking until the minute the wedding was over, the service, professionalism, attention to detail, and personal care was impeccable! Thank you for helping to make our daughter's wedding the most memorable and special day of their lives!"

Sent on 03/23/2017

DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs's reply:

It was an honor to be part of Cheyenne & Devons' wedding day and a pleasure to work with you throughout the planning steps. Best to you & David:-)

Dj Ed Kinney @ Crosswater Hall Nocatee

Lizette · Married on 01/14/2017

DJ Ed is awesome. He played at my son's wedding and had everyone dancing all night. The guests loved him. He's a true professional and the best around.

Sent on 07/24/2017