DJs-R-US Entertainment Reviews

Five stars
  • Chandler
    Chandler P. Married on 06/08/2019

The best dj!

We booked DJs R US after my husbands brother booked them for his wedding and we were thrilled! They go above and beyond to make sure your day goes perfect. Our wedding event coordinator was terrible so our DJ basically took over that roll as well. So helpful, would not recommend anyone else!!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 11/17/2018

Very accommodating!!

Russ and his team were awesome! Our original wedding day was postponed last minute due to my husband, our kids and I were in a severe auto accident returning from our rehearsal dinner. Russ was able to move to the new date 2 months later with no issues!! Very professional and the wedding portfolio he provided was a huge help in planning the songs of the day! Highly recommend!!
    Gina Married on 06/30/2017
    Russ was very accommodating and patient. Overall my experience was fantastic, I couldn't have asked for anything else!
    Rachel Married on 05/28/2017
    We had them dj our wedding at the zoo. Russ was great, very attentive and answered every question we had. They were professional and did a great job getting people to dance! They were even willing to try and bring some music out to the patio where everyone was cooling off but sadly couldn't due to the venues rules. Definitely a great company and would use them again for another event!
    Melissa Married on 07/09/2016
    These guys were great! They did exactly what we wanted them to, at an incredibly reasonable price! We would highly recommend them to any prospective bride and groom!
    Sydney Married on 09/19/2015
    I would hire DJs R Us again and again. They were very fun and professional. They made everything throughout my ceremony and reception flow so easily. Also, the music they played was perfect. No one ever stopped dancing!
    Katie Married on 07/25/2015
    Russ and Russ were amazing! Our original DJ for our wedding scammed us and we found out a week before the wedding. We found and met with Russ about a week before the wedding and had every detail figured out over the next few days. I was weary as to who I could trust after having such an awful experience with our previous so called "DJ," but quickly realized I had no reason to worry. The wedding was amazing and Russ really came through with everything from the lighting to the array of different types of music we asked to play. The guests had a great time and I would definitely recommend this DJ service to anyone!!!!
    Emelia Married on 06/06/2015
    Russ was great! He was entertaining, yet still professional! He was interactive and made the night even more fun! The services and prices are the best value I've found! His set up was great, and everything he offered was awesome for the price, we especially had a blast with the karaoke! Would recommend them to anyone!!
    Nicole Married on 05/24/2015
    These guys made the day the success that it was. They kept the dance floor full of all age groups and I have heard nothing but compliments about their music selection and beautiful light up fascia. They were a pleasure to work with and the reception would not have been the same without them.
  • User2163171 2+ years ago
    I couldn't have found a better DJ. They kept it going until we couldn't dance anymore.
    Anthony Married on 03/21/2015
    3.2.1 This was a wonderful day for us. Dj Russell and Dj Jeff, did a fantastic job. I highly recommend their gold package like we got for our day. No other dj service out there can top this. So, what are you waiting for? Call them today and book your event!
    Paige Married on 12/20/2014
    We could have not asked for a better team of individuals to D.J for our wedding. All of our wedding guest from 3~80 enjoyed the music, and the atmosphere that was created. I couldn't have made a better choice. Thanks so much DJ`s R Us!!
    The Ferences
    Stephanie Married on 10/18/2014
    We had a great experience with Russ and his team at our wedding! They made the process very easy and were extremely organized by providing a folder with everything required In it. They also played the songs we wanted and overall the experience was smooth and great! I would highly recommend them for weddings or any event! Very professional and kind :)
    Doreen Married on 08/23/2014
    DJ's R US were awesome!! They made our wedding day so special. Very friendly and professional. I would recommend them for any event!
  • User2042938 2+ years ago
    Dj's r us was wonderful! Had the perfect lighting and the performance was great! Would highly recommend to other people for events!
    Hillary Married on 09/24/2016
    DJs-R-Us did am amazing job at my wedding! Russ made the planning process so easy and fun. He was very accommodating each time I changed my mind about something! He also helped me figure out the best setup for the reception and the best timeline. I love the fact that he used every resource he had to get me the songs I wanted (which was a difficult task since I wanted unusual songs). The flow of the music was terrifically timed. Even when we had to make a last minute change in who was going to MC my reception, the choice Russ made was wonderfu...very professional and suitable! DJs-R-Us did a great job of keeping me on time with my schedule, and keeping things moving all night!
    Lauren Married on 08/12/2017
    Russ did our wedding in central NY... we had a day-time wedding where we wanted to keep the DJ budget under control, and they went the extra mile. They were organized, professional, and easy to work with. They even quickly relocated when rain hit our special day.
    Nick Married on 06/27/2015
    A little pricey but it was worth it because the equipment was very modern as well as the lightning. Russ and Jeff did a fantastic job the whole night. I will recommend DJ-R-US if anyone is looking for a DJ.
  • I
    Isis Married on 05/23/2015
    Russ is great! They made it extremely easy, well organized, and extremely affordable. Their equipment is amazing and looks great! Thank you for your services I will definitely recommend to my family and friends
    Ashley Married on 06/11/2015
    Dj's R Us did a great job doing the music for our wedding! The music wasn't too loud and the DJ came dressed nice and on time! Thanks!
    Amanda Married on 10/01/2016
    We used DJ's R Us for our wedding at MKJ Farm on 10/1/2016. They are very organized and want to make sure they have every detail correct so they can transmit those details to your crowd. We had Russ Jr. He was fun and kept the dance floor moving all night. So much so that we hired them to play an hour longer than scheduled. He was interactive and kept my whole wedding running smoothly. They provide your with a step by step booklet that you will fill out. It goes over all the important songs that need to be played and creates a schedule so that you stay on task and keep everything running smoothly. You complete the rought draft and about a month before your big day they go over your book with you. They complete the final draft and then you review the final draft. This organization really made me feel comfortable throughout my whole reception. No questions went unanswered. Certainly give them a call if you are in the market for a fun DJ!
  • User2059847 2+ years ago
    DJs-R-US has an excellent system to creating a complete and successful wedding. They were willing to help out with the ceremony as well as the reception. They have a thorough packet of information and song suggestions which came in very handy. If used properly, this packet will help things run smoothly. We were extremely satisfied with their performance and dedication to our wedding. I would highly recommend DJs-R-US to anyone looking to have a complete and entertaining wedding reception.
    Leighanne Married on 07/14/2017
    Overall DJs-R-Us did an awesome job! They accommodated all my needs & wants without any issue at all!
  • User2324181 2+ years ago
    The prices for the packages are the best in the area. They definitely know how weddings work and did great. Only problem I had was that I paid for the unlimited package but because I gave a ballpark time frame for the wedding they wanted to stick to that and caused my dad to pay $100 extra because the guests were having such a good time they wanted the music to last longer. If you select them and their gold package just be sure to make it clear you want the unlimited time frame.