DJs Direct Reviews

DJs Direct 1
  • Andrea

Andrea Rice · Married on 12/28/2018

Best dj ever

Jeremy was nothing but amazing from the moment we started working with him. He replies so quickly to any and all emails and the song portal was incredibly easy to use for the day of.

We had Jeremy do our precermony, ceremony, and reception. Man - he was the best DJ EVER. I hardly gave him any direction on what songs to play but we had a packed dance floor the entire night. He watches the crowd and knows what song to play next to keep people on the floor.

He also walked over to every table to release them to get their meals (we had a buffett). This was nice because you didn't have someone yelling over a mic every two minutes.

We also had a Photo Booth as well which was totally worth it!! Jeremy had someone that manned the Photo Booth and even made sure that the pictures were glued down to the book that we provided.

Bottom line: If you are looking for a DJ - look no more and book with Jeremy at Djs Direct. You'll have an amazing dance floor and the best wedding. I promise - you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • I

Inger · Married on 09/16/2018

Jeremy is the best at what he does! He made our day go SO smoothly . It was nice to have him run the show and not have to worry about the logistics. We let him pick the music, he read the crowd very well and played the perfect music! He is the consummate professional, and we couldn’t have been happy with his services!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Deborah · Married on 08/25/2018

Our DJ, Jaimie Beisel, was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding. Jaimie kept in touch with me and helped out on so many levels. Jaimie came to the venue days before to meet us because we live out of town. He was so accommodating and offered the best suggestions for songs when I was finding it hard to choose. Our reception was so much fun and I know it was because the music kept everyone on the dance floor. Thank you Jaimie for making our wedding the best! We also rented a photo booth from DJs Direct and it was a hit! Everyone loved it so much it seemed the line never went down because everyone wanted to take more and more pictures. Definitely recommend renting one here too. Thank you again Jaimie! I cannot recommend you enough and if there were more than a 5 star option I would have given it to you.

Sent on 08/29/2018

shelly · Married on 05/18/2018

Jeremy did an amazing job at my nieces wedding! Awesome flow and knew how to keep the party going!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    DJs Direct 2

Kaitlin · Married on 03/10/2018

A DJ is there to keep your wedding flowing from the moment your grandparents walk down the aisle at ceremony to the very last song of the night before the farewells. You want your DJ to be personable, because he or she will be working with your day of planner to keep the activities moving, to entertain your guests, to let them know what is next, and to create an overall mood for the evening. This can be a stressful job, so you want to know that your DJ is up to the challenge. You also want your DJ to be reliable and have an up-beat personality. This is where DJs Direct comes in! The staff is trained to work with their couples from picking out the music, to keeping the timeline in check, and to making sure the event is what the couple wished for. Not only does DJs Direct provide an outstanding DJ service, they also offer up-lighting as well as a photo booth option for your special day. Also, at the end of each event, DJs Direct will have a survey for their customers to share their likes or dislikes of the evening. DJs Direct then takes that advice and improves any low areas they had, so they can come back at their next event even better!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeremy did an amazing job for our cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception! He truly loves his job and loves helping people have a blast. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Shelbey

Shelbey · Married on 09/24/2017

Look no further!! Jeremy is a one of a kind DJ. He came highly recommend by my make up artist and venue. After searching for other DJs I decided to take the recommendations above. Boy am I glad I did!! We did not meet in person until the day of and the event was literally flawless! Between the song transitions at the ceremony to reading the crowd as the night ended Jeremy was on point!! He has planning sheets that give him the need to know on your big day and his talent takes care of the rest. Highly recommend booking for your ceremony as well. I have been to so many weddings where the ceremony music is choppy. Worth every pennie! We also booked the photo booth with Jeremy. Another recommendation!! His staff brings props and even puts a book together for the bride and groom. Booth is VERY professional, can fit large groups and is a great value!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Gina · Married on 11/12/2016

Rob was amazing! We have been to many weddings and never have had as much fun than we did on our wedding day. He played the best music and got everyone up to dance. Highly recommend Rob and Dj's direct!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Choosing DJ services for a wedding can be quite difficult, but DJs Direct made everything so smooth and stress-free. The planning forms on the website were great and helped outline the wedding night perfectly. Our DJ for the wedding was Evan Nance. He was great to work with during the whole process and was extremely flexible and knowledgable. He accepted our crazy ideas and made our wedding night perfect! We also utilized the uplighting services which turned our beautifully. We highly recommend using DJs Direct for any event!

Sent on 10/28/2016
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 10/01/2016

Evan was seriously amazing! He was really communicative and met us at the venue a week before the wedding so we could go over everything. He nailed all of the music we asked him to play and when I sent him a Spotify playlist of wedding music inspiration I'd pulled together, he played the entire thing during dinner! He came up to us every 30 minutes or so and asked us when we'd like to move forward with the next section (cake cutting, first dance, etc) and tried his best to keep everyone dancing and involved.

I would recommend DJs Direct and Evan to anyone who asks! Great job and really nice folks.

Sent on 05/07/2017

DJ Jeremy was our wedding DJ 2 weeks ago and we absolutely loves him! He was so professional and helped us with whatever we needed on our big day even if it wasn't music related. Brides-- my husband and I have been to more than 1 wedding where the DJ was terrible and the dance floor stayed empty the whole night. It is so true that a DJ can make or break how fun the night is so don't skimp on getting a low quality DJ! DJ direct was in the middle range for cost when we were looking for our DJ last year. You will not be disappointed if you contract with them!

Sent on 09/03/2016

I highly recommend DJs Direct. We worked with DJ Scott and he was AMAZING! Of all of my vendors, he was one of the best in terms of communication. The online forms were very helpful and easy to use. My fiance/husband and I were very picky about the songs we wanted played and DJ Scott worked with us and helped us find songs that paired with the genre we were looking for. He knew exactly how to scaffold the songs throughout the night to ensure that everyone had a good time. There was a packed dance floor until the very last song. I highly recommend DJs Direct, especially DJ Scott.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Traci · Married on 03/12/2016

Jeremy was our DJ for our wedding at the Ritz Charles in Carmel, IN. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or experience. We were not only personally impressed by how well Jeremy nailed our style but we also got multiple compliments from our guests and family members. Our wedding was on a Sunday so some guests left earlier then normal, but Jeremy kept the dancing going all night for the guests that were wanting to dance. He was the perfect balance of DJ and yet not stealing the spotlight from myself and my groom. He was sure to introduce himself and kept events on schedule and moving throughout the reception. If I ever need a DJ again it will for sure be Jeremy!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Lisa · event on 01/15/2016

These guys were great! We had never had this kind of event and they figured out the right type of music and volume for our group with no help from us! Fantastic!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Jeremy was fantastic to work with. He met with us multiple times and really ran the show at the reception. Out guest had a fantastic time!!!

Sent on 02/11/2016

We worked with DJ Scott. He was fantastic, both in the planning and on site. We had to shift around our timeline for the reception a few times, including last minute and he rolled with all of it. Their planning forms were easy to complete and DJ Scott played all our requests. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2015

We planned our wedding from out-of-state, and DJ Jeremy Gearries was fantastic to work with from the start. He was always accommodating in discussing the type of music we wanted, the flow of the evening and how interactive we wanted our cocktail hour and wedding reception to be. We had several guests comment during our reception and even the day after about how fantastic the music selection/variety was that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Brooke · Married on 09/26/2015

Evan was AWESOME!!! He met with us prior to our wedding so that he could get to know us and what our expectations were of our wedding reception. He was able to read the crowd and see what kept the crowd on the dance floor during our reception, which is exactly what we wanted! He went above and beyond our expectations and I would highly recommend him to anyone that was getting married!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Linsay · Married on 09/12/2015

We worked with Jeremy, he provided ceremony, cocktail & reception music. He did a great job getting a sense of our 'vibe' and matching the music perfectly with that for the reception music. I didn't give him much direction but told him to start the night with things our parents & grandparents would dance to move toward some more current stuff as the night went on. At the end of the night there were a ton of people still on the dance floor! He definitely made the party!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Tess · Married on 08/28/2015

Jeremy was absolutely great!! He made everything so much less stressful than I thought it was going to be when it came to the music. There is actually a lot to think about when planning the music and he took all that stress off the plate! He completely ran the events the night of and everything happened when it was suppose to. Everyone was in LOVE with all the music and the last song of the night literally EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Thank you again for all your handwork and passion!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Haley · Married on 08/22/2015

We were SO pleased to have chosen DJs Direct to DJ our wedding. I had been to two weddings where this company had done the music and I was so impressed, just as a guest! They work hard to ensure everyone has an awesome time, and they play the best of the best music to get people pumped and dancing! I would absolutely recommend DJs Direct to any bride or groom looking for a DJ...everyone had an AWESOME time! It was a dance party, exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 09/24/2015

We had DJ Jeremy Gearries for our wedding reception. We were so busy with wedding planning that we didn't even have time to meet with him before the wedding. Despite not meeting with us, he did an AMAZING job DJ-ing our wedding and had our guests on the dance floor all night long. All we had to do was fill out a form and list the songs we wanted played. He was interactive with our guests and took requests from our guests. Not to mention, I also found him to be very affordable even with a lighting package included!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Gretcheb · Married on 07/31/2015

Very easy to book, pay and discuss wedding plans with. Jeremy did great with our introductions and kept everybody dancing all night! Highly recommend direct djs.

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 07/10/2015

DJ Direct was great for our wedding/reception. We had an outdoor venue and the sound was wonderful for the ceremony. Jeremy is a friend of mine and was the DJ at our wedding. It was easy to pick out the songs for our wedding/reception and the DJ kept people dancing all evening long. I recommend DJ direct for your next event!

Sent on 09/25/2015