DJ's Tom and Sue Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

1 User photo

Sarah C. Married on 10/01/2022

Wedding DJ

I had the privilege of using Tom and Sue this past weekend for my wedding reception. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience. During the intital planning process, Tom and Sue made my part effortless. They are both extremely knowledgeable and thoughtful when they were guiding myself and my husband through the reception itinerary. On the day of the wedding, Tom and Sue showed up on time and got right to setting up their equipment. I found out later on that they actually previously called the venue to plan accordingly for outlets and the physical lay out of their equipment...talk about doing homework!

Tom did an amazing job leading the day as our MC and even going as far as to make our guests feel included throughout the night. As far as the music choices go, Tom and Sue had my guests, (a very large portion of my guests), dancing for over 7 hours!! I would highly recommend DJ Tom and Sue for any and all music/entertainment needs.
    Laura Married on 09/03/2022

Absolutely perfect

Great experience with Tom and Sue from the moment we met until after the wedding day came to a close. Couldn’t be happier with them. Will recommend to anyone and everyone. Such a great team.
  • Keven
    Keven G. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great work at our wedding!

Tom and Sue were wonderful through the whole process of our wedding and reception. They were easygoing and knowledgeable during the advance planning, communicative throughout the whole process, and did a great job during our wedding and reception. Everybody had a great time at our wedding and reception, as Tom and Sue do a great job of reading the room and keeping things lively. We'd gladly work with them again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Madeline P. Married on 04/16/2022

Wonderful!

Tom and Sue were wonderful to work with. They had great ideas for dances and songs at our reception and executed them well. Would highly recommend if you’re looking for a professional and reliable DJ who knows how to keep the party going!
  • Bob
    Bob C. Married on 04/02/2022

Highly recommend!

I was very happy with the services provided. Tom and Sue's hands on approach really helped to keep everyone entertained. Numerous guests complimented us on how well everything flowed together. There was never a dull moment. Neither my wife nor I had any clue on how to go about organizing a reception party. Tom and Sue guided us through the entire process and when it came time to execute they pulled it off. I highly recommend hiring them!
    Alyssa R. Married on 11/20/2021

Wonderful People

It was a pleasure working with Tom and Sue! They made sure everything was just how we wanted and ran smoothly. They kept the crowd on the dance floor and everyone engaged. I couldn’t have asked for a better team! Highly recommend!
    Jacquelyn C. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down the LIFE of the party.

Tom and Sue are amazing ! TOM has such great energy and even the guests loved him! He was so punctual and I didn't have to worry about anything. His prices were great too.
  • Kelly
    Kelly L. Married on 10/09/2021

Above and Beyond

People always told me "You need to splurge on your DJ" Well I found out that's not necessarily true. I was first drawn to Tom and Sue bc they were the most affordable DJ in the area with the best reviews. The cost was so fair that I felt like I was taking a risk. However.. as soon as I started working with the two, I knew I was in good hands. I could tell they have many years of experience. Tom was concerned with learning exactly what I was looking for in the music and had lots of great advice as well.
    As for the wedding night itself.. seamless. Tom and Sue were so on top of everything. They even helped with things that weren't DJ responsibilities like finding the cake cutting tools when they weren't out and ready. Lastly, they played exactly the music I was envisioning and I got so many compliments on the awesome music. People were on the dance floor all night.
    To wrap it up, I cannot recommend them enough. 10/10.
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing!

Tom and Sue were amazing through our entire process! We met with them prior to our wedding day to go through every detail of our ceremony and reception. Leading up to the day they were very accessible to every email we sent and responded within an hour or less. Having two people is an enormous advantage. Sue was able to play the music for the ceremony while Tom was the officiant. Tom was amazing and made our ceremony everything we wanted. They were equally amazing during the reception checking in multiple times to make sure everything was going well. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Their professionalism, attention to detail, and communication were stellar. I cannot thank them enough for making our day perfect! Thank you! Kevin and Christine
    James L. Married on 09/14/2021

Wedding day / laffin

Great to work with , very understanding to what our vision for that day would be like. So flexible to meet our format & needs for us on our wedding day . Would book then again ! Fantastic job.
    Elizabeth Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dj's tom and sue are great!

Dj's Tom and Sue were GREAT! They took our wedding on short notice and were able to meet with us quickly. They took great care to include all of our requests. Everyone at the wedding was VERY happy with their service and music choices. We asked them to stay a bit longer because everyone was having such a good time. They continued to provide outstanding service and musical choices all the while conversing with family members and taking requests. I cannot say enough about Dj's Tom and Sue! THEY ARE FABULOUS.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee C. Married on 02/14/2021

Super kind and amazing

They were so kind and know how to keep the night moving!
  • Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 04/25/2020

Professional and Experience Wedding DJ

Extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with during our 2020 wedding. Flexible with venue-related and schedule changes regarding the day. Kept reception schedule on pace and communicated well with bride and groom with upcoming events. Regularly checked in throughout wedding planning process. Able to understand our vision and work with us to make our day perfect. Played a variety of music to ensure all guests were comfortable. Helped to lead us to decisions with recommendations and previous experience/professional knowledge. Adaptable to even obscure music requests. Set-up equipment timely before guests began arriving to the ceremony and provided excellent lighting. Highly recommend!!
    Jessica Married on 09/12/2019

Professional and Fun

DJ's Tom and Sue were absolutely wonderful to work with! They understood what we wanted for the overall feel of our wedding day and the music genres we wanted to be played. They were always quick to respond to any emails and when the wedding day came, they kept the day flowing beautifully and kept us on track. I highly recommend booking Tom and Sue!!
    Joshua R. Married on 08/30/2019

Excellent DJ and Service

Tom was in a bad motorcycle accident. He could have not done the DJ service, but he stayed true to his word and came delivered everything we asked for. I would recommend Tom and Sue to everyone, such a nice job they did. Everyone was very happy with the music and the great service they provided at our reception. Thank you Tom and Sue!
    Valerie Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing DJs!

Tom and Sue are the best! They could not have been more responsive during our planning process and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! They did a great job at keeping the reception on schedule and were extremely professional. Tom and Sue were a joy to work with!
    Sarah Married on 06/15/2019

Fun, Energetic Reception!

Tom and Sue were amazing to work with. They incorporated everything we wanted into our special day, and then some! We received so many compliments from guests about how fun and energetic our reception was. I highly recommend Tom and Sue!
    Julie Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent and flexible

We had all of our guests enjoying a great time for the ceremony and reception, even being an older crowd, as the DJs read the room well. We had all of our favorites mixed in with the other appropriate music.
    Ashley Married on 05/04/2019

5.4.19 Wedding

We highly recommend Tom & Sue. They were so awesome and really helped us with the whole wedding planning process. Not only were they our DJ, Tom also officiated our wedding. He is an awesome speaker!! They helped anyway that they could and that was appreciated so much!! They kept the party going with the music and they could definitely read the room. Thank you again for making our day great!!!

DJ's Tom and Sue's reply:

Thanks Ashley, this is one of my favorite reviews!! You truly had an awesome celebration. May I re-post this review on Google?
    Thanks Again! Tom
  • Colleen
    Colleen Married on 04/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very caring and energetic people

Dj’s Tom & Sue did an amazing job with the music for our ceremony & reception! They went farther than expected and helped contact a YouTube user for a specific version of a song I wanted included in my ceremony. Tom also checked in on us during the ceremony to make sure we were happy and if we needed anything. Amazing and fun people to work with.

DJ's Tom and Sue's reply:

Colleen, it was a pleasure to be part of such a big day for you and Josh. It was very thoughtful of you to write a review so quick and before I even sent a link. Sue and I wish you the best!
    Kelsey E. Married on 02/02/2019

February 2nd wedding

Tom and Sue were absolutely exceptional. They made sure all of my guests were having a blast! A ton of people complimented the playlist and said they’ve never danced so much at a wedding. Tom and Sue made sure everyone was enjoying themselves as much as possible. The evening went smooth because of them!
    Ashley Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding 11-10

Tom and Sue were excellent! They kept everything in order and on track. We had nothing to worry about that day!
    Brooke Married on 10/27/2018

DJ Tom and Sue

Tom and Sue did a wonderful job! The song choices were excellent they made sure we knew what we should be doing and when and made the night run smoothly.
    Rachel Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tom and Sue were amazing to work with! They met with us and went over all of the details before the wedding. Their service during both our ceremony and reception were exceptional! They kept everything flowing and they kept the dance floor alive! Couldn’t have asked for better DJs for our wedding! Thanks Tom and Sue!
    Taylor Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Tom & Sue are absolutely wonderful to work with! As one of the Special Occasions Coordinators at Hidden Valley Resort, I truly can't say enough kind words about their professionalism, flexibility, and being so cooperative with timing, changes, and the inevitable - weather. They had guests of the wedding out on the dance floor before dinner was even served leading into the rest of the night! They played a variety of music that catered to all ages, and successfully carried the crowd through the night with a consistent flow. I would definitely recommend DJ Tom & Sue for any occasion! We truly enjoyed working with you at Hidden Valley Resort, and hope to see you again!
illustration stars