DJ's Unlimited Reviews

DJ's Unlimited 6
DJ's Unlimited 7
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Getting married on 11/03/2019

quick to respond to my messages

quick to respond and reasonable pricing for what they offer

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Bruce

Bruce Rapp · Married on 08/18/2019

Incredible!

just now

My wife and I met Eddie (of DJS Unlimited), last year when we started the planning for our August 18th wedding. From the start, Eddie was a professional taking his time to walk us through the process of what "that day" would be like. He was confident and reassuring of what would take place on our wedding day and he was right. I could go on all day with what he did and who he is, but what it boiled down to was we were most happy with him! He is a class act and professional. It would be impossible to find someone who could have done a better job. PLEASE take my advice, if you're looking for THE BEST, look know further. If you want no regrets and an experience that is memorable, seek our his services. Just an awesome person providing an awesome product.

#PrisBruceWedding

Sent on 08/21/2019
    DJ's Unlimited 8
  • Thomas

Thomas · Married on 06/22/2019

Quality service with awesome energy

DJs Unlimited was by far one of the best choices I made when booking a DJ for my wedding. They really listened to what I was looking for. The music and the staff were unbelievable. Mario is a crowd pleaser and found a way to have everyone dancing all night! The quality of service was amazing and I will be sure to use them again. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible!

My husband and I hired DJs Unlimited for our June 15th wedding. Words cannot even explain how incredible they were. Eddie had our guests on the dance floor the WHOLE night and they rave about how much fun they had. DJs Unlimited is truly the best there is. Would 1000% recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Jennifer Lemke-Sandomenico · Married on 06/09/2019

DJ Mario is the BEST!!

Top notch DJs!!! These guys were recommended by our wedding venue when we were under tight time constraints to plan and we were NOT disappointed. Our meeting with Ed was a breeze, easy personality to deal with and discuss details. DJ MARIO was the BEST!!! Every single guest had nothing but rave reviews for DJ Mario. His jacket, his shoes, his personality!! Loved every single minute when he had that microphone in his hand. Thank you for making our wedding every more memorable.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Telma

telma silva · Married on 06/02/2019

Great job!

Thank you for the great work !!! loved it!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Agata

Agata · Married on 03/31/2019

Absolutely Perfect

DJ's Unlimited deserves 5 stars across the board..... not 5 stars... actually, zillions stars. Their attention to detail and passion to meet our needs is unparalleled. My husband and I had the privilege to spend as much time as we needed during our planning session to ensure that all details would be perfect.

This brought such a sense of comfort and solidified our confidence with Eddie. We were very impressed with his team and his professionalism, and again attention to detail. Eddie allowed us to see things from his professional prospective while still maintaining what my husband and I envisioned. He truly is an expert in his field.

When we sat down with Eddie the first time I confess I was stressed and for some reason it was not flowing. However, during our conversation we saw how passionate he was about music, entertaining, and providing a memorable experience to his clients and their guests. We hired him and continued to stay in contact with him as the wedding got closer and closer. Several things about Eddie made him stand out to us.

The first is as I mentioned in the last paragraph, his passion. It was displayed time and again when meeting with him as he made sure that we were all on the same page with our planning. He literally made sure I was comfortable and confident that he and team would take care of us! They would make our wedding day memorable.

Second is his communication. He was constantly in touch with us throughout the process and would go out of his way to make himself available at virtually any time if we had questions or concerns.

Perhaps the most significant thing we took away from our meetings with Eddie is how hard he works to make sure that his client’s events are truly their own. He made every aspect of the night as customizable for us as possible. Better yet, he offered us as much control as we desired in each aspect of planning our night.

When we sat down for our final planning meeting, it was time to come up with a blue print for the day. This is where customizability came into play. Eddie walked us through each step of the night, and again allowed us as much or as little input in each as we would like.

If at any point we were out of ideas or needed advice, he would help us fill in the blanks. His advice and suggestions for songs and other things fit our style and preferences very well, proving just how closely he paid attention to our needs and desires during previous meetings.

Our wedding day was magnificent. Everything went extremely well and without any hiccups. Eddie did an excellent job setting the tone for the night as well as reading the situation and adapting on the fly to how things were going.

The music choice was awesome and the dance floor stayed packed from beginning to end. A month later we are still getting compliments from friends and relatives about how much fun our wedding was!

Thank you Eddie and DJ's Unlimited for making the happiest day of our lives as amazing as it could possibly be!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    DJ's Unlimited 9
    DJ's Unlimited 10

Nelson Aguiar · Married on 02/17/2019

Getting it done!

Trying to surprise our little girl with an enchanted sweet 16 but didn’t know where to start... DJsUnlimited came to the rescue! They took us through the complete process, step by step, offering suggestions from their variety of “a la carte” experiences and produced the magic we were looking to offer our sweet 16 princess! Thank you DJ’s Unlimited; for taking our milestone event and creating an eternal memory.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    DJ's Unlimited 15
    DJ's Unlimited 16
    DJ's Unlimited 17

Sheila · Married on 12/01/2018

Wouldn’t have chosen anyone else

I could not have chosen a better DJ Eddie and his crew went above and beyond and made the atmosphere of my wedding so much fun!!! They are amazing!!! Would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Dia Dalianis · Married on 10/06/2018

Beat DJ’s out there bar none!

When you first hire DJSUnlimited it’s immediately apparent that you are getting courteous & knowledgable professionals in their field. But that isn’t what makes them great, because very soon you come to realize that these guys care about your event as much as you do!!
    In fact by the end of your business relationship with Eddie & his crew they have become your friends & you cannot imagine having a party without them!! They hardly make it seem like work but somehow the dance floor is always full & everyone’s singing along!!
    Yeah the food & the venue are all important factors for what makes a great event but what people will really remember is that they never sat down!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jeffff · Married on 09/16/2018

Eddie and his team were the absolute best pick for us at our wedding! They knew how to get everyone up on the dance floor even if they were the stubborn ones that usually just sit there. We let them play whatever they felt best since they were the professionals and we don’t regret it one bit! We had everyone from 10 years old to 72 out dancing to the songs they picked. I would absolutely recommend anyone use Eddie and his guys for whatever event they need an awesome DJ at.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • I

Ilene · Married on 09/15/2018

We hired eddie and his crew to dj our wedding on sept 15 , its been almost 2 weeks
    And me and my husband plus our friends and family still talk about how awesome the vibe was they knew when to play what music at what time it was awesome , my husband and i and all our guest were on the dance floor majority of the time some of us even forgot to eat LOL ! Overall they did an amazing job!! Will recommend to anyone !!! Thank you!

Xo mr & mrs Matos

Sent on 09/27/2018

Priscilla · Married on 08/04/2018

DJs Unlimited was an awesome choice my husband and I made. The reception was perfect and Eddie was flexible with everything we wanted and even last minute things that we had decided to incorporate.
    I truly enjoyed my wedding reception and can’t thank his team enough. They are great at what they do and it shows! Everyone was dancing the whole night; there’s no better feeling than knowing that everyone is having a good time along with the bride and groom. We highly Recommend DJs Unlimited for your event!!! Thanks again for such a great time!
    -Leonel and Priscilla

Sent on 08/10/2018
    DJ's Unlimited 18

Christopher · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ's Unlimited were amazing! Eddie and the crew did our wedding at Westmount in July and they were awesome! We requested a bunch of Portuguese music and he definitely knows his stuff. Had people dancing all night. We had a big bridal party and he handled it all. Very professional. Could not ask for anything better. Thanks Eddie! - Chris & Jessica

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • W

Wilberto · Married on 06/23/2018

Eddie and his team were absolutely AMAZING! I came across them while attending a wedding a few months back and fell in love with their professionalism & performance. When one of my best friends was in need of a DJ for her special day (which was super last minute lol)...I decided to reach out to Eddie and with less then a months notice he actually accommodated my best friends wedding date. He cleared his calendar to meet with the soon to be happy couple and was quick to respond to every text or call made to him leading to the big day.

On the day off Eddie and his team were prompt and kept people on the dance floor the whole night! Music was fantastic, his crew was beyond friendly and Eddie was super involved with the wedding guests while making sure the couple was satisfied with everything from start to finish.

I could not say enough good things about DJ's Unlimited....I even already booked them for my upcoming 40th birthday in a few months and those who were at the wedding who will be at my party are thrilled it will be this crew playing the tunes b/c they could not get enough.

Don't double think it - book DJ's Unlimited for you next big event / day. You will not be disappointed with the service and performance.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Victor · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ’s Unlimited was the best choice for our wedding. We met with Eddie several times before our wedding but the week before we sat together and brainstormed the vibe and feel of our wedding. He immediately picked up on what we wanted. Portuguese music was extremely important for us and he was able to provide it in spades. He also was an excellent announcer, and since most of our guests were Portuguese this was a must. He brought 6 total staff members, including himself, Mario, and three other DJ’s. He also brought Orlando who was an extra person just for taking candid pictures and working the drone. We had a three hundred person wedding and no more than 50 people were in their seats while the music was going. They know how to make a party unforgettable. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Steven · Married on 05/19/2018

We had Mario and Maverick as our DJs for our wedding and were extremely happy with them. They were so officiant, fun and energetic. They had people dancing the entire night! They made sure we had nothing to worry about and they were right! Everything went so smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better company to go with. We highly recommend them for any party needing a DJ. Thanks again you guys for everything!! Xoxo

Sent on 05/20/2018
    DJ's Unlimited 19
    DJ's Unlimited 20

Diane · Married on 05/18/2018

We were fortunate enough to experience DJs Unlimited in action at 3 weddings prior to ours. We had such a great time and decided to reach out. Eddie was extremely flexible (we are from Philly and couldn't just meet up any time of the week) He walked us through the entire process including providing us with some great song choices and ideas. With a Portuguese & Nigerian union, we wanted to capture both cultures and have our guests get a true experience...AND THEY DID! Our guests have not stopped raving about the great music and energy. Mario, our MC, was even there for my husband when he blanked on tying his bowtie. Mario stepped in and saved the day. Our officiant, Fabian, made the ceremony so special. You get a full package with this team and they can accommodate whatever you are trying to achieve. We got that from them first hand. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING AMAZING! - SOJI & DIANE

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

There truly aren’t words to explain how exceptional DJ’s Unlimited was. I have attended several weddings which is why I went to Eddie when we were looking for a DJ. I didn’t even bother looking elsewhere, for all that is offered, we felt DJ’s Unlimited was the best option for us!

Let me tell you about our reception though, Mario and Chris were truly exceptional. I think about how much fun I had at my wedding EVERY SINGLE DAY! The music was great, they truly got the crowd up and on the dance floor. There were people dancing I wouldn’t have thought would dance! Mario’s thriller dance and just his personality was truly perfect for our wedding!

Our guests, continue to tell us each time they see us how much FUN they had at our wedding and they always point out that our DJ was one of the BEST they have seen perform! I second that and I truly mean it! Joe and I will never second guess who we will choose when we need a DJ in the future!

Eddie worked with us the entire way leading up until our wedding and he was truly amazing to work with as well! Thank you so much for all that you did for us before the wedding, the day of the wedding, we will never forget your kind heart!

Thank you SO MUCH DJ’s Unlimited for making our Wedding Day truly the best day of our lives and for helping us have an UNFORGETTABLE time at our reception!

Love Always,

Jessica & Joe Maio
    April 28, 2018

Sent on 06/02/2018
    DJ's Unlimited 21

SANDY · Married on 03/17/2018

Eddie and his team did an amazing job for our wedding! From beginning to end they were fun and high energy (exactly what we wanted). They deserve 5 stars across the board and were undeniably the best choice for our wedding. Eddie made us feel very comfortable, he took his time to find out about our interests, music preferences, and planning out the entire itinerary for the wedding day! And we must say that they went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests couldn't stop dancing and talking about how amazing your team was. So, from the bottom of our hearts we want to say thank you for everything you did! It was truly the best night of our lives and wouldn't have been possible without your hard work. I loved the snow! Thanks for the suggestion!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Anthony · Married on 03/16/2018

Having known Eddie for many years and attended many events where DJs Unlimited was the entertainment, it was a no-brained that we wanted Eddie and his team at DJs Unlimited to be our entertainment. It was the easiest decision of our wedding planning. From beginning to end, Eddie was very easy to work with and provides a great deal of advice to make your wedding day memorable. Their list of services is endless. Definitely the best in the business. Thanks Eddie, DJ Mav, MC Mario!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

Eddie and his team were amazing !! We knew right when we got engaged who we wanted as our DJ! He had the crowd on the dance floor all Night! Eddie was a great person to deal with. He was there every step of the way ! Best DJ in Jersey!!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Chrissy · Married on 01/20/2018

If there is anything that I am the most happy about with my wedding, it is the fact that we worked with DJs Unlimited for our DJ/MC! We had attended a wedding in the past where they worked and had a blast! I vowed that I would use them for my own wedding since we had so much fun.
    We had a destination wedding in Jamaica and flew them down for the event. I am so happy that we did considering it was destination and I wanted to make sure that I knew the entertainment would be awesome. They were absolutely incredible! Eddie is extremely professional, flexible, and knowledgable. We literally did not have to worry about a thing. Eddie has been in the business for years and knows exactly how to plan and run a wedding event so that your guests have a fabulous and flawless time. He was able to accommodate all of our requests; from the music preferences to adding Portuguese as well as Turkish music to our song list to make our bicultural wedding perfect for all guests. The night went so well!! Thank you from the bottom of our heart to Eddie and staff...our guests were raving about how much fun they had at our wedding and that means the world to us. We also then used DJs Unlimited for a post wedding celebration lunch that we had locally...it was equally as perfect. We used his photo booth service for that which was also phenomenal. Highly recommended. Thank you Eddie! Love, Chrissy and Mehmet

Sent on 02/27/2018

Mayara · Married on 01/07/2018

I had a sweet 16, and eddie, Al and his crew were so professional and organized. Everyone was dancing and it was a night to remember thanks to them!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Giuseppe · Married on 01/06/2018

Eddie Boa and his team made our wedding a memorable event. From the planning to the ceremony and the reception, Eddie was fantastic with giving us suggestions and always available. Eddie is a great MC and kept our guests dancing all night. The selection of music was great and he even took requests from our guests. He made our wedding a fun night.

Sent on 01/14/2018