103 Reviews for DJs Direct

Consultation (2)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
101 DJs Direct Reviews

Our DJ, Jaimie Beisel, was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding. Jaimie kept in touch with me and helped out on so many levels. Jaimie came to the venue days before to meet us because we live out of town. He was so accommodating and offered the best suggestions for songs when I was finding it hard to choose. Our reception was so much fun and I know it was because the music kept everyone on the dance floor. Thank you Jaimie for making our wedding the best! We also rented a photo booth from DJs Direct and it was a hit! Everyone loved it so much it seemed the line never went down because everyone wanted to take more and more pictures. Definitely recommend renting one here too. Thank you again Jaimie! I cannot recommend you enough and if there were more than a 5 star option I would have given it to you.

Profile Picture Deborah, 8/25/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Jeremy did an amazing job at my nieces wedding! Awesome flow and knew how to keep the party going!

Profile Picture shelly, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A DJ is there to keep your wedding flowing from the moment your grandparents walk down the aisle at ceremony to the very last song of the night before the farewells. You want your DJ to be personable, because he or she will be working with your day of planner to keep the activities moving, to entertain your guests, to let them know what is next, and to create an overall mood for the evening. This can be a stressful job, so you want to know that your DJ is up to the challenge. You also want your DJ to be reliable and have an up-beat personality. This is where DJs Direct comes in! The staff is trained to work with their couples from picking out the music, to keeping the timeline in check, and to making sure the event is what the couple wished for. Not only does DJs Direct provide an outstanding DJ service, they also offer up-lighting as well as a photo booth option for your special day. Also, at the end of each event, DJs Direct will have a survey for their customers to share their likes or dislikes of the evening. DJs Direct then takes that advice and improves any low areas they had, so they can come back at their next event even better!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 3/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeremy did an amazing job for our cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception! He truly loves his job and loves helping people have a blast. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Look no further!! Jeremy is a one of a kind DJ. He came highly recommend by my make up artist and venue. After searching for other DJs I decided to take the recommendations above. Boy am I glad I did!! We did not meet in person until the day of and the event was literally flawless! Between the song transitions at the ceremony to reading the crowd as the night ended Jeremy was on point!! He has planning sheets that give him the need to know on your big day and his talent takes care of the rest. Highly recommend booking for your ceremony as well. I have been to so many weddings where the ceremony music is choppy. Worth every pennie! We also booked the photo booth with Jeremy. Another recommendation!! His staff brings props and even puts a book together for the bride and groom. Booth is VERY professional, can fit large groups and is a great value!!!

Profile Picture Shelbey, 9/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rob was amazing! We have been to many weddings and never have had as much fun than we did on our wedding day. He played the best music and got everyone up to dance. Highly recommend Rob and Dj's direct!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Choosing DJ services for a wedding can be quite difficult, but DJs Direct made everything so smooth and stress-free. The planning forms on the website were great and helped outline the wedding night perfectly. Our DJ for the wedding was Evan Nance. He was great to work with during the whole process and was extremely flexible and knowledgable. He accepted our crazy ideas and made our wedding night perfect! We also utilized the uplighting services which turned our beautifully. We highly recommend using DJs Direct for any event!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Evan was seriously amazing! He was really communicative and met us at the venue a week before the wedding so we could go over everything. He nailed all of the music we asked him to play and when I sent him a Spotify playlist of wedding music inspiration I'd pulled together, he played the entire thing during dinner! He came up to us every 30 minutes or so and asked us when we'd like to move forward with the next section (cake cutting, first dance, etc) and tried his best to keep everyone dancing and involved.

I would recommend DJs Direct and Evan to anyone who asks! Great job and really nice folks.

Profile Picture User4965976, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Jeremy was our wedding DJ 2 weeks ago and we absolutely loves him! He was so professional and helped us with whatever we needed on our big day even if it wasn't music related. Brides-- my husband and I have been to more than 1 wedding where the DJ was terrible and the dance floor stayed empty the whole night. It is so true that a DJ can make or break how fun the night is so don't skimp on getting a low quality DJ! DJ direct was in the middle range for cost when we were looking for our DJ last year. You will not be disappointed if you contract with them!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend DJs Direct. We worked with DJ Scott and he was AMAZING! Of all of my vendors, he was one of the best in terms of communication. The online forms were very helpful and easy to use. My fiance/husband and I were very picky about the songs we wanted played and DJ Scott worked with us and helped us find songs that paired with the genre we were looking for. He knew exactly how to scaffold the songs throughout the night to ensure that everyone had a good time. There was a packed dance floor until the very last song. I highly recommend DJs Direct, especially DJ Scott.

Profile Picture User5184562, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Jeremy was our DJ for our wedding at the Ritz Charles in Carmel, IN. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or experience. We were not only personally impressed by how well Jeremy nailed our style but we also got multiple compliments from our guests and family members. Our wedding was on a Sunday so some guests left earlier then normal, but Jeremy kept the dancing going all night for the guests that were wanting to dance. He was the perfect balance of DJ and yet not stealing the spotlight from myself and my groom. He was sure to introduce himself and kept events on schedule and moving throughout the reception. If I ever need a DJ again it will for sure be Jeremy!!

Profile Picture Traci, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeremy was fantastic to work with. He met with us multiple times and really ran the show at the reception. Out guest had a fantastic time!!!

Profile Picture User6348500, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with DJ Scott. He was fantastic, both in the planning and on site. We had to shift around our timeline for the reception a few times, including last minute and he rolled with all of it. Their planning forms were easy to complete and DJ Scott played all our requests. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4528719, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

We planned our wedding from out-of-state, and DJ Jeremy Gearries was fantastic to work with from the start. He was always accommodating in discussing the type of music we wanted, the flow of the evening and how interactive we wanted our cocktail hour and wedding reception to be. We had several guests comment during our reception and even the day after about how fantastic the music selection/variety was that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time!

Profile Picture User6362296, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Evan was AWESOME!!! He met with us prior to our wedding so that he could get to know us and what our expectations were of our wedding reception. He was able to read the crowd and see what kept the crowd on the dance floor during our reception, which is exactly what we wanted! He went above and beyond our expectations and I would highly recommend him to anyone that was getting married!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Jeremy, he provided ceremony, cocktail & reception music. He did a great job getting a sense of our 'vibe' and matching the music perfectly with that for the reception music. I didn't give him much direction but told him to start the night with things our parents & grandparents would dance to move toward some more current stuff as the night went on. At the end of the night there were a ton of people still on the dance floor! He definitely made the party!

Profile Picture Linsay, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeremy was absolutely great!! He made everything so much less stressful than I thought it was going to be when it came to the music. There is actually a lot to think about when planning the music and he took all that stress off the plate! He completely ran the events the night of and everything happened when it was suppose to. Everyone was in LOVE with all the music and the last song of the night literally EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Thank you again for all your handwork and passion!

Profile Picture Tess, 8/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were SO pleased to have chosen DJs Direct to DJ our wedding. I had been to two weddings where this company had done the music and I was so impressed, just as a guest! They work hard to ensure everyone has an awesome time, and they play the best of the best music to get people pumped and dancing! I would absolutely recommend DJs Direct to any bride or groom looking for a DJ...everyone had an AWESOME time! It was a dance party, exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Jeremy Gearries for our wedding reception. We were so busy with wedding planning that we didn't even have time to meet with him before the wedding. Despite not meeting with us, he did an AMAZING job DJ-ing our wedding and had our guests on the dance floor all night long. All we had to do was fill out a form and list the songs we wanted played. He was interactive with our guests and took requests from our guests. Not to mention, I also found him to be very affordable even with a lighting package included!

Profile Picture User5106175, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Very easy to book, pay and discuss wedding plans with. Jeremy did great with our introductions and kept everybody dancing all night! Highly recommend direct djs.

Profile Picture Gretcheb, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Direct was great for our wedding/reception. We had an outdoor venue and the sound was wonderful for the ceremony. Jeremy is a friend of mine and was the DJ at our wedding. It was easy to pick out the songs for our wedding/reception and the DJ kept people dancing all evening long. I recommend DJ direct for your next event!

Profile Picture Larissa , 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeremy from DJ Direct was wonderful! He was more than just our DJ for the evening, he helped coordinate all of the events during our ceremony and reception. He far beyond exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture User5131208, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jeremy Gearries, wow, hands down the best DJ I have had the pleasure of celebrating with for an event. We hired Jeremy for our wedding May 2, 2015. Jeremy engaged with my wedding party to introduce himself and know their names. Leading up to the wedding, Jeremy kept in touch with me and as it got closer confirmed details and was accessible by email and phone. He made sure I was 100% happy along the way. I now just need an excuse to hire him again. Here are my favorite texts from my friends the day after my wedding, that we can thank Jeremy for as he kept us dancing ALL NIGHT LONG: "I should start doing some neck exercises before weddings, I did way too many hair whips on the dance floor last night" Bridesmaid 2: I can't turn my neck and my hips are sore from dancing so much, that being said, lets do it all over again" Guest: "I thought it was just because I was pregnant, glad Im not the only one sore from dancing".

The texts and videos I was able to read the next day put the biggest smile on my face. Its up to the bride and groom to participate on the dance floor, but the DJ has the most important job, keeping it fun for everyone! My grandparents, parents and the kiddos were dancing. It was a night to remember. Jeremy put me at ease and kept me moving. I don't think my wedding party left the dance floor once. If you want to have reliable DJ who can read a crowd, then DJ's Direct Jeremy Gearries is your BEST bet. Looking forward to hiring him for our house parties.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeremy and DJ's Direct were fantastic for our wedding!

It was important to me and my husband that we have a DJ who didn't turn our wedding into a nightclub, or make it all about them. Jeremy understood our concerns from as soon as we contacted him, 11 months before our wedding. He and the company were very flexible, as I planned our Indiana wedding from Florida and then Virginia. I had also had a bad experience with another DJ company, so it was more evident to me afterward that we had booked the right person/company.

My only complaint, and it's not a big one, was on our wedding day, I felt like I was being asked a lot of questions that should have already been ironed out. Jeremy and I spoke the week before the wedding and went over the information sheet I filled out. But I felt like I was being asked a lot of questions that should have already been known. BUT... that being said, I do NOT fault Jeremy for wanting to be sure and making sure he had it right. I'd rather that, then doing the wrong thing.

Jeremy came highly-recommended and I will do the same. Wonderful!

View Vendor Response