DJ's Unlimited Reviews

230 | Union, NJ

230 Reviews for DJ's Unlimited

Daniel · Married on 06/16/2013

5 Star service across the board. If you want your event entertainment to be professionally managed, look no further. Eddie was very responsive and made a priority wedding service pain free. Thank you

Danny M

Sent on 12/12/2013

Stacey · Married on 06/09/2013

At times, it is hard to find the right words to express your gratitude towards those who have made your special day more incredible than you had ever hoped it would be. Eddie Boa and his crew, from DJs Unlimited, are nothing short of extraordinary when it comes to providing the best entertainment for your special event. Working with Eddie was one of the easiest and best decision we made. Eddie welcomed us with a level of professionalism and friendliness that left us feeling confident in hiring him. He answered all of our questions, offered us fresh ideas and advice, and eased our concerns regarding a diverse wedding guest list. In the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, Eddie walked us through timelines and the music selection that would best fit the vision we had for our wedding. He always kept in mind our needs and even met with us late in the evening due to our busy work schedules. A week before the wedding, we decided to add uplighting to the venue ballroom and rent his photo booth to complete our wedding vision. Eddie was accommodating and understanding in every sense, even with our last minute demands. The day of our wedding was amazing. Eddie, along with a crew of five, were ready to entertain our guests. The whole night, our guests were up and dancing -- just as he had promised us. The photo booth was a hit with our guests, the uplighting gave the venue an added depth to the ballroom, and the music kept everyone moving and having the best time of their lives. If you are looking to hire a DJ for your wedding or special event, I urge you to meet with Eddie. He is professional, responsive, accommodating, and most important reasonably priced. DJs Unlimited's service surpasses all other competitors and will meet your event entertainment needs. I am confident you will not regret your decision to hire Eddie and his team.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Was a great dj with great music selection and energy

Sent on 11/06/2013

Sandra · Married on 06/01/2013

Excellent!!! Extremely Professional!! Highly Recommend DJ's Unlimited!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

kristie · Married on 05/26/2013

Dj's unlimited was amazing at our Wedding! They listened to exactly what we wanted and made it happen. I cannot say enough good things about them! They had everyone dancing on the dance floor and no one wanted the party to end! Thanks Eddie for making our wedding the best party ever!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Carolina · Married on 05/04/2013

DJ's unlimited did a wonderful job incorporating Portuguese, Spanish and American music during my wedding. They were very professional and I couldn't have asked for a better time.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2013

DJs Unlimited are the absolute best. They made our wedding amazing!! Our guest are still raving and talking about how great the music was. We highly recommend Eddie and his team. Every type of music we asked for, we got. Thanks again guys for an absolute awesome party!!
    Stephanie & Luis Rosario
    4/26/13

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jacob · Married on 02/23/2013

Dj's unlimited was AMAZING! I got married about 4 weeks ago at Il Tulipano and DJ Al and Mario ROCKED THE HOUSE!! From the beginning, eddie made sure all of my questions were answered, kept in touch with me, and made sure everything I was looking for was included such as the slideshows lighting, tv's and any other personal touch. Even while he was away on personal time he kept in touch. I couldn't be happier with mario and their service. After my initial meeting with Eddie and Mario, they knew exactly what type of music We wanted played and what type of family and friends We have. Eddie was full of suggestions for things I wasn't sure about. They always say that tuxedo rentals are the easiest thing to deal with during wedding planning but I disagree. Working with Dj's unlimited was the single best decision We made and by far the easiest and most fun to work with!! The guests also complemented the music and vibe and the interaction with the kids that mario had and gave off after the wedding!
    In addition the entire family was very happy with the photo montage that There candid guy created. Not only do we recommend Dj's unlimited, we definitely recommend eddie and mario and dj al if you want to have a good time at your wedding or special event. Thank you all again.
    Jacob and Amalia Ordonez

Sent on 03/23/2013
  • Ress

Maressa · Married on 12/29/2012

Eddie and his crew did a wonderful job! They were the life of the party! We are glad they were there to help us celebrate!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2012

Eddie and his guys did an absolutely amazing job. From the tear jerking song selection for my ceremony to the huge variety during the reception, I couldn't have asked for more! They provided what we asked for and much, much more!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Cassandra · Married on 11/17/2012

We hired DJ Eddie through a recommendation from a friend, and was impressed with all of his positive reviews on this website. He not only lived up to the high reviews, but he exceeded our expectations! Our guests are raving about his performances and asking us where we found him, just like all of the other reviews say! He knew just how to cater to our musical preferences and how to read the crowd all night. Eddie was very professional, hardworking, and easy to work with. He always answered my calls or texts, and did not try and cheat us out of any money. He was totally worth every penny we gave him. We felt very comfortable leaving the night in his hands, and he really delivered. If you're asking yourself how can a DJ be this good... hire him and you'll see. Thank you, Eddie! Gerry & Cassie.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Marcia · Married on 10/05/2012

My husband and I hired Eddie and his team for our wedding on October 5, 2012, Giando on the Water in Brooklyn, NY. They were truly AMAZING! Eddie did our slideshow, uplights, had a photographer taking pictures and displaying them on two flat screens all night, an incredible photo booth with NYC background, which our guests had such a great time taking photos and I have a photo album with GREAT memories! Eddie was our DJ for our ceremony and reception. Everyone was dancing and having a great time even before dinner started! The dance floor was never empty. As most brides know, when planning a wedding there is so many small details that go along with it. Eddie made my life so much easier, I was truly so thankful for all his hard work. Every song was perfect, from beginning to end. Eddie made our wedding such a success; our guests could not stop raving about how great our DJ was. It was an easy, stress-free and a pleasure to work with Eddie and his team. I sincerely recommend his services to everyone! Get the photo booth we had a blast!! A true professional.

Eddie, thank you so much for making us have such a memorable wedding!
    Marcia & Rich Evangelista.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2012

Eddie & his crew are AMAZING and I would HIGHLY recommend them. They had the dance floor packed the entire night! All their music choices were perfect and appropriate for each different time frame of the reception. Eddie met every single one of our requirements and then some. Eddie is a pleasure to work with and our entire experience with him was great. If you want a rockin' wedding that people will be talkin' about after the wedding is over, book DJS UNLIMITED for your wedding DJ!

Sent on 10/09/2012

David · Married on 09/22/2012

DJs Unlimited is the way you want to go to keep the party jumping all night long. Eddie and his crew were able to keep the crowd on the dance floor all night and everyone had an awesome time. I recommend getting up the uplighting and the photographer he offers in a package as they post pictures as they are taken on the screens. The uplighting was something my wife and I fought with the idea of not having but we ultimately decided in doing so and what a different look it presented to the room. Eddie is a great and easy person to work with, he knows how to make the night a great time. Thanks DJs Unlimited…

Sent on 01/20/2013

ana · Married on 09/15/2012

Thank you so much to DJ Eddie & his whole crew. You guys seriously were awesome. We have received so many compliments, and will be forwarding information to our friends for future events! They truly know the meaning of entertainment. I will def. use Eddie again for future events. Once again Eddie thanks for the great memories you helped create at our wedding. Mike & Ana Dacruz 9-15-2012

Sent on 10/05/2012

Joao · Married on 08/10/2012

It was a pleasure working with Eddie and the guys at DJs Unlimited. They were professional, courteous, and responsive to our feedback. Eddie told us we had nothing to worry about. He told us he'd get and keep everyone on the dance floor the whole night, and he delivered. Almost three weeks later, and we're still receiving compliments. We can't recommend these guys enough.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Kyla · Married on 08/09/2012

Thank you so much to DJ Eddie Boa and the whole crew from DJs Unlimited!! The dance floor was packed the whole night, and we could not imagine any other DJ. You guys seriously rocked our wedding!!!! We loved everything from planning, to the music, the montage and pictures! It couldn't have been any better. We have received so many compliments, and will be forwarding information to our friends for future events!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2012

Eddie and the entire staff at djs unlimited were phenomenal! Our guests have not stopped calling us to say what a great time they had. He played great music, and everyone was up dancing the entire night. Our guests were also given fun photo props such as hats and glasses. Overall, we could not have asked for a better dj. They made our night everything we had hoped for and more!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Christina · Married on 06/30/2012

Eddie and his crew made our reception memorable for everyone! He got everybody out of their seats and played a great mix. He was very open in helping us make selections and guiding us to select great music for our special day/

Sent on 08/21/2012

Fantastic! Eddie and his team are the best in the business, no doubt about it. They are very experienced and bring the party to full swing. I am so thankful DJ's Unlimited were able to MC and DJ our wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2013

Sandy · Married on 05/19/2012

I can honestly say that DJ's Unlimited made our day stress free and so much fun. We didn't have to worry about a thing. They had the night flowing from one thing to another seamlessly. My husband is not a dancer, yet he spent most of the night on the dance floor. They made our day truly special.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Carla · Married on 04/28/2012

I was married on April 28th, 2012 and everyday since then I have received so many comments on how amazing the dj was. Eddie's team had to pull off entertaining a Portuguese/Serbian wedding. They made the night so much fun. Everyone was dancing! I was afraid the clash of the two cultures would be awkward but Djs unlimited came through. They were very accommodating and always available to meet. My goal for the wedding was good food and great music. The MC involved the crowd and was dancing with us on the dance floor. I am 100% pleased with their services and hope to have them at future events.

Sent on 05/09/2012

ana · Married on 04/21/2012

The crowd was dancing the entire night which was my MAIN GOAL in this wedding. Eddie was amazing to work with and if you are on the brink bt him and another dj, please let this be your deciding factor. He met with us. Found out our tastes, style and adapted the party to US. I felt like he was playing right out of my playlist.... He has a great personality also to talk to the crowd when needed and I actually chose him bc I'd seen him at previous weddings and loved the music and his style. He adapted our main song to be shorter (just as we wanted/requested). I can't say enough. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can guarantee however, that if you hire dj's unlimited, you will be as happy as i am after your event.

Sent on 05/02/2012
  • F

Fabiana · Married on 03/24/2012

My husband and I hired Eddie and his team for our wedding on March 24, 2012. They were truly AMAZING! Eddie did my slideshow, uplights, had a photographer taking pictures and displaying them on a flat screen all night, and was the dj for my ceremony and reception. Everyone was sweating from dancing and having a great time even before dinner started! As most brides know, when planning a wedding there is so many small details that go along with it. Eddie made my life so much easier, with my approval he took it upon himself to select songs for my slideshow, ceremony, and reception entrance. Every song was perfect, from beginning to end. Eddie made my wedding such a success, my guests could not stop raving at how great him and his guys were. He also has one a guy that teaches a michael jackson dance to the guests! It was an HONOR to work with Eddie. I sincerely recommend ALL of his services to everyone, he will not dissapoint you. A true professional.

Eddie, thank you SO much from the bottom of our hearts.
    Fabiana and Daniel Alvarez

Sent on 03/26/2012

Bella · Married on 02/19/2012

Our wedding rocked from start to end...everyone danced through the night! DJ Fernando, DJ Al and MC Mario kept the dance floor filled by playing all types of music that appealed to every age and taste. The music videos looked great on screens. Everyone still raves about how much fun they had. Thanks! You guys rock!

Sent on 10/07/2012