64 Reviews for DJs on a Dime

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
53 DJs on a Dime Reviews

Weeks later and we are still receiving compliments on what a great job Craig and his staff did!!! He guided us through every detail possible and completely understood our vision without pushing his agenda on us. Craig was professional and attentive to any questions ahead of the big day. What more could you want then for guest to be out on the dance floor having the best time! We really didn't what the night to end.. Family and Friends are looking for a reason to have another party so that DJs on A Dime host the event.

Profile Picture Sunnie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig and DJs on a Dime were fantastic! We were really pleased with his service. We wanted to pick a ton of the music ourselves and Craig was onboard. We also really appreciated that he was low key. We definitely didn't want a hype man type DJ. We wanted someone who was ok with being in the background, kept the train running on schedule, kept the dance floor packed, and didn't try to be the center of attention. Craig was the perfect fit and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our first experience with DJs on a dime was at my sister-in-law's wedding last August. We were impressed with Craig's professionalism and ability to read the crowd. When we hired him for our wedding we were impressed with his attention to detail and thoroughness in planning. Craig has a sincere desire to please!

Profile Picture Moriah , 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Craig with Dj's on a dime for our wedding reception and could not have been more pleased!! He went above and beyond for us! He returned calls,texts and emails very promptly and was extremely helpful. We will absolutely use him again!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig with DJs on a dime was our DJ for our welcoming party and our wedding on July 3. He was incredible on both days, not only is he a wonderful person, but he is an incredibly fun, knowledgeable and flexible DJ, as well. Anytime we needed him, he was always there to answer our questions, help us with any problems or advice. He kept the dance floor moving at all times, he knew which way the crowd was headed and made sure everyone had a wonderful time! He even led a few dances which was so much fun. Our guests were so pleased with the lighting of the room, the volume of the music and he even played hard to find songs that we sent him on youtube. All the things we didn't think about he took care of, even the last minute requests he fulfilled without any hesitation.

There are a ton of DJs here in Los Angeles, but I couldn't be happier that we went with Craig. He's an amazing person, he's extremely polite, respectful and had led the party in the same way. Craig also helped us out with a videographer and also financially with both parties and was more than helpful.

Craig- Thank you so much, you made our wedding and welcoming party so special that I'm still receiving comments that they had a blast, all thanks to you, we hope to have you at future events!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Craig was fun and helpful and even provided song lists for us to choose from

Profile Picture User7486875, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJs on a Dime truly made our wedding more special than we had anticipated. Being a musician and being the music industry, I am acutely aware of music's impact on people and was very particular in hiring a DJ for my wedding. Craig and his team nailed the type of music that was played and was very sensitive to when they were played, which for me is important. They were very professional, courteous and really did a fantastic job of keeping things moving on time and keeping everyone on the dance floor when it came time for dancing. Many guests have since commented on how fantastic the DJ was at out wedding. I would recommend hiring them for your event. Great job!

Profile Picture Bradley, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'm a little late in writing this review considering my wedding was in September and this is currently December. That's because it took me this many months to recover from DJ on a Dime's amazing skills. The best part of my wedding was the dancing and Craig did an amazing job. My guests still talk about dancing at my wedding after this many months, that is a testament to his skills. Thank you Craig for being a great DJ, always available and reliable.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig was so easy and wonderful to work with. He really took the time to get everything the way we wanted it. He was a great MC as well as a DJ.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I didn't know where to start when it was time to find a dj, but we were lucky that our photographer, Simply Perfect Images, recommended Dj Craig to us. He was so great! He was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. He was super professional and easy to talk to. And the website is awesome! There's super easy planning forms and playlists you can make. His prices are also very reasonable, and he really goes out of his way to make sure your event goes as perfect as possible. He even had his assistant, Weston, do an epic dance off with my now husband. And both of them got on the dance floor with us. It was awesome! And all of the music for our special moments were played perfectly. I could not have been more happy with this company and his services, like seriously, not a single complaint.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 7/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Booking a DJ for a wedding reception in LA can be incredibly daunting because there are so many options to choose from--and the price is often quite high. Craig from DJs on a Dime did an amazing job for a very reasonable price. We booked his services only a few weeks prior to our event but he was such a pro that things never felt rushed or frenzied. Craig communicated with us promptly over email and took the time to talk with us on the phone about our goals for the event and to help us strategize about how to select music that would please the wide range of tastes represented by our guests.

When we had to make a bunch of last minute changes to our event layout due to a freak summer thunderstorm, Craig handled everything seamlessly. The online song request system made it easy for us to suggest tracks for different parts of the evening, and Craig was able to hunt down several songs from independent artists that weren’t in the system. He fit those songs into the awesome playlist for the cocktail hour even though we had no idea how they would fit with the jazz and blues standards we’d also requested. When it came time to get everyone up dancing, Craig did a wonderful job reading the room and mixing things up to keep people engaged. He even got down on the dance floor with us to teach everyone a line dance--while a cousin’s toddler tried to run laps through his legs! If that doesn’t scream pro, I’m not sure what does.

Profile Picture User5414545, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Showed up on time and kept guests entertained for the entire event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6095248, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig is a very kind, lovely person - do not overlook this when you are choosing between different vendors. He and his team were very thorough in asking us specifically what we wanted for the wedding, making sure that every detail was ironed out and absolutely clear, and they delivered a beautiful wedding program for us just as planned. We had a day-of coordinator, so a lot of the logistics and timing issues were taken care of by her, but Craig offered to do this for us as well. He is an excellent DJ and all the guests had a real blast!

Profile Picture Yunji, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJs on a Dime is ammmmazing! You won't be let down! So professional and our overall experience was nothing but perfect!

Profile Picture Brandy, 5/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Super professional and helpful. The music selection was awesome and they were able to get everyone to dance. By the end of the night everyone was commenting on how good the music was. Craig was especially helpful when it came to the flow of events for the wedding. He knew exactly what to do and was one of the best MCs I've ever seen. We really couldn't have done it without him. I don't think you can get a better DJ.

Profile Picture Sean, 4/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Craig for our wedding as he was highly recommended. Throughout our planning stage, Craig was super fast at responding any and all of our questions. His answers were thorough and extremely helpful, unlike other vendors who gave us 1-2 word answers. Craig reassured us that this was OUR day and he would do everything possible to make us happy. He played only the songs we wanted and if there was a song we didn't like or wanted it cut short, it only took an eye glance and he knew! Everyone danced the night away and had a blast! Thanks, Craig!!!

Profile Picture User3141031, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig was an amazing DJ for our wedding! Throughout the entire process, Craig was super responsive, easy to work with, and really helped us configure the entire day. He helped us troubleshoot questions we had about the flow of the day and made us feel so comfortable going into our actual wedding day.
On the actual wedding day, everything was seamless. The music from one event to another (pre-wedding, wedding, cocktail hour, reception, cake cutting, sparkler exit, etc.) was perfect. Everyone was dancing all night, and commented on how fantastic the music was! Both Craig and Weston helped make our day amazing. This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Genie, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig was not only the d.j. and emcee for our wedding but he also played guitar for our ceremony and dealt with the wind! He wore many hats for our wedding and we are so grateful! The music played from the ceremony to the end of the reception was a great sound track for our special day. Guests of all ages and musical tastes had a blast dancing to the music from "D. J.'s on a Dime"! Thank you for being part of one of the best days of my life!
-Yukilynn

Profile Picture Yukilynn, 7/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig was an awesome DJ for our wedding! He was great at following up with us and making sure everything was ready for the big day. He's great to talk with, very respectful and accommodating to any song request and length of play time. The night ran very smoothly and I would recommend his services.

Profile Picture User4578929, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Being the super music snob that I am, Craig listened to my needs, my wants, and my "awww hello nooooo"'s. We had the absolute best music of any wedding I'd ever been to and created a wonderful soundtrack together that still makes me giddy. He will understand how to make your wedding unique to you and to add the perfect touches in all the right places. He also didn't laugh when I said I NEEDED Thunderstruck by AC/DC as our intro as a couple. He just gets me.

Profile Picture Natasha, 7/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig, from DJs on a Dime, was a fantastic hire for our wedding. From the moment we contacted him for pricing and more information he was friendly and very involved. You've got to imagine how many phone calls folks like Craig field a week and for him to take twenty minutes on the phone with us before we even agreed to do business went a long way in our minds.

Craig's website has to be the best part of going with him. It's unbelievable how easy his website makes planning your wedding playlist. You can choose from almost any song and submit it as a "Must Play," "Please Play," or "Never Play." It's fantastic. After you're done, you simply submit the requests and you can rest assured that he'll execute. He also has digital forms for payment, wedding day timelines, and more. Instead of e-mailing back and forth or being on the phone multiple times to iron out one detail, his website makes it so easy. This feature is worth going with Craig alone.

In addition to his great website, Craig is very responsive. He would e-mail us back within 24 hours of something we sent to him, he went to our walk-through, and he let me talk his ear off about a special part of the evening that had to go over perfectly (which he pulled off without a hitch).

Craig is the unassuming wedding DJ. He's the guy you want. He's not a show-stealer, he's not there to hear his own voice or do a stand-up routine. He's a guy who provides the backdrop of fun for the entire night and makes it all about the bride and groom.

Craig is a great hire and the name of his company reflects the amazing price he offers his services for.

Go with Craig. He's got all the best equipment and he's a super nice guy that does his job professionally.

Profile Picture Adam , 6/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are definitely hiring DJ Craig for future events. Since we contacted Craig everything went smoothly. He responded to the emails promptly, he sent follow up emails, and when we hired him he had a special page for our guests to make music suggestions and our family and friends appreciated being part of the wedding preparation. On the day of the event he was already there when we arrived and his music created a nice ambiance and he brought extra speakers to balance the music through the venue at no extra charge. We were very happy with the quality and the price.

Profile Picture User3174977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were beyond happy with Craig as our DJ! Not only were we able to customize the music ahead of time for the different portions of the night, but Craig was always readily available to assist us all the way up until our big day. He was responsive with all my calls and emails asking (some probably silly) questions, and was incredibly professional and helpful with his answers. On our big day, the sound for both the ceremony and reception was perfect, and he was on point with our desired "mood" during cocktail hour and dinner. When it came time to dance, I don't think a single person was left in their seat - the dance floor was packed! We are so grateful and definitely recommend DJs on a Dime! Thanks again, Craig!

Profile Picture Sondra, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig did a wonderful job at our wedding. Lots of our guests complimented him.

Profile Picture Tiana, 3/28/14, 2 Reviews